Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you that did I?"

"Yes you did."

"That is very honest and noble of me. Accusing my husband of something, and not giving him the chance to answer to that allegation."

"True, and I felt a little that way too."

Christine took Trist's other hand. "What have I done Trist? How much have I turned you from me? Can I get you back?"

"Hey, I said stop jumping to conclusions didn't I? Look you were, and are, wrong about Alana and I sleeping together. But I am guilty of thinking about it. Maybe even wishing for it?"

"And I couldn't blame you for that. I was thinking about what I would do if I got hold of her too!"

"Yes I know."

"I mentioned that too, did I?" She began to colour. "I'm beginning to think that I don't remember as much as I thought I did. What else did I say?"

"We can talk about that later. Now," he said, taking her lovely, sweet face into his hands, and prizing out the ribbon that bound her hair into a pony tail, releasing her luscious auburn locks and allowing them to cascade about her shoulders. "I need to make sure that you both believe me, and understand what I have said, both last night and now."

"Of course I understand. Despite convincing myself otherwise, and doing my level best to push you away, and in the process starving myself of what I needed the most; you have remained faithful to me. Though I cannot understand why? I'm a thirty-two year old, jealous woman, that has tried and convicted her husband. Has, despite ten years of marriage, kept her innermost worries and concerns from him and has lied to him and myself for some time."

"Yes, you are guilty of all of the above. And yes, despite that, I have remained faithful to you. Though for how much longer I could have held out, is debatable."

"I'm so, so sorry Trist. I was thinking so much about me, that I had forgotten this was a partnership."

"Yes, you are guilty of that too. We must never stop talking to each other Christine, and trusting one another of course." She began to colour again. "Now, I'm intrigued. What pictures did you send me, that you then deleted?"

"Oh, you don't want to see them now, not after seeing those that Alana sent you."

"I didn't see all of the photos she sent, only the first one in the lingerie. Perhaps I should look at them now then, should I?"

Christine punched him on the arm. "You do and I'll break your nose."

"Well then, you better show me these photos of you. Otherwise I will. I take it that we are talking photos?"

"Yes, yes we are."

"And they are of you?"

"Uh huh."

"Naked?"

She laughed. "Very nearly."

"No! You weren't in sexy lingerie were you. Tell me I haven't missed the one thing I have been craving for in two years."

"No, Alana gave you that." Christine sneered, but smiled at the same time.

"You, young lady, are going the right way about getting a smack."

Christine stuck her tongue out playfully. "So the thought of me in lingerie still excites you does it?"

"You know it does. There is one thing looking but not being able to touch, erotic enough, but the feel of stockings on my fingertips gets me so charged."

"Well, I'm sorry to disappoint. The pictures were of me in my bra and panties. I just wasn't confident enough in taking a picture, showing you anything else. Though the thought of you opening it on a crowded train, or busy street and people seeing me, did give an edge of excitement to the process that I was not expecting."

Trist recalled the conversation from last night, remembering what Christine had said about being watched by others as she performed for them. "So, this would be the same bra and panties, that you are not wearing now? I'm intrigued to see these pictures."

"The very same, yes. And not wearing them has caused me a great deal of...shall we say... problems."

"I see, and you mentioned to me last night, that you often have these... problems and know just how to solve them. So did you solve them this morning?"

"Noo...oo! What did I tell you last night?"

"Oh, you may have mentioned that you like a bit of... self-pleasure."

Christine was fully flushed. "I DID NOT! Tell me you are joking. I would never...."

"Sorry, but that is what you said. You also said how many times a day too?"

"What! I told you that I.... that I..."

"That you masturbate at least twice a day, yes. Is that true?"

"Oww Trist. Please tell me I didn't tell you that?"

"I don't know what you are embarrassed about. It is only natural, though maybe a couple of times a day is a little excessive."

"TRIST, STOP!"

"Besides," he went on, "it is out there now, no taking it back. And anyway, when you told me last night, it gave me some ideas. As well as some of the other things you said."

"Oh no, what else did I say?"

"We'll talk about that later." Trist had noticed that the baggy jumper had slid from her right shoulder, revealing her clavicle and fine, long neck. He dipped his head forwards and planted his mouth at the junction of her neck and shoulder, playfully biting her there. Immediately he could feel beneath his lips, the raised flesh as she broke out in goose-bumps all over; groaning as he applied more pressure with his teeth, grazing up and down her delicate neck. She groaned several times as his hand, slipped behind her neck for more purchase.

"Ohhhh Trist... you certainly know how to push my buttons."

Trist noted that two of her prominent 'buttons', were making large humps in her jumper, so he immediately slipped his hand beneath and worked his way upwards, whispering, "Such lovely buttons they are too."

His fingers found the underside of her full, firm breasts, and traced their way to her puckered areola, where he spent a little time dallying. Circling the nipple time and again, causing Christine to gasp repeatedly, as he feigned a move towards her nipple, only to pull away again.

"YOU TEASE! Touch my nipple for God's sake. I need it Trist."

"Not so fast you. I have not had the pleasure for a long time, so I have every right to dally. You on the other hand, will just have to sit and take it."

"Oh my God, you are driving me wild."

"Just by circling your nipple?"

"YES! And biting my neck, you know what that does to me."

"So," he said, continuing to tease her. "Were you a naughty girl this morning then? Did you pleasure yourself after taking those pictures?" He had slowly moved up her neck, and was nibbling her earlobe. "I bet you did, didn't you?"

He slid to the floor and in one move, grasped her closed knees, then pulled them apart. He gazed upon the raised folds of her vulva, noting with pleasure that the material in the valley of her vagina, was already damp. He could see the form of her lips as plain as if she were naked before him. "What did you do?" He persisted, "how many times did you make yourself come? What were you thinking about when you were fingering yourself?"

"Ohhh Trist...stop...stop saying those things...they are, well.....getting me going... I'm so embarrassed that... I told you... that.."

"Show me the pictures, I want to see them now."

"Now? After you have seen that image of Alana in her lingerie, I do not compare....."

"Right, that is enough of that!" Trist said in a commanding voice. He got up off the floor and sat back on the sofa. Surprising Christine by grasping her by both hands, and dragging her across his lap. When her beautifully rounded, peach bum, was in the correct position, he let go of her arms. "I've heard enough talk about you comparing yourself with Alana. I don't do it, so why should you? I told you what I feel about you, and that still doesn't stop you from feeling inferior to her in some way. There is only one thing left to do, and that is punishment." His hand landed with a resounding smack, upon her right bum cheek. He held nothing back from the swing, and unaware of what he was about to do, Christine was caught completely off guard. She squealed loudly.

"Ooowww Trist!"

But before that cheek had time to recover he smacked her again. This time on the left cheek. His hand then rubbed both cheeks as if soothing the fire he had created on the surface of both.

"OOOWWWW!" Christine complained. "Not so hard!"

"There is more where that came from young lady. Now are you going to show me the pictures?" Christine swivelled her head to look behind. Trist had his hand raised, poised to strike again.

"I can't, I think I deleted them... OOWWW! Oh Trist.....that hurt... oh no."

Trist's hand had come down hard on her buttocks again, adding to the heat of the first smack. The 'slap' noise resounded in the air. The force rocked her forwards and in this position, with her arms resting on the floor and her head down; her heavy overly large jumper slipped up her torso, completely revealing her naked breasts, as his next strike rocked her further. "Oooohhhhh, ohhhhh, oooooohhh......Trist...."

Trist's last smack, was aimed across both cheeks and centred about the raised lips of her vagina. It was not done with as much force, but it had an instant effect on Christine. Her jumper had now slipped completely from her body and was in a pool about her hands, as they rested on the floor. Her free breasts, rocked backwards by the force of the punishment she was taking and by her beginning to grind her pussy upon Trist's leg. She panted loudly, "Oh God Trist, that is.... it is bringing me.... I'm going tooooo..."

Trist had slipped his fingers into the wet heat of the bulging lips before him, rubbing softly upon the wet material there. "Someone is rather wet. Is she enjoying her spanking then?"

"I... don't believe it....but..ohhh yes Trist, right there... I'm...rather ashamed to admit it....but I think I did like being spanked... GoDDDDD TRIST..YESOHYES!" Christine was now rocking violently, as she forced her clit remorselessly against his leg. "I'm coming..."

Trist stopped his rubbing, removing his fingers and grasped hold of her hips to prevent her from using him as a rubbing board. "Not before you show me those pictures!"

"NOOO! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS... TRIST!"

A further two resounding smacks, landed on her rounded buttocks, again with very little restraint on Trist's part. "Show me the pictures."

Christine pointed to her phone on the table. "They are on there you beast. The last three, only..." She panted as he removed his grip on her hips to reach for the phone; then took the opportunity to thrust her pussy onto his leg again. "Don't look any further than threeeeeohhhhhfuck!"

Aside from the night before, Trist had never heard Christine mention any expletives, or talk about 'coming', so openly. Her body, her wetness and his actions, could not have made his cock any harder, and learning these new things about his wife had him throbbing vigorously. As he was hard up against his wife, his throbbing did not go unnoticed and caused her to groan all the more.

"My God he's so hard Trist. He is trying to stab me in the heart! Do you want to stab me, with your hard, throbbing, erect cock, Trist?"

Trist did not need to respond verbally. His cock was doing a very good job of letting Christine know exactly what he felt about that idea. "Oooohhfuck Trist, he does want to fuck me, doesn't he? Oh shit, shit Trist I need it, it has been way too long."

"Sshhh," Trist whispered to her. "Let me look at these pictures. Is this new lingerie I see? I love it, the colour and the lacework, but most of all how it fits and what is left on show. You look beautiful Christine. How did it make you feel taking these?"

"Horny as hell, right up until I saw those pictures of Alana," she panted.

Trist recalled what she had said to him last night, and smacked her quite hard, once again, across both buttocks and her pussy. Then he said, "Sir, you will address me as sir, until I release you, do you understand?"

"OHHHHH TRIST!" Christine's body began to shake with increasing violence. Her legs suddenly shot out straight, the toes of her heeled shoes, clattered on the floor as the muscular spasms of her orgasm ripped through her. He watched her buttocks and thighs clench as she drove her pubis into his leg to maintain her pleasure. Her back had arched upwards, and she held herself in this position with a hand on Trist's thigh, her other hand was between his legs and under his right thigh. He presumed that she was touching herself through her wet leggings. Her breasts poked out proudly before her, shaking in her efforts. "FUCKFUCKFUCK! UGGghhhh yes, yes." She kept grunting and groaning as the waves of pleasure tormented her body.

"Have you just come Christine?"

"Yesssssss Trist, I'm sorry, but I couldn't stopooooowwwWWW! Ohhh no..."

"Sir, you will address me as sir!" The smack he had just delivered, had started another tremor of orgasmic after-shock that wracked Christine's body.

"Yesss..... sir." She looked at him as he reached forwards and plucked at her nipple with his left hand. It was so large, so hard and only required a slight sqeeze to induce another orgasm. "Oooooummmmm, only.... that is..... going to make me.... even.... Huhhh...uuuugh. Too late... Ohhh I love you touching.....my...breasts Trist....sir. Do you like my breasts...ooohhh fuck....sir?"

Trist caressed her breasts as he pinched on her nipples. "Christine, are you touching yourself?" He knew the answer, but wanted her to admit it to him. Her pert breasts swayed to her gently movement, so there was no denying it.

"Yesss...sir." She looked at him shyly.

"You are touching your pussy?"

"Yes sir, I am touching my pussy through my leggings, my clit is so hard sir."

"Are you wet between your legs Christine?"

"I think sir already knows that I am, very wet, there."

"And when did this wetness start? Was it when you were taking the pictures?"

Christine panted and groaned, her excitement was beginning to build again. It was obvious to Trist that she liked to talk dirty, as it was turning her on further. "Yes sir, when I took the pictures, for sure, but it may have started before...."

"Did you masturbate before or after taking the pictures? No, no... I think I have the answer to that already." Trist had looked again at his stunning wife as she posed in the deep blue bra and panty set. It complimented her golden skin perfectly. The lace design looked complicated and was completely opaque, so, other than enhancing her shape, neither article gave away what hid beneath; aside from the twin nubs of her very erect nipples of course. Trist took time admiring his wife, as she confidently posed for him. He noted how well her panties moulded themselves to her labia, and wondered if she were already wet, when taking these. As he went backwards, he could see that she had her voluminous hair tied back in the earlier pictures. She truly looked enticing, and Trist realised it was making his throat dry. He didn't know how long he had been staring at the pictures, but Christine's eyes seemed locked onto his every reaction, however small. Her moaning and movements were getting more agitated, as she assimilated his very positive reactions.

It was the fourth picture that had suddenly caught his attention, more so than the others. But not wanting to spoil the effect for himself, he skimmed back further. After several images, he was back to those she had taken in the restaurant toilets. Christine had realised what he was doing and tried to retrieve her phone. "No Trist! Don't look any further, please. Just those three pictures."

Trist's hand came down with a resounding 'slap', upon her buttocks, making her squeal out loudly. "I will not say it again, address me only as sir. As you are my property, I will do whatever I like. If I want to view these pictures, then I will. Is there another man in them, is that what you are wanting to hide?" He knew there wasn't but wanted to tease her.

"Nooooo Tr...sir!. No of course there isn't."

"OK, well just remember then, that I will do with you whatever I want, so do not question me again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, sir." A shiver ran through Christine's body and she drew her legs back in from the straightened position, resulting from her orgasms.

"Are you still playing with yourself Christine?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well stop. Stop now."

"But Tr...sir?" Christine quickly retracted the question in her voice. "I need more sir."

"Looking at these pictures, it would seem to me that you have already had plenty." Trist looked at the first image she had taken that morning. It was obvious that she was fresh from her shower. She appeared completely naked, and the first shot was directed at the mirror in the bathroom, and showed her holding her phone whilst taking a picture of her gorgeous breasts. The nipples of which were already very hard, and appeared larger than in the previous day's picture. Her smile in this picture, showed an edge of wickedness, and confidence. She appeared to be enjoying herself as the lust in her eyes was unbridled.

The next image was taken from her viewpoint, looking down at her breasts, her left hand was cupping her left breast, her forefinger and thumb pinching on the nipple. Trist could see her crafted, long, red nails, biting into the sensitive erection, as she enjoyed the pain of what she was doing.

The next photo was directed back to the mirror, only this time, she was standing a little further back, her entire body from head down to her knees was now visible. Her left hand was covering her pussy. Trist thought that Christine was intentionally covering her modesty, but quickly realised that she had something else in mind. As he worked through the next few images he saw that she had inserted a number of her fingers into herself as she continued to play with her vagina. Each image clearly showed, that Christine was getting more aroused. She looked more flushed in the consecutive pictures, her mouth was open, her eyelids heavy and her eyes rolled back.

"You have taken pictures of yourself as you play with your pussy?"

"Trist please, you weren't meant to see those. They are....."

He left her transgression unpunished as he felt his cock pulsing and potentially leaking pre-come quite heavily. It had been a while since he had seen his wife naked after all. And he had never seen her doing this! She had always resented it when he had asked.

As he looked at the last picture again, her face, neck and upper chest were a sunburned red. She was leaning forwards, her breasts dangling, a sheen of sweat upon them and her flat stomach. Both her nipples looked large and angry, a deeper, blood red than they were now. Perhaps bearing witness to her rough treatment of them? A dribble of saliva was connected from the corner of her mouth, to her left breast. Her legs were bent and twisted at the knee in their partial collapse. But what caught Trist's attention the most, were the fingers of Christine's right hand. For three of them had what appeared to be, an obvious tide-mark of her sex fluid upon them. It was evident that she had inserted all three into her vagina, and had forced them in as far as they would go.

"You fingered yourself with three fingers?" There was a little shock in his voice, which he tried to hide.

"I... I don't remember. I get carried away... sometimes... most times.... Sir."

"I can see that. How many times have you done this before Christine? Masturbate and take pictures I mean."

"A few sir."

"Give me a ball-park figure."

"Oh, I don't know, about ten or twenty. Maybe more... sir."

"Twenty? At a minimum of five images per session that is a hundred images. And this last one was more like seven images. Have you got upwards to 150 images of you masturbating on your phone Christine?"

"I... I guess so sir."

"And what were you intending to do with them Christine?"

"I had no set plans. I sometimes look at them, and quite often when I am... masturbating I think of you looking at them."

1...45678...14