All Comments on 'Truth & Dirty Dares Ch. 01'

by jaynedixon

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
MikeLowreyMikeLowreyover 5 years ago
Great idea, slow down and refine!

First off, welcome to Lit! It takes a lot of time and courage really to write and submit stories. I am a long time reader and hopefully going to be a first time author here soon. Read your story and would like to offer some constructive opinionated criticism.

I love the idea of this story. There are so many ways this can go and ways to tie in fantasy and real life into it. This is legit something that 80% or more of people reading here could/would do with their friends. Hell, any time we get together to play the card game Kings we border line get to this point.

Some ideas. Slow down! I feel like I was reading an outline here. The lack of punctuation throughout and excessive use of “and” & “and as” I got the feeling like you were just burning through a list of ideas before your time ran out.

Also, develop some of the characters a little more. We went from dinner to drinks with friends to essentially DP & oral and we only know names. Hardly know what they look like, what hey are wearing or what they like.

Again, I want to stress that I’m not here to shoot you down like you see some anons do just cause they can. I think there is a good story line here, just needs some massaging ;) Look forward to checking out chapter two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjaynedixon@jaynedixon
15 Followers
Name...Jayne Basic description...5'7", 34D, brown eyes, brown hair, all the normal number of fingers and toes. Lady of leisure...well when all the housework is done (which seems like never!) Tumblr's for you to look at... https://jaynenyc.tumblr.com https://myotherbloghasal...

story TAGS