Trusted Employees - On The Job

Story Info
Swinger wife's bosses aren't as prudish as she thought.
7.6k words
4.07
21.7k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My favorite characters Ted and Jan are a long-time married couple. They are now empty nesters and recently started exploring the world of swingers to relieve their sexual boredom.

This is a story about a Loving Wife: Married swingers, sharing.

Comments are always welcome, even the negative ones.

**********************************************

Our overnight bag was in the trunk of my '70 Mustang, and the tux and gown were in the back seat. I wore jeans and a black dress shirt for the casual one-hour drive to the hotel. I stood beside this Mustang, resting my elbows on the roof as I waited. And some sports cars with a standard shift like this would be uncomfortable for my six-foot-three height and long legs. But I've been accustomed to driving this for over thirty years.

My wife reserved a room for us to change at the hotel before going to the ballroom for her company's holiday party. We prefer to stay there for the night, rather than drive home after an evening of drinking. It allows her to relax more and socialize with her co-workers. And we'll often end up in the hotel bar until it closes before returning to our room for a few hours of sleep.

Jan came out of our suburban house looking stunning. She was wearing a tight black minidress and three-inch heel black ankle boots, like the outfit she wore thirty years ago on our first date. Her long auburn hair was teased out and hanging down her shoulders over her breasts, the hair framing the large heart necklace. The heart was hanging down the open front of her dress pointing at her eye-catching cleavage.

"Why can't we take my BMW?" Jan asked.

"This is your company's formal party, almost like the prom I took you to in high school. And I drove you in this Mustang. So, this is what I'm driving this evening."

"Why are you so obsessed with this old car? It was a rust bucket when you bought it."

"I had it all patched by the time you ever saw it. And I've just finished replacing the last fender, so it doesn't have any bondo anymore. It's a perfectly restored antique."

"So, that's why you brought it back from the garage at the mountain house last week," she said as she gave up arguing. "Whatever!"

I held her car door as she sat and rotated her legs in. She paused, glancing up at me and smiled. Although she criticized my effort to recreate our first date with my choice of the same car for that date, she did wear her same outfit. I saw through her subtle attempts to manipulate me.

"Do you prefer staring at my tits or legs?" she asked as she paused with one long bare leg stretched outside of the car.

"If that skirt rides up any higher, I'll have even more choices," I said and laughed. "Are you planning to entertain the valet when he opens your door?"

"Hmmm, maybe," she said teasingly.

I closed her door and walked around to sit in the driver's seat. "Okay, where to now?" I asked, remembering how we started our first date.

"You know where we're going this time," she said dismissively.

"A scenic overlook? Like the place where you gave me your first handjob on our second date in this car."

"We're not doing that all over again this afternoon. You'll just have to enjoy your memories of it. But later in the hotel room, I get to undress you from your tux. You do look handsome in your tux, almost like someone in a James Bond movie."

"I doubt we'll find a Baccarat table at this hotel. But I do know how to play when the time comes."

We drove to the hotel, and I pulled into the line of cars queued at the front door. The car in front of us had antique license plates. It was a '60s Ford T-bird convertible.

"I recognize him," Jan said when she saw the driver get out and hand his key to the valet. "He's Darren Case, one of the company Vice Presidents. I work for Corporate Accounting under the CEO, and Mister Case oversees the North America Division."

"See! He's also driving an old car. So, I wasn't wrong to bring this one," I said somewhat vindicated.

When he and the gorgeous blonde woman with him were walking into the hotel, he glanced back at us pulling up to the valet station. He smiled and nodded in appreciation.

***

In our room over an hour later, it took me three tries, but I finally tugged the bowtie into position. I only wear this tux once or twice each year, so it's always a new adventure trying to get that bowtie knot balanced and just right. Jan wants me to wear this real tie rather than the easier pre-tied ones so she can tug this open later. She'll leave it dangling around my neck as her signal it's time for us to leave the party and return to our room for playtime.

I sat at the desk and opened my Surface Pro tablet computer, while I waited for her to finish getting ready. Opening the lifestyle website, I found we had a new message from a swinger couple with the profile name 'EnjoyingTheParty'.

The couple, Glenda and Matt said they liked our 'BarbieNGeek' profile. From the wording in their profile, it sounded as if it was written by the wife. They asked if we would like to get together, and they opened their private face pictures for us. I looked through the twenty pictures of the attractive couple. One picture showed the brunette wife with a tattoo on her ankle, something Jan and I were not into.

My dad had an old tattoo on his arm from when he was in the Army. He said the words "Death from Above" was a motto they had in his paratroop unit, which didn't seem as socially acceptable to me outside of those military units. As he aged, the tattoo didn't age as well, the colors looking dull on his wrinkled skin. So, for the changing social norms and skin conditions, neither Jan nor I considered tattoos as practical.

But the brunette's tattoo was a timeless black and white Yin-Yang symbol, and on the tighter skin of her ankle it would probably stay looking good with age.

Jan came out of the bathroom dressed in her low-cut short gown with the slit up one side showing plenty of leg atop her four-inch heels. She looked hot!

"Let's go," Jan said. "They have an open bar for cocktail hour before dinner. With so many employees staying in the hotel for the party the elevators might take a while. And I'm not walking down seven flights of stairs in these heels."

I closed my tablet computer. We would discuss responding to the lifestyle message later, after she had a chance to review their profile.

I stood and walked to her, wrapping my arms around her. I enjoyed the feel of her bare back in this dress. I could feel her ample boobs barely contained in the top of the gown as I squeezed them between my biceps. Reaching down, I grabbed her ass in both hands.

"Hmmm. I can feel your panties. I thought you might go commando to tease me," and I leaned down for a kiss.

"Air-kiss!" she said as she pursed her lips and turned her head. "Don't mess up my lipstick."

"If I don't get to mess it up, you'll have to wear it off on me later," I said, hoping for her rare oral attentions.

"You know that's coming. Now let's go get a drink."

As we stood at the elevator, I mentioned the new e-mail from the lifestyle couple, and that I reviewed their pictures.

"Would I do him?" Jan asked.

"Who wouldn't you do?" and I chuckled.

"There are some, like that first guy, Jay. His dick was so small I couldn't even feel him."

"You'd probably like Matt, and I'd certainly like to try the wife, Glenda."

"Only if I can watch, geek. I'll look them over later, and we can try planning something with them."

The elevator arrived, and we joined the other couples in it to head down to the party.

I thought 'After almost thirty years together, she'll let me fuck another wife like Glenda while she enjoys sucking and fucking another husband. At the end of the day, I wouldn't trade my wife for anyone else. But loan her out? What a life we lead.'

Cocktail Hour

Although the bar was crowded, the company's party organizers had enough bartenders to keep the lines short. With drinks in hand, I followed as Jan started mingling with her co-workers before dinner.

"I know you'll remember everyone I've introduced you to at other parties," Jan said.

"It's a gift," I said. "I remember everything. But I must constantly remind you of my co-workers at my company's party."

"Augusto and Sheri are the two new employees in my section. They'll be at our table. And our section boss, Marcus will be there. He's not married, so I think he'll be here alone this evening."

Jan steered me toward two couples. "Augusto. Sheri. It's so nice to see you. This is my husband, Ted."

"It's nice meeting you," I said to the two couples as they introduced their spouses. "Where's Marcus?"

"It's likely he's brown-nosing with the higher ups," Augusto said. "He's one of those corporate climbers, always trying to get ahead."

After the first few introductions and some small talk, I noticed someone out of the corner of my eye. I stepped away from the group to get a better look at the brunette woman at the other end of the bar. When Jan stepped over beside me, I asked "Did you introduce me to the woman over there by the bar at these parties in the past? She looks familiar."

"No. I haven't seen her around the office," Jan replied. "Why?"

"I know her from someplace, and I'm trying to remember where. There are too many noises and distractions in here for me to think clearly. I brought ear plugs in case I needed them."

"Well, I've introduced you to the new people at our table. So, your social obligations are done for now. Go find a quieter corner if you need to think. But I'd better not see you with those orange ear plugs, geek! They don't accessorize a tux."

I noticed an open door into an adjacent room which seemed less crowded and walked toward it. Jan could find me there later.

Car Talk

I was standing near an unmanned bar in the side room trying to think when the guy Jan pointed out as the VP walked up to me.

"I liked your car. How long have you had it?" he asked.

"It was the first car I owned over 30 years ago. I bought it as an old rusted out car which could still run, and I've been fixing it ever since. Yours is a nice-looking T-bird. What year is it?"

"Mine's a '65 T-Bird 3-speed with the 390 engine. I bought it ten years ago to restore. But I still need a few parts to replace the rusted ones."

"I did most of the engine and transmission work on my Mustang" I said, "while the parts were still readily available, and I needed it for transportation. Then a few years ago, I found a parts supplier who has sources in some southern states, where they didn't salt their roads in the winter. He's found the body parts I needed to completely restore it."

"That's what I need, a source for good body parts. My T-bird came from upstate New York, and I spent too much time patching the body. I did rebuild the engine, so it's mostly the body parts I need now."

The attractive blonde walked up to us and put her hand on the VP's arm. "They've opened the doors to the dining room," she said.

He replied "He owns the car I pointed out when we arrived. We were talking shop."

"I'm Ted," I said introducing myself. "My wife Jan works for the accounting department."

"I'm Darren, and this is my wife, Denise." He turned to his wife saying "Ted replaced the patched body parts on his Mustang. That's what I'm hoping to do to the T-bird." He turned back to me, "Is yours the Shelby edition?"

"Yes, the GT-350 with the 351 Windsor engine. The original paint job had the Shelby stripe. And I'm sending it to a detailer next week to add that final touch."

"I don't know why you guys are so obsessed with old cars," his wife said.

"Those are also my thoughts, Misses Case," Jan said as she came over to us.

"This is my wife, Jan," I said.

"We're not so formal," Darren said as he addressed Jan. "Call me Darren, and my wife Denise."

"Darren spends too much time working on patching that old car," Denise said to Jan. "He seems to love it. So, I guess it's either that, or I be a golf widow."

"I think Ted spends too much money on his car. How much did that last fender cost?" Jan asked.

"He only charged me five hundred for it," I said. "But it was worth it."

Darren said, "The wives will never understand."

"I think it's time we find our tables," Jan said.

"And you haven't talked to your regional managers yet," Denise said, chastising her husband.

"None of them are into old cars like me and Ted."

"I'll give Jan the contact info for my parts supplier," I said. "She can e-mail it to you on Monday."

"I'd appreciate it. Thanks" Darren said.

"Socializing with your team is part of your job, dear," Denise added. "So, let's go find our table and get you back to work."

"The job never ends," Darren said. "It's been nice meeting you, Jan. And please send me a picture of the car with the final stripe when he has it done. Some of my other friends will be jealous." They turned to walk into the dining room.

"For someone who doesn't like parties, you certainly seem to find interesting people to talk to, geek," Jan said.

"If you weren't such a bitch, that car would have been complete three years ago," I said, annoyed that she didn't see the car for the symbol I enjoyed.

"But I'm your bitch, and it wasn't included in my budget plan," Jan said. "Denise looked rather hot in her dress with that long slit down the side baring her leg. I'm sure you noticed. And 'Yes', I'd do Darren."

"Oh, yes. I'd fuck her. I wonder if they play?" I mused.

"With as conservative as this company is, only in your dreams," Jan said.

I noticed the familiar woman again as she came from the lady's room and passed through this quiet bar area. As she walked, her leg peeked out from the cut in her dress, and I saw that 'Yin-yang' tattoo on her ankle.

"Glenda?" I asked tentatively.

"Excuse me. Have we met?" she asked.

"Not yet. But didn't you send us an e-mail earlier? This is my wife, Barbie."

"Well, this is a surprise. I didn't know you worked for the same company as my husband."

I recognized Matt from their pictures as he came over to us.

"Matt, I mentioned earlier sending out an e-mail to a couple. This is ..??" she waved toward me.

I held out my hand to shake. "I'm Ted, and this is my wife Jan. She works in accounting."

"It's nice to meet you," he said as he turned toward Jan. "I work in the European Division, and we live near the corporate headquarters."

Glenda took a deep breath through her teeth, then added "We never contact anyone through that site if we know they work for the company. Matts on the fast track for a director position. And if anyone in the company found out we play through that lifestyle site ... well, you can imagine the repercussions. So, I hope we can count on your discretion to keep this our little secret."

"No problem," Jan said. "We don't advertise that we play. It would be a little uncomfortable if our kids found out, so we keep it quiet. The kids are all grown, and that's their problem if they do find out and disapprove. But we are discrete about it."

"Would you two like to try getting together to talk about it?" I asked.

"We'll get in touch later." Matt said. "Right now, I need to go to our table with the other managers."

He took his wife's elbow and led her through the doors to the dining room.

"That seemed a little awkward," Jan said.

"I think it just caught them by surprise. We'll see what they say later."

"Now, let's go join the others at our table," Jan said.

After-dinner Dance

We had some nice chats with Jan's co-workers during dinner, with Jan doing most of the talking. I tend to have some trouble hearing other people talking across a table when there's a dull roar of conversations around the room. It's not that I have a hearing problem, it's more like I'm easily distracted with trying to hear all words of all conversations around me. So, it takes a considerable amount of focus for me to hear one person. I tend to sit back and allow the dull roar to pass over until someone addresses me directly.

After the waiters removed the plates, refilled wine glasses, served coffee, and delivered desserts, the band started playing dance music. A few couples took to the dance floor.

Jan was engaged in some conversation with her boss, Marcus when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Darren keeps trying to drag the conversations at our table back to your car, Ted," Denise said to me. "So, I thought I'd ask: We're hosting a Christmas party at our house in two weeks, and we'd love to invite you two. Could you come? You geeks can talk about your cars, while Barbie and I get to mingle with our other friends."

I didn't react to her using the name 'Barbie' and referring to me as a geek. But there's only one way she could know to call us those names! I refrained from saying anything, waiting for a more discrete time to ask her.

"Barbie?" Augusto asked. "I thought your name was Jan."

"Barbie's a nickname Ted has for me, as in 'the Barbie doll collection.' I told him when we first met 'that bitch has everything.' So, it's his euphemism for me being a bitch."

Sheri laughed. "And you let him call you that?"

"It's the same as me calling him a 'geek'. It's accurate."

"I didn't mean any insult, Jan," Denise said. "I think I heard Ted call you that."

"Oh, I don't mind. I'm his bitch."

"And sometimes a bitch in the office," Marcus added.

"You know you need me to keep you out of trouble with the auditors, Marcus," Jan said.

"That's why I tolerate you, Jan. If you were anyone else, I'd have fired them by now."

"Would you mind if I dance with Ted?" Denise asked Jan.

"Go ahead. But no Cha-Cha. He has to save those dances for me."

Denise turned toward the dance floor, so I stood and followed. As she turned toward me, she started swaying to the modern fast music in club-style dance. Offering her my left hand, I waited a few seconds to see if she'd accept.

"Wow! The man can lead!" she said in surprise as she took my hand.

"Jan loves to dance. But she needs a lead to really enjoy it." I started forward with a sugar push to get the rhythm going and stepped to the side, raising my left hand leading her into a turn allowing her to sweep past my other open hand at her waist. "We sometimes go to West Coast Swing dance weekends to watch the really good dancers and learn some new moves in dance workshops."

As I led Denise through some turns and styling pauses, we traded a few remarks. Then when the song was over, I escorted her to the bar, and we continued talking.

"I thought I'd catch your attention when I called her 'Barbie'," Denise started.

"It did raise my interest."

"Darren said the senior executives have an investigator who tracks certain web sites for any employee activity. You know, like the 'Ashley Madison' scandal which came up years ago."

"I read about that. They were hacked and the names of two million cheating husbands were released."

"Right. They had to do a few personnel shuffles for the employees who were found on that list. So, they started looking for any hidden activities or secrets which can compromise other employees."

"Jan said the company is very conservative."

"They're not as conservative as much as looking for honesty and trust in their employees. Anyone who keeps secrets can't be trusted since they can be blackmailed by those who know the secret. Do you have any secrets?"

"I'm your average geek, and I don't know how to keep secrets. So, 'Barbie' and I are rather open about everything we do," I said dismissively. "We just keep it subtle and discrete."

"Perfect! Then I really am looking forward to seeing Barbie and Geek at our holiday party."

I heard the band start a new song, and the distinctive first five chords of the Roy Orbison song caught my attention. "I hope you'll excuse me. The song 'Pretty Woman' is Jan's favorite Cha-Cha, so I'm being summoned."