Trusted Employees - On The Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's time to go, dear," Denise said to her husband. She turned and hugged Marsha. "I'm so glad we could spend some time together. We'll see you at the party." Darren and his wife walked away toward the checkout desk.

Marsha turned to me. "I enjoyed our brief dance last night, Ted," she said, and she pulled me down for a quick kiss on the cheek. "I hope it will be a longer song next time, maybe at their party in two weeks?"

"I look forward to seeing you there," I said.

" ... Now where's that husband of mine with our luggage," Marsha started looking around the lobby in frustration. "He's probably off in a corner somewhere. He's not very sociable or forward. But he's always ready when I need him" and she walked off.

Jan turned to Glenda and Matt. "Were you two 'EnjoyingTheParty' last night?" she asked. "The geek and I certainly did," then she added in a dismissive tone "and you'd never know it when we talk so much."

She didn't wait for an answer. We turned and walked toward the front desk to check out.

Matt and Glenda stood there speechless, sensing something happened, but not knowing what to make of it.

*** The End ***

Author's Postscript: If you enjoyed this story, you could find more of Ted and Jan's adventures starting with how they met and became swingers in my "Lifestyle" series.