Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 03

Story Info
The app works! So, who's next?
11.4k words
4.61
45.4k
95

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
681 Followers

True to her word, Evie crept back into Jason's room about five minutes after she left. Whatever she was doing, she ruined her night vision, so she stumbled over to Jason's bed and plopped down.

"Do you mind turning on a light," she asked.

Without speaking, Jason stood, walked to the door, and slid a rolled-up towel under it. He was used to staying up late and had long since made a habit of blocking any light from escaping under his door lest he alert his mother to his nighttime activities.

That accomplished, he walked back to his bed and clicked on his bedside lamp. It's wasn't exceptionally bright, so it likely seemed dim to Evelin, but it still momentarily blinded him.

Lifting his arm to shield his eyes from the light, Jason unwittingly exposed his still slimy cock, limply hanging free from his boxers.

Noticing it, Evie giggled, "Well, hello there. Aren't you a little cutie?"

Confused, Jason looked at her, then, following her eyes, realized he was displaying himself. "Oh, shit. Sorry."

As he moved to cover himself, Evie placed her hand on his arm, "No, it's okay. That's why I brought this." She held up a damp washcloth, then, without asking, reached out and began cleaning the saliva and semen from his flaccid phallus.

Not quite sure where to look, Jason turned his attention to his sister and was disappointed to discover that she had changed out of the sexy nighty and into regular—and much less revealing—pajamas.

Glancing up, Evie noticed the look of disappointment. "Sorry," she smiled up at him. "I thought this outfit was more appropriate for conversation."

As before, when she first snuck into his room, Jason was gobsmacked by just how calm, and mature Evie was acting. She had literally just jerked off her older brother mere minutes ago. And now she was cleaning his cock. How was she not freaking out?

He had to say something, "Evie, I'm not complaining about anything that's happened tonight, but how the hell are you so calm about all this?"

She smirked but kept her attention on his penis as she gently wiped it clean. "Well, for one thing, this isn't the first time I've done something like this with a boy."

"Oh," was all Jason could say. He was a virgin, and being five years his junior, he kinda assumed that maybe Evie was too.

Evie picked up on the subtle meaning behind his response but ignored it. "Also, I've been planning this for several days now."

"Really?"

"And, Mom's been telling me for years, 'When you love a man, you need to make sure all his needs are being met at home.'

"I've been thinking a lot about how we treat you," she continued, her voice growing somber. "You deserve better. You deserve my love, and I'm going to give it to you."

"Wait, Mom told you to do this?" Jason was so confused.

"Oh god, no!" laughed Evie. "She told me that if the man you love isn't satisfied at home, he'll seek excitement elsewhere. So, if you don't want to lose him, you better keep him happy."

"Even your own brother?" Jason asked. He immediately regretted it. He certainly didn't want to talk his sister out of doing more with him.

"Well, no. Er, I don't know...

"I guess it never came up. But I do know that you deserve my love. And, Jason," she pushed his cleaned cock back into his shorts and looked her brother in the eye, "I know that I don't want to lose you.

"I know you want to leave. I know you hate it here. And for good reason," she quickly added.

"I know that I haven't been a good sister. I'm sorry. Will you forgive me?"

Jason was taken aback. No one had ever given him such a sincere apology in all his twenty-three years. "Evelin...," he started before she cut in.

"You work so hard for this family. You've been so strong for us, for me. You deserve so much more than we give you. The least I can do is to give you my kindness and my love.

"When dad died, the whole world went upside down. Eventually, we found this new 'normal,' but that normal somehow involved you being treated like shit.

"I never liked it. I was never comfortable with it. But, I never did anything about it either.

"No more. You're my brother. I love you. And I won't lose you."

Under her breath, Evie added, "Not like we lost Dad."

Jason didn't respond right away; he didn't know how to. But, after several heartbeats of staring back at his sister, Jason sat next to her on the bed, leaned in, and wrapped her in his arms.

They just held each other like that for several minutes. Neither spoke. Neither moved.

Eventually, Jason shifted to holding Evie by her shoulders as he leaned back and looked at her appraisingly.

Evie had no choice but to drop her eyes demurely under the intensity of his gaze, but she didn't pull away or move to cover herself.

She was beautiful, Jason realized. He had never considered his sister in this way before. To him, she was just his little sister. And, if that wasn't enough to ensure only chaste thoughts, he had avoided his family for years now.

When he did see her, he kept it as brief as possible. Looking at her now was like seeing her for the first time.

She was genuinely beautiful, not the beauty of youth that so many young women have but quickly lose. No, like their mother, she had a classic and enduring beauty.

Long dark hair framed her gorgeous face, pert nose, and stunning hazel eyes.

Unlike their mother, for whom birthing three children had given her a moderate and womanly bosom, Evie's chest was much more modest.

Even so, based on the glimpse Jason got earlier, she more than made up for it with her voluptuous backside. And, in all honesty, Jason was more of an ass man anyway.

Finally, having taken in his sister's appearance and deciding that he wanted to pursue this new dimension to their relationship, Jason addressed her.

"Evie, thank you so much for everything you've given me tonight. Physically...it was amazing. But more than that, thank you for your words. It means a lot.

"I'm still confused. And please understand I am NOT rejecting you; I genuinely just want to understand. But, could you explain this 'keep your man at home' stuff that Mom told you?"

"Sure," Evie responded, "but can we lie down and cuddle while we talk?"

Jason just smiled, repositioned himself on the bed, then pulled his sexy sister down next to him.

Once they were positioned, Jason spooning his sister, her luscious backside snuggled up nicely against him, Jason prompted her again, "So what's this all about."

"Well," began Evelin, "I guess it started...hmm...I'm trying to think of the best way to explain this.

"Okay, when Dad died, Beth was...what, like sixteen, I guess? You were..."

"Thirteen, I had just started the eighth grade."

"Yeah, and I was eight. I was still very much a kid. Beth was dating, and I assume Dad had already given you 'The Talk'?" Evie asked.

"Heh, yeah," Jason chuckled. "He took me camping..."

"Even I remember how much Dad loved camping," Evie interrupted.

"Just about any problem can be solved by spending a weekend in the woods...according to Dad anyway," Jason smiled as he reminisced.

"Anyway, he took me camping—it was a couple years before he died—and told me all about the birds and the bees. He was super cool about it too. We spent hours walking around the lake and talking.

"When we got home, I felt so grown up. Like I had become a man. God, I miss him sometimes."

"I know," Evie consoled him, reaching back and caressing his thigh, "I do too.

"Well, I was only eight; boys weren't even on my radar yet. The reason I'm mentioning this is that by the time I got 'The Talk' from Mom, Dad had been gone a couple years, and she was...different.

"At the time, I took everything she said to be gospel truth. It's really only been in the past year or so that I've begun to critically examine her words. And then, only because I've been in therapy."

"Wait, what? You're in therapy!" Jason was shocked; he had no idea.

"Yep," Evie gave a sad sort of laugh. "For a couple years now."

"Oh my god, Evie, I had no idea. I am so sorry I didn't know."

"Yeah, well, you do your best to avoid the family." Evie's words were accusatory, but her tone was rather matter of fact.

"It's true... I'm sorry, Evie," Jason replied, obvious pain in his voice.

"No, oh god no, don't be sorry. I didn't mean it like that," Evie quickly responded. "You have every reason to. Please, please, Jason, you do not need to feel guilty about that. Okay?"

"Okay," Jason answered her after a moment.

"Promise me," she pleaded.

"I promise...," he said somewhat reluctantly before adding, "Can I ask why?"

"Why?"

"Therapy, why are you in therapy?"

Evie actually laughed out loud at Jason's question before catching herself and quieting back down, "Jason...not twenty minutes ago, I snuck into my older brother's bedroom and happily gave him a handjob.

"If you haven't figured it out yet, I seem to have some daddy issues which manifest in... peculiar ways."

"Oh," was all Jason could say. Then after several moments of silence, "Do you regret coming into my room...what we did?"

"No, absolutely not!" Evie's tone was adamant. "For all my issues, I'm still a pretty rational person. Certainly rational enough to know that what I did to you is not normal. But that doesn't change how I feel. I wanted to share that with you, Jason. You deserve it. You deserve so much from me."

'Oh fuck,' Jason thought. 'There it is again "deserve." She keeps going on about what I deserve, just like in the hypnosis. I had no idea she was in therapy, and I went and screwed with her mind. How am I going to fix this?!?'

"Thank you, Evie," Jason said aloud. "You said I deserve your love...why does that mean...sex?" Jason had trouble getting the last word out.

Evelin's response came as a giggle, "Sex? Aren't we getting ahead of ourselves, big brother? We haven't had sex...yet." Her playful tone was full of the promise of things to come.

"Well," Evie stated with a more serious tone this time, "I'm getting to that.

"So, like I said, by the time Mom got around to giving me 'The Talk,' she was different. Dad's death had...has...messed her up in ways that aren't always obvious.

"In all the conversations we had, we talked about a lot: boys, dating, makeup, clothes, flirting, even female rivalries. Naturally, we talked about sex, contraception, the terrors of teenage pregnancy, yadda yadda. But, the one thing we talked about MORE than anything else...was how to keep your man happy.

"Mom never told me this directly, but in thinking back, it was obvious. She blames herself for Dad's death."

"What?" Jason asked in shock.

"Yeah, she does. But it's weird. I don't know what things were like between them. I suspect that maybe their sex-life was unfulfilling—at least from Dad's perspective.

"As far as I've been able to piece together, she feels that if she had done more to keep things exciting at home...in the bedroom...that Dad wouldn't have sought excitement outside the home."

"Huh," Jason stated, obviously confused. "Like he was cheating on her?"

"No, knucklehead. Rock climbing, mountain biking, skiing, whatever else Dad liked to do," she berated him goodnaturedly.

"Wait, that's insane. I'm pretty sure Dad liked doing all that stuff BEFORE he even met Mom. He was just an adrenaline junkie...not even that extreme of one."

"Exactly," Evie stated. "It *is* insane. Like I said, Dad's death affected Mom in ways that aren't always obvious.

"She genuinely believes that. So, she taught me that when I love a man, I need to make sure all his needs are met.

"She convinced me that if I don't, I will lose him, and I will be alone forever.

"And Jason, when I say 'all his needs'...Mom got pretty explicit. We talked about specific sex positions, various...more taboo...sex acts.

"This was a recurring conversation over the years. She had me both terrified of being alone and terrified that I'd never be able to please my man. It's made dating...difficult.

"Hence the therapy," Evelin looked at Jason pointedly.

"Oh," he said. "I uh...that's um...I'm sorry."

"Yeah. Well, whatcha gonna do. Moms, am I right?" Evelin tried to put a lighthearted spin on the conversation. But, the mood shifted, and the room got quiet.

"It's weird," Jason said, breaking the silence a minute or two later, "you've lived just down the hall from me, and I had no idea what your life's been like.

"Sure, I had my reasons," Jason continued before she could interrupt. "But, I want you to know that ends now.

"This, laying with you, cuddling, talking, Evie, this has been the best night I can remember in a long, long time. Thank you."

"Cuddling and talking," Evie responded, trying to cover up the emotion in her voice with a joke, "what about the handjob?"

"Well, yeah, that too."

Evelin rolled over on the bed so that she was facing Jason. Her hand came up and cupped his face as they stared into each other's eyes.

"I'm going to bring this family back together, Evelin. I promise you."

Jason could see the tears form in her eyes, but before he could offer any words of comfort, she leaned closer, and they kissed.

--

The next morning, Jason awoke alone in his bed. He was a little sad not to find Evie next to him, but it was for the best. If their mother found them asleep together, there would be hell to pay—regardless of how plausible any cover story they concocted might be.

As Jason's brain woke up, his thoughts turned to last night, and he realized that Evelin had given him some incredibly powerful info.

It sounded like she had always felt like Jason was getting a raw deal with his servile position in the family.

He had, entirely by accident, tapped into those latent emotions which supercharged Evie's hypnotic programming.

The messages may have worked without that, given enough time, but they almost certainly would not have had as strong an effect.

It was also only due to Evelin's bizarre indoctrination regarding a woman's role in "keeping her man"—compliments of their, possibly mentally ill, mother—that the hypnotic programming had sexual ramifications.

Not that Jason was displeased with that unforeseen windfall. Quite the contrary.

Setting the events with his sister aside, even more profound were the revelations regarding his mother, Janice.

Clearly, her husband's death ten years ago had impacted her in ways Jason had been utterly unaware of.

She blamed herself and had developed a strange fixation about keeping her man home.

Could that explain her behavior toward Jason all these years? Was she simply trying to keep him trapped at home, so she didn't "lose" him?

The possibility seemed surreal, but it made a perverse kind of sense.

If it was true, that could be the vector of attack, so to speak, for her hypnotic programming. Jason wasn't entirely sure of what that looked like just yet, but it had promise, to be sure.

Things had gone better than expected with Evelin, and he now had the outline of a plan for Janice.

Jason knew that given time, they would both be his. Well, nothing was certain, but he was infinitely more hopeful than he had been just twenty-four hours ago.

The obvious next phase would be two-fold.

First, he wanted to adjust Evie's programming to better focus her. She seemed willing—and eager—to expand on last night's activities. But she never indicated that it was anything romantic...or exclusive.

Jason didn't have any romantic feelings toward his sister, but he didn't want to be just one more name on her dance card. If he was going to be having sex with Evie, he wanted to be the only one having sex with her.

Second, he needed Evie to convince his mother to install the app.

There were a couple potential problems with that. Obviously, Janice couldn't know that it was *his* app. That little hurtle shouldn't be overly complicated, however.

The other complication related to his older sister Beth.

Based on how close the women of the house seemed to be, it was unlikely that Evelin and Janice would use the app without telling Bethany. Especially if Evelin was going to be raving about it. If Jason programmed her to only talk about it with Mom, that would be weird and might be enough to start the hypnosis unraveling.

This whole endeavor was always and only about getting back at Janice. Evie was a necessary evil...collateral damage, as it were. Beth had never factored into the equation, and Jason didn't know how he felt about it.

Jason was willing to admit that there might be a bit of an oedipal complex at work in his plans for Janice. Regardless though, she deserved to be punished for how she treated Jason.

And, if that punishment also served to satiate some minor, unresolved, Freudian complexes residing deep in his psyche...well, all the better.

Evie was different. She did deserve to be punished, but not like Janice. Her infractions were paltry by comparison.

Sure, things took off in a decidedly unexpected—yet not entirely unwelcome—sexual direction last night. But, Jason was willing to see where it might go...with Evie.

Evie was just a kid when Jason's life of subjugation and isolation began. Last night was the first time he'd looked at her, really looked, in years.

She was an entirely different person. Physically, mentally, emotionally, it was all new. From Jason's perspective, it was less like thinking his own sister was hot and more like being attracted to this gorgeous stranger who recently moved into his house.

Not so with Beth. She was practically an adult when Jason's tribulations began. He had no doubt that she was a different person now—everyone changes in ten years—but she was very much still his sister.

Though, if he was dolling out punishment, Bethany was more deserving—by far—than Evie. Unlike his mother and now his younger sister, he just didn't think he wanted that punishment to turn sexual.

Regardless, the more he thought about it, the more apparent it became that he would have to use the app on her as well. He just couldn't figure out what that looked like.

Maybe Evie could offer some insights like she had with his mother.

That would have to wait for later, though. Not only did Jason have all his chores and his business to see to, but he also needed to script and record the next phase of Evie's programming.

--

Four days later, Jason still hadn't made any progress regarding his mother or his older sister.

He had decided to try a different approach and do a little more experimenting with Evie. She was an eager guinea pig, after all. It was probably best to take full advantage.

There was a new wrinkle in his plans which would slow down that experimentation, however. Evie was starting to spend the night with him. And, as much as Jason enjoyed her lying next to him, if this kept up, it would significantly reduce her exposure to the app.

To help with this problem, Jason had asked Evelin to sleep in her own room last night. He felt lousy asking, and she was obviously a little hurt, but he believed it was necessary.

After spending a little time cuddling, post handjob, Evie got up to leave when she turned and asked Jason about something that had completely slipped his mind.

"The next semester is starting soon, are you all registered for your classes? I asked Beth, and we're both on board to help with your chores again," Evie smiled broadly at Jason, expecting a surge of gratitude from her older brother.

'Next semester!' Jason thought. 'Holy shit, in all the excitement of the app and Evie, I had forgotten entirely. Not that there was time or money for it anyway. I'll just have to skip this semester.'

Later, Jason wasn't quite sure why, but he decided to be honest with his sister.

"No," he replied to her matter of factly. "Evie, can I tell you something?"

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
681 Followers