Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Weird,' thought Jason. 'What the hell was her problem?' With that, he dropped his phone back into his pocket and noticed the extra pull from the fabric. A quick glance down confirmed his fears, 'Oh fuck! You've got to be kidding me!'

--

Not long after that, Jason was in his room waiting for his sister, Evie. He had told her to be here five minutes after lights-out. The only issue was that there was no official lights-out time.

Their mom got up early and was usually in her room by nine and asleep by nine-thirty—ten at the latest.

Based on the app telemetry, Evie was usually in bed by 10:30 or so.

She might also think he meant his bedtime...which was all over the place.

Unsure of how his sister interpreted his directive, Jason felt like an idiot for not being more specific. He had been sure to wrap everything up for today, so he could give Evelin his full attention, so now he had nothing to do but wait.

Sitting on his bed, staring at the door, he was tempted to get back on his computer. 'Argh, next time, be specific!'

It was around ten o'clock that he heard a quiet knock on his door followed by, "Jason...can I come in?"

'Hmm, ten o'clock. I have no idea what that's five minutes past. Then again, maybe Evie is that stereotypical woman who's always late.'

"It's open," he said, setting aside his musing on punctuality and standing to greet his sister.

He had resolved to embrace this whole dominant thing he was toying with. So, as a result, he was executing an idea that sounded really good just thirty seconds ago, but with the door to his room sliding open, he suddenly felt ridiculous.

The door opened, and Evie backed in, keeping an eye on the hallway. Confident that no one had seen her—an improbable event—she gently closed the door and turned to face "her man."

As she did, her hands shot up to cover her mouth and stifle a giggle as she stared in amazement at her big brother.

"Umm, Jason... you're naked."

'God damn it, I knew this was a bad idea,' Jason groaned silently to himself before addressing his sister. "Yeah, I don't need clothes for what I'm about to do to you...eh...slut!" He tried to sound authoritative and commanding, but it was coming off more like cheezy seventies porn dialogue.

Jason's brain went into some form of embarrassment vapor lock, and rather than recovering or laughing it off, he just kept going with it.

"Now get over here, you, ahem," he cleared his throat, "...skank."

Evie's face lit up as she slinked over to her lover. She placed one hand on his lower stomach and begin sliding it down as she used her other hand to pull him into a deep and passionate kiss.

Just before her hand came into contact with manhood, she paused, broke their kiss, and whispered into his ear, "Calling me slut is...hot." She emphasized it by gently sucking his earlobe between her lips.

"I'm not a skank, though," she purred. "So maybe less of that. If you don't mind."

"I was thinking, big bro," she continued after several more moments of kissing, "we could play a game tonight...if you want."

"What kind of game?" Jason asked. He stood rigid, nearly at attention, overwhelmed with anxiety and anticipation at losing his virginity.

"What if I pretend to be a helpless little virgin, and you're a big, strong brute who's about to ravage me. I'll plead with you NOT to do things to me, and you do them anyway," she explained. "Understand?"

"I guess...?" Jason replied, clearly not following.

"So, for example," Evie continued. "I might say something like... 'Please, sir! Don't bend me over, spank me, and tell me that I'm your whore!'"

"Huh...so I shouldn't do that?" Jason was so confused.

"Ahem...Please, sir," Evie repeated as she turned away from Jason, thrust out her glorious ass, and brought her hands to her face in mock fright. "Don't bend me over, spank my ass, and tell me that I'm you're whore!"

"Oh," Jason smiled as he finally realized what Evie was getting at.

He reached out, grabbing one of her breasts in his left hand. Then winding up his right—though mostly for dramatic effect—he smacked his sister on her ass.

Evie's reaction was immediate as she groaned under her breath and bit her lip in anticipation. "Please, sir, not again!"

Jason smacked her other cheek and was rewarded with another lustful grunt from Evelin.

"That's right," Jason said, affecting a menacing tone and continuing the alternating slaps, "you're my whore now. You understand that, whore?"

Watching Evie's reaction, Jason quickly realized that there was as much pleasure in the anticipation as there was in the actual impact. Keeping that in mind, he began to mix up his technique.

He tried to keep her guessing as to when and on which cheek his blow would land.

He also remembered watching a few porn videos like this. He recalled that it didn't take much for the recipient's ass to really start hurting.

So, to keep things pleasurable, he started incorporating little breaks and gently caressing her ass.

"You like that, don't you, you little slut? Your tight virgin cunt is dripping, isn't it, whore?" It had only been a minute or two, but Jason was really starting to get into this little game.

"Please, please," Evie begged. "Whatever you do, just don't force me to my knees, hold me by my ponytail, and face fuck me."

Taking her cue, Jason grabbed Evie by her ponytail, pulled her head back, and used it to drag her to her knees.

Then, still holding onto her hair, he used his other hand to grip his cock and smack his sister in the face with it.

"You're going to suck my dick, slut. You better convince me you love it. If not, you're going to regret it," he stated flatly and forcibly penetrated her lips with the head of his cock.

Then using both his grip on her ponytail and the motion of his hips, Jason proceeded to begin sliding his cock in and out of her mouth.

At first, Jason was trying to be gentle, only pretending to force her, but looking down at her, lips stretched around his shaft, eyes full of tears as she stared up at him...he couldn't hold back.

Soon he was genuinely face fucking his sister. As she gagged on his ramrod hard cock, "Egh egh egh...egh egh egh" was the only sounds coming from her as he forced her to choke on it.

He had been going for only a minute or so when Evie started tapping on his thigh and trying to pull her head off his cock.

"Don't you dare, you fucking whore," Jason said to her, pure lustful rage in his voice. "You can stop when I say you can stop."

Her eyes were held something like terror as he held her in place.

"I'm going to let go of your ponytail, and you're going to hold yourself on my cock, like the good slut that you are. Understood?"

She nodded as best she could with a dick shoved down her throat. Then wrapping her hands around the back of his thighs, Evie pulled herself even deeper onto his dick.

Jason released her, put his hands on his hips, and looked down at his sister. His eyes dared her to quit as she stared up at him.

She didn't, though, even as her abdomen started to convulse, her body trying to force her to breathe.

The rage and lust that had clouded Jason's thoughts for the past few moments began to wain as his sister held on, desperate to obey him.

Then, when she coughed around his cock, shooting phlegm and mucus out her nose Jason finally gave her permission to stop. "That's enough, Evelin. You can stop," he told her with compassion in his voice.

Surprisingly she shook her head, "No." and held on tighter even as her eyelids began to flutter.

"Evie! That's enough!" Jason ordered, pulling himself out of her grip.

As his cock popped free of her lips, Evie immediately gasped for air and sunk to the floor of his bedroom.

Jason knelt beside her and, scanning the floor for something useful. Seeing a discarded t-shirt, he picked it up and used it to wipe her face. "Evie, that was amazing, but why did you do hold on like that?"

She tried clearing her throat but first needed to spit out more phlegm. Even then, her words were raspy as she replied, "Jason, I'll do anything for you. I need you to understand that. You're my man, and I NEED you to use me.

"I know it sounds all kinds of messed up and believe me, I'm trying to figure out how to present this to my therapist," Evie continued, her voice a little clearer.

It seemed like Evie had more to say, and since he was, moments ago, balls deep in her gagging throat, Jason figured he owed it to her to listen. He scooted back a foot or two and leaned against the bed.

Seeing her brother settling in, Evelin pulled her legs in under herself, cross-legged. Then staring at the floor and fiddling with her hands in her lap, she attempted to explain herself.

"I told you about my weird need to be wanted by guys. How I almost always gave a handjob on the first date..."

"Yeah," he responded, even though her question was likely rhetorical.

"Well, something's different with you.

"All those other guys, they were desperate to get in my pants. After the first date—once I told them I wasn't interested—it usually took weeks before they'd get the hint. Constant texts and DMs...honestly, it's kinda pathetic.

"But with you... Well, it's clear that when it comes to me, you could take it or leave it...," she trailed off.

"No, Evie. I...," Jason tried to interject, but his little sister cut him off.

"No, Jason," she said in a soothing voice. "It's okay. I get it.

"I mean, I initiated this whole thing. I've always had a bit of a crush on my big brother. I mean, that's pretty normal. Lots of girls do.

"But something changed when you asked me to help you with testing your app. I guess it made me feel special, or needed, or wanted. I don't know. But for once, it wasn't because I had a reputation for giving handies.

"It was weird, but the next day I just felt different. Like I knew that all those feelings I'd had before weren't just some silly crush.

"It was confusing, and I struggled with it for a while. But again, a few days ago, I woke up knowing...like absolutely knowing that you were my man. I knew that YOU are 'that special someone' Mom was always warning me about."

Evie stopped playing with her hands and look up at her big brother. It was clear by his expression and intense eye contact that she had his undivided attention. But beyond that, she had no idea what was going through his head.

She decided to keep talking.

"The thing is, Jason," she continued, a hint of nervousness entering her voice. "When I say that you're my 'man,' what I mean is that... well, I love you."

Almost on instinct, Jason responded with, "I love you too, little sis."

"No," Evie shot back, something approaching anger in her tone. "I know you love me, I'm you're sister, but that's not what I'm talking about. Jason, I love you, like capital 'L' love you."

"Oh, umm, look, Evie," Jason started, unsure of how to respond to Evelin's confession, but Evie just started rambling, talking right over him.

"I'm sorry to drop that on you, Jason. I know it's weird; believe me, it's all I can think about. I mean like how would that even work. Can a brother and sister date. Do you even want to date? Do you even want a girlfriend? I mean, I'm your sister, how could I be your girlfriend? Wait, do you already have a girlfriend? That's okay if you do; I totally won't get in the way. I mean, we can still fool around...as much as you want. I could even...you know...join you two. Oh god, why did I just say that?"

With that, Evie glanced up again to see the look of sheer terror on her brother's face. Realizing she was rambling and making herself look like a lunatic, she pulled herself up and took a deep breath before once again addressing her man.

"Okay...that is not where I wanted this to go. What I was trying to tell you is that... I love you. And, ever since I realized that, I've had a desire...no more than that. I've had a NEED for you to use me.

"Like I know that it's a result of the weird conditioning Mom put me through. But that knowledge doesn't make the need any less real.

"The reason I was...ahem...," she cleared her throat and blushed a deep crimson. "...choking myself on your cock" she continued with perfect enunciation as she forced the words out.

"Was because I needed to show you. This isn't some kinky game for me. I need you to use me. I need it, and I want it.

"And, from what I've seen...you seem to enjoy it?" she finished, more of a question than a statement.

"I'm not going to lie," Jason replied, giving her a sheepish grin. "Yeah, I do."

She smiled at her big brother as the tension left her face. "Good."

"So, um..." Jason started.

"Well, look. This is going to sound confusing after that speech I just gave, but sometimes...I'm gonna need to not be 'used' by you but to be 'loved' by you.

"And as hot as everything that we've done so far has been... If I'm reading the room right, I'm about to lose my virginity. Actually, we're about to lose our virginity?" she looked questioningly at her brother, to which he nodded in the affirmative, almost ashamed to admit it.

"So, since that's the case..."

She paused for a moment, slipping back into "character" before she spoke again. "Now, please, sir. Whatever you do, don't lay me on your bed and gently make love to me. It's my first time. I'd hate it if it was something beautiful and memorable."

She smirked up at her big brother, and he smiled in return before helping her to her feet and guiding her to the bed.

As is the case for most virgins, their lovemaking was awkward and brief.

Naturally, Jason was ready to get straight to the main event, but Evie patiently guided him through a bit of foreplay first.

Kissing and caressing his little sister, Jason was surprised to discover how much he enjoyed the closeness and tenderness they were sharing.

His lust-fueled throat fucking was damn hot, no question. But, he found this type of intimacy to be rewarding as well.

When Evie finally reached down and guided his cock into her warm, wet embrace, Jason's brain nearly shut down. It was a feeling like nothing else. It was as if he was coming home.

As he began stroking in and out of his sister, staring into her eyes, he couldn't help himself, "Oh my god, Evelin. You feel so amazing. It's like my cock belongs inside you. This is where I belong, and I never want to leave."

For Jason, this was a primarily physical encounter. The added emotions were nice and added a little something to the experience. But, the truth was he was focused on getting off.

Evie, however, was having a completely different experience. She was in love. Even if that love was the manufactured byproduct of hypnotic conditioning, it was genuine to her.

"Jason, I love you so much. Yes, yes, this is where you belong. Thank you, oh thank you for sharing this with me."

Unfortunately for Jason, he was already near his limit from the kinky oral sex just minutes before. And, even if that wasn't the case, feeling the unique pleasure of a welcoming vagina for the first time was going to finishing him off quickly.

Far sooner than either of them had hoped for, Jason felt the inevitable about to happen, "Oh shit. Evie, I'm gonna cum."

He froze, unsure of what to do, but it was too late.

"Not inside me... Jason!" Evie started pushing him off, but she could tell he'd already deposited his seed.

Jason slid his slimy cock out from between his little sister's legs, "Shit Evie, I'm sorry, I panicked."

"It's okay," Evie replied with obviously fake confidence in her voice. "It's no big deal. I should be safe, but I'll just swing by the pharmacy tomorrow just in case."

"Oh, okay... Wait, the pharmacy?"

"Plan B. The morning after pill... it's over the counter. I'll just take it to be safe."

"Sorry," was all Jason could say in return.

"I told you, it's okay," she assured him.

"No," he clarified, "sorry for cumming so quick. It was my first time, and it felt so good...and you're just so beautiful." He added the last bit because he'd heard a similar line in a movie once. It was just as pathetic in the film.

Evie chucked at his embarrassment but quickly tried to reassure him. "Jason, everybody's first time kinda sucks. People always play it up because they want to sound cool and mature, but the truth is it usually sucks."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Did it hurt...you know...since it was your first time?"

Evie couldn't help but notice the change in her big brother. Not even fifteen minutes ago, he was forcing her to gag on his rock-hard cock as he brutally face fucked her. Now he was acting like a bashful nerd who'd never touched a girl before.

She recognized that he could be both of those things, and she knew that it was, in part, her responsibility to help him find his confidence. A responsibility she was happy to fulfill.

"Oh, no," she laughed out loud at his question. "I fell on the crossbar of a boy's bike when I was younger."

"Really, you can lose your... by...?"

"No, silly. I'm teasing you. People used to say that... you never heard, forget it. No, I'm a modern woman. Mom bought me a toy when I was... well, years ago. And I've bought a few of my own since."

"Oh, that's good. I guess."

They laid in silence for a few minutes before Jason spoke up again.

"Thank you, Evie."

"No, thank you!"

"No, I mean, thank you for everything you've done tonight—your 'game' for starters. I was so nervous. I had no idea what to do, and you guided me through it while still making it look like I was in control."

"Oh," there was a smile in her voice. "Was I that obvious?"

"Maybe," Jason replied. "But I appreciate it. There's this part of me that wants to do those things, to 'use' you like you said you need. But I'm not sure what to do. I'm mean, I've seen pornos, but... I don't know, is that what you want?"

"I guess it depends on the porno," she replied, a little tongue in cheek. "No, but seriously, probably not like in pornos.

"I'm no expert, Jason, but the way I understand it, there are different types of 'dominant' men. Some are just aggressive assholes. They think they're all tough for abusing their woman. They're not.

"Another type is strong, confident, and assertive. It might get a little rough, but it's not about violence. That type of dominant male uses his dominance to help his partner experience her full submissiveness. When a woman is allowed to experience that fully, she feels so loved, so cared for, so safe, so beautiful, and so feminine. That's what I need from you.

"It might not look like it to someone on the outside, but that sort of dominance comes from a place of love and nurturing.

"It's a skill that must be learned and practiced. And, Jason, I'd really like it if we could learn and practice together."

"Um, for someone who's 'not an expert,' you seem to have a very detailed view of all this," Jason replied with a bit of skepticism.

Evelin rolled onto her back and stared up at the ceiling. "Yeah, I told you Mom taught me a lot of very specific things. Believe it or not, Mom's not your average church lady.

"I guess she has a submissive streak..."

"Um, no. That banshee doesn't have a submissive bone in her body," Jason interjected.

"Well, not as a mother or as a career woman. But, to Dad, she was a wife, a partner, and a lover. People are complicated."

"Yeah...maybe."

"Well, regardless," Evelin continued. "She said this was part of her and Dad's sex life. And, as she tells it, she had to help coax out that dominant part of him."

"That's hard to believe," Jason said, reaching down and grasping his sister's hand in his. "He was a total badass."

"I don't really remember, but to hear everyone talk, I guess it's true. Like many men, though, he was taught that women only want gentle romance and kind words. The idea that a woman sometimes wants to be treated like a sexual object wasn't part of his worldview. It took Mom time and patience, but eventually, he was able to become a well-rounded lover. At least that's what she tells me."