Trust Your Partner Pt. 01

Story Info
Do you trust your partner fully? Enough to share her?
6.4k words
3.02
10.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't expect you to really understand," she said with an exasperated tone.

How many times had I heard that phrase from my wife lately, especially as she had progressed through the Law Enforcement Training Academy? Too many to count! How was a "civilian" supposed to relate to what a Law Enforcement Officer had to deal with on a daily basis? The stress of the job takes a toll on family members, but the toll on the officers is even greater. Especially these days with the social microscope focused on the police and criminals brazenly ruling the streets, the job is a very stressful one. In my head, I at least knew that much. But, since I was not in her shoes, she felt like I really could not fully understand the demands of the job like a fellow officer could.

"I really am trying to understand, Ashley ... but I don't see the logic behind it," I started. "How does going on a 'retreat' with your partner help to make you safer in your work?"

I felt like this was a valid question, but she once again used the same dismissive tone when she replied, "It's a Team Building and Bonding Camp, babe. You spend 3 weeks camping together in a rugged environment with minimal supplies. It forces you to become more reliant and more trusting of your partner, so that -- in the end - you understand and trust that other person as much as you trust yourself! You have their back, and you know that they have your back, too!"

"Surviving twenty-one days in the wilderness, huh? Kind of like that TV show Naked and Afraid."

Finally, that little joke brought a slight smile to her sweet face. "I suppose so, yes! But in our case, we get to wear clothes!" she said, pointing out the obvious difference. "But, we are not allowed any modern conveniences, especially our cell phones. No access to the outside world through texts or the internet. Just you, your partner, and your combined strengths and intellect."

"No phones? Wow, that seems strict! So, I have to go for 3 weeks without being able to chat with my own wife?" Had we been married for many years, this would not have seemed so onerous. But, we had just married 2 months before, and we were still enjoying the closeness and fun that comes with being newlywed lovebirds.

"I know that you'll be fine, Zach!" she said, sounding a bit patronizing. "But, if you think you will be having it tough here in the apartment, just imagine how tough it will be on me on in the field."

I had to admit that was a good point. Still, having gotten used to daily, passionate sex with my new bride had me feeling sorry for myself that I was going to have to go without for nearly a month. As if she was reading my mind, her stance softened and she slid up to me and grabbed my cock through my pants and said, "I know what you are going to miss most, Zach! And I, also! But we will have to just make up for lost time before I leave and after I get back," she purred.

Now, Ashley was a stone-cold fox before we married. But lately she had been working out even more, and her body had become a work of art for our wedding, and in training for her job. Even the thought her naked body caused me a raging hard-on. So, when she grabbed my cock like that, I knew that it was on! Soon, we were both naked and I was sliding on a condom to once again enjoy my wife's hot body!

I wish that I could say that I fucked her like a stallion for hours, but the reality was that I found her so irresistible that I blew my load into the condom after just a few pumps. But I was enough of a gentleman to give her oral to ensure her climax, too!

As we laid there naked and tangled together in the afterglow of our passion, I got to thinking about this upcoming "Bonding Experience" between her and her work partner. Mike was a big, strong guy, so I knew that she would be in good hands. He was also married with 3 kids. Ashley and I had gone out with Mike and his wife Karen a few times, and they seemed to be a very happy couple. So, I should not have to even consider either of them getting "too close" over their experience. Still there was that seed of doubt. I could only imagine the level of temptation that spending 3 weeks with Ashley -- and spending 21 nights with her -- could create.

Then, even practical questions came to my mind. What would the sleeping arrangements be like? How would they bathe out there? Even using the toilet. I assumed that was all part of getting comfortable with each other and creating that bond.

"Mmmm .... That was great!" Ashley cooed as she laid on my chest. "What are you thinking about?" she inquired. As part of our own bonding in our new relationship, we had taken to asking this question of each other very often. To know each other's mind, we needed to hear what the other was thinking. We made it a point to answer these queries as openly and honestly as we could to increase our intimacy.

"Honestly, Ashley, I was just wondering how in the world Mike was going to be able to resist you over that 3 week period."

That comment made her push up off my chest and look searchingly into my eyes.

"You trust me, don't you?" she asked with a tinge of hurt in her voice.

Without hesitation I replied, "Of course, I do, Baby!" But, then I added, "It's other men that I don't trust. You're so amazingly beautiful and sexy, I know guys hit on you all the time. And, without me to fend them off of you ..." I left that thought open-ended.

"I'm a big girl who can defend myself when my knight-in-shining-armor is not around!"

"I realize that, Ash, but ..." I wasn't sure how to phrase me real concerns.

"But, what...?" she continue to pry.

I decided to just spill my thoughts out there. "Well, it's just that you will be sleeping with him every night for nearly a month. The 2 of you will be all alone. Heck, I don't even know that he won't catch a glimpse -- or more -- of you when you are washing up or changing clothes."

Ashley placed her slender hands against my face and turned me to face her so we would be able to lock eyes. "Zachary. I have to tell you that, yes, in all likelihood we will have to get more comfortable around each other physically. But, NOTHING will happen! My body is YOUR playground, NOT Mike's playground. OK?!" She continued to stare into my eyes, waiting for my acknowledgement.

I could tell she was sincere, so I had to say, "I know, Baby! And I appreciate that! You and I are a team for life!" With that, she melted into my arms, and we drifted off to sleep.

I guess it was because it was the last thing we discussed before falling asleep, but that night I remember having vivid sex dreams that seem very realistic! In my dreams, I recall watching television alone in our apartment. The show I was watching was Naked and Afraid. This was realistic, because my wife and I had often watched this show together. But, in my dream I was alone, and naked on our couch as I watched. As the couple on the TV came into focus for me, I realized that the contestants on the show were Ashley and Mike! I watched as my naked wife worked together with a naked Mike to create a usable shelter and campsite. By the time the shelter was completed, it was getting dark, and the couple on the TV went into their shelter for the night. In the growing darkness, the night vision lens of their personal camcorders caught the next moments. The 2 naked people looked at each other and high-fived over their successful first day in their new environment. That led to a celebratory hug. As the 2 separated slightly after the hug, they caught each other's stares. Then it happened .... Ashley tilted her head ever so slightly and leaned forward. Taking this cue, I watched as Mike tilted his head the opposite way, then closed the remaining distance between them. I saw my wife's mouth open as their lips met, and I could see the evidence of tongues swirling in side their mouths. Ashley moaned, which was a sound that I knew so well which meant that she was turned on to the point of no-return.

Mike laid my wife on her back in their tent and proceeded to lick and kiss his way from her neck, over her tits and down her stomach, to her eager pussy. Once his mouth reached her clit, Ashley's hands pulled his head into her crotch and begged him to eat her pussy.

With his ass in the air and toward to camera, I finally noticed his large cock, already hard and pointing towards my wife's body. When he finally came up for air, I saw Ashley pulling his head back up towards her face, and saying, "Fuck me, Mike! Put that big cock into my pussy! I want you inside of me!"

From that same camera angle below the 2 of them, I watched as Mike rose up over her, and aiming his cock with his right hand, aligned himself for her wet hole. As his weight fell onto her, his cock drove into her body in one fluid movement, and Ashley screamed out in passion at the sudden invasion of her body!

That's all it took for me, and I immediately felt an orgasm erupting. That's when I woke up ... as I was erupting a nocturnal orgasm onto my sleeping wife's tits as she dozed peacefully next to me.

--------------

The next morning, the dried and smelly spunk on my wife's tits reminded me of my sex dream of the night before. It also surprised my wife when she woke up and asked what had happened.

"I'm sorry," I apologized, "I had an orgasm last night in my sleep."

"Wow! Really?" she asked. This was a first since we'd been together. "What was the dream about?"

I felt ashamed as I recalled my sex dream and, for a fleeting moment I considered lying about it. But, in our ongoing effort to remain open and honest in our new marriage, I decided to be 100% real with her. "I'm not sure I recall everything, but the basic dream was about watching you and Mike as contestants on Naked and Afraid."

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed. I hoped that she would accept that answer, but -- of course -- she asked for more details. "Tell me what happened, and what caused you to erupt like that!"

"Well, of course, you know the premise of the show. So, both of you were naked, and creating a campsite. But, after the 2 of you went into your shelter for the night, it got X-rated. Mike made love to you."

I saw the shock on her face. "Are you serious? You dreamt that Mike and I had sex?"

"Yeah, I did. I know it was not a realistic dream because they never show that in the shows. But, it was like I was watching some hot, amateur porn, and you were the star of it! Since you are the hottest girl I have ever known, it made that porn scene the best I've ever seen, and I guess I came while I was watching you in my dreams."

After revealing this much, I hoped that full honesty was still the best policy, and I waited for her reaction to this admission. "Damn, Zach! I'm shocked that watching me having sex would get you off like that! And with Mike, of all people!"

I tried to back-pedal a bit by saying, "Well, I had no control over it. It was just a dream. And I guess the discussion we had before we went to sleep caused it."

"Yeah, you couldn't stop a dream, but it made you cum!" she correctly observed. "Is the thought -- or the sight -- of me having sex with someone that hot to you?"

"What?!? No! I mean ... I guess that dream was hot and it made me cum, but I have never thought before about sharing you or watching you with anyone else."

She smiled seductively as she began to stroke my member. "Zachary, it's totally okay for you to be open and honest about your fantasies."

"I AM being open and 100% with you, Ash. I have never had this fantasy before."

Using her interrogation tactics, she continued to press the question. "You never fantasized about it before, but now ...?" she asked the leading question. The she got quiet, waiting for my answer.

I thought about it for a minute or two. Then I realized that, yes ... I guess the idea of watching the hottest woman that I know -- my wife -- in action with another guy was, indeed, an exciting thought. "I suppose that you may have a point, Ash. I think you are amazing, and it WOULD be hot -- in my dreams, that is -- to watch you having some incredible sex."

She smiled triumphantly that she had elicited that confession from me. "With Mike?" she pressed.

"Ash, I just think you are super hot! I don't have a particular partner in mind. But, I guess that dream last night of Mike fucking you says that I could enjoy watching you with him."

Ashley gripped my dick firmly as she kissed me and whispered into my ear, "Don't worry, Zach! Your fantasy is safe with me! I'm your girl, and I always will be! Now, slide that hard cock into me, because all of this sex talk has me horny again!"

--------------------------

The camping event was to begin this coming Saturday. So, my wife and I planned a night out on Friday to enjoy some final moments together before we had to be apart for 3 weeks. She dressed to thrill in her little black dress that barely covered her perfect asschecks, and we enjoyed a nice dinner. I couldn't help noticing all the men in the place eyeing my wife up as we walked to our table. My chest puffed up a bit involuntarily with pride, knowing that my wife was causing these other men hard-ons of jealousy. They could look all they wanted, I told myself, but only I would be undressing her tonight and enjoying her hot body!

"You are getting a lot of attention, Darling," I said. "You are turning every male head in the room, as well as a few of the female heads! You look fantastic, and I'm so proud to be the guy with you!"

"Really, I had not noticed," she replied. "But, I bet you don't mind all those eyes on me, do you? Do you still have that fantasy we discussed earlier this week about letting other men use me?"

It was the first time since that night that she had brought it up, and I felt my dick lurch a little with arousal as she spoke so lewdly in public.

"Did I say that I had a fantasy about some guy use you?" I tried to deflect.

"I guess not 'some guy'. I guess you fantasized about Mike having me," she clarified.

We locked eyes, and I knew that this was another test of our honesty and openness. I thought for a few seconds about how to reply, then I finally said, "No, I had not been thinking about it, Babe ... but I have to admit that the thought is very hot!"

Suddenly, the smile fell from her face, and her mood changed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the door, saying, "I'm sorry about dinner, Babe. But, let's go home and fuck!" Who was I to argue?

Thirty minute later, I was on top of her and pounding my hard cock into the sweetest pussy I ever knew and looking down at her beautiful face and body. As I was pumping into her, she placed both hands on my face and said, "Do you REALLY want me to fuck Mike on this trip, Zachary? Would you really be OK if I let him do this to me .... If I let me have me like you are having me right now? Would you be OK with Mike fucking your wife?"

I groaned and started to fill her pussy halfway through her lewd questions. When my orgasm gave her the answer that she'd hoped for, she also started to cum while shouting, "Oh, yes! Fuck me, Mike! My husband said that I am YOUR wife this month! Use my pussy!"

With both of us totally spent from one of the best fuck sessions we'd had in our short marriage, I slipped out of her pussy and fell on my back next to her.

Reaching for her hand, and still panting heavily, I asked, "Are you serious? Are we really doing this?"

Turning her head towards me, she simply said, "Yes!"

"But, honey ...." I started to say, my words failing me.

"Think about this, Zachary. What better way to bond with another man -- my work partner -- than having sex with him? Besides, like you pointed out, otherwise it could be awkward around each other. If we get naked and fuck soon into our adventure, then all the personal hygiene issues and such will be so much easier. And, honestly, I get so horny all the time since we married, that having to go 3 weeks without your cock in me will make me crazy! But, if I have Mike's cock to keep me satisfied, then ..."

"So, while you will be fucking Mike, and what should I do for relief?"

"You can masturbate to all those pics you have of me ... and to the thought of how naughty your wife will be while I am gone ... while I am with him." She reached over and squeezed my hard cock when she said, "While I am his woman."

"What about protection?" I asked, suddenly realizing that I had now progressed to the details of HOW this would happen, not "if" it was going to happen.

"Of course, I will still be taking the pill while I am out there. In fact, I will have my period while I am with him, so I will be safe from pregnancy. And, I trust that he is clean, since he is happily married to Karen."

"That brings up another question, what about Karen? What would she think about the 2 of you fucking?"

"Look, Babe. I wasn't going to tell you this because I did not want to betray Mike's trust. But, I think it is something you need to know. Mike and Karen are in the swinging LifeStyle. Once or twice a month they go to swinger parties and swap partners. So, they have an open marriage."

"Wow! It looks like you have done your homework on this already!"

"Actually, I knew about the swinging before, but your dream really started the ball rolling in my head about this," she said.

My hand moved to her pussy and I dipped a couple fingers into the slick wetness of her as my cum slipped out of her. I considered the idea that -- if she had her way -- it could be Mike's fingers sliding into her through HIS cum by the same time tomorrow night. As I thought about that reality, I became very horny for her again. So, I knew that I wanted this to happen, too. But, rather than be too easy, I took the opportunity to lay down a few guidelines.

"So, IF I agree to this, Ashley, then we need some rules, OK?" She looked attentively at me. "First, he can't have your ass. That hole is only for my cock, agreed?" She smiled sweetly and nodded. "Second, he has to be careful with you. I don't want he getting to rough on you and leaving marks."

"Agreed!" she smiled. "Anything else?"

"Yes, one other thing ... if the 2 of you become lovers while you are in the woods, then I want to join Mike and Karen in some swinging when y'all get back. If Mike can have you, the least he can do is to share his wife with me. Karen is a sexy lady, and I think that it would be hot to get off inside Karen while I watch Mike fucking you."

"Based on what he has told me about how they play, I can't see that as a problem."

"Now, I'm still horny and I want to fuck my wife again before I don't have you for 3 weeks."

Ashley rolled over onto her stomach and hoisted her ass into the air. "Let's save my pussy for Mike to be the next man in there, and you take my ass this time, Hon ... ok?"

There was no way to resist that amazing ass when it is being offered, so I mounted her using my cum from her pussy as lubricant on her tight asshole, and we both enjoyed another quick round before we both came.

------------------

After great sex, I usually have no problems with quickly falling sound asleep. But that night, as I watched Ashley's beautiful breasts rise and fall as she breathed deeply in her sleep, I had too much anxiety to sleep. 'How in the world had we gotten to this point?' I thought to myself. 'In 24 hours, I'd be in this bed alone, and Mike would be enjoying my beautiful wife ... kissing her lips, feeling those amazing breasts, and actually fucking her!' Then, I realized that despite having had 2 orgasms in the past few hours, I was hard while having these thoughts. The idea of my sharing my wife with another man -- with her work partner -- was an incredible turn-on!

Too soon after I finally succumbed to sleep, Ashley's alarm woke us both. I turned over groggily, but Ashley jumped out of bed with smile! She is usually a morning person anyway, but she seemed extra chipper this morning! I watched her hips swing as she walked into our bathroom, and once again marveled at her gorgeous body ... thinking how lucky Mike was going to be to have her!

12