Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kat kissed Abby's bare knees, then slowly started making her way up her thighs. I could see a fresh wave of goosebumps break out over Abby's naked body as Kat made her way up her legs, towards her hips. Kat reached the top of her thighs, her nose brushing lightly against the small patch of fur on Abby's public mound, and she paused for a moment, gazing into the spot where Abby's thighs met. Abby looked down at Kat for a moment, before slowly pulling her thighs slightly apart to make way for Kat's head. Kat bowed her head between Abby's thighs, and, opening her mouth, placed her lips around Abby's vagina.

Abby immediately gasped, and her goosebumps somehow became even more pronounced on her skin. From my perspective, I could see Kat's head swaying gently up and down and side to side between Abby's quivering thighs. Abby reached her hands down and intertwined her fingers into Kat's, as Kat moaned into Abby's hips. A shockwave of pleasure rolled over me, and I could feel a spurt of liquid push between my fingers, which were buried deep inside me. A small puddle was forming in my panties, and I pulled my discarded shorts beneath my butt to contain the mess as I pushed and pulled my fingers in and out of my sopping wet pussy.

Abby's breathing intensified as Kat worked between her thighs. I could see her writing in the blankets, fingers tightening around Kat's as pleasure wracked her body.

"Oh," Abby moaned, "Kat, you're... you're gonna make me..."

Her words were cut off as Kat disentangled her fingers from Abby's and wrapped them around Abby's waist, pulling her face deeper into Abby's pussy. Abby loudly gasped and slapped her hand over her mouth, trying in vain to stifle her moans of pleasure. Muffled squeals escaped between her fingers, as her hips gyrated around Kat's mouth, her back arching with the waves of pleasure that rolled over her.

The hair on the back of my neck prickled as warm pleasure radiated out from where my hand was buried between my thighs. Another spurt of liquid splashed between my fingers, darkening the blue jean shorts beneath me. My legs kicked in pleasure and I loudly gasped in tandem with Abby as we both reached orgasm together.

Abby shuddered with a few last spasms of pleasure as the storm of her pleasure subsided. Kat pulled her face from between Abby's legs. Her mouth glistened with sloppy wetness. A drop of liquid dripped from her chin, and she wiped her mouth.

"Kat," I said, drawing a few shaky breaths before continuing, "Your turn. Sit on Abby's face."

"Is it okay?" Kat asked breathily, looking into Abby's eyes. Abby's chest heaved as she tried to recover her breath, but after a moment, she nodded. Kat sat up straight on her knees, and carefully maneuvered her legs up Abby's body until her knees were on either side of Abby's head, her waist hovering just over Abby's mouth.

Slowly, deliberately, she lowered her hips over Abby's face, making minor adjustments to get her pussy in just the right position. Abby licked her lips in anticipation. I could hear my fingers slipping in and out of me, and I reminded myself to breathe.

Kat softly moaned as her pussy lips made contact with Abby's mouth. Kat slowly began gyrating her hips, slowly moving in little figure-eights around Abby's mouth. Abby's legs twisted around each other, unable to contain themselves. Biting my lips, I pulled my soaked fingers out from between my legs, and crawled closer to Abby. She twitched as my fingers brushed the dark hair of her public mound, but her legs pulled apart to welcome my already wet fingers as they slid between her lips. I slipped easily between her sopping wet lips, pushing my middle finger deep inside her. I moved my thumb to her clit and started making small circles. I could hear her muffled moan filter through Kat's pubic hair, as Kat's movement increased.

Abby's legs twisted and writhed around my hand, and she started moving her hips rhythmically as I pushed myself deeper inside her. Kat's moaning grew more powerful and regular, and she eventually picked up a bundle of soft towels, holding them to her mouth to suppress the sounds of her ecstasy.

Her moans intensified, increasing in pitch, and I knew she was close. I didn't realize how close she was until I heard the spurt of liquid on Abby's mouth. I looked over and I could see a stream of wetness pouring down Abby's chin and neck.

"Oh my God," Kat whispered shakily between breaths, "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help it. My clit... your tongue, it..."

"Oh, it's okay," Abby said, though she was clearly surprised.

"I can't keep going," Kat said, "I'm going to make a mess, I have to stop."

I looked between Kat and Abby for a moment. Kat was shaking above Abby's mouth. My fingers were still inside Abby, motionless.

"I want it," I said after a moment.

"What?" Kat said, looking around at me.

"I want it," I repeated. "Give it to me. Sit on my face."

"No..." Kat said, then bit her lip, considering it. "Are you sure?"

I pulled my fingers out from inside Abby and grabbed Kat's arm with my wet hand, looking her in the eyes. "I want it," I repeated, then pulled her towards me as I lay down, resting my head on my already damp jeans.

Kat looked down at Abby between her legs, then relented, lifting herself off of Abby's face. I could feel the pressure of her legs against my body outside my shirt as she inched her way up, past my hips, past my tummy, past my chest, then passing over my shoulders with her knees on either side of my head. I pulled them closer to my head, dampening the noises of the night as her legs closed around my ears. I could hear the rushing of my blood, coursing quickly through my veins as my heart rapidly pounded in my chest.

"Okay," Kat said, lowering herself onto my face. A hot drop of liquid dripped on my face from her lips as they drew closer to mine. I blinked it away, and impatiently lifted my head to bring my mouth to her pussy. She moaned, and descended the rest of the way onto my face. I felt some of her weight press against my face as she rode my lips, slowly at first, moving back and forth against my outstretched tongue. Her juices dribbled down both of my cheeks and around my ears.

Near my feet, I was vaguely aware of Abby adjusting her position, then I felt her warm hands slipping inside the band of my panties, winding their way past my pubic hair and slipping between my drenched lips. Her hand was clearly inexperienced, but feeling someone else touching me there was too much to bear. I moaned, loudly, with my lips sealed firmly around Kat's pussy, blessedly suppressing most of the noise.

Abby settled into a smooth rhythm on my pussy, in tandem with Kat's movements on my face. When I regained my senses, I began moving my tongue on Kat's pussy back and forth as she moved up and down on my face. She instantly tensed, wracked with pleasure and I could feel her pussy tighten in resistance.

I looked into her eyes, psychically granting her permission to let go. I brought my hands up to her waist and pulled on her hips, pressing her almost painfully onto my mouth. She moaned, bringing her wadded-up towels back up to her mouth to suppress the sound.

"Oh no," she gasped, between breaths, "I don't think I can hold it."

I moaned through my nose, which was my only way of telling her it's okay. That this is what I want. I quickened my pace, moving my head back and forth to help my tongue slide back and forth against her clit, beckoning her on.

"OH GOD!" She hoarsely whispered, "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..."

But she didn't need to say it. Suddenly, my mouth was filled with hot liquid. It poured out of the sides of my mouth, waterfalling down past my ears and drenching the clothes beneath my head.

Kat quietly squealed and pulled away from my mouth, liquid still pouring from her pussy, spraying my face.

"Oh my God," she breathed, "I'm so sorry... I can't... I can't stop... it's..."

Her knees buckled and she collapsed on my chest, still pouring liquid from her pussy, soaking my shirt and drenching me in hot pool. She continued moaning as liquid poured into my shirt, my panties... a growing pool of hot mess forming beneath me... it just kept coming... It was almost like I could feel it too, the warm relief of her pleasure pouring into my clothes, into my panties, soaking the mess of blankets and pillows beneath me, soaking me...

I opened my eyes into the black darkness.

Blinking away the sleep, I began to see the familiar dark shapes that make up my bedroom. The dream had felt so real - I could even feel the warm pool of wetness still surrounding me... Then I started, suddenly realizing that not only had I wet the bed, but I was still peeing!

I quickly cut it off, in shock. I wet the bed? I haven't done that since I was a little girl. Embarrassed, I covered my face in my hands, only to find that they were both soaked. Defeated and embarrassed, I layed there in the mess I had made for a moment before checking the clock. 2:00 a.m. Abby and Kat were certainly asleep by now.

Great. Not only had I bailed on my friends, who were expecting me tonight, but I fell asleep and WET MYSELF.

Real cool, Sarah. This is why you have so many friends.

Completely defeated, I released the rest of my bladder into my already soaked sheets, and began planning how I was going to explain this one to Kat and Abby at school on Monday.

12