Trusting Hubby's Spa Treatment

Story Info
New wife needs a deep tissue massage. Brings Hubby along.
10.6k words
3.45
23.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfavo
Mrfavo
142 Followers

I closed the car door, and wondered why my wife's car was in the driveway. I always came home from work before Ellie. I hoped everything was okay, that there hadn't happened anything at work. So that she had to leave early.

My new wife had been a little distant the last week, so maybe this was connected with that.

I had been very eager to get married and finally have sex.

I was saving myself for marriage. Because I was brought up that way, and was raised that that was the right thing to do.

My wife Ellie however was not a virgin when we got married, and she'd had a couple of boyfriends.

But we really clicked with each other and she said she could wait for marriage until we had traditional sex. But she had her conditions.

She was a very sexual woman, and she said she needed relief when she got too horny.

Which was quite often.

But since we couldn't have intercourse until marriage, I had to go down on her.

I didn't mind really.

In the beginning I wasn't really into it. But Ellie made me realize how important it is to please your partner, and since she got horny so often. It was most often me who needed to please my partner.

She jerked me off once in a while. Which I really liked. But we both felt like giving me a blowjob would be to much like having sex. So we waited for that until marriage.

I didn't quite understand how me going down on her was different.

But she was the more sexually experienced one, and she was very good at making me see things from her point of view.

And she assured me that me eating her out was like fooling around and wasn't sex at all.

Blowjobs on the other hand. You were actively inside the mouth of the other person. Actually penetrating them.

Which made sense.

So since I liked my occasional handjob so much I didn't really mind.

After we got married things were going to change!

After the marriage I had started doing my marital duties properly.

Much less going down on my wife, rather I gave her what she had waited for, and our lovemaking was amazing. It felt so good. Sure it was over quite fast. But after I came and said good night to my lovely wife. I was always so content and relaxed.

She might've said that I should try to last a bit longer. But I couldn't help myself. Ellie was just to hot for me to last longer, and that's what I told her.

And after I came I got so sleepy and didn't feel like I could perform more that day.

I walked into our house and saw Ellie sitting in the corner of the couch with her tablet in her lap. Having all focus on it.

She looked lovely as ever. Her long blond hair hanging lose. Framing her gorgeous face with her kind eyes and little button nose and very enticing mouth. I couldn't believe how I could have such a beautiful woman to call my wife.

Her athletic body didn't make it worse either.

I couldn't understand why she sometimes wanted to change it with operations. Her tits wasn't big but they weren't tiny either.

She had perky B-cups. Which I loved. But I think that during her upbringing, she thought that a woman should have big breasts to be more attractive.

But I didn't mind. I was more of an ass man, and what an ass she had! Her gym training seemed to always involve some sort of glute exercise, and I didn't mind in the slightest.

"Hey baby, how come you're home so early?" I asked her. Walking to sit next to her.

She must've been deep in thought. Because she looked up from her tablet, blinking her eyes towards me. With a questioning look that lasted just a second. Then her warm smile came to her face as she lit up.

"Hi babe." She said and laid the tablet next to her.

As I sat down and gave her a kiss and laid my arm around her. She must've not heard my question the first time. I thought.

"You're home early."

"Yeah I know, I had to look at something that my coworker told me about."

What could be so urgent to quit early in order to check something that her colleague said?

"What was it?" I asked curiously.

"Well you know I haven't been myself lately. After the wedding I've been so tense." She looked at me a little pleadingly. Like she was a little apologetic or something.

"I didn't know what to do and were talking about it with London (her colleague) and she talked about this amazing place, where you could get a FULL body massage, like real deep tissue stuff. Natural creams and soothing ointments and a relaxing meditation session, where you could just let your mind relax. It's like this great Spa, and she highly recommended me to try it out.

She even said that there was different couples packages."

She was so excited. I hadn't seen her like this during the last week. So I was happy that she was so intrigued with this.

My only little trepidation was that the recommendation came from London. She seemed to be to clever for her own good, and the few times we had met she had always teased me in a naughty way. Which seemed like her style.

"That sounds great Babe. Maybe a Spa session is exactly what you need. I've actually never gone to a Spa before. I haven't even had a massage."

"WHAT? You've never told me that. Then we have to go together! London said that there was this special couples treatment that she thought would be perfect for us."

Well, maybe I could try it out and see if I liked it. What could go wrong?

"Okay, if you say so. I hope she's right. Should I book the reservation?"

"No I'll do it. I'll talk to London and she'll help me with what to order.

I'm so excited. Thanks Babe! This is going to be so nice!"

...

She managed to book a reservation for Friday the same week. Apparently London knew someone at the Spa. So she could pull a couple of strings to get the fast reservation.

Ellie was finally herself again. She had a bigger spring in her step than usual.

I guess she was just really excited to get this treatment, and the days between to booking and the appointment went by fast.

...

It was Friday afternoon and we were on our way to the Spa.

I was driving and Ellie was sitting next to me with a beaming smile.

"You can't believe how excited I am to do this. London has talked a little about the treatment, but only snippets, and it sounds amazing.

So I really hope it lives up to what she've said."

I hoped so too. I wasn't as excited as Ellie. But people said that getting a Spa treatment was really relaxing and an enjoyable experience, so hopefully it would be just that.

"Yeah hopefully it is." I did smiling towards my beautiful wife.

We had been riding a bit out of town. The GPS had me turn left on a dirt road that had an avenue with trees on either side of the road. A hundred meters further down the road was a mansion.

A beautiful mansion with a couple of smaller houses to either side.

It was late in the afternoon and Ellie had said that she would fix everything so that everything was just right.

So I didn't know how long they were open or how long we were supposed to be there.

I parked the car and we walked to the entrance of the mansion.

I read "Euphoria Retreat" over the door of the main building, written with graceful big letters. Under it stood with somewhat smaller letters "Spa and Massage".

When we entered the building there stood a cute young woman at the reception.

"Hi and welcome to Euphoria. How can I help you two today?" She said with a big smile.

She had name tag pinned to her dress that said "Gracie".

Ellie took the lead and answered.

"Hi Gracie. We booked an appointment for this afternoon. I got recommended by my friend London, who you might know.

It should be booked under the name Ellie."

Gracie looked down at her computer screen and her smile broadened and she looked up.

"Oh you're Londons friend. Nice to meet you Ellie. I just know you're going to love it."

She looked over at me and her smile shifted slightly. While still smiling one side of her smile was a little higher. Almost like a smirk. But still lovingly.

"This must be your Hubby. Are you as excited for your appointment as your lovely wife?"

"I don't know to much about what we're going to do, and I've never been to a Spa before. So hopefully it will be a good experience." I smiled back at her.

"A surprise then. How wonderful. You are in for a treat!" She looked down at her screen and then back at my wife.

Now she definitely was smirking.

"Ohhh a couples special! The Deep Tissue Special I see." She said giving my wife a blink.

"You'll absolutely love it." She said looking at Ellie. Then she looked over to me.

"Since it's your first time I'll talk to your massage therapist and make sure that she'll be extra caring with you."

She smiled warmly and her smirk was all gone.

"You can pay after your session, and see if you might want to book a new appointment. It's a common occurrence.

But enough of that. If you take the stairs and go to the right, then take the first door on your left there are changing rooms for both ladies and men. There are fresh towels there and lockers.

Take of your clothes and put them in a locker and take out the key from the locker.

Take a towel around your self's and then go to the room that's exactly opposite the one you entered. It says "Couples Massage" on the door.

You can't miss it. When inside, lay the key to your locker in the bowl next to the door. There are two massaging tables in the room. Lay on a table each and lay down on your stomach. The massage therapists will be with you shortly thereafter."

"Thanks Gracie." Answered my wife.

"Let's go "Hubby"." She said smiling teasingly towards me and grabbed my hand.

"Let's get ready for our session."

Through the whole introduction I had felt like there was a secret that they were sharing. But I guess it didn't matter, because I'd be in the loop quite soon.

I followed my excited wife up the stairs and to the changing room door.

"When you're done changing. Just go into the massage room and lay on a massage table. You don't have to wait for me to get ready. We'll meet in there." Ellie said and gave me a quick kiss and went into the ladies room.

She knew I would be done quicker than her, and I knew so too.

After changing, putting my clothes in the locker, draping a towel around my midsection and getting the key from the locker. I was ready to go.

There was slippers to put on as well. So I took a pair on and got out.

When I got out in the hallway I started feeling a little foolish.

I wasn't embarrassed about my body. I thought I looked quite good. But I wasn't that tall and a bit skinny. I had a six pack but it wasn't because I trained that much. More because I didn't have that much fat.

And standing in the middle of a hallway in an unknown house, with just a towel and a pair of slippers made me feel foolish.

So I opened the door saying "Couples Massage" on it and entered.

As I opened the door I was greeted with a faint scent that smelled sweet and citrusy.

The room was darkly lit, an incense was slowly burning at a little table at a corner of the room. There were two massage tables on either side of the room, with maybe five meters in between them, and something that looked like a curtain attached to the wall in the middle of the room. Like in a hospital between patients beds, to separate them.

But this was just clinging to the wall and the room was in full view.

I dropped my key in the bowl and walked to the table that was furthest from the door.

Wondered what to do with the towel.

Should I just take it off and lay naked on the bed or what was the proper etiquette.

I decided if I just kept it on I could just take it off later. So I climbed up on the table and put my head on a cushion with a hole for my face. So I could just see the floor that was under the table.

It was quite comfortable actually, and I thought that I could really relax here.

I hadn't heard any music or sounds when I got into the room. But now that I was laying here I thought I heard faint whispers.

A soothing soft female voice.

Even though I tried to focus on what she was saying I couldn't figure it out.

Right when I thought I heard the word "deep" the door opened.

I stopped trying to hear what the voice was saying and lifted my head to look at my wife entering the room.

She looked stunning. With just the towel around her body. She was glowing, and she smiled at me when she saw me.

"Oh Babe this is going to be so good. I really hope you enjoy it. Remember to relax and just go with the flow. These people are experts and know exactly what they're doing.

You look like you're already comfortable. That's good."

She was so radiant. It was hard to believe that I'd had a second thought of not joining. I wanted to try everything with my new wife.

"I'm happy we could do this together. I really hope it'll be as good as you think it'll be."

She moved to lay on her table and loosened her towel. As she got on the table I glimpsed her fabulous front in its naked glory. Before laying on her stomach with the towel draped across her back.

Maybe I should fix my towel to do the same. But before I could think to much about that I heard my wife's a little muffled voice. Since her head was facing the floor.

"Just relax Honey. The session will start shortly."

I put my head back, and tried to relax as best as I could.

Maybe it was the incense. Maybe it was the comfortable massage table. Or maybe it was the faint soothing whispers.

But I found myself getting really relaxed. Faster then I usually did. I closed my eyes and started feeling like I was drifting away. I thought I heard some of the words from the whispers. "Relax, Accept, Deep, Sink" I wasn't sure if I had heard them, and they were just fragments of the soothing voice.

But just as I thought that I might drift off to sleep. The door opened once more.

This time I didn't feel compelled to look at who came in.

I felt so comfortable laying there. So I didn't really care.

I heard two peoples feet moving across the floor. Light steps coming towards me and a heavier set stopping further away. Probably at Ellie.

The person with the light steps came right next to me and must've leaned in close to me. Because I could hear a sensual female voice whispering right into my ear.

"Hello there Sweetie. My name is Evelyn. I'm going to be your massage therapist today.

Gracie talked to me and told me that this was your first time.

I think it's very brave of you, and you must be very confident in your relationship, and I think that's lovely.

So don't worry about a thing just relax and enjoy the session."

I didn't quite understand why I was very brave. Maybe it was that it was a special. To have your first massage being a special.

But I did as she said.

I tried to relax as much as I could. My imagination however started to run wild. I was thinking of how she might look. Her voice had been really sexy almost like an ASMR voice.

Then I felt her hands on my shoulders. They were slick with oil or lotion or something. Because they glided very easily over my back.

She must've leaned in again, because I heard her whisper once more.

"Later during the massage we'll have to remove the towel. But right now I only need to be able to move it down a bit.

So lift your butt for me so that I can unloosen it."

I remembered that I had thought about loosening it. But that I never did.

I lifted my butt up and her hands were fast to help.

I felt her hands on each side of my body tugging outwards. But it seemed like I had really tucked the towel corner in good. Because her light tugging didn't seem to move the cloth.

But when that didn't work she must've had the same conclusion as me. If you go for the corner that is tucked in. The rest will go easily.

Because instead of just pushing the towels sides outwards she took her hands to the front. But she didn't take just one hand to find the corner, she used both. Which meant that she had to lean in on top of me to reach with her other hand around my body.

That's when I felt her press against me. My imagination was stilled some. Because I could feel something that must be a pair of really big tits being pressed into my lower back.

Then before I could focus to much on her well endowed chest. I felt her hands in the front.

The way she was standing she wouldn't be able to see what she was doing.

So I guess that was an explanation for her fumbling.

But finding a corner of a towel wouldn't be too hard to find I thought. Even if you weren't looking.

But before she found the corner she was looking for. She was able to accidentally brush by my penis with both hands and actually squeezed it once.

But before I knew it the towel was loose and was hanging freely.

Maybe I was a little chocked by the accidental grab that I didn't lower my butt when the towel had been loosened.

Because she laid a hand on my buttcheek and lightly pressed down, and actually gave it a little squeeze through the towel.

When I laid down I realized that I was hard as a rock. Why did I have an erection? Had I been hard when she touched me?

I felt myself start to blush.

"Now let's start the first part properly." She said. Still in a quiet and sensual voice. But not right next to my ear.

Her hands started gliding along my back and she moved the towel a bit down so that she could get to all of my back.

It felt a little weird. The top part of my buttcrack must've been showing.

But I didn't focus on that to much. Because her hands felt fabulous.

Then I heard something. It really set my thoughts spinning.

It sounded like a moan. Ellie's moan. My wife's moan. It was very faint. But I had heard those all the time when I went down on her. But she was getting a massage as well right? Nothing else.

Then my own massage therapist pressed down on a particular spot on my shoulder and I involuntarily let out a moan as well.

That sent my mind at ease. Ellie's moan came from her massage obviously.

I didn't realize that massage could feel this good.

That must've really relieved something in me. Because I could feel myself relaxing more and the sound of my wife's occasional moans didn't bother or face me. It felt like a good thing that she was enjoying the moment as much as I did.

The relaxing whispers that had been so hard to hear before, was getting a little bit easier to hear. At least I thought that this is what I heard. "Relax your mind. Accept your place. Sink deeper. You like it Deep. Deep is good." And other phrases was said. But that I couldn't focus on.

That's when I thought I heard a louder moan. It felt like I'd almost been sleeping.

Right then my massage therapist pressed down on another place and I heard myself moan again.

Had it been my own moan that I had heard? It felt like the pitch had been too high. I hope I didn't make such girly moans.

Then I heard the lovely voice of Evelyn.

"I'm going to move down to focus on your lower body. So just Relaax and enjoy the feeling, as you feel my fingers go Deeep into your muscles."

I just loved the amazing feeling of her hands on my body. She took the towel and dragged it up onto my back.

I tensed up a little bit when the towel left my butt. Feeling like my relaxation was lost a little.

It wasn't like I was completely nude. But she could see my whole lower body.

Only my wife had seen my butt before. But she said she loved my butt. It was a little big for my frame and had been something I had been a little self conscious of before I met Ellie. If my wife liked it I didn't have a problem with it.

Evelyn could probably tell that I tensed up.

"Don't worry Sweetie. Just relaaax and enjoy your massage. You got a really good looking butt."

I heard another moan. The other massage therapist must have found some muscles that really needed to be attended to. Because that was definitely not my moan. I wanted to see how Ellie's massage was going and slowly raised my head to look. But when I leaned my head to see, my view was blocked by something else much closer.

Mrfavo
Mrfavo
142 Followers