Trust Your Partner Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a few moments, I thought about following her into the bathroom for one more final fling with my new bride, but I knew that Mike was to pick her up in about an hour, so there wouldn't be time for that. As I laid in bed listening to her readying herself in the bathroom, I said, "So we are still doing this, Honey? You are going to offer yourself to Mike today?"

I heard Ashley laugh, as she said, "I'm pretty sure that it isn't going to be 'just" an offer. I'm positive he will take us up on it!"

"No doubt there, I'm sure. When a girl as hot as you offers to sleep with you, no red-blooded male would resist!"

My naked wife stepped into the doorway and said, "Well, we were always going to be 'sleeping together' on this trip. But, now we will be fucking, too! Honestly, Zachary ... I'm a little nervous about this, but I am also so excited at the odea of being with Mike! I hope that you will really be okay with this while I am with him. It won't affect us when I get back, will it?"

I smiled at the thought that -- after just a couple months of marriage, another guy would be fucking my wife exclusively for the net month. ' How could this possibly affect our marriage?' I thought sarcastically. But I replied, "No, Baby. I mean ... yes, it's going to change things, of course. Another man will now know my wife intimately, so that will be a change. But, our love won't change just because you are having sex with another man. In fact, I feel even closer to you now than before! It's weird, but I guess the fact that we are planning this together -- that you and I are both in on this -- makes me feel closer to you. And I trust you, honey! You and Mike are partners at work, but you and I are partners in life."

When I said that, Ashley came to the bed and threw herself on top of me and said, "I love you, Zach! Don't ever forget that! No matter what Mike and I do over the next 21 nights, I'll be coming home to you and I will always be your life-partner!"

We made out a little bit, but we both knew that our time was limited, so she went back to the bathroom to finish preparing herself. "Have you thought about how you're going to do it, Ashley?"

"Do what, Zach?"

"How are you going to broach the topic of sex, so he knows that he is welcome to have you? With the way people are these days about sex in the workplace and lawsuits, he may not be willing to make a move on you. You may have to make the moves on him."

She took a moment to reply, as if she was thinking, then said, "Do you really think that he may not want to do this? That would be very disappointing now that I've gotten myself all worked up making plans for this." Then, after a few more moments of silence, she poked her head out of the doorway again, and said, "I have an idea, Zach. How about if I stay up here and finish getting ready when Mike arrives, then you can have a man-to-man discussion with him to let him know that we are both okay with us playing around while we are together? Would you be willing to do that for me, Honey?"

I was shocked. It was going to be hard enough watching Mike drive away with my wife knowing what she had planned, but now she wanted me to offer her to him BEFORE they even left together! 'How does a man walk up to another man and offer his gorgeous, young bride to him?' I wondered.

But, I could see the wisdom in her plan. Go ahead and tear the bandage off in one swift motion. By offering her to him before they left, then no one would feel deceived or uncertain about what was going to happen over the next 3 weeks.

Although I was less than enthusiastic about this plan, I agreed to have that discussion with Mike when he arrived.

--------------

"Zach! Mike just texted that he was in our neighborhood. He'll be here in a couple minutes. I told him that I was still getting ready, but that you'd let him in."

"Sounds good!" I replied, trying to sound confident. But I was anything but confident in what was about to happen. But I had to trust Ashley's instincts in this. I needed to offer my wife to Mike, and to let him know that I was okay with him enjoying her.

I reflexively jumped a little when the knock on the door came. But, I smiled and extended my hand to Mike as he entered our apartment. "Ashley is still getting ready, Mike. Sorry! You know how women can be!"

"No problem!" Mike responded. "We aren't in a hurry, anyway."

'You MAY be in more of a hurry to get her out in the woods when you know what she has planned for you!' I mused to myself. "Can I get you anything while we wait?" I asked.

"Just some water, if you have it! That would be great!"

"Well, go ahead and grab a seat in the living room," I directed him. "I'll be right back." A minute later, I was handing a bottle to my wife's partner, and for the first time, I noticed how large his hands were as he took the bottle from me.

I cracked open my own bottle as I sat across from him. Not knowing how to start the discussion of actually sharing your wife with another man, I simply decided that the direct approach was the best way. "So, Mike ... 3 weeks in the woods sounds like a big challenge. Are you looking forward to it, or dreading it?"

"Oh, I've always loved the outdoors and camping, Zach. It's going to be like a 3 week paid vacation for me! I'm going to enjoy it! Besides, with Ashley around, what guy wouldn't have a great time?"

'Well, that was easy enough,' I thought. 'The topic of having a great time with Ashley came right up!'

"I know Ashley is also looking forward to having a great time, Mike. In fact, I wanted to talk with you about that ..."

"Oh?" For the first time I sensed Mike was a bit unsure of what was going to happen.

"Look... I want to be 100% real with you here, Mike. You will be taking my wife out in the woods alone for almost a month. And you both are adults -- attractive adults.

So, I just want you to know that you both have my blessing if you guys wanted to have some intimate fun with each other." I had planned to be boldly graphic, but I just couldn't bring myself to use the words, 'fuck each other'.

Mike's posture relaxed a bit as these words came out of my mouth, and a small smile escaped his lips. "Just to be clear about this, Zachary ... are you saying that you are good with me fucking your wife?"

And there it was out of the bag. "Yes, I mean ... I guess so. If you both want to." Now I was the one feeling uncertain.

"Zach, I really appreciate the offer, and I have to say that I would love mothing more than to become lovers with your beautiful wife!"

I was a bit shocked at his boldness and struggled to reply. "Good. Good. Well, I -- umm -- I'm glad we cleared the air on that topic."

I'm not sure if she had listening around the corner and waiting for her cue to appear, or if it was just timing. But, at that moment Ashley bounced around the corner, saying "Hey, Mike! I'm sorry that I kept you waiting!" Then, dropping her small backpack at his feet, she said, "But, I'm ready!"

My wife looked amazing, and she knew it! She was dressed to not only thrill her work partner, but to also thrill me. The khaki short she wore were slightly too tight, and also hitched up a little higher than there were designed to be, leaving all of her long legs exposed, and even a hint of her amazing asscheeks. The button down shirt she wore was tight below her breasts, leaving her toned stomach exposed, and she wore a tub top under that. Her hair and her make-up were impeccable, and I could tell she had spent time preparing herself specifically for her new lover-to-be.

"So, what have you guys been talking about?" she asked, hoping that the 'talk' had occurred.

"You!" I quickly replied.

"Us!" Mike added. Saying this, he rose up from his seated and quickly closed the short distance between himself and my wife. My usually confident wife looked just a bit startled when Mike pulled her in for a hug. He arms reflexively reached over his shoulders and around his neck. Almost touching noses in this position, they stared into each other's eyes for a few seconds. Then, they both tilted their heads slightly and closed the last couple inches as their lips met. From my position slightly behind Ashley, I watched as his hands slid down her back to her butt and he aggressively squeezed my wife's perfect asscheeks. I watched as this man took my wife right before my eyes, and my cock felt like it was going to burst out of my pants!

When they finally broke that first kiss, my wife pulled back just a bit and said, "So, I guess that discussion went well, then, huh?"

"I think so," Mike replied with a smile.

As if they even needed my encouragement any longer, I still decided to chime in.

"Yes, Ashley! Effective immediately, you belong to Mike for the next 21 days," I added.

I watched as the 2 new lovers went in for another kiss, and Mike continued to feel Ash's body with his big hands.

The next time they came up for air, Mike said, "Well, if that is the case that you belong to me, now. I need to make a slight adjustment to your clothing. Please take off the tube top for me. I want to see your breasts trying to bust out of that shirt."

My wife smiled a big, naughty smile, and said, "OK, baby.. if that is what you want!"

Honestly, hearing her call Mike 'Baby' was harder than even watching them kissing or knowing that he had just taken my beautiful wife as his lover and as his sexual plaything.

"I'll be right back," Ashley said as she turned away towards the bedroom.

But Mike stopped her by gently grabbing her elbow. "No, Ashley. You can change right here. It's only me and your husband in the room. Change right here, so we can enjoy seeing you."

'Wow!' I thought. 'This is heating up fast!' My wife looked over at me as if she was not sure what I was thinking. "Go ahead, Ashley," I encouraged her, "You know how much I love to see your breasts, and Mike is going to also see them soon enough. Change right here."

My young bride locked eyes with her new lover and smiled widely as she slowly unknotted and removed the shirt, and handed it to me. Both of us guys were holding our breath waiting for my wife to slip the tube top up and reveal her boobs to us. But, instead, she simply raised her arm straight up and said, "Go ahead, Mike. If you want it off, then take it off."

I'm not sure how I had envisioned this meeting going, but I know that I would never have envisioned this happening. But Mike seemed totally at ease now as he reached to my wife's sides and gripping her last piece of covering on her chest. Stretching the material slightly, he proceeded to pull the small band of elastic fabric up and over her head and arms. Then he tossed the top over to me to hold, as well.

Now totally topless, my wife brought her arms back down on Mike's shoulders, and he stepped in for another taste of my wife's tongue. His own hands came up to massage to sides of her globes that were pressed against him. I reflexively found myself pressing my hard cock through my pants as I watched them exploring each other.

Finally, my wife broke the kissing and reached over to me for her shirt. She spent what seem like an unusually long time putting the shirt back on and tying it once again under her now-bare cleavage.

"Excuse me for a minute, Mike. I want to say goodbye to my husband. We'll be right back!" Ashley pulled me into our kitchen for a bit of last-minute privacy. "Oh God, Baby! I'm so turned on right now! I can't believe we are going to actually do this! But thank you SO MUCH for making this possible and for trusting us while we are together!" "I don't trust him, Ashley!" I laughed lightly. "He is a man! But, I trust you! Now, go on and have a great time! Don't worry about me and things here. I have your back! Even if Mike is having the rest of you!" I grinned.

It may have been my imagination, but I thought she tasted slightly different as we kissed. 'Was I already tasting another man on my wife?'

Never one for prolonged 'good-byes', I took my wife by the hand and led her back into the living room where her new partner was waiting. As we approached him, he reached out and took her free hand. For a moment, my wife was holding hands with both of us, and I noticed the parallel between this simple moment and what was happening in the bigger picture. Then I dropped her hand, giving her completely to Mike, and she moved to his side.

"Goodbye, Babe! Good luck on the challenge, and I hope that y'all have a great time!" I said to her as she stepped out the door.

Mike reached to shake my hand. "Thanks, man!" he looked sincerely grateful at what I was doing for them. "I'll take great care of her, I promise you!" he assured me, as he clapped me on my shoulder.

"Yes, please do! I'm trusting you with her," I said. Then, I added, "I know that you are going to have the time of your life. Ashley is the best lover I have ever had!"

I'm sure that he didn't need my endorsement of my wife's talents, but he politely said, "I'm sure she is going to be amazing!" Then, as he walked out the door to join my wife, he added, "I hope to return the favor to you, some day!"

With that, he joined my wife in his truck, and I watched as the 2 of them drove off into the sunshine of the new day. As their vehicle disappeared from sight, I finally noticed the wetness in my own pants from all that had occurred the past 2 hours.

It was going to be a LONG 21 days!

12