All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by LadyHaleth

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow what a great story. Reading it you think everyone is really playing with each other, but only to find out Sarah was dreaming.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

That was a fun read and a nice ending ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great ending! Also left room for a part 2, 5 stars. Pappasleaze!

gromit1951gromit1951almost 2 years ago

Totally didn’t see that ending coming.Nice

KachinaDollKachinaDollalmost 2 years ago

Nicely written with believable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Haha nice ending never expected thats cumming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so erotic ! I liked your ending , it totally caught me off guard , I certainly wasn’t expecting your story to have a surprise ending . You kicked up some different feelings in me, I was intrigued then aroused then hard then surprised then amused ! I’d think that’d be pretty hard to accomplish , especially in just two pages, yet you did and did it well ! I’m pretty sure this is the first story I’ve read of yours but I can guarantee you it won’t be the last ! Worthy of 5 star-fish and an ovation !

ehadstamehadstamover 1 year ago

Thank you. Great story. The bedwetting in the end make it even more hot and erotic.

LaminarFlowLaminarFlow4 months ago

Great story. Very well plotted. Loved the surprise ending...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLadyHaleth@LadyHaleth
I started writing when I was digitizing my diary, and I figured some of you guys might appreciate some of these stories! Since then, I've written a few originals, and I hope you like them just as much!