Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trist was intrigued to see if without touching herself, she would achieve it. He read on. "'The vibrator would be bringing you to near orgasm as I have the real thing in my mouth and throat, pleasing your man like he has never been pleased before. Then I will have him sit on a chair, right before you, as I step astride him, orientated my very wet pussy so that you can see his big cock, prize apart my labia and impale me. My tight pussy would be dribbling all about his massive cock as I post upon him, my moans growing louder as I come again and again, until I feel him spurting his come, deep inside me, flooding my cervix. I would slowly stand, his hard, come covered cock still leaking and throbbing, as I proffer my dribbling pussy towards your face. I would force you to lick and suck your husband's come from me, as I once again set about eating his erection. His pulsing meat, filling my throat as I satisfy his needs once more.' Phew, that is detailed....." He looked up at his wife.

Christine's body was fully shuddering. Her muted moans, growing louder.

"Uuuggghh huuuhhhh, oh, oh, ooooow, so bad.... Fuck, so wet... can't...stop." She wasn't talking to Trist as such, and seemed lost in the moment of her own enjoyment. Her hips trusting forwards in a fucking rhythm, as her legs trembled. She was completely lost and was unaware of him walking around behind her, to take some pictures, before kneeling down to take some detailed close ups of her raw sex, dribbling and drooling her come down her thighs into the stocking tops, as she mashed her legs tightly together. The spasms of her quiet orgasm, pushing more juices from her vagina. "Oooohhhh Trist. Trist. What have you done to me?"

His wife rested upon her elbows, as he walked back around to face her. She looked a little dishevelled after her release, her breasts dangling between her arms, the nipples, millimetres from the cold surface; her tongue running over her lips; her hair splayed along her back and arms in an unruly state. He could not remember a time where she looked any sexier, any more attractive than she did now. He took a couple of pictures to remind himself, and then swooped in and kissed her, ever so tenderly. Aftershocks from her orgasm, suddenly rocked her body, as his hands slid beneath the mounds of her breasts, the hardened nipples grazing them as he grasped her softly, caressing her flesh and kissing her more passionately.

The truth of the matter for Trist, was he realised he was enjoying tormenting his wife in this way, and he decided to continue to do so, all the time he could hold on himself. It had been very hard, when standing behind her, not to drop his trousers and plunge his throbbing length into her eager pussy. But he had had two years of abstinence, a few more days or weeks, whilst torturing his wife, would be nothing. But inducing pleasure in her, unknown; would be worth the Earth.

Christine broke away from the kiss. "Have you been taking more pictures of your very naughty wife?"

"Uh huh," he said in confirmation.

"Of me having an orgasm?"

"Uh huh, and of your pussy dribbling down your legs into your stockings. Very erotic."

"Ohh Trist." Christine shuddered. "Are you going to put them on this site too?"

"I might, don't you want me too?"

"They are very personal Trist. But do I have a choice in the matter."

"Not as such, no. You don't. But I would not put stuff on there to humiliate you. I would only put it on there to arouse you. Besides, there would be nothing to stop you taking the pictures back down. Though as we have seen, they could be viewed by a few thousand in the first hour or so. You could also, if you wanted, post some pictures yourself, and reply to the messages. I think I would find that quite arousing if I'm honest."

"Really? Well I must say that last woman's comments really got to me."

"I could see. Why was that do you think?"

"I'm not sure that I want to say."

"That's OK too. You don't have to tell me. But we could break it down. Was it sharing her recently used vibrating dildo?"

"No, but that was bloody erotic."

"Was it the fact that she was deep-throating me?"

"I always wished I could do that."

"Was it that she was using me, like you have done a few times?"

"Yes Trist, I must confess I have had thoughts about you impaling... fucking... Alana. About hearing her screams of ecstasy; about the noise of your wet sex, as you thrust into her; about me watching you come inside her. I love watching your cock pulse as it ejaculates, as much as I love feeling it spurting inside me. I have thought too, about watching your come drip from her pussy. I hadn't taken those fantasies as far as me licking and sucking it from her lips, but..."

Trist noted that Christine's face was once again flushed. "And these thoughts aroused you?"

"Yes, Trist, very much so. Along with the other thoughts I have mentioned, or we have discussed. I lied a little when I said I had thoughts of doing some not very nice things to Alana. In fact they were of you, doing many things to her, whilst I watched."

Trist stood with his mouth open. Another new thing had been revealed to him by his wife, he had no capacity left to assimilate it. "Oh my God."

"I know, I know! That is why I didn't want to tell you... I've gone too far haven't I Trist?" He sat down on his stool rather heavily. "Look, forget I said it, please."

"How can I Christine? Do you actually want me to make love with Alana. Is that what this is all about?"

"NOoooo Trist. At least....."

"Christine?"

"Ohhh I'm so confused right now, you have me so worked up."

Trist paused, they both needed time to think. "OK, OK. Now, why don't you go and clean yourself up and let's go get some fresh air. I think we both need it. I love the skirt, so keep that on. And I know you have some knee-length boots, they would look good."

"Yes sir." Christine curtsied, still looking very flushed, but appreciating the diversion. "And would sir like me to keep the stockings on, or does that make me look a little slutty?"

"I do like them, but agree, with the short skirt, it does make you look a little slutty. So take them off, for now."

"Yes sir."

"And one more thing."

"Yes, sir?"

"No bra or knickers."

"What! But Trist, this skirt is..."

"No bra or knickers Christine."

"But I'll be showing everything! And we might meet some people we know!"

"Well, you will have to be careful not to show them anything, won't you?"

"I don't think I can do it Trist. Wearing this small skirt out in public is hard enough."

"OK Christine, I'll compromise. No bra, and the skimpiest of panties you have. How about that?!"

"I don't know Trist."

"After what you have just revealed to me Christine, I would say presenting your fantastic body in such an enticing way, is small peanuts."

"OK, but you must be right next to me at all times."

"Might be a little difficult if you need to go to the loo. But I'm sure we'll work it out."

Christine returned to the kitchen fifteen minutes later. Trist had tidied away the lunch things and seeing her, he wolf-whistled. She had changed her stockings for brown knee-high boots. They were made of leather and had a high, but practical heel on them. On her top, she wore a close fitting, light, summer jumper. The shape and free movement of her breasts, confirmed she was not wearing a bra. But had there been any doubt, then her nipples completely dispensed with that. They were so prominent on her firm mounds, that it was impossible for Trist to keep his eyes away from them.

"Erm, eyes up here mister."

"Can't," he said, "a vision of such loveliness has completely blinded me with her more than adequate charms."

Christine laughed gayly, and thumped her husband at the same time. "You flatterer. It is not going to get you anywhere."

Trist reached forwards, placing his hands on her breasts, stepping forwards to kiss her freshly applied, lipstick-coated lips.

"Ummmm," she purred at him. "Just checking for no bra?"

"Uh huh, and because I can't resist them."

"Good," she said, "I and they, wouldn't have it any other way." She returned the kiss with greater and greater passion. Trist released the hold on her breasts, and gripping her about the waist, span her around.

"Come on you hussy, get. Or we will never get to the pub at this rate."

Christine groaned, and pushed her firm behind backwards. With her high heeled boots on, her bum nuzzled nicely into his groin. A groin that was not particularly soft at the moment. "Umm, someone wants us to stay. How am I supposed to concentrate with you touching and kissing me, then thrusting this great thing at me?"

"Er, I think it was you that did the thrusting wasn't it?"

"Well the kissing and touching was you, and it's causing me nothing but trouble."

He laughed and patted her gently on the bottom. "You madam, are a glutton. Have you not had sufficient release today to be satisfied? Anyway, patience is a virtue. So, come on." He opened the door and they both stepped outside, running almost immediately, into their next door neighbours. It was evident to Christine, that George's eyes were all over her. But then he always had been a letch. She was sure he tried to spy on her, whenever she sunbathed in her bikini. His wife though, seemed to notice her breasts too, or more accurately her nipples. "Oh hello Christine, Trist. How are you both?"

"Feeling quite perky Anne, thank you for asking. How are you both?" Trist had noticed both of them staring at his wife's breasts, and smiled at his little joke.

"Yes," said Anne, "I can certainly see you are. And good for you too. Come on George, you're staring. Sorry about him Christine. George!"

"Yes honey, sorry I have something in my eye."

"More like two somethings you dirty old man. Christine is young enough to be your daughter." This was said as they were entering their house. But Trist and Christine could clearly hear George's response before the door closed.

"No daughter of mine, would have looked as good as that. Besides if they had, I'd have been arrested for incest." He spluttered in laughter and Trist thought he heard the slap that George received for his comment.

He looked down at his wife's chest and back at her face. His movements mirrored her own. It was apparent, that faced with her very demonstrative breasts and nipples, Christine was having second thoughts about the clothing she was wearing. Trist read her thoughts correctly and slipping his arm about her waist, drew her along with him. "See," he said. "I'm not the only one that thinks you are the best looking woman for hundreds of miles in all directions."

"You certainly know the right thing to say, don't your Trist? And how to make a woman feel good about herself. Of that there is no doubt. I'm just not sure though, that I can do this?"

Trist didn't respond, but kept walking towards the cinder tow path, his arm tightening its grip on the delightful frame of his Mrs. As they walked along the canal, a number of passers-by made comments with their eyes, causing Christine's resolve to wobble even more and her walking faltered. Trist was in fact amazed that he had got Christine to leave the house in what she was wearing, let alone walk some distance from it. "Tell you what," he said, "make it another half a mile, and I will give you a little treat."

"Oh, and what will that be?" She looked up into his eyes as they continued to walk, everything else around them at the moment, seemed inconsequential to him, but he could see her concern.

"You have to do it, to find out."

"That's coercion. You can get arrested for that!" She laughed at him and snuggled closer, putting her arm about him, and walking almost as one. "Talking of being arrested. I'm just wondering, how much of my bum is on display right now? I feel positively naked. Any moment I expect to get arrested for indecent exposure."

"Well, judging from the rather large gathering of men following us. I would guess that you are showing most of it, but I must say, there is nothing indecent about it. Still, it is lucky you are wearing panties otherwise I wouldn't be able to fight them off? Anyway, I thought that you wanted to be seen by a load of dirty old men?"

"I never said that, did I? That I want to be seen by dirty old men? There isn't really a lot of men ogling at my bottom is there?"

"See for yourself if you don't believe me."

Christine casually looked behind them. There was one sweet old man walking his dog, and even he was walking in the other direction. "You liar!" She said, slapping him on the chest. "You really had me going then."

"What, 'going', as in aroused?"

"No, going as in about to panic and run!"

He laughed, "Well if you felt like that, you shouldn't have worn such an impractically, short skirt. And as for not wearing a bra, well you are just asking for attention, surely?" He laughed again, at his rendition of the stereotypical male mantra, that he did not subscribe to.

"You beast! It was you that made me...." She rained blows upon his chest, which he easily fended off, laughing loudly. "Insisting," she went on, "that I wear a short skirt, no bra, no knickers; then blames me for all of the attention I am getting."

Trist pulled her to him by her firm bum. The palm of his large hands, upon the skirt about her buttocks, his fingers touching the warm, smooth flesh at the very tops of her thighs. "OK, OK, truce. I admit it. It was me that wanted to display his gorgeous wife. A wife that I am so proud of. A wife that makes me the luckiest of all men, and all other men jealous that she does not belong to them. He moved in closer still, gripping her buttocks firmly. "And now for your reward, for being such a good girl."

Placing his lips tenderly upon hers, he lifted her up and slowly walked forwards. She felt the draping curtain of weeping willow branches surround her, much as if she were laying back into a body of water. The delicate drooping canopy of leaves wrapped around the closely coupled pair, caressing them, engulfing them. Giving way to the couple's slow progress until they were completely within the embrace of the tree, with Christine's back against the gnarled firm trunk. She looked up as Trist slipped a hand beneath her jumper, sliding it up her rib-cage on its way to her prominent left breast.

"This is very naughty Trist." She purred at him.

"No more so than your nipples young lady."

"Oh Trist. I love it when you call me that."

"As much as you love it when I do this?" He had reached her elongated, erect nipple, and held it between his thumb and forefinger, before squeezing it mercilessly.

"OH NO!" She suddenly panted, her mouth falling open as she waited for his kiss. "Surely not already....?"

"Is it nice?" He whispered, pulling on her bottom lip with both of his. Before moving on to her exposed clavicle' As he did so, he pushed up her jumper, fully exposing both of her very ripe and impressive breasts.

"OH!" Christine voiced in shock and concern at suddenly being revealed in broad day-light in a public place, albeit that they were almost completely covered by the branches of the tree. But Trist's kisses on her neck and gentle caresses upon her breast quickly distracted her. Over Trist's shoulder, she watched a young couple walk passed the tree, the woman peered in through the curtain of branches, only just covering the lovers. "People can see us Trist, and.....God I think I'm coming already!" The woman could evidently see Christine's full and firm breasts in their exposure, for her mouth gaped open. She saw also, Trist's slow decent, downwards, to take a prized nipple into his mouth.

The woman recovered from her shock, and smiled knowingly at Christine, who smiled shyly back, before a groan of pleasure escaped her lips and she looked down at Trist, as he now passionately suckled on both of her fully erect nipples. Despite the situation and where they were, she was quickly at the abyss of an orgasm, and falling into it with such intensity and voracity, that her brain could not contain it. Trist's fingers were now on the hem of her little skirt, she was unable to stop what was happening to her at the hands of her lover, not that she made a single attempt to do so. Her body wanted what it was feeling, and she knew she did too. Christine bit down on her bottom lip in an attempt to hold back what was crashing on her with the full force of a Tsunami.

"Don't touch me down there!" She suddenly pleaded. "I cannot be held to account, if you touch me there!"

Trist had no intention of touching her, at least, not with his fingers. He slid down her body into a squatting position, with his legs slipping in between hers, parting them and giving him better access. Then he lifted her little skirt, to be doubly shocked by what he found.

His wife's scent, was heavy in his nostrils, it was entirely intoxicating. Her completely bald pussy, was fully pouting, the swollen outer labia, delightfully presenting the coral-like folds of the glistening inner. Very prominent in his view.

He looked up at his wife, "No panties, that is naughty?"

"I thought that was what you wanted? I was following your instructions."

"And how long have you been shaving your pussy?"

"For months Trist, I just did it on one of my.....on one occasion when I was....aroused, Trist. It felt so sexy and smooth afterwards when I was touching....that I thought I would keep doing it. Do you like it?"

"Fuck you are one hot woman. Of course I like it!"

Without a further word, he swooped in and encircled her clitoris with his lips, sucking hard on the erect bundle of nerve endings, as his tongue flicked across it repeatedly. The reaction in Christine was instantaneous.

"Fucking hell yes!, Oh God that is good. Oh my God, suck me Trist, lick it, lick it, LICK IT." Trist heard a couple of young woman giggling as he looked upwards. His wife was apparently watching the girls as they watched her being ravished. Her breasts jiggled to her orgasmic spasms, as her moans and groans, with added expletives, confirmed to the watchers the state that Christine was in. He watched her tongue licking furiously about her mouth, as if his cock were before her. The young women it would seem, had overcome their blushing awkwardness and had sidled forwards for a better view, their voices though hushed, were louder in the couples ears. Despite her obvious embarrassment, Christine, seemed to be enjoying both sets of attention, not that she could do anything now to stop either. If anything, it seemed to spurn her on. "Yes there! OOOooooh there, there....the....re."

Christine had grasped his head with her hands and was thrusting her pelvis at him, mashing her very wet, swollen vaginal petals, at his mouth. Her unfettered breasts were now swinging freely to her animal movements. "OHGOD, OHHHGODOHGODDD! Shit Trist, what are you doing to me?"

Her whole body was shaking furiously as he felt her left leg, slip over his shoulder, giving him deeper access to her vaginal opening. The sweet, slightly salty taste of her was intoxicating to Trist. The scent of her driving him on to search out every millimetre of her pussy, in an attempt to give his wife more and more pleasure. With the amount of her fluid leaking about his face, he was happy he was giving her exactly what she needed. Her moans having subdued a little, were on the rise once again.

Trist ran his tongue along the length of her vaginal channel, until he reached her vaginal sphincter. Where he lapped at it like an obedient dog, before he probed it once, then again, and finally pushed deeply into her.

"UUUGGGgghhhh, huuuhh, huh, fuckme, ohhh fuckME, FUCKME! YES TRIST. YESSSS!" Christine's whole body was shuddering in uncontrolled waves of continuing pleasure. She had put a hand over her mouth to prevent herself from making too much noise, but the two laughing girls still heard. Their initial curiosity had now changed in nature to a more carnal one as they both became aroused, clearly evident in the tones of their voices. They were liking what they could see and hear, it would seem. Other people must have passed the loving couple by, but neither Trist, nor Christine seemed to notice.

1...678910...14