Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 07

Story Info
After months of prep, tonight's the night.
12.4k words
4.7
19.4k
41

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers

Back in the relative isolation of his bedroom, Jason immediately pulled up the feeds from his mother's phone.

As usual, the video was useless, but the audio seemed to indicate she had, as he suspected, fallen asleep.

'Good,' he thought. 'I was starting to get worried there. It's probably best that she just sleep it off for now.'

The intensity of their interaction had taken him off guard. Thinking back, Jason realized that, had he pushed it any harder, Janice may have experienced some sort of nervous breakdown or something.

He was angry at himself for losing control. After all, he already suspected that Janice only saw him as a child. Why had it upset him so much when she confirmed it?

Jason swore to himself he would not let his emotions get the better of him again. He had plans for his mother, and he wasn't going to fuck the whole thing up.

On the bright side, it was clear that the programming had been working. Janice had clearly been kinder and more accomodating toward him today. Furthermore, it appeared that she was actually trying to let him out of his rent obligation.

When he'd overloaded her, she had slipped into a bit of a trance and started mumbling something about his needs.

All good signs.

He did foresee one potential problem. If Janice started acting like a loving mother toward him, it might be hard to maintain his anger toward her.

That thought prompted another.

From the beginning, his intent had been to punish his mother. But, the tactics he was using were reprogramming her to desire what was coming.

He was playing on her fears of "her man" leaving. But, as her indoctrination of Evelin seemed to indicate, she would do just about anything to keep her man.

If she wanted to see to Jason's needs, was that really punishment?

Would he be satisfied with her humiliation if she willingly submitted herself to him?

As those thoughts played in the back of Jason's mind, he began to work on the next phase of his mother's programming.

Janice Phase Two Hypnotic Programming:

-Jason has grown into a man.

-Jason is your man.

-Your man has needs.

-Jason has needs.

-Your man has sexual needs.

-Jason has sexual needs.

-Some needs only a mother can fulfill.

-Only you can fulfill some of Jason's needs.

-If you do not fulfill his needs, Jason will leave.

-If Jason leaves, your family will be lost.

-A mother must protect her family.

-You protect your family by fulfilling Jason's needs.

-You protect your family by fulfilling Jason's desires.

In addition to the hypnotic programming, Jason decided that now was a good time to incorporate a separate subliminal track as well.

Janice Phase Two Subliminal Messages:

Left - You submit to Jason.

Right - I submit to Jason.

Both - Sex.

Left - You fulfill Jason's desires.

Right - I fulfill Jason's desires.

Both - Sex.

Left - You protect your family.

Right - I protect my family.

Both - Sex.

Jason wondered if this new series may be too much. Still, everything was lined up for the apartment. Things were going great with Evelin.

If this didn't work, who cared? Jason's life was still on track for a bright future.

With that in mind, he set about recording the new programming and uploading it to the server.

It was about that time when the audio feed from Janice's phone indicated that she had woken up. Listening in, it sounded like Janice was simply going about her usual pre-bed routine.

The video still just pointed at the ceiling, but the sounds seemed to indicate Janice entering her bathroom, then several minutes later returning to her bedroom and changing clothes.

The rustling of sheets.

Then retrieving something from the nightstand.

Then the video feed suddenly changed as Janice picked up her phone and started doing something. There was light enough for Jason to clearly see his mother's face as she tapped and swiped on her phone.

A moment later, Jason received a notification that Janice had started the app.

'Oh, sweet,' Jason thought. 'I wasn't sure she'd use the app tonight.'

She set her phone back down then turned out the light. Jason's video feed, once again, consisted only of blackness.

Not sure how Janice would react to the new programming, Jason settled in for another late night of monitoring his mother.

'Oh well,' Jason sighed as he grinned to himself, 'no rest for the wicked.'

----

The week progressed much like the previous one had.

As before, he did his best to avoid his mother. And, as before, he and Evie abstained from their evening escapades so as not to risk exposure.

As such, Jason was a little surprised when Evelin popped by his room on Thursday evening.

"Good news, big bro!" she started.

"Yeah?" Jason responded, turning to face her. "Do tell."

"I heard back from Becca, and we're good to go with the apartment. I just need to officially sign the lease and cut them a check. We can start moving in this weekend."

"Oh, wow," replied Jason. "I hadn't really decided what to do. What do you think?"

"Well," said Evie, after considering for a moment or two, "It all comes down to Mom. Have there been any developments since your rent conversation?"

"No," said Jason. "Though, to be fair, I've been avoiding her again. I was curious if she'd take the initiative like you did or if I'd have to confront her."

"How long has she been listening to Phase Two?"

"Ahh...five nights."

"Is that long enough?"

"I don't know. How long do we have to get back to Becca?"

"She didn't really say, but I kinda got the impression that she wants an answer ASAP."

"Alright, I think I'll confront Mom tomorrow. That will be six days of programming."

"How you gonna do it?" Evie asked.

"I'll go with your plan. I'll show her the apartment info and my fake application."

"You know," Evie interjected, "based on our earnings thus far, there's no need for you NOT to get the apartment."

"Yeah, but it seems like a waste of money," Jason rebutted.

"Maybe, but think of it as an office, not an apartment. It will give you a business address. You'll be able to get away from home and concentrate. And, if things don't work or eventually fall apart with mom, you've got a place already set up.

"Plus," Evie continued, "It's a six-month lease. At the end of six months, if everything is going great back here, you just walk away, and you're only out a few grand."

"Yeah, you know, Sis. You're right. Let's do it!"

That decided, Jason and Evelin sat down to catch up on the week's business.

There had been a slow but steady stream of new users over the past week. In fact, sales looked like they would exceed the previous weeks.

The girls had all agreed on a content release schedule and were helping each other produce quality vids and pics.

As the siblings talked, it occurred to Jason that they could also use the apartment as a studio. He instructed Evelin to put together a proposal for furnishing the apartment. He wanted cheap furniture that would let him and the girls work there (and crash if necessary).

With business wrapped up, for now, and "playtime" off the table, Evelin stood to leave before Jason stopped her.

"Evie, there's something else."

"Sure," she said, sitting back down.

"Things have been pretty hectic for the past couple of weeks. We never talked about Beth. Like, how she knew about us and why you had her interrogate me."

"Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I bet that came as a bit of a surprise," Evie stated somewhat sheepishly.

"You think?" responded Jason. "I was confused then, and I'm still confused. She's never said another word to me. Are we safe? Is she going to tell Mom or something?"

"Ha," Evie laughed. "Oh god, no. She won't tell anyone."

Evie considered her words for a moment before continuing, "Jason, what do you know about Beth?"

"Not much. She's gone nearly all the time. I know she works, and I've always assumed that she just parties a lot at night or something."

"Partying? Really? What makes you think that?"

"Well, to be honest, with how my life has been over the past ten years, I had a bit of a negative bias toward everyone else in this house. I just assumed that since my life was miserable that she must be having fun."

"Ha! That's hilarious. I mean, I understand your thought process, and I'm not trying to make light of your situation (hopefully, you know that by now). But...Beth is soooo NOT a party girl."

"Oh," Jason responded. "Then what's she up to all the time?"

"Work and school...and school and work. She's getting ready to graduate with a law degree," Evelin smiled, knowing that her words would be a complete surprise to her big brother.

"What!?! Really? Beth is going to law school?" Jason could barely get his head around the idea.

"Yep. She wants to be a prosecutor. In fact, she recently told me about a class she took on interrogating witnesses, which is why I enlisted her aid."

"So you told her about us?"

"Not really. You're right; she's gone a lot. But she does sleep at home, and we've had a few late...and loud nights," she said, giving her brother a playful hip thrust pantomime.

"She figured it out pretty quick and confronted me about it," Evie continued. "I tried to deny it, but she had us dead to rights. She and I sat down and talked about it. And, to my complete surprise, she understood."

"Really? She wasn't mad?" Jason asked.

"I mean, she wasn't happy about it, but like I said, she understood. Look, I probably shouldn't say anything, it's not really my place, but she could relate."

Jason just looked at his sister questioningly, prompting her to continue.

"I told you that I had a bit of a crush on my big brother. Your hypnosis latched on to that, rekindled it, and magnified it. Regardless though, the key point is that lots of little sisters have a 'thing' for their big brother.

"It's perfectly natural, and 99.999 times out of 100, it fades away, and nothing comes of it.

"Similarly, many girls have a 'thing' for daddy. When Dad died, Beth was at a pivotal time in her life. As she described it to me, it was a time of sexual awakening when the crushes of a little girl die away, and she discovers the passions of being a woman.

"Well, as she reckons, she SHOULD have started dating and fallen for some boy, and her old daddy crush would have atrophied and died.

"Instead, just when that should have been happening, Dad... You know. Suddenly the man who should have been eclipsed by the boys around her became the single most significant focus in her life.

"Like all of us, Beth had to cope with the loss of her father. But, for her, there was so much more. It was like a big part of herself was stuck in limbo, unable to resolve her confusing feelings toward Dad.

"For the past ten years, Beth has felt this unfulfilled desire, a sort of unrequited love.

"It's weighed on her.

"I guess just like Mom and me, Beth's got her own issues.

"So, in her own way, Beth kinda understands what we're experiencing, and she's willing to allow it," Evelin concluded.

"I had no idea," was all Jason could say.

"How could you? I had no idea, and I considered Beth and I to be close," Evie replied.

"That said," Evie continued, "I didn't want to tell you because I didn't want to upset your plans, but after she told me all that, I'm pretty sure you're not going to be able to get with her. At least I can't think of an easy 'in' like you have with Mom."

"Oh, that's fine," Jason dismissed.

"Huh, I thought you wanted me to get her to use the app?"

"I did... I do, but it's not so I can sleep with her. I just don't think of her like that."

"Then why?"

"Because I want to make her okay with us and with what I'll be doing to Mom."

Jason paused for a moment before continuing, "You say she wants to be a prosecutor? Isn't all the money in defense?"

"Man, you really don't know Beth. She's always been about doing what's right and justice and protecting people and stuff like that."

"Hmm," Jason grunted. "So, any luck getting her to use the app?"

"I haven't been trying. But Mom seems to like it, so between the two of us, I'm pretty sure we'll convince her."

"Great," responded Jason. "That'd be great."

---

Twenty-four hours later, Jason was sitting at his computer with a massive knot in his stomach.

This was it. Today was the day. Literally, months of preparation had all come down to today. Something was going to happen tonight; he just wasn't sure what it would be.

All day, Jason was distracted and could barely focus on his chores. (He still hadn't confronted Janice about ending his chores... One thing at a time.)

But, he needed everything to be perfect. He didn't want to give any opportunities for his mother to become distracted and miss the little trap he'd laid for her.

As was usually the case, Jason had brought in the mail and set it on the kitchen table. Like any other day, he expected his mother to peruse it after arriving home from work.

Today was slightly different, though, because also on the kitchen table, seemingly left there by accident, was the folder Evelin had snagged from their new apartment.

It was a glossy, full-color folder containing marketing material, a map of the complex, information on amenities, and, right on top, Jason's rental application.

With the stage set, Jason fled to his bedroom to see how things unfolded.

As soon as he heard Janice come home that evening, he had immediately pulled up the feed to her phone.

The audio was muffled, likely from being in her pocket or purse, but Jason could still get a vague sense of what was going on.

He was so anxious to get to the next part that he became frustrated as his mother took her time getting to the kitchen.

First, she stopped by her room to change and use the bathroom.

Then she took several minutes doing god knows what. All Jason could hear was shuffling sounds. Maybe she had brought work home from the office and was setting it out or something.

Eventually, she pulled the phone out of her purse and, Jason guessed, slid it into her pocket before finally heading back down the hall and into the kitchen.

Jason heard the sound of tearing paper as Janice opened her mail. Then silence for several moments before he clearly heard his mother gasp.

He had no idea what she was doing. Still, the sound of papers flipping and shuffling caused him to imagine his mother frantically reading the contents of the folder as her face showed her panic.

Only a few seconds after that initial gasp, Janice fled back to her bedroom and immediately started crying.

Jason wished that his mother was one of those people who thought out loud, like in the movies, but the only noise was that of her sobbing. He actually felt bad for her... a little.

Eventually, she quieted down, and Jason had nothing to do but wait.

He figured that if Janice was going to confront him, she'd probably wait till later so that they were unlikely to be overheard by his sisters.

So he was just sitting in his room waiting.

Around eight-thirty, he got a text from Evelin, [Hey, staying at Britney's tonight, FYI].

He quickly responded [Cool. Please text Mom and tell her ASAP.]

He heard Janice's phone buzz and beep through the audio feed just seconds later, presumably with Evie's text.

At least Janice wouldn't wait for Evelin before doing whatever she would do.

Not long after that, Jason heard what had to be Beth arriving home. He expected her to head straight to her room, but she seemed to be taking forever. Maybe she was eating dinner or something. He just hoped she hadn't settled in for a long evening of TV watching.

Eventually, though, through the audio feed, Jason heard a knock on Janice's door before the muffled and distant sound of Beth's voice could be heard.

"Mom, you in there? I'm home."

"Evening, sweetheart," Janice replied, her voice clearly that of someone who'd been crying. "Did you need something?"

"Uh, no. I just wanted to see if you'd like to hang out and watch TV or something... Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Janice said, trying and failing to clear her voice. "I'm just a little tired."

"So, you want to hang out?"

"Not tonight, sweetheart. I'm sorry."

"Oh. Okay, I'm just going to head up to my room then. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Beth."

There was a second's pause before Janice called out after her oldest daughter, "Beth?"

"Yeah, Mom?"

"Could you please tell your brother to come see me? There's something I need to discuss with him."

"Uh, sure. Will do."

A couple more seconds passed before Janice called out again, louder this time in case Beth had walked away, "Oh! Beth..."

After a slight delay, Beth replied, "Yeah?"

"I need a half-hour to ah... Just tell Jason to come here in thirty minutes. No, make it forty-five. Okay?"

"Uh, yeah... Okay, Mom."

After that little exchange, Jason heard Janice pull the phone out of her pocket and set it down on a hard surface. A few seconds later, the sound of her bathroom door closing came through.

He figured Beth was heading his way, so he muted the feed from Janice's phone and quickly made himself look busy. A minute or so later, there was a knock on his door.

"Come in," Jason said, turning to face the door. Then when Beth entered, Jason acted surprised to see her, "Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Hey. Mom said she wants to see you...," Beth started.

Responding immediately (keeping up the appearance that nothing had changed and he was still Janice's little bitch), Jason started to get out of his chair.

Holding up her hands as if say, 'Whoa there' Beth quickly continued, "...in forty-five minutes. She wants to see you in forty-five minutes."

"Oh," replied Jason, settling back into his chair. "That's kinda weird."

When Beth simply shrugged her agreement, he added, "Did she seem mad?"

"No. But to be honest, I didn't really speak with her. She just kinda hollered at me through her bedroom door," Beth clarified.

"Okay," Jason finally said after a moment of awkward silence. "Thanks."

Beth started to back out of Jason's doorway, assuming the conversation was over when Jason asked another question.

"Do you have any idea what she wants to see me about?"

It was a valid question, but the tone of his voice and his awkward body language made it clear Jason was more interested in continuing the conversation with Beth than he was in getting a proper answer.

The two siblings seldom saw each other and spoke even more rarely. Added to that general unfamiliarity was the incredibly tense "discussion" they'd had a couple weeks ago. So it was somewhat surprising that Jason would be attempting to connect with his older sister.

She seemingly appreciated Jason's efforts, though, because she stepped fully into Jason's room and mostly closed the door behind her.

Even so, Beth still kept a hand on the door.

All in all, her gesture was clear to read, 'Okay, I'm willing to talk, but I'm not totally comfortable.'

"No, I really don't. Like I said, I didn't actually talk to her."

When Jason didn't reply, Beth prompted him, "Do you have any idea what it could be about?"

It was a pretty ham-fisted way of steering the conversation, but it had worked. What Jason had really wanted was to tell Beth about the apartment.

"Uh...," he made a display of thinking about it before acting startled and quickly looking over his desk.

"Oh shit," he said, trying to keep the smile off his face and out of his voice as he turned back to his sister with a worried expression. "I think I accidentally left some paperwork on the kitchen table, and Mom probably saw it."

"Paperwork? What, like for school or something?" Beth asked, clearly confused and curious.

"No," Jason said. "No, it was paperwork for my new apartment."

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
678 Followers