Trusted Employees - On The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope we can dance again later," Denise said in a seductive tone as I turned away to find Jan.

***

After a few more dances, drinks, bathroom breaks, and some more small talk with her co-workers, the evening was winding down. I didn't have a chance yet to brief Jan discretely about my discussion with Denise. I wanted to ensure she knew the senior executives were aware of our swinger website account.

I felt my cellphone vibrate in my jacket pocket with a new text or e-mail. So, I pulled it out to see if it was anything about my latest work project.

"I just got an e-mail from the swinger website," I told Jan quietly as I read it. "It says a previous message has been withdrawn and we've been blocked from viewing their profile."

"Whose profile?" Jan asked.

"'EnjoyingTheParty,' the couple in the side room earlier, Glenda and Matt blocked us. So, I guess that's their answer to getting together."

"Well, that's stupid. We already know they play," Jan said. "And he's not in my department, so there's no employee ethics problem with getting together with them. Blocking us only serves to piss me off and makes an enemy."

I noticed Darren and Denise heading toward the exit and the elevators, admiring her long bare leg sneaking out of the slit in her gown. Jan saw me looking to the side and turned to see what caught my attention. She turned back to me smiling, as she raised an eye brow.

"So, you were checking out Denise?" she noticed.

"I talked to her earlier, and the VPs apparently track the employees who have a swinger profile up on various websites."

"So? It's not illegal."

"I thought you should know."

"It's people like Marcus who would really freak out if he knew ... And apparently Matt. But that's their problem. Marcus was very jealous that the VP's wife invited us to their party. If he only knew..."

"It was my car that caught their attention," I said.

"I guess you do have your benefits, geek. Come on. Let's have one more dance," Jan said as she took my hand.

At the end of that slow dance, she glanced up at me with a curious smile as I leaned down to kiss her. Jan reached to my neck, grasping the end of my tie and pulled. My bowtie fell open and she started walking toward the ballroom door. With her signal that the evening's done and she now wants to play, I followed. When we got into the elevator, Jan pressed the button for the top floor with the penthouse suites.

"That's not our floor," I said. "We're on the seventh floor," as I reached to press the button.

Jan stopped my hand and pulled out a hotel room keycard from under the gown over her left breast. "I ran into Darren when I went to the lady's room. He suggested we join them for ... a drink? I thought it was rather sexy when he handed me his hotel room card. I sort of encouraged him with a little flirting. And I hope you don't mind, but I suggested his wife could use you any way she wants."

"So, you pimped me out to the boss's wife?" I asked, wondering what she had planned.

"He's not my boss. He's one of the company VPs in a different division."

"The things I have to do to keep you happy," I said and laughed. I thought "Okay. Let's see where this leads."

V.I.P. Suite

We found their suite number at the end of the hall on the 15th floor. As I raised my hand to knock, Jan pressed the keycard to the door handle and opened the door.

"I have a key, so I don't need to knock," Jan said boldly.

We entered the main room of the large suite. It had a great view with large windows on the far wall overlooking the city, and leather furniture in a sunken living room. To the left, there were two doors, one opening into a small kitchen and the other into a bedroom. To the right, there was a bar in the corner near the windows and another door leading to the master bedroom.

There was a tall muscular guy at the bar with his back to us. He was standing there naked and pouring a glass of wine. His physique from the back struck me as a body builder many women would probably drool over at a male strip club.

He put the glass on a silver tray, picked up the tray, and turned toward the master bedroom. When he turned I saw he wasn't completely naked. His groin was enmeshed in a wire cage, something they refer to as a cock cage. He saw us and said "Excuse me. My mistress is waiting for her wine, then I'll be right back to serve you."

I turned to Jan. "This looks like it will be a new experience," as I wondered what was in store in those other rooms.

"To say the least!" and she laughed. "Let's see if we can have some fun. We don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

She reached down to unbuckle the straps of her shoes and left those heels in the foyer, along with her purse. She unfastened and removed her gown, tossing it onto the back of the couch. She was now naked and turned to the right to follow the butler into the master bedroom as I followed.

She was wearing panties when we left our room earlier, so I asked, "Where are your panties?"

"Oh, they're in his jacket pocket. I traded them for the keycard. I stood behind the unused bar when he took them off me, so no one saw him down there."

"Did he fuck you?" I asked beginning to become more suspicious of my wife's activities.

"Not yet. That's why we're here!" Jan reached to my neck grasping the loose ends of my bowtie and tugged. "Let's go see what fun Denise has in store for you."

We entered the bedroom, and I saw Denise sitting on an overstuffed chair at the left side of the king bed sipping from her glass of wine. She was wearing only black thigh-high leather boots and holding a riding crop in her right hand.

The tall almost naked butler was untying wrist restraints from the headboard, releasing a petite blonde woman from her captor. There were red marks on her breasts and thighs obviously from Denise's riding crop. When the captive stood from the bed, she cast her eyes down shyly and clasped her hands in front of her.

"Marsha's our slut for the night," Denise said when she saw me, "Aren't you, my pet?" and she smacked the woman's butt with the riding crop.

"Yes, Mistress," Marsha replied as she jerked from the sting.

"Ted's looking a little uncomfortable, Marsha. Go help him out of his clothes."

Marsha came over to me and took the lapels of my jacket to help take it off. She carefully folded it and laid it over the back of a chair and continued unbuttoning my shirt. As I reached to help her with the buttons, Denise said "Don't help her, Ted. She'll do it all." Denise sat in the chair and watched as her pet undressed me, and I felt leery of where this was going.

Darren came in naked from the master bathroom, drying himself with a towel after apparently showering.

Jan stepped over to him and took his towel to finish drying him. She ran her hands with the towel over his body, with her right hand pausing at his groin. "I'm not your slave," she said seductively. "But I'll see if I can serve you just as well," and she stepped in close looking up into his eyes.

Jan put a hand on his chest and pushed him to sit on the bed. She pushed his knees apart and knelt between his legs. My wife took him in her hand and I watched as she started her usual oral routine, first taking the head into her mouth, then as much of the stiffening shaft as she could take before gagging. After bobbing her head a few times, she grasped it with her right hand and ducked her head to take turns sucking each of his shaved balls.

Darren sighed as he threw his head back. He laced his fingers in Jan's hair and held her head as she slipped her mouth further down under his balls. I grinned knowing what Darren was about to experience.

I looked down at Marsha kneeling in front of me when she finished taking off my second shoe and sock. She reached for my zipper and pulled it down to search inside my pants and fished my stiffening shaft out. Stroking it a few times, Marsha turned to look at Denise, asking "May I, Mistress?"

"Go ahead, my little fluffer. Get him ready for me."

Marsha took me into her mouth and began bobbing her head. I enjoyed the feel of her wet lips and tongue as she sucked on my stiffening shaft. She tilted her head to look up at me with those gorgeous blue eyes which seemed to shine with excitement, and I almost forgot about everything else in the room.

I heard Jan moan, and I glanced back at her. She held Darren's stiff rod straight up on her forehead, as she focused her sucking under his balls. I could hear the slurping and sucking sounds she made, and the "Mmmm" sounds as she enjoyed Darren's squirming reaction, and she recaptured my attention.

Darren pulled on the back of her head with his hands and threw his left leg around her back. He pulled on her back with his leg, pressing her lips in tighter and enjoying the feel of her lips and tongue working her magic.

I smiled, appreciating her ability to manipulate everyone to please both of us, and said, "That's one of her favorite positions. She knows she's got you!"

Darren said, "If she keeps this up, I'll shoot it into her hair!"

Jan pulled away from her sucking. "Oh, no you don't. I want to ride you. Lay back on the bed!"

Darren turned and laid on that right side of the king bed. Jan stood and climbed onto the bed, straddling his hips. I watched as my wife grasped his fleshy shaft and guided it into her opening, lowering onto him, then started bucking up and down on it. She grabbed her tits in her hands and threw her head back, moaning "Oh, yes. Oh, yes!"

Marsha grabbed my hands in hers and pulled them to the back of her head. "Could you help me, please?" she asked. "I need you to pull to get it into my throat." She opened her mouth and took me as far in as she could. She grabbed my ass and pulled, and my little head stopped at the back of her throat.

"She needs you to pull on the back of her head, Ted," Denise said. "She wants to deepthroat you."

I was conflicted with the dominatrix directives versus not wanting to abuse the woman in front of me. But Marsha's own request for my help took precedence.

I pulled Marsha's head toward me. I could feel the back of her tongue as she worked to get me further in. Her throat spasmed once as it objected to the intrusion. Then it opened and I felt the head slip through that tight opening into her throat. She remained with her nose buried in me for a few seconds, then slowly pulled back without gagging. She took my fleshy shaft out of her mouth and stroked it a few times with her hand, as she looked up at me, smiling with her accomplishment.

"He's ready for you, Mistress," she said.

Denise laid down on the bed, as Marsha finished taking off my pants. I walked around the bed and climbed on, crawling between Denise's long legs.

Jan was on the other half of the bed impaling herself on Darren's stiff shaft. She leaned forward with her hands on his chest as she picked her hips up and down, his intruding rod made wet squishing sounds and her thighs slapping against him as she rode it.

"I'm not into riding crops," I warned Denise as I lined up and slid into her. "But when you're really feeling like it, your fingernails on my back would be perfect."

"Oooo. I like that even better," Denise replied. "Can I leave marks?"

"If I do it right, you won't have a choice!"

Jan rode up and down on Darren for a minute. I could see out of the corner of my eye when she rose up and off to turn toward me and onto her knees. She dropped onto her elbows with her ass toward him. Jan was now kneeling beside us where she had a better view of me entering Denise.

Jan looked over her shoulder at Darren. "Grab my ass and fuck me from behind!" she directed, then turned back looking toward me and locked eyes with me.

I laid there with Denise's legs spread open as I fucked her, and I looked to the side to see Darren get on his knees behind Jan. She was staring at me, watching my face for my reactions. Darren slid his cock into her and shoved her forward a little, then began rocking my wife back and forth as she knelt there. I looked down at her eyes staring at me, and I smiled. She turned her gaze back to the close view of my shaft pumping into Denise, and started moaning her erotic sounds of "Oh, Oh, Oh" in time with Darren's thrusts.

***

We spent the next 30 minutes changing positions. Denise orgasmed several times, and she dug her fingernails into my back leaving some very deep scratches. The feeling of her raking those nails down my back was both painful and exciting.

I don't know why, but I find that feeling of a woman's fingernails tearing at my back to be erotic. Maybe it's the knowledge that I'm making her lose control that makes it exciting. It's like watching her legs shake or feeling her pussy spasm around me. The scratches are another demonstration of her undeniable pleasure under my control. It finally pushed me over the edge, and I came inside her. I left her lying on the bed as I pulled my softening member out.

Marsha was standing beside the bed the whole time silently watching us, her head downcast as she awaited further orders.

I glanced over at Jan who was again lying on top of Darren, her legs spread to the sides and her butt still jerking in spasms from her latest orgasm.

Climbing off the bed, I stepped beside Marsha and put my left hand behind her head. Lacing my fingers in her hair, I tilted her head up and bent over for a kiss. I always enjoy kissing Jan this way as I probe her mouth with my tongue. And Marsha responded with a throaty moan. I reached down between her legs with my right hand and began probing, feeling for her sensitive spots inside and fine-tuning her reactions. I found the right pressures and spot, and she soon began silently shaking. Her knees went weak, and I held her by the back of her head, keeping my other hand's fingers inside her to hold her from collapsing on the floor. When I stopped the probing to allow her to relax, I gently laid her back onto the bed.

Denise was lying back on the pillows with her legs open, ignoring the thick white fluid sliding down from her opening onto the sheets. She propped herself up on her elbows, looking down at Marsha now lying at her feet on the bed. "Did I tell you to cum yet?" she asked scoldingly.

"No, Mistress," Marsha said sheepishly as she curled into a ball, possibly expecting some punishment.

"Well," Denise said as her voice softened, "it's okay, Pet. You were pleasing our guest. Go get a washcloth to clean Darren and Jan, then you can lie down to enjoy it," and she laid back contentedly ignoring us.

Marsha smiled and looked excited as she scrambled off the bed and went to the bathroom.

Jan rose from resting on Darren and he popped out of her, I could see his spent load dripping out of my wife onto his stomach. She crawled to the edge of the bed as Marsha returned with the wet washcloth.

Marsha knelt at the edge of the bed, spreading Jan's legs as she attended to cleaning her. She planted her mouth on Jan's opening, and Jan tried to push her away.

"She wants to clean you her way, Jan," Denise instructed as she looked over at them.

Marsha licked and sucked the remaining fluids from between Jan's spread legs, then carefully wiped her clean. Climbing onto the bed, she first took Darren's cock in her mouth, then licked the slimy mess from his stomach before wiping him down with the washcloth. When she finished, she dropped the washcloth over the side of the bed and crawled up beside Darren. He wrapped his arm around her, and she nuzzled her head against his shoulder, making a quiet purring sound of contentment.

Denise slid across the bed to put her head on Darren's other shoulder, and the three of them laid there relaxing, their eyes closed as if falling asleep.

Jan pulled some tissues from a box on the nightstand and dabbed at the scratches on my back. "You probably shouldn't wear your shirt or jacket until we're sure those stop bleeding," she said quietly.

I pulled on my pants and undershirt, leaving my dress shirt with the tux jacket. Jan picked up my other clothes and shoes, and we slipped quietly out of the bedroom into the main room.

The tall guy still wearing the cock cage stood at the foyer holding Jan's dress, ready to help her into it.

"Don't you get to join in?" Jan asked.

"This is how we always do it. They'll sleep soundly, now. And I will sleep well, knowing my wife had fun in there."

"You mean Marsha's your wife?" Jan asked surprised.

"Yes. But she's theirs for tonight," he said.

Jan reached down to touch his cock cage. "Can I help you out of that?"

"No. My wife has the key, and she'll let me out in the morning when they're done with her, and they want me to get hard. Sometimes Mistress wants it in the morning, and if I cum tonight, I might not be ready. But thank you for offering." He handed Jan her purse and shoes.

We checked the hallway to see no one was out there, then we slipped quietly down the hall barefoot in our disheveled state to the elevator taking it down to the seventh floor.

"Well, that was certainly a different mix of people." I said when we were back in our room.

"I wonder where Darren and Denise found those two?" Jan pondered.

Leaving the Hotel

We managed to get a few hours of sleep ... in our own room. And in the morning, we showered and packed out.

As we came out of the elevator with our overnight bag and the tux & gown in garment bags, I saw Darren and Denise talking to the petite blonde submissive Denise referred to as 'her pet'.

We walked over and Darren turned to greet us. "Ted! Jan! It's good to see you this morning. Have you two met Marsha Ellicott?" Darren asked indicating the petite woman. "She's our VP overseeing European operations."

Marsha winked at me and held out her hand. "It's nice to formally meet you, since Denise just handed you off to me for that short dance. Darren could barely stop talking about your car for most of the evening at dinner." She turned to shake Jan's hand and continued. "But someone finally managed to distract him."

"The party was fun," Jan replied. "I'm hoping the planners have the same location for next year,"

"Denise said she invited you to their house party in two weeks. I'll also be there. Their parties are always as much fun and as interesting as this."

Jan turned to Denise. "So, did you know we had a profile on that site before this party?"

"Of course," Denise said. "We wouldn't be so forward with anyone at these parties if we didn't already know about them."

The secretive swinger couple, Matt and Glenda came out of the elevator across the lobby.

Marsha was saying. "We're checking those sites, so we don't have another Ashley Madison incident if someone is there as a single without the spouse. We even know when one blocks another." As Matt came closer, she added "It's all about trusting people."

"Miss Ellicott," Matt said, "I was hoping to find some time at the party last night to talk to you about the promotions,"

"Sorry, Matt. I was somewhat tied up with other issues most of the night," she replied coldly.

"We don't tend to discuss business at these events," Darren added. "These are supposed to be fun times for relaxing, not adding to our work stress." He turned to Jan. "I'm looking forward to seeing you again at our party in two weeks, Jan. You know the saying 'Keep your friends close...' "

"And your enemies closer," Jan added briefly glancing at Matt.

"Exactly. But you're certainly no enemy of mine." Darren leaned down to kiss Jan on the cheek, then turned to Matt and said dismissively, "I'm sure you'll hear about any promotions, if appropriate."

Darren turned to Ted and handed him a business card. "Here, Ted. Text me directly with that parts supplier contact. And feel free to call anytime if you'd like to go out for a spin in my T-bird. We'll see you two at our place in two weeks."