All Comments on 'Truth And Dare Game Turns To Orgy'

by indian_slut

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 9 years ago
Great first effort!!

Very enjoyable first offering....made better by it seeming to be a real life accounting of YOU losing your cherry....I have to agree with Ravi that deep down you really are a SLUT. I am sure you had many more sexual experiences after that, so let's hear of them!! It takes a little getting used to, reading your Indian-style English, but it seems to add to the authenticity!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

"I own a perfect 36-24-36 figure which many ladies dies to own. My breasts are natural and own a set of extra sensitive nipples. I own an ass to die for."

You sure love yourself.

Shame the story was shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lost my virginity

Hey guys. I'll just give you a little story of my own. I am a 13 year old Indian-American boy. I have a 9 inch dick,and I am proud of it. I have had a crush on a girl for years, but last night my dream came true. I was at her house doing a project when she spilled some water on my lap. She immediately came back with napkins and started wiping it off. I was getting hard now, as I am 5'8" and she is 5'3" Asian, and huge tits with an ass to die for. By now I was hard, and she saw this. Without warning she took my dick out of my pants and started sucking it. It was 5 minutes before I came. After that, she got a condom from her older brother's room and told me to put it on. I obliged, and soon she sat on my lap, her pussy swallowing my dick. Within 3 minutes I came in her sweet pussy, and she got off, wasted. "Until next time" she said...

screedbearscreedbearover 6 years ago
Anonymous dream onq

kid stop reading adult stories - we dont need to know your wet dreams

NikkiejanesNikkiejanesover 3 years ago
Well done

Nice work. Good concept, nice pace.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous