Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Following his eyes and taking his meaning, Evie reached down and wrapped her hand around his dick as a broad smile crossed her lips. She then began lining him up with her sex, eager to consummate their new...relationship.

Jason knew what she was doing, it was obvious, but he waited until the moment he felt his tip begin to part Evie's labia. "No!" He said sternly, some of the former anger returning to his voice.

His sister froze, unsure of what she did wrong.

"You haven't earned that yet." Jason carefully watched her face for her reaction. He might be pushing this little dominant thing too far. Still, he was extraordinarily curious to discover what he could get away with.

'Plus,' he figured, 'it's best to solidify the relationship dynamic early. I can always become less dominant later, but it will be hard to go the other direction.'

To his utter delight, her face reflected only guilt and embarrassment—maybe even a little fear. Nothing like anger or defiance appeared.

"Use your mouth," Jason finally said as he lay back on the bed, his legs hanging off the side with his feet on the floor.

Evie crawled off her big brother's lap and repositioned herself on her knees between his legs.

Then, hesitantly—she had never done this before—she leaned in close to her brother's penis and again wrapped her hand around it.

"It's so beautiful, Jason," she said and genuinely meant it. "May I suck it now?"

'Damn, she learns quick.' Jason thought before replying out loud, "Suck it..." Then, adding for good measure, "...bitch."

Her mouth was warm and wet. Jason had never felt anything like it before, and he was in heaven.

Evie was obviously unskilled, but Jason was likewise inexperienced, so, to him, it was nearly perfect.

And, significantly adding to the experience, for Jason, was Evie's attitude. It was like she was making out with his dick. She was kissing it, suckling it, and taking it deep.

Her movements were gentle, loving, and incredibly passionate all at the same time. It was more than Jason had ever hoped for, and he couldn't help but praise his sister's performance.

"Evie, this is amazing. It feels so good."

"Thank you, Jason," she said, pulling off his cock for just a moment before diving back in.

Having broken the ice, so to speak, Evie started talking to Jason, even as she continued working his dick with her soft lips and wet tongue.

"I'm so... happy you... like it... I've been thinking... about doing... this... all week... I love it... I love how... it feels... in my... mouth... I love how it tastes... And I... really...love... how it... smells... Is that weird?.. Some friends... told me... they thought... dicks... were gross... Your's isn't... gross... Seriously... I love... it..."

'Will you please shut up and just suck my dick?!?' Jason screamed in his mind. 'This feels fucking amazing, but if she doesn't stop talking, I'm going to lose my erection.'

Jason was just about to say something when she took his dick out of her mouth, looked up at him, and asked, "Are you going to make Mom suck your dick?"

She posed her inquiry as if it was the most normal question in the world.

"I think you should," she continued before wrapping her lips back around his cock.

Jason was floored by her comment and didn't know how to respond, so Evie just kept talking.

"I'm sorry... I'm not... telling you... what to do... Please don't... be angry... I just think... it's a good way... to punish... that bitch. God... I'd love to... see Mom... on her knees... slobbering... all... over... your dick..."

As Evelin spoke, Jason's imagination started to run. Picturing his mother between his legs caused his dick to pulse, and Evie noticed it.

Realizing that Jason responded to her inadvertent mother/son dirty talk, she decided to ratchet it up.

"Would...you...like that...big bro?... Would you like... our mom... to suck your... hard cock?... What else... do you... want to... do to her?... Do you... want... to... fuck her?... Do you... want... to slam... your dick... into that... fucking bitch?... Can... I...watch?...

"Fuck," Jason groaned. He could feel his cum rising up in his balls.

"What part?... What part... of that whore... do you... want to... punish the most?..."

"Ugh...of fuck, Evie..." Jason was getting closer.

"I bet I... know... You... want that... fat ass... of hers... Don't you?... Can I watch?... Can I watch you... fuck Mom's ass?..."

Evie's last statement pushed Jason over the edge, and as his orgasm hit, he was overcome with primal lust and rage.

He reached down, grabbing his sister's head and pulling her hard onto his shaft. He then held her there as his hips involuntarily bucked, thrusting his dick deeper into Evie's throat.

"Fuck...fuck...fuuuck...," he growled as he unloaded into his sister's gullet.

"Damn right, you can watch. Then you can use this sexy mouth of yours to clean my dick when I'm done." Jason nearly spat the words at his sister. He was experiencing that post-orgasm adrenaline and testosterone-fueled high. It's those few moments, just before he crashes, where a man's pre-frontal cortex shuts down, and he becomes a sex-crazed beast.

It only lasted a few seconds before he realized his sister was choking on his rod. He released her and immediately felt silly for what he had said.

But, as Evelin pulled herself—choking and sputtering—off of his dick, he looked down and saw she was furiously masturbating.

"Really, Jason?" she choked out, her voice raw from her throat fucking. "Would you really make me clean your dick...with my mouth?" Her eyes had a manic gleam as she stared up at him in anticipation while she worked her clit with abandon.

'Oh, wow,' Jason thought. 'Evie is a total slut. This is going to be fun.'

"Evie, my little whore, I *am* going to make you do that. I'm going to make you do that...and so much more."

His words hit Evie like an erotic freight train, and she began to spasm and convulse in orgasm.

'Alright,' thought Jason, looking down as his sister thrashed about on his bedroom floor. 'That was fun. So, who's next...Mom...or Beth?'