All Comments on 'Truth and Reconciliation Ch. 11'

by hypnowolf

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Master_DoctorMaster_Doctoralmost 2 years ago

ah.. the sister was only a couple hours behind him getting home... and she didnt arrive during any of this?? I kept waiting for her to come in the front door and catch them in the act...

hypnowolfhypnowolfalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Master_Doctor The timeline, as I saw it, was something like. Arrive Home and Eat/Wait - 25Min | Entire Sexual Encounter - 30Min | IVF Talk - 5Min | That puts us at 1 hour total. Which gives Jason about 2 more hours before Evie comes in to his room (next chapter) 1 hour before she arrives home & 1 hour for her to get ready for Jason.

It's worth nothing that the average sexual encounter lasts only 7 minutes. So, 30 minutes for Janice and Jason seems about right. Regardless, don't worry, the three of them will be getting together.

James555888James555888almost 2 years ago

Fantastic! Two new chapters at once! You're delighting me ^^ (chap 10 is i think one of my favourites so far...)

Can't wait for chapter 12! Thanks again for the usual master writing, extremely enjoyable! Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This has become very boring, I enjoy reading the stories here but this one is just a little change but basically the same thing over and over. Sister waiting and doing all that brother wants and mom that was suppose to be punished getting all the action.

hypnowolfhypnowolfover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous RE: "This has become very boring"

I agree.

In my struggle to keep the story plausible I tend to take things slow. I tried to setup a scenario wherein the sister could be corrupted somewhat easily yet still be believable (within the context of this story).

However that's not how I setup the mother and now because of that it's slow going to corrupt her.

I should have planned it out much better.

I'm very busy and haven't had time to work on the story any and I'm about 80% convinced just to abandon it. The last couple chapters have gotten very few reads, so I don't think I'll be upsetting too many readers.

My next story will be better planned.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

This entire story is worthless. There is NO revenge, getting even or anything really. Just a 23 yr old virgin perv coward that lets women treat him like a house pet slave!! Real friggin MEN never let themselves be treated as a tool or worse! Consequences be damned, I will not allow anyone to run me over! And anyone that lets another run them over does not deserve the least amount of respect!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhypnowolf@hypnowolf
Hello. Thanks for reading my stories. I hope you enjoy them. Please feel free to reach out to me at mail@hypnowolf.com