Trusting Hubby's Spa Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a second to adjust my sight.

Before my eyes were a pair of incredibly big boobs. Contained in a tight white tank top, made in some sporty material. So it really hugged the woman's frame.

I was lost in the cleavage. Losing all my trail of thought. I must've stared with my mouth open. Because I felt a soft hand on my jaw, that pressed my mouth shut. Then another hand at the top of my head, spinning it back. So I looked down ones more.

This time Evelyn didn't speak as soothingly. Still in a whisper. But she had a more commanding tone.

"You naughty little boy! You should focus on your own treatment. Your wife is enjoying her deep tissue massage wholeheartedly, and so should you.

And I saw how you stared at my titties. Those aren't for naughty little boys to ogle at."

She held one hand at the back of my head as she spoke.

"If you're naughty like that again I'll have to reprimand you. But since you didn't know any better I'll let it slide this time."

I wasn't sure what was happening. In my groggy disorientated state of mind I didn't understand what I had done.

I had heard a moan, then I was looking into a cleavage that could rival the Grand Canyon with its beauty. Then I got scolded like a little kid.

As my thoughts spiraled I heard the reassuring whispers again faintly.

"Breath deep, sink deeper, relax your mind."

Then I felt Evelyn's soft hands on my calf. Slowly starting kneading it.

I felt my mind easing down, and my breathing slowly decreasing its pace. That's what the voice's told me to do, and it seemed like they were there to guide me through the session.

I felt myself sinking deeper and focusing on the pleasure I was receiving.

The distant moans didn't really bother me. I could hear myself moaning some when the hands got higher on my leg.

Both my calves had been properly massaged and my outer thighs as well. Now Evelyn's hands were moving on my inside thighs very close to my privates.

She was gently moving her hands right up there, and I heard myself gasp when she gently pushed my legs further apart by holding her palms right below my buttcheeks and pressing outwards.

"Just Relaaax Sweetie. You want to be a Good Boy and just succumb to this new experience. Let your mind sink Deeep and let my fingers sink even Deeper."

Evelyn's trusting voice could be heard over the whispers, that was mingled with the faint moans that was just part of the background noises.

I found it hard to focus on something other then the pleasure.

Evelyn was massaging both my buttcheeks, and it felt really good.

I could hear my own moans as her fingers pressed and prodded into my cheeks. This felt really good.

It didn't seem like I could control my moaning but that didn't matter did it. If I kept moaning Evelyn could tell that it felt good for me and would hopefully continue.

"I can both see and hear that you love this. Your moans aren't very subtle and that's good, and your little soldier is standing at attention between your legs, and it looks really cute.

You're such a Good Boy."

I hadn't realized that I had become erect, and that my dick had been pointing down towards my feet, completely visible. Something like that would have made me mortified and very embarrassed.

But I found myself not getting that worried. When she said the words "Good Boy" a tingling sensation went through my body and I almost got a little proud that I had done well.

"Thank you ma'am." I answered respectfully.

It came out quite low, almost in a whisper. But she managed to hear it.

"That's very good that you show proper respect. You're doing great Sweetie. Now since you requested the deep tissue special. Do you want to have the full experience, or just a little taste. I know this is your first time. So if you didn't want the whole thing you wouldn't have to.

But judging by your response so far. I think you would like the full experience."

She started massaging my butt again. As she gave me time to decide.

What should I decide on? I didn't know what the full experience was. But if it was anything like this I definitely wanted the full experience. So it wasn't much of a choice. Also it just seemed right to continue. I had this urge to go deeper, and so I did.

"Please continue ma'am."

"Continue with just a taste or the full experience? You have to be explicit in what you say." She playfully slapped my butt.

I gasped.

"Sorry ma'am. I would like the full experience please."

"I knew you did you naughty boy. I could tell you wanted it all, the moment I stepped into the room." She squirted some more oil onto one of her hands and I felt the other stretch one of my cheeks to the side.

Then slowly she started massaging my crack

Up and down. She didn't stop when her finger glided over my back entrance. I felt myself gasp again and just focus on the sensation. I had never felt anything like this before.

Her hand continued all the way to my balls but stopped before reaching my dick.

Her hand gently massages my balls and then went back up to repeat the process.

I considered if this was cheating. I was letting another woman play with my privates. But it couldn't be could it.

My wife was just meters away in the same room, getting a massage of her own.

I dropped the thought as fast as it had entered.

I focused on the pleasure that her fingers gave me when she stopped between my balls and my hole, as it pressed and massaged in a circular motion.

"You respond very well to this. You're trying to push your bubble butt up onto my fingers. Do you want me to go deeper Sweetie?"

I loved the feeling. Of course I wanted this to continue.

"Yes please ma'am."

"Say you want it deeper Sweetie. Say you want it all the way."

"I want it deeper Ma'am. Please give it to me all the way." I didn't quite know what it meant. But I had this urge to go deeper.

That's when I felt it. I had become so relaxed and all the oil made my backside very slippery. Her middle finger pressed against my hole and before I knew it. She had pressed her entire finger inside.

I first gasped from the intruder. But it morphed into a high pitched moan, that I wasn't to proud over.

Her finger was bottoming out, and she started moving it in and out very slowly.

The feeling made me wake up from the state my mind had been in.

I heard the moans more consciously. They had been there more or less all the time. But now I could hear them a little clearer. Then there was a different sound. It had a slow but steady rhythm. It almost sounded like someone was clapping their hands. But why would someone do that in here?

Then I thought I noticed that the moaning and clapping had a very similar rhythm. But before I could decipher why, I felt a new pressure.

The invading finger had gone almost all the way out and on the way back in it had company by her ring finger.

It must've been the new added finger, and the feeling it was producing that made my thought process so slow.

Because when the second finger entered. I couldn't think of anything other then the feeling she was giving me.

There was just a tiny bit of pain when my sphincter adjusted to the new size. But it was soon gone, and a warm feeling when through my body.

That's when I felt the button. Somewhere deep inside me, she pressed on a button. And another involuntary girly moan escaped my lips.

What was this feeling?!

"Aaaw Sweetie you like it that much huh?" Evelyn said as she kept moving her fingers and sometimes pressing the pleasure button inside me.

"You definitely sound like a proper buttslut. That's very good. You're a Good Boy for taking it so eagerly."

She pressed on the button again and again. Waves of pleasure surged through my body.

The whispers that always had been present but so hard to focus on became clearer for just a moment.

"Good Boys like it Deeep, Accept your new role, Sink deeper into submission, Relax your mind."

Then they blurred out of my thoughts. As Evelyn continued to speak.

"I can see that you love this. Your little dick is so hard and is leaking furiously. You love the feeling of having your ass filled, and the sounds that you hear. Don't you just love hearing your wifey moan with pleasure as your ass is getting fucked deeper and deeper."

She started really pumping away now, and the pleasure muddled my mind. Making it hard to think clearly about anything.

But I could hear moaning in the background, that's for sure. She continued.

"Imagine that your wife was getting filled just like you. Having her own insides fucked deep. Wouldn't you want that? For her to feel the same pleasure as you."

Of course I would. I loved my wife, and for her to feel pleasure was one of the most important things for me. Maybe the most important, and the pleasure I was feeling. If she could experience something like it. That would make me very happy.

"Yes ma'am, I'd want my wife to feel this pleasure too."

"Then imagine a massage therapist giving your wife a deep tissue massage and really visualize how she is receiving the pleasure she deserves."

The first thing I thought of was Evelyn being with my wife. Giving her the same treatment that I was receiving.

But then my thoughts changed. Obviously it couldn't be a woman. My wife liked men.

Well fingers was fingers. But she would probably still receive more pleasure if a man was giving her the massage.

Then I thought of something else. If the masseuse was male and was giving her the deep tissue massage. Then he might use more then his fingers.

The thought jolted some part of my mind, and I gasped at the thought.

Evelyn had probably anticipated this. Because her hand lightly pressed down on the back of my head, and I heard her voice right next to my ear, whispering soothingly.

Two of her fingers of her other hand was still lodged inside me, and was gently rocking back and forth.

"Oh it's okay Sweetie. You don't have to feel guilty for imagining your wife with another man. It's perfectly okay. In fact you should rejoice the fact that she is receiving so much pleasure. Even though it's from someone else.

After all, you're receiving pleasure from another woman other then your wife.

So it's perfectly fine for her to receive it from other men. To be filled Deeper by other men."

With the last sentence she really pressed in deep. Rubbing on that special spot.

I was gasping so much that I had to concentrate on my breathing. My whole body was tingling and it almost felt like I was close to having an orgasm. Even though she had never touched my dick.

Guilt came over me. Would having an orgasm with another woman be considered cheating? Even though my wife was right next to me.

I decided that if I told Evelyn that I was close, I had at least tried to prevent it.

"M-ma'am I f-f-feel like I'm about to cum." I said meekly.

Her fingers slowed down and changed to a very gentle rhythm.

"That's very good that you said so. You're such a Good little Boy.

You'll get a reward for being so good."

What a fantastic feeling.

Her other hand gently caressed my balls. Starting to massage them gently, while still slowly gently rubbing my insides.

That's when I heard a slap followed by a loud moan.

What was that? Then the rhythmic clapping started to increase its pace.

I started to lift my head to look what was causing the sounds.

But right then the gentle hand that had been massaging my balls, took a firm grip, and I froze.

Evelyn literally had my balls in her hand, and I didn't want to disobey anyone with that kind of power.

"Relax Sweetie. Concentrate on your own pleasure, and let all outside noises drift away. Focus on letting your mind wander freely, and Sink deeper. You want me to continue to go Deep."

I relaxed once more and focused on the Deep sensations I was feeling.

Filtering out the moans, the groans and the rhythmic clapping.

The previously firm grip had returned to gentle massaging, and I was once more lost in pleasure.

Then the hand on my balls disappeared, and I once again heard the voice of Evelyn.

"I have only done the backside, and I need to do the front. But since you liked your internal deep tissue massage so much I'll give you a little treat before I flip you over.

So just lay completely still and you'll receive your treat in a moment."

Her fingers disappeared from my hole and if felt strangely empty. Like there was something missing.

I didn't know how long it took. But the whispering voices and the distant sounds from the room felt like they came closer.

I heard a quite loud swooshing sound. That I couldn't place. Almost like a curtain closing or something.

Then a familiar hand touched my butt, and the lovely voice of Evelyn could be heard once more.

"You want your treat Sweetie?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Say, please Ma'am I really want it bad."

"Please Ma'am I really want it bad."

"That's a Good Boy. Always remember to be polite and courteous when you're addressing people. Especially if you want them to help you in any way.

Now let me give you your treat."

That's when I could feel something at my back entrance. It was slick and smooth. But it wasn't her lubed up fingers. She was pushing something else into me.

The object started to glide in easily enough. But soon it started to get wider. But not much wider then her two fingers had been.

Then I felt the thing touching my pleasure button, and soon after the object lodged inside.

It felt like a bigger longer curved finger that was just sitting there. Touching my special spot. But not stimulating it.

Earlier the intense pleasure I'd been feeling was from her fingers. But they were always moving.

It felt really tense to just feel like the pleasure could have been so great. But wasn't when it was completely still.

"You took that so well! You truly like it up the ass!"

While not shouting. Evelyn was certainly not whispering any longer.

What if my wife looked over? I froze. I hadn't even thought of that.

What if during the whole session my wife had been looking at me. Seeing me moan from getting my deep tissue massage, and now? Watching me take massage tools into my butt? Maybe this wasn't a good idea.

"Maybe we don't need it? Since we're going to focus on the front."

"Oh, you're being silly. It's just because it isn't moving. Your ass swallowed it like it wanted nothing else!

Now flip over so I can start with the front."

I was dreading to see my wife's face when I turned over and considered to keep my eyes shut or turn over the other way.

But maybe I could see how her massage was going. So I decided to look.

I flipped over slowly both because I wanted to get a clear look. But also because both my body and my mind seemed to be working in slow motion.

When I looked her way, I could only see a black sheet two meters from the table. That's when I remembered.

Their had been a sheet of cloth against the wall. Looking like it could separate the room. Which was exactly what it did.

I was so relieved.

The sheet had been there the entire time, and my wife had never seen anything going on.

Just as I was about to lay on my back I took a deep sigh of relief, for her not witnessing another woman massaging inside my butt. But when my butt laid flat on the table a jolt of pleasure surged through me, and I gasped and tensed my legs. Which only sent another pleasurable jolt.

The tool in my butt was touching my special button every time I moved.

"Just don't hump yourself silly you naughty boy!"

I looked up and saw for the first time Evelyn's entire upper body. Not just her incredible rack.

She was a must've been in her late thirties. Because she gave of a mature feeling. But other then that feeling she could have passed for being twenty.

Her skin was immaculate. She almost glowed in the dimly lit room.

Her long dark hair was in a ponytail and she had a cheeky smile, almost wicked. Like she knew how naughty she wanted to be against me.

Then her breast really caught my attention once more.

They had to be enhanced, because the way they were defying gravity without wearing a bra felt impossible. I could clearly see her nipples through the fabric.

I must've stared at her breasts again.

Because suddenly I felt a sharp little slap on my dick. I realized that I was still laying on the towel and that I was completely naked.

I looked down at my dick, that was completely hard, and comically swayed a little, side to side before stand still.

"I thought I told you that you were not to stare at my titties. Close your eyes right now!"

I did as I was told, and remembered that she had told me before. I was not allowed to not stare at her tits. But those globes of perfection seemed to be magnetic to my eyes, and I couldn't help it.

So closing my eyes was probably the safest thing anyway.

"As I said before, you'll have to be reprimanded for being a naughty little perv. So wait her with your eyes closed and try to come up with a sincere apology. For when I get back."

I heard the swooshing sound once more. But tried to filter out all the sounds that I was hearing that had became slightly louder.

What was I going to say? Sorry that I looked at your amazing cleavage that is on full display, your tits are just so perfect...

I pondered for what must've been a couple of minutes and then I heard Evelyn's voice.

"I'm going to put something on you before you give me your apology."

I felt something being put upon my eyes, then a band came around my head. I realized it was a blindfold.

Fair enough, I thought.

But then something covered my ears. It felt like headphones, and when they covered my ears. Everything became very quiet.

Evelyn lifted up one side and said.

"So let's hear it." And dropped it back over my ear.

The background noise had totally disappeared and everything was completely quiet. I was in my own world.

"I'm very sorry Ma'am. For disrespecting you, by looking at your chest. I was not allowed to do so, and I knew that. I'm truly sorry."

The headphones made a sound and I heard Evelyn's voice once more.

"That felt like you really meant it, and I'll accept your apology.

But because you're such a perv I decided that you'd enjoy to listen to some pornographic sounds while I continue your massage."

I heard some giggling that were followed by some sucking noises.

I felt Evelyn's soft hand start massaging my shoulders, and as she pressed down the tool inside me moved.

That felt really good. The combination of the erotic sucking sounds and my body slowly moving the tool inside me, while simultaneously being massaged. What a feeling.

For the first time since I entered the room I heard a male voice.

It was deep and sensual yet commanding.

"That's right Baby Suck that Big Cock."

The sucking sounds became more urgent.

"That's right deepthroat it as far as you can."

Then I smelled a strong wonderful feminine scent, and right after I heard Evelyn's whisper right next to me.

"You must really love that erotic audio. Because your cute dick is leaking. Do you like the sound of that cock hungry slut sucking on that Big Black Cock? It sure looks that way.

Now remember to focus on your own pleasure and let your mind glide over the voices you're hearing."

How could she know what was happening in my headphones? And how could I know if the guy in the audio was black?

Then it hit me. She was the one who started the audio file. She must've listened to it before, and already knew what was to come so to speak.

The sucking continued until the man spoke once more.

"Tell me what you want me to do to you Baby."

An audible pop was heard. Probably from her lips leaving his cock, and a woman answered.

"I want you to fuck me Sir. I want to cum all over that Big Black Cock. I want to feel like a proper woman."