Truth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana looked up at him and smiled. "I came three times Trist, or four I don't know, I lost count. I have never done that before Trist!" She said excitedly, and as if trying to appease. "God your cock felt good trusting into me. I still don't understand why Christine made me do it? But I would not take back a single second, of the feeling your cock gave me when he exploded inside of me. In fact," she looked coyly at both of them. "I would take great pleasure in feeling that again."

Trist turned to Christine with his mouth open. "Now before you say anything." Christine started defensively. "You admitted that you enjoyed fucking Alana..."

"I never said that, you asked if I enjoyed fucking you. And I said yes." He turned to Alana, "Not that I didn't enjoy....well you....you know what I mean."

"You are all flustered Trist. I'm not sure I've seen you like that before. Has my pussy put you into a quandary?" Alana giggled, as she stood, and turned to Christine, flicking her eyes in the direction of Trist's waist, alerting Christine to the growing change happening there.

"I allowed you to screw Alana yes. Then I wanked the remaining contents of your balls all over her. I can't remember seeing so much spraying everywhere Trist. It was so sexy. I think your slut of an assistant, has eaten most of it." She smiled at Alana, to show she was using the term affectionately.

"I would love to eat more too Trist." Alana sat back on the table, and her fingers were scooping the contents of their combined juices onto her fingers, ready to feed them into her mouth. Her legs spasmed as she touched her sensitive labia.

"What the fuck!" Trist said, confused and getting a little angry. "What about my say in all of this? Was this planned between you two?"

"Well I could say the same for what you have put me through these last couple of days."

"Yes, but I wasn't making you fuck someone else Christine."

"No Trist you weren't, but what you were doing, is changing my perspective on how I have been treating you these last few years, and to be fair, for some of the others too. Also you have made me think about my pleasure and your pleasure and being more open about what I really want. I have realised that I love to masturbate, more so if I know you are watching."

"Ummmm." Alana moaned in confirmation.

"I found out because of you, that I like being watched generally, that being an exhibitionist is something I have desired, but never had the courage, until you made me, to explore it. I love dressing for you Trist, and what you have done for me and said over these last few days has increased my body confidence ten-fold.

"I have learned that I like to look at women masturbating. Alana, it was me watching you and responding to your messages, not Trist. And I came when you did. And in a way, Trist was watching us both."

"Oh my God...." Alana exclaimed. "I was doing that for you?"

"Yes. I'm sorry I tricked you, but I was so turned on, as Trist will attest. As for instigating this. Alana didn't know Trist. I didn't know I could go through with it. I certainly couldn't have convinced you. So I orchestrated this whole thing. Hoping that you would understand why I did it. I did it because after my accusations of you two fucking behind my back, and my realisation that it was all unfounded, made me feel that I owed you both the pleasure of what I had accused you of. I knew I would feel jealous, but I hoped it would turn me on too. It did. It was strange seeing you slip into the tight, grasping vagina of another woman Trist, but I guess I had already accepted that bit anyway. Watching it happen at my control, was so fucking hot. I think I must have come three times too. I think you knocked poor Alana sideways, I'm not sure she was expecting you to be that big, eh, Alana?"

"No, my previous boyfriends have all be about this big." She held out her hands showing a much smaller measurement than Trist.

Trist was still uncertain how he felt about all of this. Was it anything worse than what he had done to the two woman before him? Probably not. Did he not enjoy what had happened? He would be childish denying it.

Christine grabbed Alana by the hand and drew her forwards towards Trist. "Now my lover, our lover. I can see that the sight of two raunchy, sexy ladies before you, is overcoming the shyness of certain parts of your body. So I think it time that I released your hands and you did us both a service, filling as many holes as you can, before filling our stomachs, or our vaginas." She grasped his cock, as Alana planted her lips upon his. "I can see my baby is up for the challenge. How are you feeling about it?"

Trist could not reply, he had opened his mouth to Alana, and she was already reaching for his tonsils with her tongue. So Christine knelt down and with a hand on Trist's bum and one on Alana's, she leaned forwards and took the head of his cock, back into her mouth, smiling at what she had accomplished, and thinking about the pleasure they were all about to receive.

The truth of the matter, was that all three of the people in the room were in love, one way or the other and that's what truly mattered. But having great sex, was not to be missed out on, assuming someone did not come knocking on the door of course.