Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hypnowolf
hypnowolf
679 Followers

'Oh shit,' thought Jason, 'that's so fucking hot!'

"Oh fuck, Mom..." Jason was getting closer.

"Oh, shit, oh fuck, Mom. I'm so close..."

"That's it, fuck your mother. Fuck me, fuck me!" Janice cried out as she tightened her legs around her son and wrapped her arms around his back. She began riding him from underneath, matching his thrusting pace on top with her own grinding gyrations underneath.

"That's it, Mom. Here it comes..."

"Do it, Baby! Fill Mommy's hole! Fill me up with your hot cum."

Jason didn't need any more encouragement, and he unloaded deep into his mother's wet cunt.

"Oh, fuuuck, yes!" Jason exclaimed as one of the most powerful orgasms he'd ever experienced rocked his body. He thrust hard into his mother as his semen shot deep into her.

Janice just held tight to the man that used to be her little boy.

Once his head cleared, Jason rolled off his mother to lie next to her.

"Sorry, Mom, I didn't last very long," he said and instantly regretted it.

'Fuck. Don't apologize to her, you idiot. This isn't about her pleasure. Now she's going to start thinking that she deserves to get off or something.' he angrily scolded himself in his thoughts.

"Hm, oh yeah, don't worry about it, Jason. It was your first time. That's normal." Janice was clearly distracted.

'Huh? Oh yeah, I told her I hadn't done anything with those imaginary women I mentioned. She's assuming I'm a virgin... Which, to be fair, was true just a few weeks ago.'

"Well, I enjoyed myself, that's for damn sure," Jason said.

"Jason," Janice began, her voice about to break, "I... I need to be alone right now. Would you please go back to your room?"

"What? Why? Are you pissed that you didn't cum? Shit, Mom, I'm a young man; I'll be ready to go again in a couple minutes."

His words barely even registered to Janice.

"Jason, please! Tonight has been... a lot. I need to think. Please, son," she pleaded.

"Yeah, sure," said Jason, his voice full of disappointment. "I'll just leave."

He recognized his tone was that of a butthurt little child, and he regretted his own petulance. Regardless, he quickly threw on his previously discarded clothes and made for the bedroom door.

"Jason," his mother called after him. "I'm not mad at you. Please understand, this was just a lot. I'll be fine; I just need to think. Okay?"

"Yeah, Mom," Jason replied, softening his tone. "I get it. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

"Yes, we'll talk tomorrow."

Back in his room, Jason immediately went to his desk and stopped the recording.

Before he'd left for his rendezvous, Jason had been unsure of what was about to happen. Even so, he thought that there may be some valuable information to be had. As such, he'd recorded the feeds from his mother's phone.

With the recorded video pulled up, he scanned to the point where he'd adjusted her phone, and sure enough, he'd managed to capture their brief sex session.

The video was dark and grainy, but to anyone who knew them, it was clearly Janice and Jason.

'Sweet!' he thought. 'I can't wait to show this to Evie.'

As he was curious about what his mother was up to, Jason switched back to the live feed.

She had turned the lamp on (without moving the phone) and was sitting on her bed, knees pulled up to her chest, staring off into the distance.

Initially, Jason was disappointed that Janice was so upset. Everything had gone so smoothly with Evelin. Why was Janice being so difficult?

But the more he thought about it, the more it made sense.

With Evie, the subconscious motivations were much different. Jason had played on her guilt and sense of responsibility. But, unbeknownst to him, she harbored a minor, but real, crush on her big brother. Also, outside of his awareness, she had been indoctrinated with an intense need to find "her man."

All of that had worked in Jason's favor and made her programming almost effortless. Really, Jason had gotten lucky with his little sister.

Janice was going to be different. She didn't have any deep-seated incestuous desires for her son. (At least she didn't appear to have.)

And, the hypnotic motivation that Jason was using was based on a fear of losing her family.

Rather than a joyful event, she had slept with Jason tonight out of fear and desperation.

Even so, in the moment... she'd absolutely been into it. So, there was definitely something to work with.

Jason would have to be smart. He'd need to adjust her programming to reinforce the necessity of continuing with Jason while at the same time making it something she craved.

Then, when she fully accepted their new relationship, he could finally begin the process of subjugating her.

Best case scenario, Jason reckoned, it would be a couple months before his mother was his total sex slave.

'You know what?' he thought. ' That's okay. I need time, after all.'

He hadn't even started on his older sister yet, and he would need Beth to be okay with the new mother-son dynamic in the house.

That might take some doing, so he'd better remind Evelin to prioritize Beth using the app. He wanted to get started with her ASAP.

Additionally, speaking of Evelin, Jason still had plenty of "work" to do on her programming. They'd barely scratched the surface on her submissive side, and he really wanted to dial her sluttiness up to eleven.

So, a few weeks spent reinforcing and tweaking their programming would pay dividends. If Jason tried to rush things now, it could lead to disaster.

Keeping all that in mind, Jason figured he had some new scripts to write...

Janice Phase Three Hypnotic Programming:

-Satisfying Jason saves your family, protects your family.

-It feels so good to save your family.

-It feels so good to protect your family.

-It feels so good to satisfy Jason.

-Submitting to Jason saves your family, protects your family.

-It feels so right to save your family.

-It feels so right to protect your family.

-It feels so right to submit to Jason.

-You need to save your family, to protect your family.

-You need to satisfy Jason.

-You need to submit to Jason.

-You crave saving your family, protecting your family.

-You crave satisfying Jason.

-You crave submitting to Jason.

Janice Phase Three Subliminal Messages:

Left - Save.

Right - Feels Good.

Left - Protect.

Right - Feels Good.

Left - Satisfy.

Right - Feels Good.

Right - Save.

Left - Feels Right.

Right - Protect.

Left - Feels Right.

Right - Submit.

Left - Feels Right.

Both - Need.

Both - Crave.

It took a bit of revising, but eventually, Jason was happy with what he'd come up with.

He was about to start recording it when movement from Janice's video feed caught his eye.

She was masturbating.

At some point, while Jason was working on her script, Janice had dropped her feet to the floor, spread her legs, and started rubbing her pussy while roughly pulling and twisting her nipples.

With her eyes closed and her head pointed up at the ceiling, Jason could see her lips moving and wanted to hear what she was saying.

Turning up the audio, Jason could hear his mother's heavy breathing and the wet sounds coming from between her legs (she must have been really going at it). And, in just a barely audible whisper, he could hear her speaking.

"Yes... yes... uh... please, baby..."

She went silent for a few moments, seeming to concentrate. Jason couldn't tell whether she was focusing on the physical sensations or the fantasy in her imagination.

"So close... that's it, baby... of fuck... yes, baby... don't stop... don't stop... keep licking mommy's... uh... uh... fuck..."

Her body rocked and convulsed as her orgasm hit.

'Fuck, that was hot!' thought Jason as he watched his mother through her phone's camera.

'Apparently, she wasn't quite as upset as I thought.'

Still watching the video, Jason saw his mother visibly relax, then pulling her legs up on the bed, she lay down.

For Jason, once he'd jerked off, he was done and ready to either go to sleep or move on to something else.

It seemed that was not the case with Janice, however. As he watched, she reached between her legs and resumed touching herself, though much gentler this time.

First, it was just her right hand, gently stroking and rubbing. (The image was pretty good, but Jason couldn't see exactly what his mother was doing due to the angle.)

Soon though, she reached down with her left hand, seemed to struggle with the angel for a moment, then pulled that hand to her face and took her fingers into her mouth.

Her eyes closed as she seemed to savor the taste of her digits while simultaneously, the motions of her right hand began to intensify.

She was on her third "dip into the well" when it struck Jason that he had cum inside of her just a little while ago.

She was eating his cum straight from her pussy.

'Shit,' Jason thought. 'Mom's kinkier than I thought.'

Soon her right hand was a blur as she furiously frigged herself.

Her left hand continued to ferry their combined sexual secretions to her mouth, but the supply must have been getting low as she started licking and sucking each individual finger, desperate to get every last drop.

For the second time that evening, Jason could hear his mother's grunts and groans coming through his PC speakers as she once again neared climax.

Seemingly on the edge, Janice gripped one of her nipples in her free hand. She began to almost violently pull and twist.

"Ugh... Ugh... Unnn...," she grunted.

Finally, she managed to push herself over the top, and Jason heard her exclaim, "Fuck, fuck, fuck... Fuuuuuuck... Yessssss."

Her whole body convulsed on the bed as her orgasm rocked her.

Eventually, she calmed, and as far as Jason could tell, she dozed off to sleep.

'Fuck, that was a nice show!' thought Jason. 'The tings I'm going to do to her next time.'

Asleep without her headphones, there was no reason to rush on getting Janice's new script recorded. So, Jason decided to move on to Evie's next script instead.

He wasn't sure if he should make it more general or specific. As he thought about it, though, he realized that every time he'd kept things vague, thus far, Evelin had erred on the side of kink.

'Why fix what ain't broke.' he thought, then got to work.

Evelin Phase Four Hypnotic Programming:

-Jason is your man.

-Your man is sexually adventurous.

-Your man is kinky.

-You need to please your man.

-You need to please Jason sexually.

-Jason wants his woman to be HIS slut.

-Jason wants his woman to be HIS whore.

-You feel proud when you're Jason's slut.

-You feel beautiful when you're Jason's whore.

-You feel sexy when you're Jason's slut.

-You feel loved when you're Jason's whore.

-You are your man's slut.

-You are your man's whore.

'Alright,' thought Jason. 'Not too specific. I can't wait to see what Evie does with it.'

The scripts written, Jason recorded each, then uploaded and configured them on the app servers.

The next few days were going to be very interesting...

hypnowolf
hypnowolf
679 Followers