Trusting Hubby's Spa Treatment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrfavo
Mrfavo
143 Followers

The voice was very familiar but I didn't focus to try and remember who it belonged to.

The man answered.

"Up! Bend over, spread those legs."

Then I heard a slap. He probably spanked her ass for not spreading her legs fast enough.

Then the moaning and groaning started, and I started focusing on myself instead of the fucking I was hearing in my headphones.

Evelyn had gone down to my legs, and when she pressed and pulled up and down it made the tool inside me move around.

That made it easier to focus on my own treatment.

I heard Evelyn's voice once more. I could hear it very clearly even though she wasn't lifting my headphones from my ears. She was even still down by my legs.

"You really love that toy in your hole don't you? Is that the reason why your grinding your hips all over? So you can focus on the pleasure Deep in your ass."

Right when she said that I could hear the man in the audio asking, or rather commanding.

"Say how much you love to be filled Deep in your holes Slut!"

I heard a slap and a high pitched moan of pleasure.

"I LOVE to be filled Deep Sir. I have longed to be properly Fucked for so long. I can't get enough of your fat Cock, so Deep in my holes."

I hadn't realized I was grinding my ass into the table. I thought it was the movement from Evelyn's hands that had made me move.

But apparently I had unconsciously been moving my body myself.

The feeling was great, but I felt a bit foolish for doing it. So I tensed up and Evelyn's hands and my own apparent movement both stopped.

The pleasure subsided.

Then something caught me off guard. I could feel Evelyn's hand around my balls. Just gently incasing it around, holding it. Then at the same time I felt her tits press against my chest as I could smell her wonderful scent.

She then took her other hand and placed it on the top of my head. Starting to stroke it softly. Like a mother comforting her child.

"Aaaw Sweetie, did you get embarrassed?"

I could feel her breath on my cheek and it really did feel comforting. I made a little sniffle. Like if I'd been sobbing.

"I-I didn't even r-realize I had been moving by myself. I felt foolish." I stammered.

"You don't have to feel foolish Sweetie. Some Boys loves the feeling of getting filled and that's okay.

I thought you looked very cute while you were wiggling, and I could tell how you absolutely loved it."

Her hand that was around my balls were gently massaging them. But it felt like she wasn't doing it consciously.

The combination of her sweet words, her gentle touch and her closeness. Made me relax, and as I did the tool inside moved and I gasped a little.

I clearly couldn't deny that I liked the feeling.

"Well I know this is all part of the massage and all. It was just a little much to realize that my body was moving on its own I guess."

She waited a few seconds before responding.

"All people are different, and all people respond differently to new experiences. Your response was completely natural.

It's good to be open to new experiences, and you completely embraced the feeling of fullness. Some people are just wired to want or even crave the pleasure of being filled, and I think that you're one of them."

She paused.

"And that is nothing to be ashamed of. I also love the feeling of getting filled Deep in all my holes, and that's okay if you do the same. In fact I think it's what you truly want.

The way you responded to my fingers really showed how much your body and mind has longed for it."

Her hand that had been stroking my head went down to my cheek. Lightly caressing my cheek, her fingers trailing right next to my mouth.

I started to relax. Her words really made sense.

It had felt very good, and I had the feeling that something was missing when she took out her fingers before.

I felt her give my balls a little squeeze. It didn't hurt. It was a welcome surprise, and I felt myself gasping, opening my mouth a little.

Two of her fingers moved towards my lips, circling them.

"It's good to try out new things, and you've done such a good job already.

Start grinding your hips again. Just focus on the pleasure you're feeling of having your hole filled so Deep."

I started slowly moving my hips in a small circle. Feeling the tool move around. Touching that special spot.

"You're such a Good Boy. Why don't you lick and suck on my fingers. I think you'd love how that would feel."

I felt two fingers enter my mouth, and I don't know why. But I instinctively started sucking them without hesitation. I had never done anything like this before.

Maybe I did like to have my holes filled. Because it felt really good to have her fingers in my mouth, while still feeling her tits on my chest and her breath on my face.

It felt so comforting somehow. The closeness of it all. It felt like I could do anything without judgement.

That's when the audio in my headphones really started more intensely then ever before. The pounding and moaning had taken new heights.

"Take it Slut! Take my Big Black Cock in your tight married pussy."

The masculine voice said in a very commanding tone.

It sounded like that had made her orgasm very hard. Because she moaned more than she'd ever done before.

Between gasping and panting she replied.

"I've never cum this many times in such a short time. This is so fucking hot."

I hadn't noticed what I was doing. I had been so focused on what I was hearing...

I was humping the air. While Evelyn's hand was still on my balls. Two fingers was pressing right bellow them. Making circles. Which felt really good.

Her other hand had started to move in and out of my mouth. Her two fingers never leaving. And I was actively sucking away.

This audio was really naughty. The man was fucking a married woman and she was absolutely loving it.

I could never understand these porn actors stamina. It had to be a trick when they were filming. Someone couldn't surely last for such a long time. They had to take breaks in between takes or something.

Then I heard Evelyn's voice, and she took her fingers out of my mouth.

"Would you want to cum before we finish your session? Or would you rather want to quit right now?"

Was it considered cheating if I came? I didn't know. I was very eager to cum. But I didn't want to be unfaithful to my new wife.

"Is it part of the treatment? I wouldn't want to do it if wasn't part off the regular treatment."

That had to be okay right? If it was part of the treatment and Ellie had booked it. Then it wasn't my fault if I had an orgasm.

"Only Good patients get the opportunity to cum, and since you've been such a Good Boy and been so obedient and well behaved. You'll get the possibility to release your pent up load."

As she said this she started squeezing my balls very firmly repeatedly.

It didn't quite hurt. But it certainly was an intense feeling.

She continued.

"You're leaking so much. I know how horny you are. Wouldn't you just LOVE to beg me to let you cum as much as your cute little dick can possibly muster?"

I could feel how horny I was, and there had to be a small puddle of precum forming right above my pubes.

Maybe it wasn't standard practice to let the patient cum. But since I had been good I got the opportunity.

That meant that it could be considered as part of the treatment. In my aroused mind that was good enough for me.

"Thank you for the opportunity. I would really like to cum Ma'am."

"You deserve to cum my sweet boy. You've done very well and really responded in the perfect manner to your massage therapy session.

I think that this is what your wife truly wanted when she booked you, your joint appointment.

A chance for you both to experience the incredible feeling of a deep tissue massage. In different ways for sure.

But I think you liked your treatment almost as much as your wife liked hers. Especially if you get to have an orgasm."

I hoped that Ellie didn't feel like I would be cheating on her. But I was sure she'd want me to feel good.

"Before we start the last part of the session. In order for you to have the most fulfilling experience. I want you to relax Deeply for me. Take a Deep breath in, hold it and breathe out. Goood, keep breathing in that rhythm. Relax your mind and feel yourself sink Deeper.

Such a Good Boy. Keep breathing Deep.

Let your mind go wherever it wants and let the pleasure envelop your whole being."

I felt myself relaxing, and the pleasure increased as I just let myself drop deeper.

I started hearing the audio sounds more clearly.

The moaning and fucking sounds were heard very clearly. The masculine voice said.

"You're going to receive the all natural facial that you've been waiting for soon.

So get down on your knees and get ready for your gift."

The fucking sounds were replaced by sucking sounds. The moaning could still be heard. Although a bit more muffled.

When I started hearing the sounds of sucking, I realized that I had started to search for Evelyn's fingers to suck on. My mouth wanted to have something in it while hearing those noises.

Then something went in between my lips.

It was maybe as thick as four of her fingers would be and it was round.

And before I knew it I had it in my mouth. It kind of had the feel of a pacifier but upscaled. When my lips were pressed to a base that could be felt all around my lips. The cylinder shaped object, only smother edges, was filling my mouth without gagging me.

Then I heard Evelyn's voice.

"Oh Baby, I didn't realize how much you craved something to suck on so badly. I could see how you were desperate to have your mouth filled.

So I gave you something nice to suck on. So that I can focus on this."

Then I felt her hand between my legs and the tool inside me started moving. As she pressed and prodded with it deep inside of me.

I moaned a muffled moan as I felt the intense pleasure.

"I can see how much you like your holes filled. Notice how much the feeling of fullness envelops you.

Sucking and fucking like a Good Boy should. But it's not you that's doing the fucking. No, the fucking is being done to you."

I felt the tool slowly start moving out. I tried to protest but my words were gibberish and just came out as muffled vowels.

And before I could protest more. I felt the tool move in once more. And the back and forth motion was becoming the norm.

I felt my orgasm building, I was right on the edge. I couldn't understand how that was even possible without being touched on my dick once. I didn't touch it myself either. I had this feeling that it would be wrong to do so. Something that a Good Boy wouldn't do.

My moans started getting frantic. Which I guessed must have shown. Because the pace of the fucking decreased and I once again heard Evelyn speak.

"Your leaking so much! It looks like you're about to have a Big sissygasm, and I know that's exactly what you need.

I just need you to beg me to let you cum. Before you release that load."

I felt the object in my mouth being lifted and leave.

The fucking had completely stopped and it felt like time stood still.

The only constant was the sucking sounds that was on an never ending loop.

What had she said? For me to ask for permission to cum? Of course I would.

"Please Ma'am. I really want to cum. May I please, please cum."

Then my mouth was stuffed again and the fucking commenced once more. This time a bit faster.

Now I could hear slurping and gagging noises and the masculine man started speaking once more.

"I'm about to Fill your mouth with my potent seed. Suck that Big Cock like you want every last drop of it down your hungry throat."

I heard Evelyn again.

"That's right Slut! Suck it like you want to get to the cream filled center. I know how you love to suck!"

My extremely horny mind didn't really understand. Did she hear the audio too, or did she tell me to suck whatever I had in my mouth more vigorously?

Since I couldn't decide which it was I started sucking more. Which the audio recording also seemed to do.

Evelyn continued.

"As soon as you hear the real man cum, you're allowed to have your own sissygasm.

Just let the pleasure surge through you."

I started hearing grunts combined with the slurping noise and soon after the masculine man roared.

"Here it CUUUMS!!!"

Just as he started speaking the tempo and hardness of fucking increased significantly. I had been so close to the edge before and this sent me over it.

An orgasmic bliss that I had never experienced before washed over me. I was lost in ecstasy. I heard moans and groans.

I felt ropes and ropes leave my dick, spewing across my body. I had never ejaculated so hard before.

And my dick was never even touched.

It felt like the pressure had been building and building until a great eruption had released through out my body.

I just floated on a feeling of joy and happiness. I was floating on clouds. Lost in space. I was dreaming of salty seas. The waves splashing on me. Across my body and even in my mouth.

I didn't know how long I had been out for.

Because when I slowly started to return to reality I could feel the fingers of Evelyn in my mouth and me sucking away greedily. The tool in my butt was gone and so was the object that had been in my mouth.

Her fingers left my mouth for a second, brushed my cheek and then returned.

I felt a strange taste in my mouth as I started sucking instinctively.

I heard her soothing voice once more.

"That's the last drop. Good Boy! You did so good, all clean." Her hand left my mouth.

"Now I want you wake up slowly and come back from your little nap."

My mind started to get less muddled, and it felt like I could start to think more straight.

I opened my eyes and realized that I didn't have the blindfold on.

I blinked a few times. Tried to focus with my groggy eyes.

Above me I could see Evelyn's smiling face looking down at me.

But she didn't have the tight tank top with the amazing cleavage. Rather a tight high necked sweater that showed her great figure but no skin.

Had she taken on another shirt or had I imagined her cleavage, and if so what else had I imagined? I started questioning my memory of what just had happened.

"Up and rise Sweetie. The session is over.

You seemed to drift off after a while. That's completely normal actually. What do you remember?"

What could I say? Had I been dreaming it all or what had actually happened? Had there been a point where my imagination had taken over?

"Uuhmm, I just remember a very relaxing massage. Then I must've fallen asleep I guess."

I didn't know how to best ask how the session went without becoming too blunt.

"W-when would you say I fell asleep... Ma'am?"

I remembered to be polite.

"When you were still laying on your stomach you seemed to to get very relaxed.

And after that you drifted away. Though I thought you were awake for a couple of times after you drifted away.

But if you only remember a relaxing massage. Then I'd say you were deeper into relaxation than I thought."

I did remember my deep tissue massage and more. But I couldn't know what had been real. If I had been awake for only parts of the session, and it would be very awkward to ask any questions about it.

It had felt amazing during the whole process. It had been a little weird at times. But every sound or action seemed to have a logical explanation.

"Hah, I guess so." I said a little embarrassed.

Evelyn looked at me with a amused smirk.

It looked like she thought I wasn't telling the whole truth.

But she didn't press on. On that subject.

"You can take your towel and the key to your locker, and go and get changed. You might meet your wife. She left a couple of minutes ago.

You can go down to the lobby when you've changed."

"Uhm, thanks for the massage... Ma'am."

I remembered to be respectful.

"You're very welcome Sweetie. I hope I see you again. Then I'll be able to go even deeper and you'll might remember a little more of your session." She said with a wink.

Making me sure that she thought I remembered more than what I had said.

As I left and entered the hallway I saw my wife sitting on a little bench that was next to the changing room door.

She was still only wearing a towel around her body and was just relaxing against the wall. A lot of leg was showing and she looked very content and relaxed.

She had wonderful smile and her eyes were closed. Like she was dreaming or thinking back on a very fond memory.

But as I got out of the room she slowly opened her eyes, her smile broadened and her eyes beamed with joy.

"Oh Babe, wasn't that the best, I really needed that! I really want us to do this again! Would you want that Sweetie?"

I hadn't realized just how pent up she had been. She hadn't seemed to be that stressed or had an aching that I could remember. But sometimes you might not know just how much you need a relaxing massage, and if I'd be completely honest. It was very pleasurable and relaxing. Even though I didn't know what was imaginary or what had been reality.

So since she was so overwhelmingly positive I could do nothing but agree.

"I'd like that as well."

Mrfavo
Mrfavo
143 Followers