Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Janice didn't respond, Jason snapped, "Do you!?"

"Yes," she blurted out meekly. "Of course I do."

"Well, like I said, we'd talk. Dad wanted me to be a proper man when I got older. So we talked about a lot of things. And, at thirteen, he thought I was old enough to talk about sex. Some anyway.

"He never went into detail. And he never tried to bad mouth you, but he told me. He told me that YOU didn't satisfy him.

"He loved you. He adored you. And he desperately wanted you to TRY and meet his needs... But you wouldn't. You wouldn't even TRY!"

None of that was true, of course. His father had never confided in him like that.

If Evie hadn't told Jason that Janice believed all this nonsense, he never would have thought to say it. But he knew that if he wanted to hit her where it hurt, this was the way to do it.

"You're the reason that Dad was out there rock climbing. You refused to meet his needs. You left him frustrated and feeling alone. He didn't want to cheat on you, so he sought adventure and excitement in other ways.

"You, Janice... YOU killed my father!" Jason snarled out the last words, spitting them at his mother kneeling at his feet.

He expected her to start bawling. He expected her to crumble to the ground and weep uncontrollably. But she didn't.

Instead, every muscle in her body sagged, her hands fell limp at her sides, and she whispered, "I know. It's true. I killed your father."

That was it. That was her reaction. For a second, Jason was confused. How could Janice be so cold about it? But then it hit him. She'd been dealing with this shame and guilt for ten long years.

She'd already felt every emotion. She'd already cried every tear. She'd given everything to her disgrace and simply had nothing left to give.

Realizing this, Jason knew he had to act quick before his mother's brain checked out and ruined all the progress he'd made.

"Look at me, Janice... Look at me, Mom."

She raised her head, struggling to meet his eyes. Her body seemed like it just wanted to collapse in on itself.

"Are you ready to try again?"

Confusion painted her face.

"Are you ready for your second chance? I can be that for you, Mom. I am the man of the house, can be, will be, the man of the house... If you swear to meet my needs. You have to promise to satisfy my desires, Mom."

She started nodding her head weakly.

"Think about it, Mom. Think about everything I just said to you. If you do this, it's going to be rough. It's going to be difficult. I will ask you to do things you've probably never done before.

"The question is, 'Do you have the strength to save this family?' Because if you can't cut it, either now, or if you back out sometime later, then I'm gone. You understand that. I'll be gone, and you will have lost your man and your family all over again.

"What's your answer?"

Some strength returned to his mother as she gathered herself and sat a little straighter.

"Yes," she said. "I will do it. I want to do it," she added with a bit of confidence in her voice.

"You know what this means, Mom? You're mine now. You're my woman." Jason watched her closely as he said those words, and as he had hoped, he noticed a shudder run through his mother.

"And," she said with hope in her voice, "You're my man!"

"No," Jason corrected her sternly, which alarmed his mother.

"I'm the man of the house. The entire house."

Janice looked confused. "But... does that mean...? What are you saying, Jason?"

"I don't know yet," he said, brushing off the question. "But that shouldn't matter. I'm the man of the house, and you are mine. Do you want to change your mind? We haven't done anything yet."

"Jason," she stammered, "it's just... I thought that... I mean, I never considered you might want..."

"No problem, Mom," Jason said light-heartedly. "I was afraid you weren't ready for this, that you'd let the family down. I was already planning on moving out, so nothing's changed for me."

"No!" Janice almost yelled. "No, Jason, please. This is... this is a lot. Just give me a second to process things. I won't fail this family again. I'm not backing down."

"Good," he said, an air of menace in his voice. "Prove it."

Jason looked down at his mother and could see she was shaking. She took several long, slow, deep breaths, trying to calm herself before she responded.

"H...How would you like me to prove it, Son?"

Jason liked that "son" she threw in there. Maybe it was her way of reminding him that she was his mother and that he should act accordingly. If it was, she failed. In fact, if anything, it just made this whole situation that much hotter.

"I want to see what's mine," he deliberately looked his mother up and down. "Show me."

Catching his meaning, Janice rose to her feet. Then, taking a steadying breath, she removed her wrap and gently set it on the bed.

Jason still wasn't sure about the color of his mother's lingerie because the only light was from candle flame, but he was pretty sure it was pink. Not that it mattered.

Janice was steeling herself to be naked in front of her son when she noticed that he was admiring her as she was, still clothed. Happy for the brief reprieve, she started posing a little, trying to accentuate her assets.

To Jason's eyes, she looked spectacular.

Jason loved his little sister's curvy and young body; she was gorgeous. But, compared to the woman standing before him now, it wasn't even close.

Janice's larger bust immediately caught his attention, especially the nipples that were prominently protruding. Unlike a few minutes ago, they seemed to be engorged now, and Jason suspected his mother was getting turned on.

Her arousal was a good thing, he figured. That hadn't been part of her programming. The intent was for her to feel duty-bound to please her son, but if she enjoyed it, all the better.

Moving past his mother's breasts, Jason's attention locked onto her hips.

'My god!' he thought. They were so wide, he just wanted to grab onto them. It wasn't just her hips; it was the juxtaposition between her wide hips and narrow waist.

Yes, she was slightly soft around the middle, but it was feminine and matronly. She certainly wasn't fat.

And compared to her amazing hips, her waist was positively tiny.

Something about that hip to waist ratio spoke to Jason's primitive mind. He liked it... a lot.

It was those wide hips that held her nightie in place, preventing it from falling down her thighs and keeping it riding high.

As such, her crotch was just barely covered.

Something about that, knowing only a few millimeters of fabric were hiding his mother's sex from view, made the image so much sexier.

Then there were her thighs. Think and smooth. Jason knew he was supposed to be the dominant one here, but 'Holy shit!' he thought. 'I just want to grab those thighs and kiss them, lick them, and bury my head between them.'

It had only been a few seconds, but Jason's gaze was helping Janice to relax. Jason was now her man, and she desperately wanted to please him.

Knowing that he was taking pleasure in her body made her so happy.

Wanting to extend the show and suspecting that Jason might like it, she began to turn. First, a little to the left, then a little to the right. She teased Jason with her ass.

Janice was a middle-aged woman who had birthed three children. She did not think particularly highly of her body. But she wasn't an idiot. She had long been aware of the attention her backside garnered from men. Indeed, being a modest woman, she did her best to de-emphasize it in her daily dress.

But here and now, for her man, she was happy to put herself on full display.

As his mother twisted, then turned, Jason became thoroughly mesmerized by her glorious derriere.

When she finally turned around, stuck out her rump, and did her best to look back over her shoulder, Jason lost control of himself.

Without thinking, he stepped forward, placed his hands on her ass, and began to caress her soft cheeks while slowly working her nightie up to fully bunch around her waist.

Janice gasped at his touch and instinctively pushed back into him. This caused Jason's iron-hard rod to poke her gently in the crack as it left a snail trail of precum in its wake.

First-touch having been initiated, Jason allowed his hands to roam. Sliding up the globes of her ass, his hands gripped her waist and pulled her even closer, pressing their bodies together.

Then, continuing the motion of his hands, he followed the line of his mother's waist, bringing his hands to her front. His hands resting low on her stomach, his fingers could feel the hair at the top of her bush. There he hesitated.

'Well, she doesn't shave,' he thought.

Not quite ready just yet to explore her most intimate offerings, Jason directed his hands northward, up and under her nightie, until he cupped her breasts.

Only the second set of tits he'd ever fondled, Jason found it interesting just how different they were from Evie's. Much softer, they hung down, full and heavy in his hands. He liked it.

It was his turn to gasp when he finally found his mother's nipples. They were huge and hard as he rolled them around between his thumbs and forefingers.

Janice might have been concerned by his gasp, taking it as a negative reaction, if she hadn't felt his dick pulse against her backside in the exact moment.

But she had nothing to worry about. Jason loved those nipples, and he wanted them in his mouth...now.

In one fluid motion--with a bit of help from his compliant mom--Jason lifted the nightie up and off, then tossed it on the bed next to the wrap.

At the same time, feeling somewhat restricted around the ankles, Jason managed to kick out of his pants and underwear.

Then turning his mother to face him, he looked upon her naked form for the first time as a man.

She was magnificent.

While taking in her somewhat saggy but still gorgeous breasts, her slightly rounded tummy, her full bush, and thick thighs, Jason noticed that she affected him so differently than did Evelin.

Evelin, his eighteen-year-old sister, had a fantastic body. But, when Jason looked at her nude form, it gave Jason a feeling of fun, even playfulness. Sexy fun, to be sure, but still fun.

Janice, however, was all woman and her body reflected it. Taking in every curve--from her lips to her calves--Jason felt raw sensuality.

At that moment, a strange realization came over Jason. Thus far, in all his fantasies, he had wanted nothing more than to dominate and degrade his mother. And, to be fair, he still did want that. But, right now, Jason wanted, needed, to make love to every inch of this woman.

'No,' Jason thought, 'this is a good thing. If I come on too strong tonight, it might freak Mom out. I need to take it slow, think things through, reinforce her programming.

'I'll have my revenge on this woman, just not tonight.'

Getting a little worried at Jason's momentary inaction, Janice asked demurely, "Do you like... what's yours?"

Her words snapped Jason out of his thoughts. In response, he took her by the shoulders and guided her to sit on the bed. Then pulling his shirt off, he said, "Lie down, and I'll show you."

Smiling nervously, Janice complied. She lay down, resting her head on a pillow. As she looked up at Jason, she fidgeted slightly with her hands. Part of her wanted to cover herself, but that didn't seem appropriate. Eventually, she just rested her hands on her stomach.

As Jason looked down at Janice, he again noticed a significant difference between her and Evelin. When Evie lay down, her tits, smaller and perkier, mostly stayed in place. His mother's tits, however, sagged a bit to the side.

Something about it was just so natural... so... true. The porn Jason watched was full of young women and fake boobs. They tended to stay in place.

Contrary to what he would have thought--had he ever been asked in the past--Jason preferred the reality of his mother. Her tits were turning him on even more.

Regardless, it was time to stop stalling.

Jason climbed onto the bed, over his mother, and lay down next to her on her right side.

Without any more hesitation, he leaned in and took her right nipple in his mouth.

Janice gasped and, through staccato breath, moaned, "Oh, Jason... ahh... gently please, son. They're sensitive."

Jason tried to honor her request, but something about her gumdrop-sized teats was driving him wild.

After a minute ravishing her right side, Jason pulled himself up so that his torso was straddling his mother, then went to town on her left breast.

Briefly, he allowed her nipple to pop free as he moved up until their faces were parallel. Jason began to move closer; instinctually, he desired to kiss his lover, but he paused.

There was something in her eyes. Not quite fear. Apprehension, certainly. Jason felt it too. Kissing was just too intimate. He didn't want that with this woman, not now anyway.

Forgoing her lips, Jason began licking, sucking, and kissing Janice's neck instead.

It clearly had an impact as her already rapid breathing increased even more, and she began to writhe under her son.

Still, though, she didn't quite know what to do with her hands. She obviously felt the passion and lust of this encounter as she cooed and moaned, and her body squirmed. Yet, she remained uncertain of what to do with her hands.

Occasionally she'd stroke her son's arms or back but then quickly return her hands to her side.

Jason was as hard as he'd ever been, and he was starting to get frustrated. He was so turned on that he knew he'd blow way too quick, but there was so much he wanted to experience with this woman.

When she had been presenting her ass to him just minutes ago, every fiber of his being wanted to bury his tongue between her cheeks, but right now, Jason was tired of the foreplay.

He wanted his dick inside of his mother.

While still focusing on her neck and breasts, Jason repositioned himself. He moved on top of Janice, then using his knees, he pried her legs apart.

She wasn't resisting him, necessarily, but neither was she helping.

It was clear to Jason that while enjoying everything thus far, his mother was also nervous as hell.

Now positioned between her legs, Jason again brought his face up, level with hers.

Janice's eyes were closed, so Jason growled out a command, "Look at me." It wasn't angry. His voice was more lustful and commanding.

She complied.

Staring into each other's eyes, Jason continued, "Wrap your legs around my waist."

Janice hesitated, but after a few heartbeats, she relented and did as he bade. In doing so, by effectively presenting her sex to her own son, Janice was overwhelmed with emotion. She closed her eyes and turned away while she simultaneously began softly sobbing.

Jason's immediate reaction was anger. He was about to lash out at his mother when he decided to take a different tack.

"What's wrong, Mom?" he asked gently.

His mother continued weeping and shook her head side to side, seemingly refusing to answer him.

"Please, Mother, tell me," he all but whispered.

Struggling to get her breathing under control, it took Janice several long moments, but eventually, she spoke.

"It's... Jason, I'm so confused. This isn't right. But I want..." She trailed off, not entirely completing her thought.

"Mom, please look at me," Jason asked to which she shook her head, "no."

"Please," he implored.

Finally, she turned her head back and opened her eyes, and looked deep into his. They stared at each other.

"I'm sure this is confusing," Jason began as he did his best to hold his weight with one hand while gently cupping his mother's face with the other.

"But," he continued, "it's only confusing because of how you choose to look at it. What are we doing, Mom? We're saving this family. You and me, together. Right now, you're keeping this family from falling apart.

"You want us to stay together, don't you?"

She nodded her assent.

"You want me to stay, don't you?"

Again she nodded.

"I don't know because I'm not in your shoes, so I can only imagine. But, how GOOD must it feel to know that after everything you've done, all the mistakes you've made, YOU get a second chance to fix this family.

"Take a breath, Mom. Breathe it in. Breathe and allow yourself to feel that sense of joy, and pride, and accomplishment knowing that you're about to save this family.

"Doesn't that feel good?"

Janice did just as her son asked. She took in a deep breath, and to Jason's delight, she visibly relaxed.

"It's been a hard road, Mom. It's been hard for everyone. There's been so much pain, so much negativity.

"But... It doesn't have to be that way anymore. It's time for this family to feel good again. To feel love and joy and... pleasure.

"I'm not going to force you. You've got to make that choice. You have to be the one to prove what you're willing to do for this family.

"Can you, Mom, Janice, can you prove you're ready?"

Once again, she nodded.

"Good. Now, reach out and take hold of my penis. Do it, Mom; it's important."

Hesitantly, Janice reached between their bodies and wrapped her tiny fingers around her son's manhood.

"Mom, I'm not your little boy anymore. I'm a man. I'm the man of the house. And, you're my woman.

"Feel the cock of the man you belong to.

"That's the cock that going to help save this family. Feel this man's cock."

Jason could feel his mother grip him more firmly. Her breathing again increased, and he noticed her licking her lips.

"Yes, hold my cock. Know it. Feel it."

She began rubbing Jason's dick against her slit, just sort of testing the feeling of it.

"No more hesitation, Janice. No more delays. Give yourself to me."

With that, Jason leaned forward and pressed his lips firmly against his mothers. Instantly their tongues were intertwined as their lips groped for each other.

Giving his mother a little hint, Jason gently pushed his hips forward. He felt her grip loosen for just a second before reasserting itself.

Then, like a woman possessed, Janice pulled Jason to her, aligning his shaft and her hole.

As soon as Jason felt the warm wetness on the tip of his dick, he took over. Janice released his member, and he thrust into her.

She groaned into his mouth as he bottomed out.

Jason was just a little surprised. He had assumed his mother had gone ten years without sex. He had worried that he'd have to go slow. Apparently, that wasn't going to be an issue.

After several thrusts, Jason broke their kiss to adjust his position a little. In doing so, he caught a glimpse of his mother's phone on her bedside table easily within his reach.

Doing his best not to alert his mother and without breaking his rhythm, Jason reached out with one hand and propped her phone up against the lamp.

That accomplished, Jason returned his attention to the warm, wet heaven of his mother's pussy. It felt incredible.

"Mom, you feel so fucking good!" Jason exclaimed, and he meant it.

"Oh, god, Jason. It's been so long. You feel amazing. Don't stop."

Janice reached her right hand up and presented her fingers to Jason. He had no idea what she was doing, so he just looked at her, confused.

"Get my fingers wet, sweetheart. With your saliva," she asked of her only son.

Not sure what she wanted, Jason took her fingers in his mouth and kinda slobbered on them.

"Like that?" he asked.

"Perfect," she replied before sliding her hand down to her groin and proceeding to rub her clit, her fingers lubricated with her son's spit.

"Oh," Jason said, realizing what she was doing.

"Mom, this is so good; I'm not going to last."

"Oh yeah, baby. You like Mama's wet cunt? Is my pussy going to make you cum?" she ground her hips up into him as she teased him with a bit of dirty talk.