Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you weird out that our Mom talks, apparently in detail, about her sex life with you?" Jason asked, creeped out by just how calm Evie was.

"Bro, we've been having these conversations since I started puberty. I understand it's weird to most people, but it's just the way my life has been," it was clear that she was a little annoyed by her brother's question.

"You're right; I'm sorry."

They sat there, both observing the patterns on the ceiling for several minutes before Jason spoke again.

"Evie, about the other things you said. About being boyfriend and girlfriend..."

He waited a few moments for her to respond, but she didn't. Glancing over at her, he could guess, from her wide-eyed stare, that she was dreading what he was about to say.

"First," he continued, "there isn't anyone else. Second, I'm not sure how I feel. I've thought about us being...a couple too. But it's just too much, too soon. I want to keep spending time with you. And I...umm...really want to keep fooling around. Will it be alright if we just kinda take things one step at a time? Will that be enough, for now?" his tone was gentle, making sure that his sister knew he was genuinely concerned that her needs were being met.

She squeezed his hand, "I love you, Jason. That's not going to change. I like the idea of taking it one step at a time, though. Let's do that. For now."

"Good," Jason replied as he rolled onto his side, facing his sister and planting a kiss on her cheek. "Because I've figured out how I'm going to get back at Mom. I've figured out how I'm going to dominate her! But, I need your help. You in?"

"You know, Jason," Evie said, pushing Jason onto his back, rolling on top of him, and beginning to kiss her way down his chest. "Not every woman deserves the nurturing, loving kind of domination. Some women just need to be put in their place. Some women need to be punished for how they've treated others. Please keep that in mind as you plan your revenge on Mom."

She had reached his waist and continued to kiss lower as she wrapped her hand around his hardening cock, "Oh, you smell like...me. I've never tasted myself on a penis before."

"Um, Evie..."

"Shh, big brother. I want to hear your plans, every last detail. And, while you tell me all about how you're going to own our mother, I'm going to suck you dry."