Trust Me Ch. 06

Story Info
The two couples continue to play.
2k words
4
1.9k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/09/2023
Created 10/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A noise woke Rachel up. The bed was empty. The bedside clock read 2AM. She heard the sound again-a faint moan. Curious, she walked naked down the dark hall and realized the sound came from Colin's bedroom. She peered in the door and saw in the darkness a tangled mass of writhing limbs. As her eyes accustomed themselves to the faint light she realized Nicole was lying on top of Colin, his cock (God it was huge-she remembered how it felt!) completely, deeply rooted in her ass. They were lying on the edge of the bed and Drake, standing between her legs which he held up by her calves, bending her almost in two, was pushing himself slowly in and out of her glistening cunt. Colin held her hips from below and pushed her ass up and down on his pole. Drake timed his thrusts so both embedded themselves deeply into her simultaneously. It was clear from the sheen of perspiration on each of them, that they'd been fucking for a while. Nicole was moaning softly, incessantly. Drake looked over at Rachel, who stood in the doorway, her hand idly toying with her clit, and continued to thrust into Nicole, bending her over, pulling her legs apart to deepen the penetration she felt from the two cocks. After several minutes of this, Drake pulled out on an upstroke, leaving Nicole's gaping cunt unfilled. "Don't stop, don't stop," Nicole moaned, and Drake lined himself up and again thrust into her, stroking deeply into her cunt for a handful of times while Colin met his thrusts by embedding his cock in her ass. Then Drake pulled out again, and Colin held her still. She squirmed, trying to push herself up and down on Colin's glistening pole. Nicole saw Rachel standing in the doorway and, her eyes, wild with need moaned "Rache-tell them to stop teasing me-I need to come!"

Rachel, remembering the teasing she had endured earlier that night walked to the bed and kissed Nicole deeply and murmured "God you look hot-payback is a bitch, girlfriend." Nicole moaned piteously. Rachel walked over to Drake, who had remained standing, his cock, wet with Nicole's juices, proudly erect, and wrapped her arms around his neck to give him a deep soulful kiss. She kneeled and took his cock between her lips, tasting Nicole on him, before pushing herself forward until she had engulfed him completely in her velvet throat. She held herself there for a moment. She then pulled back and, holding it, her petite hand not encircling it completely, guided it back to Nicole's waiting pussy.

"Fuck her hard," she commanded. Drake did as she asked, using his thighs to thrust his cock deep into the immobilized girl. The force pushed her up half of Colin's pole so deeply lodged in her ass.

Nicole moaned "Aaah," whether in pain or pleasure or both wasn't clear until after several such deep thrusts, as her head rolled from side to side, she groaned "harder—harder—harder", and it became clear she was loving their harsh treatment-she needed it.

Rachel watched the wild scene, wanting to be a part of it. She pulled Drake back out of Nicole's swampy cunt. Nicole wailed, "Please, please don't stop!" Smiling mischievously, she turned Drake and again kiss him deeply, his hands grabbing her ass and pulling him into her so his throbbing cock pushed against her naked folds, now themselves wet-she was so turned on! She groaned and then slid down his body, to take him deeply into her throat before grabbing him and pushing his tip back into Nicole's waiting pussy.

Rachel molded herself behind Drake to feel the power of his thrusts into Nicole and urged him harder and deeper. Nicole groaned as Drake thrust himself into her, "Yes oh yes oh yes—please."

But after another dozen strokes Rachel again pulled Drake back to repeat her kiss, first to his lips and then to his cock. Drake held her head steady this time as he raggedly pushed himself until he was fully ensheathed in her throat, Rachel knowing the angle to let him plunder her so deeply. Again back to Nicole, now a moaning mess of need. Wild eyed she said "don't stop—don't stop. Please—I'll do anything". Rachel's eyes glinted as she moved behind Drake, wrapping her arms around his thrusting pelvis to have him stop, still deeply embedded in Nicole.

She told Colin to stop as well and saucily asked him "What do you think?"

Colin, his hands on Nicole's breasts, pulling the nipples, twisting, rolling them as Nicole squirmed, trying to move herself on the cock in her ass, her pelvic muscles rippling said, "I want you to be my slave for the day." Drake pushed into Nicole deeply to give her a handful of strokes, Nicole now clearly on edge, desperate to come, then drew out at Rachel's urging.

Nicole, consumed with need, said, "Anything—anything".

Colin responded, "You'll be my slave and do anything I ask, no matter what it is?"

Nicole rasped "Yes, yes—please just fuck me".

Drake tauntingly said, "Tell us what you need, Nicole."

Desperate with need, Nicole moaned, "I need your cocks. I need cock. Please." She shuddered and tears came to her eyes. Rachel took pity on her and urged Drake and Colin to resume their thrusts, only now they alternated so that when Colin was so deeply in her ass, Drake's cock was only lightly grazing the surface of her needy cunt. When Colin pushed Nicole up so his cock was only partially embedded, Drake pushed himself deep into her. With each deep thrust Nicole incoherently sobbed, "Oh—oh—oh," so that as their pace increased, her chant became almost continuous, punctuated only by ragged breaths. Rachel knelt beside her and took one of Nicole's nipples in her mouth.

The men now changed their rhythm to thrust together into her. Her pelvis almost disappeared between the 2 large men. At last Nicole screamed, "Coming!" and her legs and pelvis twitched uncontrollably as her eyes stared vacantly into Rachel's. The men continued to thrust, now more gently as she was seized in a long continuous orgasm; she shuddered and twitched, and finally stilled, though every few seconds her pelvis continued to spasm around Drake and Colin's deeply embedded cocks. She lay inert, taking deep wracking breaths. Neither of the men had come yet.

Drake pulled back and out of Nicole: she groaned as she felt herself now open and unfilled. He walked beside the bed and picked Rachel up, one hand on her breast, the other seizing her firmly between her open thighs and walked her in front of Nicole's open thighs. Rachel saw Colin's cock stretching Nicole's ass open. It was firm and twitching in her ass. Each twitch of cock caused Nicole's legs to spasm in turn.

Drake looked at Colin and said, with a malevolent laugh, "I think she has one more in her, don't you?"

Colin thrust up while pulling Nicole tighter onto his deeply embedded cock, eliciting a deep groan and said, "Let's try. See what you can do, Rachel."

Rachel looked hungrily at Nicole's exposed flesh and lightly ran her fingertips over the obscenely open folds. Nicole moaned, "Please—no more—no more". Rachel smiled roguishly and lightly traced her tongue around Nicole's engorged clit. Nicole moaned piteously as Rachel began to persistently but gently lap at the top of her cleft. Colin began to rotate his pelvis to stroke his cock a few inches in and out of Nicole's ass.

As Rachel continued to worry Nicole's open cunt and throbbing clit with her tongue, she felt Drake's hands on her hips pulling her from sitting to kneeling, Hoping she understood what he had in mind, she thrust herself back and wantonly spread her legs, preparing herself for his entry. Turning back to Nicole, she was able to rest her chest of the bed and now use her fingers to pull and push into Nicole's cunt, maintaining a steady deep swipe to her throbbing clitoris.

She felt Drake slowly push himself into her cunt—so deep, her nerve endings firing—God she needed this, the spectacle of Nicole so debased, so thoroughly fucked deeply in cunt and ass, coming so hard and so long. Drake's thrusts were distracting her, particularly when he reached around and began to gently rub her clitoris. Rachel spread her legs further to give him better access. Nicole was now moaning incoherently, "Please don't—please stop, please don't—please stop," looking spent, her abdomen rippling painfully with each swipe of Rachel's tongue. But as the pace picked up, she began moaning, "Don't stop...don't stop." She grabbed Rachel's head and mashed her needy and swampy sex against Rachel's face, urging her to nestle in her folds. Rachel pushed fingers deep in her cunt, and laid her tongue flat against Nicole's clit, mashing it repeatedly, rubbing it furiously with her rough tongue. Finally, Nicole exploded again after a particularly brutal thrust from Colin below. She appeared to lose control of her limbs, writhing so vigorously it became hard for a time for Colin to remain embedded in her ass. Gradually she quieted, whispering softly to herself "No more, no more."

Rachel pushed herself back onto Drake, taking him deeply as he reached forward to encircle his hands around her neck and use them to leverage himself ever deeper into her.

Colin meanwhile reached his arms around an inert Nicole, holding her with his hands under her thighs, holding her legs bent tightly against her chest to keep himself firmly embedded in her and sat up and then stood, Rachel limp, a rag doll attached to his pole. She moaned piteously as he turned and lowered her onto the bed, her ass thrust upward, her torso lowered flat. Her hair was a messy tangle. She pushed 2 fingers into her mouth and began mindlessly sucking on them.

Colin, still embedded raised himself to a squatting position over her to plunder deeply her ravaged ass, pulling almost out of her now gaping hole, then thrusting himself forcefully and completely into her. Nicole seemed almost unconscious at this point but grunted with each deep thrust.

Drake picked Rachel off the floor where they were kneeling and put her on the bed next to Nicole and resumed his deep fucking into her flowering cunt. Her face next to Nicole's, Rachel saw her friend's flushed face, her mouth open her breath still shuddering as Colin filled her over and over. Turned on by seeing Nicole so thoroughly used, she urged Drake, "Fuck me, Drake, use me, make me come."

She reached back with her hand, covering Drake's as he stroked and squeezed her throbbing clit. She felt so small under his encompassing frame, as he rutted into her. He pulled his hand out of her steaming crotch to reach forward again to hold his arms around her neck and use them to pull her fiercely against his tool.

"Play with yourself," he commanded, and she stroked her clit.

She too began to moan, "So good, so good." She looked back to see Colin, the muscles of his neck cording as he shuddered and thrust deeply a final time into Nicole, his cum jetting into Nicole's open bowels. Nicole woke enough to feel his hot seed which triggered another, but smaller, orgasm in her.

The raw sensuality pushed both Rachel and Drake over the edge; he pulled her back onto him and pulsed stream after stream deeply into her. She exploded into a deep gut-wrenching orgasm that continued as he gently stroked in and out, and as she stroked her nubbin, her whole body continuing to twitch.

When she quieted, Drake pulled himself out of her and gently picked her up in his arms to go back to their bed. As they walked out, she saw Colin, still embedded in Nicole's ass, pull her to the side so they could spoon themselves asleep. Nicole moaned softly and pushed herself against his now softening cock, still relishing and remembering the feelings—so violated, so hot, so right.