Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 05

Story Info
Little sis discovers the truth. Is the plan wrecked?
10.4k words
4.54
18.5k
25

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*

The plan had come to Jason a couple days ago. As is often the case, simply by walking away from a problem, Jason's subconscious had time to work on it without bogging down his conscious mind.

This time, however, it wasn't a single problem that needed addressing. It was a confluence of issues that were threatening to derail his goal.

The goal was, of course, to get revenge on his mother, who, for the past decade, had taken every opportunity to ruin his life.

The issues were manifold.

First was the vehicle of his revenge. Through a series of fortunate events, Jason had been contracted to build an app that incorporated hypnotic tools and techniques.

After some preliminary testing on his younger sister, eighteen-year-old Evelin, Jason believed that he could use that app to effectively reprogram his mother and...

Well, to be honest, the next part wasn't clear. He wanted to punish and humiliate her. And he wanted to sexually dominate her. But, how that all played out was to be determined.

Regardless, he was, for all intents and purposes, finished with the app. He was contractually required to turn over all related assets to Holistic Audio Solutions, LLC. (HAS), the company which had hired him.

That meant he was about to lose access to the tool he had planned on using to exact his revenge.

The second issue was that even if he still had access to the tool, he wasn't sure how to use it on his mother.

He had learned while testing on Evelin that the best method of "attack" was to use an existing emotional trigger as a way into the subconscious.

For Evie, it had been her combined fears of being alone and losing her "man," which had allowed Jason to begin modifying her behavior.

He had gotten lucky with her, though, and he wasn't sure if he could chance similar luck with his mother.

Even so, he did have some insights—compliments of Evie—into the warped logic of his mother, Janice.

He had learned that her bizarre and cruel behavior might actually be some strange attempt to keep him from leaving home.

While that idea sounded absurd on its face, it began to make sense when considered in the context of Jason's father's death.

Janice, at least at some level, blamed herself for not keeping her husband home. As it pertained to her husband and lover, she seemed to believe that she should have been more focused on meeting his needs, particularly his sexual needs. Had she done that, according to her twisted logic born of grief, then he wouldn't have needed to live an adventurous life. And consequently would not have died while rock climbing.

Jason, however, was her son. And, at the time of the accident, he had been her thirteen-year-old son. How best can a mother keep her adolescent son home and out of trouble? Well, at least to Janice, the answer seemed to be by saddling him with chores.

Apparently, as far as Jason could determine, despite the intervening decade, Janice still considered her son to be that adolescent boy and, therefore, never bothered to update her tactics. Hense his miserable and overburdened life.

The third problem was Jason's current financial status...i.e., completely broke.

This contract, building the HAS app, was supposed to put some money in the bank. But, due to the customer's timeline, coupled with requirements that were slightly outside of Jason's skill set, he ended up spending most of his would-be profits hiring subcontractors.

With his most recent rent payment, Jason was now out of funds.

Of course, the obvious answer was to find another contract, but generally, they were paid upon completion (often with the money kept in escrow). Even if Jason could manage another arrangement like he had with HAS—smaller payments attached to project milestones—it would likely be at least a couple weeks before a new contract could be secured, then several more weeks before he got his first payout.

It was doubtful that he would be on time with next month's rent, and he had no idea how Janice would respond to that.

Those were the problems to which Jason needed a solution. Those were the problems that Jason's subconscious had been noodling on for days. And, those were the problems that had a single, elegant, and sexy solution...

Evie's voice.

During several of Jason's recent sexual encounters with his little sister, she had used her sexy and seductive voice to help push him over the edge.

Remarkable for an eighteen-year-old, Evelin could teach a masterclass to phone-sex operators. (If that profession even still existed...Jason had no idea.)

To be completely honest, Evie was actually only two-thirds of the equation. The other third was, believe it or not, Holistic Audio Solutions, LLC.

Like any good entrepreneur, Jason had read through the contract he'd signed... in detail.

And, while it had barely registered at the time, later, when he needed it, his subconscious had reminded him about a critical omission on their part.

Generally, indeed almost without fail, with a contract like what Jason did for HAS, the client owned everything. The intellectual property, naturally, any resulting patents, copyrights, and trademarks, certainly.

But, in addition to all that, the client always stipulated that they owned the code. They owned everything, right down to the last semicolon and curly-brace, including any derivative works.

This standard clause served two purposes. First, it protected the client from being sued by the developer for royalties, licensing fees, or any such nonsense.

Second, it ensured that same developer couldn't simply reuse the code for a competitor.

However, likely due to their inexperience in software development (or, more accurately, that of their lawyer), HAS had omitted any such language.

Now, to be fair, code is protected by copyright. And, in general, a commissioned work—including computer code—is owned by the client, not by the creator.

However, unlike, say... a painting or a piece of music, code can be modified with relative ease to create a distinctly new work while still functioning exactly like the original.

Put this all together, and it means that Jason could, with minimal effort, take the work he'd done for HAS and go into business himself.

The big difference, the central selling point that had him so excited, was Evie. They would use her sexy voice to record the audio programs.

Jason figured desperate, thirsty dudes all over the world were willing to spend untold millions supporting their favorite OnlyFans "star." So then surely he'd be able to make a decent living with a program that had a sexy woman whispering sweet nothings into their ears at night.

---

Lying in bed, cuddling with his gorgeous younger sister, having just enjoyed her erotic ministrations, Jason laid out the entire plan.

Evie didn't even hesitate. She was on board, but she was just a little confused.

"Okay, so I get the gist of what you're saying. And, it seems like a solid plan...assuming we can get people to buy the app or whatever, but how does that help with Mom?"

"Two things," Jason replied with confidence, having anticipated his sister's confusion. "First, it brings in money. Right now, the only real leverage that Janice has over me is finances. She's managed to make sure my bank account is constantly drained."

"Makes sense," Evie responded. "What's the second thing?"

The second thing was using the app to hypnotically reprogram his mother, but he hadn't intended to mention that. Jason knew he would have to bring Evelin in on the truth of the app at some point, but he wasn't ready for it to be now.

All he could do would be to hope she trusted him and didn't ask too many questions in the meantime.

"Huh?" he answered, trying to play it down.

"You said there were two reasons. What's the second?"

"Oh, well, once I have money, then I can threaten Mom with leaving."

"I'm pretty sure that's going to upset her," Evie replied, obviously dubious. "But I hope you're not thinking she's going to beg for forgiveness and pledge herself to you because of that. If you are, you're gonna be disappointed."

"Yeah, I know," Jason shot back, annoyed and angry for sounding stupid. "Right now, we just need to focus on making money, okay? We'll figure out the next step when it's time."

"Okay, Jason. I'm sorry," Evie tried to mollify her brother. "I didn't mean to upset you. You're one of the smartest people I know. I'm sure you'll figure this out. I'm sure that we'll figure this out...together."

She squeezed him tighter and snuggled deeper into his chest.

"Yeah, I know. I mean, sorry. I'm sorry for snapping at you. Let's just call it a night. Are you staying?"

"If you don't mind. At least for a bit."

"Okay. Goodnight, Evie."

"Goodnight, Jason."

---

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind.

Jason had been working diligently on converting the app he'd built for HAS into something 100% his own property. At first, he had been painstakingly modifying all the code to try and avoid any potential copyright violations.

After a couple days of that complete drudgery, however, he decided to rely on the fact that he wouldn't be competing directly with HAS. Hopefully, that coupled with their technical incompetence would keep his app off their radar and shield him from any potential legal backlash.

He just had to tweak the graphics and user interface a bit and re-add some of the tools he'd needed to strip out of the HAS version.

After that, he rebuilt the backend on Amazon's cloud services. Not a trivial task by any means, but he'd backed up most of his previous work, so he wasn't starting from scratch.

Jason also created accounts with Apple and Google to hopefully get his app listed in their respective app stores.

The account creation was simple enough, as was submitting his finished app. However, it had been over a week, and he was still waiting for approval.

In just two short weeks, when the calendar rolled over to a new month, both Jason's rent and his Amazon Web Services bill would be due. If he didn't have some income before then, he was royally fucked.

Amazon would just shut him down, but he had no idea how his mother would respond to his financial delinquency.

It was as he sat there staring off into space and wondering what new tortures his mother might invent that Evie walked in without knocking.

Despite the joy on her face, joy he knew she experienced just from being in his presence, Jason was rather annoyed that she didn't knock. He was just about to start berating her about it when he noticed her face was red and sweaty. The sight quelled his anger.

"You okay?" he asked. "Why are you so sweaty?"

"Because it's hot under there," Evie responded as she handed her confused lover her phone.

"Huh... What are you talking about?" he asked, eyes moving back and forth from her face to the proffered phone.

"My blankets. I was sitting under my blankets recording the scripts," she responded cheerfully. Then added when he simply continued staring at her, "The scripts you asked me to record... for the app..." Now she was the one with a confused look on her face.

"Oh, yeah. I mean, obviously, but what does that have to do with your blankets and being sweaty?" Jason asked, still confused.

Evie giggled slightly then explained, obviously proud of herself, "I did the recordings on my bed huddled under all my blankets."

"Okay," Jason said, drawing it out to indicate that there was more that needed to be said.

Evie didn't continue but instead gave him an annoyed look and shook the phone in her hand, indicating he should take it.

Rolling his eyes, he snatched the phone. Moving to plug it into his computer, he asked, clearly exasperated, "Evie...WHY did you do the recordings under your blankets?!?"

"Pretty smart, huh?" she responded. Then, when her older brother didn't offer the praise she clearly felt she deserved, she elaborated, "It's like a little make-shift recording booth. The blankets stop any echo, so it sounds more professional."

"Really?" Jason asked. And then, as he thought about it for a second, "Actually, that does make sense. Huh...okay, I guess that was pretty smart."

She just smiled at him as he began transferring the audio files from her phone to his computer.

"This is fantastic, Evie. I'll work on getting these cleaned up tonight and uploaded to the servers. Once that's complete, the app will be good to go. Well, assuming we get approval.

"That reminds me," Jason continued. "I need to hear your plan on marketing the app. We've only got a couple weeks left to start earning money before the shit hits the fan.

"It's not that I don't trust you, but we've got a lot riding on this idea of yours. What'd you call it... 'social marketing?'"

Smiling and leaning forward, Evelin took hold of her big brother's desk chair and rotated it until he was facing her.

"Brother mine," she started. "You are one of the most intelligent people I know." She kissed him on his forehead. "What you were able to do with your app... It genuinely blows my mind." She gave him a lingering kiss on the lips.

"Your ability to negotiate a contract then use the loopholes to your advantage... I don't think most seasoned business professionals could do it better." She pushed his legs apart and lowered herself to her knees before him.

"But...," she continued reaching for his belt buckle and beginning to unfasten it. "When it comes to the ability to convince young men to separate themselves from their money..." Evie pressed her arms in against the sides of her boobs, squeezing them and accentuating her cleavage. "...well, I've got you beat hands down." Looking up and 'catching' her brother gawking at her bosom, Evie gave Jason a little wink and continued unfastening his pants.

"So how about you let me do what I'm good at. I'm not going to tell you how to do computer stuff, and you don't tell me how to market to thirsty boys." His pants opened, and his fly down, Evie reached in, wrapped her hands around Jason's already hardening cock, and pulled it free.

"And, speaking of things I'm good at...," Evie leaned in, her intent obvious.

Trying—and failing—to get his sister's attention before she began, Jason said, "Sis, before you... umm... begin..., one more thing. Sorry, I suspect I might forget to mention it later based on... well... when you've done this before... I ahh... You're right; you are really good at this," he stammered.

She looked up at him patiently, expectantly.

"I need you to do one more thing."

She gestured with her eyes, indicating for him to continue, but rather than wait, she leaned back in, returning him to her mouth, and continued.

"Oh, fuck!" Jason exclaimed. "That is... you are..."

Evie again looked up at her brother, indicating with her eyes that she was waiting to hear his request.

"Right, I need you to convince mom to start using the app. Mom... and Beth..." He was slow to add his older sister, almost as if he was ashamed to say it.

With an audible "pop," Evelin pulled off her brother's cock, sat back, and looked up at him, an odd expression on her face.

"Yeah, I knew you'd want Mom to start using it. In fact, I've pretty much already convinced her. But Beth...?" Evie squeezed Jason's dick, just hard enough to get his attention. She stared into his eyes for just a moment, then added, "You are ambitions."

Then with no further preamble, Evelin once again took her brother into her mouth and began working his wood expertly.

"Wait," Jason said, shock and confusion in his voice. "You knew I'd want Mom to use the app? How!? And how did you talk her into it?"

Not stopping, Evie spoke with her mouth full, "uck ick ow... aawk aiter..."

"Right...," Jason acquiesced, his brain already giving in to the pleasure, "we'll talk later..."

----

Two days later, things really started moving.

Jason's (and Evelin's) new app—called GF Encouragement—was approved for sale in the app stores. The GF stood for Girlfriend but fearing that it might invite scrutiny, Jason had incorporated an LLC under Good Feelings, LLC.

That was the name he'd used when registering with Apple and Google.

With approval out of the way, Jason did a few tests, ensured everything was working, then sent the appropriate links to Evie for her social marketing campaign.

Later that evening, when Jason heard a knock at the door, his heart skipped a beat. He knew it was silly. It would be days before he should expect any sort of feedback from Evie's efforts.

Even so, he was excited to discuss her progress, especially since she'd been so tight-lipped about her plans.

Oddly, the door remained closed.

Jason had repeatedly reminded his sister to knock before entering his room. And, despite all her otherwise submissive and obedient behaviors, this was one area where he had experienced little success.

The best he had been able to achieve was to get Evie to knock before walking right in. She never waited for his permission, though.

And, while he acted annoyed with her, the truth was that her exuberance at seeing him made up for it. In fact, if he was completely honest with himself, he actually kinda liked it.

This is why he found her odd behavior so aggravating now. He was already so nervous and excited about the app that he really didn't want her playing any stupid games at the moment.

Standing and walking to the door, Jason snatched it open as he angrily said, "What the hell..." He trailed off as he realized that rather than is sister and sex partner, it was his mother standing there.

"Excuse me!" she said, the anger in her voice easily surpassing Jason's.

"Oh, uh, sorry, Mom. I... umm... thought..."

"You thought what? You thought that you could talk to your mother like that?"

"No, ma'am. I thought you were Evelin."

"And you think you can talk to your sister that way."

"No, it's... ahh... it's... she's... she's been bugging me to help her with her homework, and I..."

"And you damn well better help her. You understand me?!?"

"Yes."

"Good."

It had been so long since Janice had bothered Jason in his room, especially in the evening, that he had been taken entirely off guard. He felt like an idiot, but years of practice had taught him to keep his emotions in check around his mother.

"You're right, Mom. I'm sorry. I'll apologize to Evelin right away," Jason's tone was one of total subservience. It disgusted him.

"You better, and I'll be asking her about it."

Jason just stood there with his head down, enduring his mother's withering gaze for what felt like minutes before she finally spoke up.

"Anyway," she started, thrusting her phone at him. "Your little sister told me you installed an app on her phone that she really likes. Put it on my phone and show me how to use it."

"Oh, sure. It will take a couple minutes. I can bring it to you when it's ready," Jason said, trying to sound helpful.

The truth was he didn't want Janice in his room. Thankfully he hadn't been looking at porn or anything because if she saw that on his screen, who knows how she'd react.

And, while he knew all the app-related windows he had open would mean nothing to her, it was his goal to make his computer seem as unimportant to Janice as possible.

The moment she realized how important it was to him, or how integral it was to his ability to make money, was the moment she would find some excuse to take it away.

"No, I'll wait," replied his mother, eyeing him suspiciously.

"Okay, no problem. Just give me a few minutes."

Working quickly, Jason connected his mother's phone to his computer. He transferred a special version of his app to her phone.

The commercial version, available in the app store, was marketed toward thirsty dudes who wanted a sexy woman's voice in their ear. Jason knew that wouldn't fly with his mom (especially since the sexy woman's voice was that of her youngest daughter).

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers