Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know. Dozens. But that's it, I've never done anything else."

"Why?"

"Mom told me that when I love a man, I need to keep him happy or I'd lose him. I gave all those handjobs because Mom convinced me that the guy will just walk away if a woman doesn't put out.

"I *know* it's not true. I've talked about it a lot in therapy, but I kinda can't help myself. When I'm on a date, I become desperate for the guy to like me, so I offer to pound his pud."

Now it was Jason's turn to roll his eyes.

"But, when I get home, I usually realize I didn't even like the guy, so I don't go out with him again."

"Ever?" Jason asked.

"Well, there's been a couple guys I've dated for longer periods. But I've never felt like I *loved* them. Once I realized I didn't care if I lost them, then the pressure to 'perform' kinda disappears.

"So I've never felt the need to go any further than a 'handy.'"

"Wow," was all Jason could say for a few moments. Then he added, "But you've given me several 'handies.'"

Evelin chucked to herself, "Yeah, and that's kinda why I'm here right now."

"To give me a handy...damn it, you've got me saying it...a handjob?"

Evie just looked at her only brother, waiting for his brain to catch up.

"Wait...," he said as the puzzle pieces started falling into place. "You usually only give a handjob once before you realize that you don't love a guy, and then you move on.

"You've given me several handjobs. Does that mean you...love me?"

"Duh," she once again rolled her eyes at him. "You're my brother; of course I love you.

"Look, I wasn't sure what would happen after the first time. So, when I realized that I *did* want to do it again with you, I was thrilled.

"I know it sounds kinda silly, but it made what we were doing even more special.

"Then I realized that I didn't want to leave after we were done. I wanted to talk with you and lie next to you.

"That was...new to me.

"The other night, when you asked me to leave...that really hurt, Jason," she looked up at him, disappointment in her eyes.

"Oh, uh...I'm sorry," he clearly didn't know how to respond, so Evelin continued.

"It's...okay. I know you've wanted more from me, and I've told you 'no.' You're probably frustrated with me,"

"What, no, not at all," Jason quickly clarified. "I just had a lot of work to do, that's all."

"Really?" now it was Evie's turn to be confused. "I thought you were angry because I wouldn't go farther. I thought...I thought maybe you were done with me."

Jason tried to respond. He wanted her to know that it wasn't like that at all. But even as he tried to speak, she talked over him, desperate to say her peace.

"Look, Jason. I understand. You've got other things to worry about: Mom, your business, college...leaving...

"When you told me that you'd be leaving, it broke my heart. That night I just went back to my room and cried myself to sleep.

"The weird thing was, I didn't know why I was so upset. I mean, before a few days ago, we've hardly even spoken...in years.

"Plus, you're a twenty-three-year-old man; of course you want to be on your own.

"The next day, when I woke up, I decided that if you wanted to leave, then that was your prerogative. I was just being silly. And if you were done with me, then I would be done with you.

"So, I texted this guy I know, who is into me, and asked him if he wanted to hang out.

"He took me out, and, to be honest, I had fun."

That simple declaration—that she had enjoyed herself—really bothered Jason. He tried not to let it show, but Evie noticed the slight sour expression pass over his face, so she quickly continued her story.

"The thing is, even though I was having fun, all I was thinking about...was you, big brother. I kept thinking, 'I wonder if Jason would like this,' or 'I wonder what Jason's doing right now.'

"It was after the third or fourth time that I accidentally said, 'I wish my brother was here,' that my date suggested he take me home.

"He took a weird route bringing me back; it took like an extra fifteen minutes. And, when I finally got out of the car, he seemed really put out.

"It was only after I got up to my room that I realized he was probably expecting something from me. I...uh...kinda have a bit of a reputation...," Evie added somewhat embarrassedly.

"Well...uh...," Jason cleared his throat uncomfortably.

"That's the thing, Jason. That's never happened before. I told you the other day, I always lose interest *after* the first date. I was bored of this guy twenty minutes in. It never even occurred to me to offer him a handjob.

"I wasn't sure what to think about that when I went to bed that night, but by the time I woke up the next morning, it was so completely obvious to me.

"Jason...you are my man. You're the only man I need!"

With that, Evelin jumped into her brother's arms and hugged him tightly.

'It worked,' thought Jason, hugging her back.

Jason marveled at just how lucky he had been. The first set of programming had started Evie down this path. Then, entirely by accident, Jason had managed to give her just the right push at just the right time when he had updated her programming after her date.

Then it occurred to him, 'Wait... I didn't update her programming until *after* the date. Which means she had already come to this decision. Hmm...'

Somewhat lost in thought, the enthusiasm behind Jason's hug had waned, and Evie noticed.

Thinking that Jason wasn't as excited about her revelation as she was, caused a jolt of panic to wash over Evie. 'I'm going to lose him!' she thought. 'I have to convince him to stay with me!'

Releasing her brother and standing up, Evie put the familiar towel under the bedroom door then turned on Jason's reading light.

Now better illuminated, she gave a slow twirl, allowing Jason to more fully take in her appearance.

As Jason surmised earlier, Evie was, in fact, wearing lingerie, something that he hadn't seen before—not that he'd seen much of Evelin's lingerie.

"Do you like it?" his younger sister asked. "I bought it today...just for you."

Evie basked in Jason's appraising stare as she looked back at him through hooded eyes.

For his part, Jason was silent. The deeper, more instinctual parts of his brain had asserted dominance due to the glorious display before him. It was several long moments before his language center "rebooted," and he was able to answer her question.

"You look amazing..."

Evie stood before him like something out of a wet dream. Her outfit was all lace and sheer fabrics, which somehow enhanced her already marvelous figure.

Her magnificent tits were on full display, the fabric only covering the bottom third of each breast. And, while nothing like the absurd silicone behemoths that seemed to dominate much of the porn Jason watched, they were nonetheless...perfect.

On the small side of average, Evie's breasts had a youthful aura, as if they had not yet fully matured. This impression was accentuated by the slightly puffy and dark areoles, which stood out in contrast to her otherwise light skin tone.

Sheer and flowing, the mid-drift of her outfit lay against her skin in such a way as to compliment Evie's flat stomach.

As Jason's eyes continued further south, he was surprised to discover Evie wore no panties. He was also surprised to see that she was covered in a patch of neatly trimmed yet still prominent pubic hair.

Over the past few years, Jason had noticed more and more porn actresses were growing out their pubic hair. Most still shaved entirely, but Jason found he preferred the nicely manicured look over the bald aesthetic. It was just more...womanly.

"You bought this for me?" Jason asked, somewhat confused by his sister's statement a moment ago.

"Yes," she said in a soft and sensual voice as she stared into his eyes.

Evelin closed the couple of steps between them with feline grace and sat, straddling her brother's lap.

"Jason," she said as she took one of his hands and placed it on her breast, "you're my man, and I'm not going to lose you. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you.

"I'm yours. This body, my body, is your reward."

She leaned forward and began kissing his neck as she ran her hands through his hair.

Jason, mostly stunned by what was happening, sat there motionless and unresponsive.

It wasn't that he was rejecting his sister. Not at all. It was simply that he was a twenty-three-year-old virgin. He had long dreamed of this moment—though Evie never played into those dreams—but finding himself actually living it was just too overwhelming.

He didn't know what to do or how to act.

For all the porn he'd watched, this was different, this was real, and he was wholly unprepared.

Evie completely misinterpreted Jason's inaction. She had never encountered anything like this, a man who seemed disinterested. In her experience, the boys she dated were always more than eager. Usually, it was she who had to put the brakes on and enforce her unofficial handjob-only policy.

Indeed, the guys often wanted more and always let her know.

Not Jason, though. He was just sitting there, staring through her while she tried desperately to seduce him. She had offered herself fully, and he hadn't said a word.

'I don't understand,' she thought as desperation began to grow within her. 'Doesn't Jason want me? He's my man, my one and only. If he doesn't want me, then I'll be alone! Fuck, Mom was right. Why did I wait till now? I should have given Jason more days ago. I waited too long, and he's lost interest. I'm going to be alone forever!'

A tone of manic need rose in her voice as Evalin pleaded with her brother, "Jason, please. Take me! Use me! Don't you want me...? Why? Why don't you want me...?"

It was that pathetic cry that finally broke through Jason's nervous virgin brain-lock and spoke to something within him.

'How fucking pathetic,' Jason thought as he focused on the fear in Evelin's eyes. 'She's so terrified of being alone that she's desperately trying to fuck her own brother. God, Mom really did a number on her.'

Evelin saw the look of disgust on her brother's face. She knew that any remaining hope was rapidly evaporating and her fear turned to terror. Years of her mother's rantings had solidly indoctrinated Evelin with Janice's twisted dogma. If she didn't take care of her man, she would be alone and miserable for the rest of her life.

Her man was ignoring her, and the cruel indifference on his face was a dark foreshadowing of Evelin's fate.

Spurred on by her fear, she reached down and pulled Jason's cock through the front slit in his boxer shorts.

He was soft.

She had come into his room with hair, nails, and makeup all done to perfection. She was wearing the sexiest piece of clothing she was able to afford. She had offered herself, body and soul, to him...and he was SOFT!?!

She started rubbing his limp prick against her slit, flicking it back and forth, desperately trying to coax some life into it.

"Please, Jason. Please!" she begged.

Jason was only partly aware of Evie's manic state and wild pleas. His near-total awareness was focused inward, on his thoughts, as he contemplated what he should do next.

'She's going to lose her mind,' Jason mused. 'Literally, she's going to have some sort of mental break if I don't act. But what should I do?

'She is my sister, and of everyone in this household, she's the only one who treated me anything like family over the past ten years.

'And while that may be true, she's also taken advantage of me plenty. Hell, the only reason the hypnosis has worked so well on her is because of her fear and guilt.

'She deserves to be punished...

'And... since she is so convinced that I deserve to use her body, as a reward or whatever, then maybe that should be her punishment.

'Of course, we do get along pretty well. I'm not sure I'd want my own sister to be my girlfriend or anything, but she'd make a decent substitute for the time being.

'It'd also be nice to have a "partner in crime," as it were, and I think she is just about obsessed enough to go along with my plans.

'That's the rub, though, isn't it? If I'm going to do this thing with her, I want her to be my partner.

'Partner...but not my equal.

'Just look at her. She's like a junky trying to get a fix.

'Alright, I've decided. Let's do this."

Jason reached out and grabbed Evelin by the shoulders, shaking her a little harder than he intended as he "yelled" at her in as loud a voice as he dared. "Get ahold of yourself, you stupid cunt!"

Evie was utterly shocked by the anger in his tone and his use of the "c-word." She ceased her assault on his penis and looked at him with genuine fear in her eyes.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Jason. Please don't be mad."

Her plea affected Jason in some unexpected ways.

First, it almost broke Jason's heart to hear her pitiful appeal.

Second, her submissive nature sent a jolt of electricity through his groin. 'Oh fuck,' Jason thought as his dick pulsed, 'me likey. I could get used to this dominant/submissive stuff.'

"Listen to me carefully," Jason said sternly to his younger sister. "You want me to be your man? Huh? You want to 'keep' me?"

"Yes," Evelin replied sheepishly. "I can't lose you, Jason."

"What makes you think I give a flying fuck what you want?" Jason demanded angrily.

"But, I thought you liked what we've been..." Evie tried to reply.

"Shut...Up...and listen. Can you do that, Evie? Can you listen?"

She just nodded.

'Whoa,' thought Jason, stunned by his own behavior. 'Why am I so angry?'

Even as he asked the question silently to himself, Jason knew the answer.

After years of repressing his anger, frustration, and sense of betrayal, he had a captive audience. It was like he couldn't hold back; he just had to let it out.

"For ten years, Evelin...TEN YEARS I have been used and abused by this family. By Mom worst of all, but also by Beth, and by you too.

"You all took advantage of me."

Suddenly Jason had an idea.

"I've worked so hard for this family. So hard for you!

"I've been so strong for this family. So strong for you!

"I deserve so much!

"I deserve to be rewarded!"

He could see Evie's eyes glazing over slightly as he repeated her hypnotic programming. Further, and to Jason's surprise and delight, he noticed her nipples harden. 'Shit, this is turning her on,' observed Jason.

"Yet, here you are telling me all about what YOU need. What YOU want. Do you even hear yourself?" Jason's admonishment broke the slight trance Evie had been slowly sinking into.

Then he started again...

"I work so hard.

"I work so hard for you.

"I work so hard for my family.

"I deserve so much.

Again, the familiar hypnotic refrain ensnared Evelin and her eyes glazed over as she mouthed the words Jason was speaking to her.

"I deserve your kindness.

"I deserve so much.

"I deserve your love.

"I deserve to be your man.

"You should love your man.

"I deserve to be your only man.

"You should love only one man, and I should be your man.

"I deserve your love.

"I deserve your reward.

"You should reward me with your loyalty.

"You should reward me with your love.

"You should reward me with your body.

"I deserve so much.

"It's your reward that will help keep me.

Jason was rather impressed with himself that he had remembered her programming so well. Then again, he'd spent plenty of time writing, recording, and editing it. It was just natural that he'd memorize it.

"Do you hear my words, Evelin?"

"Do you understand them?"

Evie just nodded.

"Your want, needs, and desires don't matter, Evie.

"This is what I deserve.

"You know what else I deserve?

"I deserve to get the fuck out of here and never see this god-awful family ever again."

As soon as he said it, Jason saw his sister's face drop. She looked like she might be sick.

"Is that what you want?" Jason asked her.

"No..." her voice croaked out, barely a whisper.

"Then maybe you should focus less on what you want and start giving me what I deserve."

Immediately Evelin reached for Jason's dick, but he swatted her hand away.

"Not that...not yet. I deserve that. I deserve your love. I deserve your body, don't I?" Jason asked, working in her programming.

"Yes..." she answered in a near monotone.

"I also deserve your loyalty. Isn't that right?"

"Yes..."

"Well, I need to know, Evelin. Do I have your loyalty?"

"Yes, Jason, of course," she responded desperately, her voice returning to something approaching normal.

"Really? Who else has your loyalty?"

It took Evie a moment to respond, "I don't know, I don't understand what you're asking."

"I'm asking who you're loyal to, Evelin. Mom, Bethany, Me? Because here's the deal... Either I'm leaving. In a few weeks, I'll back my belonging, walk out the front door, and you lose me forever.

"Or I'm staying. I can only stay if I get what I deserve. I deserve your kindness. I deserve your love. I deserve your loyalty. I deserve your body.

"And you, little sis, owe me the least of anyone. I deserve so much, and I'm going to get my reward from you and from Beth and from Mom...especially from Mom.

"So, can you be loyal to ME? Will you help me to get what I deserve? Because I deserve so much. Are you ready to keep me?

"Or should I leave? Are you willing to lose me forever? The choice is yours..." Jason looked past his sister, the bored affectation on his face helping to sell his disinterest to Evelin.

Evie just stared at the floor for several long moments. Jason thought she was shaking...or maybe trembling would be a better description.

'I sure hope I didn't break her. I don't want to hurt her, but I need to be sure of where we stand,' Jason tried to mollify his conscience.

He was just about to give up and attempt to walk Evie back to her room, fearing she might be in the middle of a nervous breakdown when she finally looked up and met his eyes.

"I won't lose you, Jason. I will put your first. I'll be loyal to you," Evie's eyes bore into Jason, clearly seeking any sign of acceptance.

"You deserve so much," she said finally, nodding her head like she had come to a decision.

"I'm so glad!" Jason beamed at his sister as he pulled her close and hugged her warmly.

Then, his mouth next to her hear, he said softly, "I wanted it to be you, Evelin. I think...I think maybe I always have."

She hugged him back, squeezing him tightly while tears of joy ran down her cheek.

'Oh, god,' Jason thought to himself while keeping the stupid grin on his face, lest she manage to catch a glimpse of him. 'I can't believe that bullshit... "maybe I always have..." Gag me, please.'

It wasn't that Jason wanted to lie to his sister. And he certainly wasn't trying to hurt her. He just had a feeling that saying something so saccharine and cliche was precisely what she needed to hear...so that's what he did.

Holding his sister close and feeling her softness against him caused Jason's brain to abruptly change gears. As if he had been blocking it out until now, his senses began to take in his Evie. He noticed the scent of her hair and the satiny sheen of her lingerie.

He also noticed something else. Evidently, being all dominant with his younger sister had an effect on him. Her selfish attitude had actively turned him off just a few minutes ago. But now, her submissive acquiescence and apparent fear of him had turned his cock to pure granite.

Jason gently pushed his sister back from their hug and looked down at his turgid manhood. "Evelin, don't you think it's time I start enjoying some of that reward I deserve so much?"