Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 04

Story Info
Time running out, Jason executes the next phase of his plan.
7.4k words
4.66
27.2k
46

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers

As the morning sun gently coaxed Jason from his slumber, he found himself smiling with contentment.

Not quite willing to open his eyes just yet, Jason stretched lazily, giving his body time to wake up.

As he did, he realized that the bed felt significantly less crowded than it had when he'd dozed several hours ago. Evie must have snuck out sometime during the night.

Last night, after giving her older brother his first-ever blowjob—and subsequently getting herself off at his feet—Jason's sister had crawled into bed next to him.

Physically and emotionally spent, Jason didn't bother to protest. He simply made room, draped his arm over her, and promptly fell asleep.

While he did feel a tinge of loneliness at her absence, Jason knew that it was for the best.

He was pretty sure his mother had stopped checking on him in the mornings—after walking in on him with his dick out several weeks ago. But even so, there was still a chance that someone might notice Evie leaving his room in the morning.

Staring up at the ceiling, Jason found himself reflecting on the previous night. It had been... eventful.

He had received his first blowjob...and it was everything he had ever dreamt of. Amazingly, if Evie was to be believed—and he did believe her—that was also her first blowjob.

'God damn,' he exclaimed silently to himself. 'If she was that good on her first time, what's she going to be like with a little practice?'

Further, in addition to the fantastic blowjob, Evie was ready, no, she was eager, to go "all the way" with Jason.

He had wanted it, but he was too nervous. What if he did it wrong? Or what if he "popped" too quickly and embarrassed himself?

That was the real reason he had stopped his younger sister from taking his virginity, his fear and self-doubt. Of course, that's not how he presented it to her. He remembered what he had told her as he stopped her from sitting on his prick, "You haven't earned it."

'You haven't earned it?' Jason rolled his eyes. 'What the fuck was that? Come to think of it, what was my deal last night in general?'

A couple of days ago, he caught himself daydreaming about Evelin being his girlfriend. And, even though he had told himself that would never work, he still liked the idea of it.

A beautiful young woman to love and cherish; it's every man's dream.

But last night, as she sniveled and pleaded with him, he found himself repulsed by her. It was disgusting.

When she first entered his room over a week ago, she had seemed so calm, confident, and in control. Even though he had five years on her, she had made him feel so immature and inexperienced next to her.

It was, at least in part, that maturity and strength that Jason had found so attractive.

When she was nothing more than a pitiful ball of fear at his feat last night, it was like she was a different person.

Still beautiful and damn sexy but lacking any of the traits that he respected. At that moment, Evelin ceased being an equal and turned into nothing more than an object to be used.

Jason felt so conflicted and guilty over how he had treated his sister.

'But damn, it was hot. I don't think I've ever been that turned on. I felt so powerful,' Jason mused.

It was undeniable that Jason had some sort of latent dominant tendencies within him. And, he couldn't wait to bring them fully to bear on Janice, his mother.

But Evie... Evie was his little sister. Was that really the type of relationship he wanted with her? Based on her reaction last night, she seemed to seriously enjoy being dominated.

'I don't know,' Jason thought. 'We'll just have to see where things go.'

Setting aside thoughts of his younger sister, for now, Jason turned his attention to what else he had learned last night.

Assuming that Evie was even vaguely representative of how others might respond, Jason gained some valuable insight into hypnotic conditioning.

The key, it seemed, was not trying to reprogram someone but rather to amplify existing aspects of their personality.

As Evelin had described it, she has a long-held fear of being alone and losing her man. Similiar, these two fears seemed to reinforce each other.

Jason realized that, purely by accident, he had managed to refocus and amplify those fears with his initial programming.

Then, when Evie was already moving in the right direction, he—again by pure blind luck—managed to give her a big nudge.

The result was evident in her behavior last night. What had previously been an uncomfortable level of fear and anxiety, which had lead Evelin to make some poor choices, had grown into a full-on obsession.

That obsession, focused on him, had reduced his sister to a trembling ball of goo last night. She was so terrified of losing her big brother that she would have eagerly consented to nearly anything.

It was that notion which caused Jason the most guilt. He had been disgusted by Evie last night. But, to be fair, it really was his programming that had pushed her to that desperate place.

'Dude, seriously! Stop worrying about Evie. We'll take care of it. Just relax, and get to work.' Jason scolded himself.

As Jason went about his usual morning household chores, dusting, mopping, laundry, etc., he tried to plan his path forward.

It had been weeks...now, and he had made no progress on his only true goal. Dominating his mother, Janice.

Not only was there no discernable progress—well, some progress if you consider the app and the testing that Evie had been helping with—but Jason was no closer to even knowing how to use the app on her.

This whole endeavor was supposed to empower him and put him in control of his life, but once again, his mother was managing to leave him feeling weak and inept. (And this time, she wasn't even aware she was doing it.)

He had to figure something out, and it had to be soon. Even so, the fear of acting too rashy and screwing it all up weighed heavily on Jason's mind.

Eventually, morning chores accomplished, Jason found himself seated in front of his computer, ready to resume work on the app.

As he did every time he got to work on this project, Jason pulled up his project plan to review progress and determine where he needed to focus that day.

Looking over the list of deliverables and due dates, Jason suddenly felt the world closing in on him.

He was aware of the problem, had been for a while now, but he had, thus far, successfully managed to ignore it. However, the document currently occupying his screen made that strategy no longer feasible.

The project was finished.

Not entirely; there was still a bit of work. But most of that involved administrative work. Writing up test results, documenting settings and passwords, and cleaning up any evidence that he had been using the system for his own... purposes.

His team still had a tiny bit of outstanding code, but Jason was confident that they would deliver that today or tomorrow.

Even if he dragged his feet, Jason estimated there were no more than six working days left. And, six days simply were not enough time to use the app on Beth and Janice. It might not even be enough time to finish tweaking Evie's programming.

It was over. He had failed.

Sitting there in shock, Jason decided to do what he often did when he needed a quick escape. Look up some porn and jerk it.

Twenty minutes later, Jason was still unable to focus enough on the porn to get off. In fact, he was even having trouble keeping his dick hard.

As often happens in situations such as this, Jason found himself going deeper and deeper down the porn rabbit hole. He knew that if he didn't find something soon, he'd wind up jerking off to something too kinky or too depraved. If that happened, he'd end up feeling disgusted with himself later.

Luckily his eye caught something interesting. It was a simple handjob video. Usually, such fair was too tame for Jason, but the actress kinda looked like Evie.

Just thirty seconds into the clip and Jason was working his stiff cock. While the action was pretty weak, the actress kept talking dirty to her partner. It was an amateur clip, and she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself.

Dirty talk and a woman who was honestly into it...it's a powerful combination.

There was one problem, though. The actress's voice was nothing like his sister's, and it kept pulling him out of the fantasy. Eventually, he just muted the video and started imagining Evelin whispering into his ear.

Over the past week or so, this exact scenario had played out, for real, right here in Jason's bedroom. Evie's sexy voice coaxed his libido to new heights as her deft digits enticed his manhood.

'God, Evie has the sexiest voice I've ever heard,' Jason mused to himself. 'I bet she could almost get me off just by whispering in my ear. I would literally pay good money to listen...to...'

Jason bolted upright in his chair as he dropped his cock and reached for his mouse. Not bothering to put his dick away, he began clicking on files and skimming through their contents furiously.

Jason had an idea.

--

Completely lost to time, Jason's work-trance was finally broken when the knob on his bedroom door began rattling. Thankfully he had locked it earlier.

After a second, then a third attempt to open the door, Jason was getting pretty annoyed. He assumed it was Evie and wished she would just go away.

'God, can't she take a hint. I've got shit to do!' he fumed silently.

"Jason...Jason, are you in there?" Evelin whisper-yelled from the other side of the door.

"sigh... Evie, I'm busy; go away." Jason whisper-yelled back.

"But I've been waiting to see you all day. I've got something to show you," she informed him with a playful tone.

"Evie, seriously, I'm busy. You can show me tonight," he dismissed her annoyance evident in his voice.

"It is tonight," came her reply. She was obviously crestfallen.

"What?" Jason looked at the time. "Fuck!" he hissed. "Oh fuck, oh fuck."

"Jason, it's okay."

"I didn't realize what time it was. I haven't done any of my evening chores," Jason was panicking.

"Jason, listen to me...it's okay," Evie tried to soothe him.

"What? How, how is it okay?

"We covered for you," came her whispered reply.

"You did? Wait, 'we' who?" Jason asked.

"Beth and I."

"Really... Beth?" Jason asked, confused.

"And I," Evie responded, not wanting her contribution to go unnoticed. "We tried knocking on your door hours ago. When you didn't respond, we thought maybe you were out or something. So we covered for you with Mom when she got home.

"Luckily, she had some sort of church thing tonight, so we were able to take care of everything. Mom will never know," she finished, obvious pride in her voice.

'Oh, she'll know,' Jason thought. 'I'll just have to check everything in the morning and make sure to cover their tracks.'

"Wow, Evie, thank you so much. I was working and completely lost track of time. You seriously saved my ass," he continued out loud.

"Our pleasure. Now, will you let me in?" Evie asked, hope returning to her voice.

"No. Look, I'm just too busy. I'm sorry." Jason said, returning his attention to his computer.

"But Jason...don't you want to...you know?" Evelin pleaded, lowering her voice even more.

'God, do I ever. Tomorrow, I just need to be strong till tomorrow so I can get this finished,' Jason thought before replying to his little sister. "No. Please, Evie! I'm busy."

"Okay," came her stricken reply. "I understand..."

--

When Jason checked the following day, his suspicions were confirmed. His sisters hadn't done the chores quite right. Certainly, their efforts were more than adequate by any reasonable standard, but his mother's standards were anything but reasonable.

Even so, it didn't take long to make up for the minor deficiencies, complete his morning chores, and return to his room to resume work on the app.

Top on his list of priorities for the day was cleaning up his backdoor access to the servers.

While he was in there clearing out the old logs, Jason made a quick check and saw that Evie had listened to the hypnotic programming for nearly five hours after she spoke with him last night.

'Hmm, I'm glad she listened because that's probably going to be her last chance for reinforcement...at least for a little while. I really hope her programming doesn't unravel before I can get something else set up.'

By the end of his workday, Jason had managed to get everything cleaned up and ready to turn over.

He also received notification that the last bit of code he'd been waiting on from his subcontractors was finished.

It looked like all that was left was documentation. 'Ugh, I hate writing documentation!' Jason whined to himself.

He was about to get to work on his evening chores when he recalled what a huge favor his sisters had done for him the night before. 'I really need to thank them somehow. They seriously saved my ass.'

He wasn't entirely sure what was appropriate. On the one hand, he really didn't owe any of them anything with all that he constantly does for them.

Then again, it was best to stay in their good graces. Especially Beth's. 'Yeah, but how should I thank her? I haven't the slightest. Evie's easy. In her current state of mind, she'd probably be more than happy to do my chores every night, just for the opportunity to make me happy.'

As that thought occurred to him, Jason recalled how dismissive he was to Evie the night before. 'Damn it,' he thought, 'I'm such an asshole. She's probably been freaking out all day worried that I was rejecting her or something.'

Hoping he could at least minimize the damage, Jason pulled out his phone and texted his little sister.

[Evie, I'm so sorry that I didn't have time for you last night. I hope that you weren't too upset. I promise I'll do my best to make it up to you tonight!]

He was just about to hit send when his mind flashed back to his sexy sister kneeling before him, rubbing her pussy as she begged to be used by him.

Just that brief flash of memory was enough to get the blood flowing between his legs and to stir that recently discovered, dominant aspect he seemed to possess.

Nodding to himself, Jason deleted the unsent text and retyped it.

[Evie, be at my door five minutes past lights-out. Look sexy and be ready.]

'And...send,' thought Jason, as he transmitted the text and immediately regretted it. 'Ah shit! What if I freak her out. God, I'm an idiot.'

A few minutes later, he was just about to start vacuuming when his phone chimed, indicating a text. Considering Jason had precisely zero friends, there was a 99% chance that this was Evie's reply. His heart sank into his stomach.

Fishing out his phone and opening the app, Jason was instantly relieved.

Greeting him was a picture of Evie. Taken from a high angle, she had managed to frame her tongue sticking out with her cleavage in the background.

Below the image, she had also sent, [Yes, sir!]

Then just two seconds later, another message came in, [Sorry for how tame the image is. You deserve something sexier, but I'm with friends and can't get away.]

Jason smiled and began to put his phone back in his pocket when it chimed again, [I can't wait! Seeing you will be fantASStic. ;) ]

'Okay,' Jason thought, both relieved and intrigued. 'That turned out better than expected.'

--

A few hours later, Jason was finishing up in the kitchen. As usual, Evie was likely in her room texting with friends and obsessing over Instagram.

Beth, also, as usual, was out, presumably out with friends. It occurred to Jason that Beth was a bit of an enigma. She worked during the day but was gone most evenings. He had always just assumed that she was out with friends, but honestly, he didn't know.

It had been a couple years since they'd really spoken. Jason realized that he'd always just assumed the worst: That she was some sort of drunken party girl. After all, she did usually get home late. But, the truth is, he had no evidence of that.

Indeed, as the household launderer, he never noticed an abundance of "clubbing clothes." (Not that he had the slightest idea what people wore to the club.)

Pondering his older sister, among other random thoughts, Jason was slightly startled when he heard the perpetually annoyed voice of his mother.

"Jason," she said in a sharp tone, demanding his full attention.

He turned to look at her and felt his pulse instantly increase.

Janice was standing there in her frumpy, stained, and worn nightgown that Jason could remember her wearing when he was a kid.

It was purely utilitarian and barely flattering. Yet Jason's heart skipped a beat, and his eyes involuntarily scanned her body.

The old, ratty—and likely incredibly comfortable—garment was slightly threadbare, and as a result, it clung to Janice's curves.

Jason could clearly make out the shape of her breasts, clearly a victim of gravity deleterious effects, but also womanly and sexy.

Further, the fabric, thin as it was, did nothing to blunt the pronounced protrusions that were his mother's nipples. Breastfeeding three children had undoubtedly taken its toll. Jason couldn't help but salivate at the sight of the gumdrop-sized delights hinted at through the fabric.

Exacerbating the whole scene was her pose. In an attempt to look angry and authoritative, Janice had stuck out her hip, rested her hand on it, and stuck her elbow out to the side.

It was the stereotypical angry housewife pose, but she was unintentionally putting her matronly hips on full display. At the same time, her posture worked to tease Jason with a hint of her gloriously round and full backside.

"I'm guessing by the stupid look on your face that you know why I'm here?" Janice asked her son, her voice dripping with impatience.

"Hey, Mom. You...you look great," Jason stammered. 'What the fuck is my problem!' Jason continued silently. 'Why is she affecting me this way? If I'm not careful, I'm going to pop a rager in front of my own mom.'

"Wha...? I look grea... What the hell is wrong with you? Do you seriously think that a lame compliment like that going to get you out of paying rent?" Janice raised her eyebrows and shook her head at him before continuing. "Your rent is due... today."

Jason just continued staring at her. He was fully aware of what she was saying, but he was simultaneously lost in a mental fantasy in which her worn and bedraggled gown fell to the floor.

In his mind's eye, Janice was standing there, hands on her hips; her dark nipples were erect and pointing right at him. Her full bush was glistening with the moisture of her anticipation. And her face was accented by her red lips. Pouty and parted, they teased the promises of sweet kisses and so much more.

"Jason! What the hell is wrong with you!" Janice started. She took a step toward her son, likely intent on slapping some sense into him, when she noticed the rather prominent bulge in his shorts.

"Huh, sorry, Mom," Jason said, brought out of his head by her movement. "Yeah, rent. Umm, sure. Sorry, I was just thinking about... something..."

"It's fine," she said, blushing and turning away. "Just leave a check on the kitchen table. I'll get it in the morning."

"I've got my phone. I can just send you the money now," Jason replied, reaching into his pocket.

Janice's eyes were drawn back to his crotch from the motion of Jason retrieving his phone. Again confronted with her son's "display," she quickly put out her hand, making to block her vision as she turned and walked out of the room.

"Whatever, just make sure I have the money first thing tomorrow." And with that, she disappeared down the hall and into her room.

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers