All Comments on 'Trust Your Partner Pt. 01'

by VioletClit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to part two.

5*

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 1 year ago

Stupid and totally unbelievable

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 1 year ago

Just another pathetic cuck story

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 year ago

I notice you don’t give any info about yourself in your Bio. But judging from what your characters display, I’d guess you are a person with very little understanding of human nature and also would love to star in your own story. And before you jump to conclusions, that’s not necessarily bad—but if you want to readers to really look forward to your work I think you need to make your plots at least halfway believable.

In other words, skip this bull about ANY MAN being okay with his wife of a few months spending three weeks in the woods with another man and he sure as hell isn’t going to give them permission to screw.

At least let the wife have a bit of a conscience; as written she’s already planning and discussing plans for sex with her partner and just how stupid would Hubby have to be not to realize after the time in the woods the partners would be together for years fucking regularly. In fact, was this a real happening, he’d get less of Wife’s pussy than Mike.

On the positive side, your story telling skills are very good. However; you do need to proofread more; I find reading aloud at least one of the last couple times helps greatly.

KEEP WRITING! cd

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You would have to have a deathwish to do this, even in fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Cop cuck shit. Isn't that swell?

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 1 year ago

"I'm trusting you with her"? What does that even mean in these circumstances?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Warnings about it being a cuck story would have been nice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a poor cuck story again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Will he contact Mike's wife? The talk about them being swingers seem a lot of bullshit! His wife finding out her new husband is a wimp and a cuckold after two months of marriage, is a sure sign that this marriage has no future! I don't expect much of a part 2 of this! 1* for now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

After 21 days, Mike will own that pussy.

VioletClitVioletClitabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for the "5", luvtodoit !

And to northstanderrhino and ScorpioJJ, I appreciate y'all taking the time to read my stupid. pathetic story!!

katibkatibabout 1 year ago

Pure fiction! Are there really men (or should I say males) in this world such as Zach?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why would he need to trust his wife in order to share her? Further, why would he trust her? After all, he's well aware she's going to violate her wedding vows and be a cheap slut.

Sorry, but a poorly written story with a stupid story line.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

'The stress of the job takes a toll on family members'

So the law enforcement agency sends a married woman away for 3 weeks camping with her 'police husband'? And the cow jumped over the moon.

Come on! This should have been in Sci Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yawn. Another wife who can’t wait to be a slut. If she had been determined to maintain her fidelity but had slowly been worn down by closeness and circumstances you might have had an interesting story.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

WOWWW original approach!!! 5 stars from here! Please, go on soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just like that, eh?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So your bio says you have a "devoted" husband, and you cuck him with a steady "boyfriend". Good for you your cunt must be golden to attract all those men and women so we all know what type of stories you will write. Cuck and skank stories. Enjoy your low scores.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Kalimaxos won’t like you trying to link cucks and whores with swinging.

VioletClitVioletClit12 months agoAuthor

And why would I care about what Kalimaxos thinks, @26thNC ?

MarkTwineMarkTwine12 months ago

Maybe the cuckold can find a man to fuck him while the skank is fucking her partner.

InfosaugerInfosauger12 months ago

Could have started as good story, but is just one more stupid cuck story.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

The little BTB bois get their panties in a wad over this. They have a limited vocabulary also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVioletClit@VioletClit
I'm a mother of one great son. I'm a paramedic by profession. I live in the Carolinas area in the USA with my loving and devoted husband, but I also have a GREAT guy as my steady BF. I live a polyamorous LifeStyle as well as being in the swinging LS, although swinging is no...