Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason saw the uncertainty wash over her.

Then, just a couple heartbeats later, her eyes steeled.

Evie closed her lips around a mouthful of piss... and swallowed.

"Yes... yes...," Jason cooed as he struggled to stop the flow and give Evie a moment to recover.

"I'm so proud of you," he added, referencing her hypnotic programming.

"How does it feel to be such a dirty slut? To be such a filthy whore?" Jason asked, again using lines from her programming.

Evie looked at her brother, and as he looked back, he realized she was crying.

"Thank you," she said to him with the utmost sincerity. "I love you so much."

His sister reached out as if to embrace her brother, but Jason wasn't having that. She was, after all, soaked in his piss.

Taking a half-step back, placing him out of her reach, Jason again relaxed and allowed his piss to flow.

Evie sat back and eagerly took more of her brother's, her master's piss, into her mouth and down her throat.

Jason was somewhat frustrated by her enthusiasm (he was still very angry with his sister for what she'd said a few minutes ago). So, he adjusted his aim away from her mouth and began hosing down the top of her head, soaking her hair.

Then, as he finally felt his stream begin to wain, Jason again adjusted and made sure to soak Evie's panties.

Finally, his bladder empty, Jason put his cock away and regarded his sister.

Her wet hair was plastered to her head. Her makeup was running. And her eyes were bloodshot (likely from getting some piss in them).

Even so, Evie seemed rather jovial.

"Damn, Jason! That was hot," she said. "How about we get a shower and move into the bedroom. The mattresses were delivered yesterday."

Evie smiled at her brother, anticipating his agreement, but she became somewhat confused when, after several seconds, he hadn't answered.

"The other bathroom is stocked," she said, wondering if that was her brother's hesitation. "Just go grab what we need so I won't drip pee on the carpet."

Still, Jason looked at her in silence.

"Uh, Jason? Earth to Jason," she said, feeling a little worried that maybe the piss play was too much for her big brother.

"I'm having a great time, big bro. You know that, right?" she added, trying to soothe her potentially upset lover.

Finally, his face emotionless and his tone flat, Jason spoke, "Do you have your transit pass?"

"What?" Evelin responded, obviously confused.

"Your transit pass, your bus card. Do you have it on you?" he repeated.

"Um, yeah, it's in my bag. But we don't need it. We'll just take an Uber home when we're ready," Evie said.

"Good," Jason said.

"This is what you're going to do," Jason started. "You're going to get dressed back in the clothes you arrived in, WITHOUT cleaning up or wiping off.

"You're going to take the last bus home.

"Once home, I want you to shower and then do your hair and makeup.

"Finally, make sure Mom is in her room for the night, then will come to my room ready for sex.

"Do you understand?" he finished.

"Not really," Evie replied. "What's going on? I can't take the bus home; I'm covered in piss. You literally cut my shirt off of me. What am I supposed to wear?"

When her brother failed to reply, Evie continued.

"Jason, please. I don't understand why you're so upset." she pleaded.

"Listen carefully," Jason said, boring into his little sister with his intense gaze. "From the beginning of our relationship together, I have treated you fairly. I've listened to your ideas. I've taken your advice. I've trusted you.

"So I don't know why you felt the need to pull that manipulative bullshit when I got here.

"First trying to guilt me.

"Then you straight up threatened me..."

He was still talking when Evie interrupted, "No, Jason, no. I was just playing. I was just trying to goad you into getting a little rough with me. I wasn't actually threatening you."

"Good," Jason replied, his voice monotone. "That's good. But like I said, back in the living room, you need to learn your place.

"As your man, it is my responsibility to instruct and correct you when your behavior crosses the line.

"Tonight, you crossed the line.

"Even in jest, you do NOT threaten me.

"As punishment, you're going to experience some real humiliation. Not the fantasy that you willingly participate in.

"Do you understand?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess. But Jason, don't you think you're overreacting?" she questioned.

In response, Jason just stared at his supposedly submissive sex slave.

After a few seconds, Evie got the hint, "No, you're right. I'm sorry."

"Tell me how you felt when I was pissing on you," Jason requested.

Without hesitation, Evie quickly responded, "Amazing!

"Jason, I felt so amazing. I have never, in all my life, felt so loved. I've never, in all my life, felt so beautiful, so desired.

"That's why this is so confusing. Why do I...," Evie said before Jason cut her off.

"No 'why.' Not this time. Now you simply obey. Is that understood?" Jason's tone left no room for argument.

"Yes," came Evie's reply.

"Good. I'll see you at home," Jason said as he turned to leave Evie alone, sitting in the tub, covered in his piss.

"Jason," Evie called after him, "I'll do it. I'm not arguing with you, but out of curiosity... why the last bus?"

"I want to give my pee time to dry. I want you to really reak. I want every person on that bus to know that you're covered in piss. I want them all to suspect you're just a filthy whore riding the bus after being used and abused.

"Just like you deserve," he added.

As he finished speaking and walked out into the hallway, Jason could hear Evelin gasp behind him.

Then, standing perfectly still and straining his ears, Jason could just make out faint wet and slurping sounds.

Smiling to himself, Jason continued down the hall and out of the apartment as he pictured Evie, sitting in a pool of his piss, rubbing furiously at her drooling pussy.

'She's earned it,' he thought to himself. 'Now, how the fuck do I order an Uber?'

12