Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-when no one believes you. This is my house. All I have to do is make up a little story about how you tried to come onto me, crying like a damsel in distress, and it will outweigh everything you say. It would take little to no effort to muster up a couple tears and turn this entire table on you. Make sure you remember that before you try to throw me under the bus. I can and will make your life hell."

As if she isn't already?

I swallow a ball of despair. She was right. No one would believe me. They would just say I'm overreacting to our game or making up lies to get her in trouble because we hate each other. I let a girl overpower me and handcuff me? But I kissed her ass willingly beforehand? The story is too inconsistent, it doesn't make sense to someone listening. There are too many loopholes for her to weasel her way into to turn the tide against me. I can't think of a single outcome where I win.

"...Okay fine, you're right. You win, okay? But is it really necessary to keep me handcuffed? Our parents could be back any minute and there is no way you can explain having me tied up on the couch if they walk in."

She walks over and plops down on my back, knocking the wind out of me.

"Nah there's nothing to worry about there. Look up."

I crane my neck upwards to see a window.

"That dirt road is straight as an arrow for 2 miles. I would see them walking here when they're at least 20 minutes away without issue. So I really hope you're not banking on the idea that mommy is gonna come save you."

I lift my head up a little more to peer over the windowsill. Fuck, she's right again. I can see almost all the way down the road and our parents are nowhere in sight.

I drop my head and sulk. This has got to be the worst start to a summer ever.

"There, there. You don't have to cry. We can start playing games again to make you feel better. Oh, I know! Let's play would you rather next! Since you lost the last game, you're going to be the only player for this one. This one will be really easy. I'll say would you rather do this or this, and whichever one you choose you get to do! Simple, right?"

Well, at least I somewhat get a choice in the torture, but I imagine it's going to be lose-lose no matter what.

"Fine, it's not like I have a real choice anyways."

"Smart boy, okay let's start!" She hops off of my back and rolls me over.

"Okay, first one. Would you rather I sit on your face again for five minutes or be my foot prop for 5 minutes?"

On one hand, her ass smelt nowhere near as bad as her feet did. On the other, she almost made me pass out. With my hands cuffed behind my back I wouldn't be able to dream of getting her off of me.

"Foot prop."

"Aw, but you were so comfy though. Don't worry, you'll be well acquainted before times up. This is more a matter of which one you get to do first. Lay in the floor with your face up."

I wriggle to the edge of the couch and basically fall onto the floor without my hands supporting me. I roll around and position myself in front of the couch, staring up at the ceiling awaiting my torture.

Raegan plops her feet onto my chest. Oh, thank god. I can handle that without issue. I catch a faint whiff that blows towards my nose, but it loses a lot of its strength. I hear her start the timer on her phone.

"Time is starting now. Have fun down there."

She edges her feet down my chest, right below my chin. A faint whiff of stale cheetos reaches my nostrils. I try to breathe through my mouth, but the smell is so thick I can practically taste it, making it not a lot better of an option.

Raegan flicks through the channels as she taps her feet on my chest to an unheard beat. She wipes them on my shirt like a doormat, which seems to be the closest she's come to cleaning them all week.

Without warning she takes her right foot and slaps it on my face, covering my mouth with it. Closing off my preferred method of breathing.

I hold my breath as long as I can but eventually give in and breathe in through my nose. The cheeto smell intensifies and I try to hold back a gag. I wiggle head left to right to get her foot on my face.

She lifts it up higher and slams it back down on my face, just short of kicking me straight in the mouth.

"What's your issue? You're a foot stool. Foot stools don't fucking move or complain about the smell. Do it again and I add a punishment. You only have like 3 minutes left anyways. Suck it up."

I cease my struggles and watch as she smirks, "Good dog. Now sniff."

She places her foot back over my mouth, leaving her sole directly under my nose. I sniff, making sure she hears it so she is satisfied, and try my best to choke back the gags as my lungs are invaded with the smells of mildewed shoes, unwashed socks, and sweaty locker rooms. She drags her foot back and worth across my lips like sandpaper, wearing away at my skin and leaving behind her dirt and grime for me to lick off my lips later. I shudder at the thought of it.

After a minute I get a little more used to the smell and find a steady rhythm of breathing. Apparently, she notices this and turns her foot. Still covering my mouth, she slides her foot up and slides my nose right into the space between her big toe, making sure my nostrils are buried deep in her crevice of foot funk and dead skin. The smell is immediately worsened tenfold. I try to keep sniffing as normal, but my body is revolting against the air I'm providing it. I instinctively kick my legs to try and edge away from the smell. Did something die and she play footsies with it? Holy fuck this is horrible.

"5...4...3...2...1... there you're done. What the fuck did I tell you about struggling? You'll get your punishment with the next round, don't even worry about it."

I sit up, woozy from the intoxication of her feet.

"It's not my fault, you need a fucking warning label for your feet alone!"

"Oh whatever. I'll make you regret those comments, don't even worry about it. For your next choice though. Let's see. Hmmm. How about...would you rather be my cushion oooor...." and she humms, thinking hard for a minute. She is really persistent about getting my face back underneath her ass, isn't she?

"Oh! Or have the honor of cleaning my feet. With your tongue. Since you think they need to be washed so bad."

Fuck, as much as I don't want to risk passing out underneath her ass, I'll take that any day over using my tongue on her. I answer a little too quickly once she presents the options.

"Cushion! I'll be your cushion. Just let me breathe a little more this time is all I ask so I don't freak out, please?"

"Hmm, yeah that's fair enough. If I made you pass out who knows when you'd wake up. I'll make sure you have plenty of air. Oh, but don't forget your punishment." She hops up and skips out of the room behind me, grabbing something from a drawer. Her steps walk up behind me and stop. I hear the sharp ripping sounds of duct tape.

"Raegan just tell me what you're- MMMMPPPPHHH"

She grabs my hair and forces my head back. As I screamed out in pain, she shoved some form of cloth into my mouth and shut it before I could spit it out in protest. She then slapped a piece of duct tape over it before I could spit it out, sealing it inside.

The taste of whatever she shoved in my mouth immediately invades my taste buds. It tastes salty with particles of something grainy mixing in, coating my tongue. What is that? I can't quite place it but the taste slowly grows more and more revolting.

She pushes me down the couch until I am sitting back down on the floor, head between the 2 cushions once more staring up at the ceiling.

She takes her place over me, ready to mount my face once more.

"Since you turned down cleaning my feet, this time we'll just have to settle with you cleaning my socks."

My eyes widened as I came to the realization of what was inside my mouth, why it was so horrible, why my tongue was begging for death with every second it had to stay in contact with the rancid fabric.

I immediately start gagging, trying to push my lips apart with my tongue to force any space at all to get this ball of vile filth out of my mouth.

Raegan rolls her eyes, not amused with my theatrics of suffering, "Oh boo-hoo. Stop struggling. Your job is to clean my sock. That means I want you to suck on it and get every drop of sweat out of it. The dirt, the stains, all of it. If that sock isn't white when it comes out of your mouth, then I grab another one from the BOTTOM of the laundry pile and we start again. Got it?"

I nod my head in agreement.

"Good, now don't mind me while I get comfy. Oh, don't forget you agreed to be my cushion but forgot to say how long. Mystery round! Ahahaha." She cackles as she yanked her spandex back up, burying it deep in the crevice between her ass cheeks. I groaned in annoyance that she tricked me again, doing anything with her is like making sure you read the fine print on the Devil's contract.

She squatted down and grabbed a cheek in each hand, spreading it so I could see straight to where I knew her asshole was buried under her volleyball shorts. She set herself down slowly, making sure to line herself up with pinpoint accuracy with my nose so I could get the full experience. The walls of her ass cheeks slap shut around my head, sealing me in my fleshy prison.

I whimper in despair, finding myself in this embarrassing position once again. I open my eyes and stare up her back to her flowing blonde hair. She raises her arms in a stretch before looking back, meeting my gaze.

"You look so pitiful back there. Exactly how I want it. I don't feel you sucking, though. I was being serious about that second sock. You have no clue how long you got to clean it either. I could be here for a couple minutes or maybe an hour. You better not wait around to find out."

I groan and start to lick the sock crammed in my mouth. The salty taste intensifies and slowly starts to mix with my saliva, turning my mouth into a stew pot of sweat and foot fungus. I feel the urge to throw up, but I swallow it back down, knowing there's nowhere for it to go anyways. I continue sucking on her sock and swallow its remnants down, bit by bit.

After a minute I start running out of air and wiggle my head to let her know.

"Oh, I did say I would let you have more air this time, didn't I? Here you go, sniff it all up!"

She leans forward a bit, allowing air to flow through her crack. I inhale intensely. The deep earthy smell of her ass hits me hard but compared to her feet and sucking her socks it's a slightly better experience. She grinds her ass up and down on my face, rubbing my nose along the seam of her shorts. As I sniff, I can tell where her sweat trailed down her back and collected in the ass crack of her shorts the last time she wore them.

"Come on doggy, big sniffs. This is how you great each other isn't it, making sure you sniff their ass? I want to hear it."

I inhale deeply, coughing a little bit from the odor, but continuing to sniff again, making sure she hears each one so she doesn't take my air away from me again.

She cackles in joy above me, "Good boy, keep it up."

My skin tingles at the praise, like my body is appreciating being told it's doing a good job. For sniffing her ass? No, I need to stop that. I do not like being her dog, her bitch, or being in her presence. This is hell, this is inhumane!

Unfortunately, Raegan noticed my sniffs lessening in volume as I battled my own thoughts.

"Oh, you didn't want my air? Okay, no worries." And she leaned back, placing her full weight back onto my face.

"MMMMPPPPHHHHH" I screamed out.

"I'll be a good boy! I promise I'll sniff it give me another chance!" I tried to scream out but it only came out as muffled grunts against her sock, the tape, and the confinement of my cell buried deep in her ass.

"1......2......3......" She counted, painstakingly slow. I had no way of knowing how far she was going to count. Once she hit 10 I thought she would give me a break and let me breathe, but nope.

"11......12....." I thrashed my head around, kicking my legs to try and find some traction. With my arms forced behind my back I had almost zero chance of getting her off of me. But I kept fighting, holding on to the smallest glimmer of hope I had.

"19....20......."

"21...."

"MMMMMPPPPHH MMMPPPPHHHH" I cried out in one last ditch effort, kicking with all I had to try and get her off. She fell slightly to the side, and I felt a ounce of air break through.

I inhaled deeply, trying to catch anything I could, but it was cut off in less than a second. It barely made a dent in putting out the fire in my lungs.

"Really? You couldn't make it 30 seconds you fucking pussy? Let's try again. 1.....2....."

Tears dripped down my cheeks as my legs twitched. This was it. She might actually kill me this time. Her numbers faded slowly into the distance as spots began to fill my vision. My struggles slowly ceased as I accepted my fate underneath her ass. What felt like hours passed as light began to return to my eyes, feeling a sharp sting on my cheek. Suddenly I jerked awake.

My lips stung and the light pierced my eyes. But I was alive.

"AH what- what happened. Did you...did you just try to fucking kill me with your ass?!"

"Oh calm down you was out for literally like 10 seconds. It's not my fault your weak ass couldn't make it to 30. On the bright side though." and she held up a soaking wet sock. Previously closer to the greyish black side it now looked white with a slight tint to it. My stomach turned at the thought of knowing where the dirt and grime now resided.

"You actually did a really good job of cleaning it. I might have to get you to do all of my laundry. Maybe my panties next..."

"NO THAT'S CROSSING THE LINE!"

"Geez calm down I'm just messing with you. If it makes you feel better, I have just one more punishment for you. I see a speck down the road, so they should be back within the next 30ish minutes. So, until then lay on your stomach on the couch."

I glared up at her, "you made me passout under your ass, have you not punished me enough?"

"You lost the game, don't be such a sore loser. Lay down."

"But-" I try to argue further but she rolls her eyes and rips another piece of tape and slaps it over my mouth.

"Keep on and you'll be cleaning those panties anyways."

She shoves me down on the couch face down before taking her place in front of me, perched up by the window. As I lift my head her ass begins to fill my vision once again. She wiggles her hips back, sliding her legs over my shoulders and taking my head in a form of head scissors. She grabs my hair while spreading her legs and forces my face up into her ass before dropping it.

"All you gotta do is lay there like a good boy and sniff my ass the rest of the time here. I won't smother you, no tricks. Promise. Just keep your face in my ass and don't bother me while I scroll through Insta. K?"

"Mkay" I muffle through the tape.

"Good boy," she pats my head before shoving it down into her ass. She then grabs her ass cheeks and spreads them, wiggling her hips back and forth to make sure my face falls down into its place.

I laid there, sniffing her ass for what seemed like hours on end as she occasionally stretched her hips backwards, pushing my nose hard against her asshole for a minute, before dropping me to my normal place. As normal as laying face first in your childhood nemesis sweaty asscrack is, I mean.

After 30 minutes Raegan looks up and sighs.

"Looks like our fun is coming to an end. They'll be here in about 5 minutes."

She stretches her ass back one more time, clasping her thighs around my head and squeezing my face.

After a couple of seconds she lets go and gets up while I feel the blood rush back through my neck.

She comes back and stands in front of me with the handcuff keys.

"On your knees."

Without hesitation my body obediently gets on its knees directly in front of her.

"To finish out today I want you to give my ass 3 kisses and thank me for playing games with someone as pathetic as you today."

With that said she turns around and bends over, presenting her ass to me.

She reaches back and dots 2 places, 1 on each cheek.

I lean forward and kiss each cheek, "thank you for playing games with me today Raegan."

"Nah ah ah, one more kiss," and spreads her cheeks one more time. She wants me to willingly bury my face in there without her forcing me, just to really grind it in.

Come on, you can't do that if you do, you're broken for good. Don't let her get to you your parents are literally almost here she has to let you go no matter what you do.

But my body didn't listen to my reasoning, and I felt myself lean forward and press my face back into her ass, placing my lips directly where I knew her asshole would be. She reached back and grabbed her hair, holding me in place until she felt a nice long sniff whisper acrosss her skin.

"Look at yoouu. Such a good boy. I'll take your cuffs off now." She walked behind me and undid the cuffs, taking them back to her mom's room. I rubbed my wrists, trying to make sure the markings don't show when our parents show up.

Raegan walks back into the living room. "Okay, here's the story. We played just dance on the xbox and then watched mtv the rest of the time together. Make a single peep about what happened here and I'll make you clean more than my sock the next time I get ahold of you alone."

I nod, "I got it, I won't tell." Her words from earlier had gotten to me, cutting me down to the bone.

"Who would ever believe you?"

Who would believe me? The things she did to me today are simply unimaginable.

We took our places on the couch and waited the remainder minutes until our moms walked in, both oddly not out of breath for going on a "jog."

"So guys, how was it? Did you have fun today?"

Raegan immediately started chirping in giving our whole cover story while I gave the occasional agreement. Soon after my mom gives me the cue it's time to head out the door and finally go home.

Once we get in the car my moms asks me, "so, be honest. Were you guys actually nice to each other?"

I contemplated it for a second. Should I tell her? Could I really trust her to believe me over her?

"Yeah it was great. We just hung out the entire time. She's really matured and wasn't horrible to me."

"That's amazing! I was really hoping to hear that. You guys will have all summer to hang out then because Brandi and I plan on making our jogs a weekly thing to really keep our cardio up, maybe even go out a night or two. I'm glad you two won't have to spend the summer alone and can really enjoy each other's time."

My stomach dropped, and I fought to keep my jaw from following. I'm going to have to do this again? All summer? There's no way I can handle that.

"Oh, that's cool I guess. I mean I don't have to come over here every single time though, right?"

"I would really prefer it if you did. It would make us feel better and I wouldn't want you to hurt Raegan's feelings and make her think you don't want to hang out."

"Oh...okay. Sure mom. No worries."

I looked out the window as we drove down the dirt road in dread. Every week I would have to count down the days until she buries my face in her ass again. Maybe she'll get bored of it.

Yeah for sure, she has to eventually. Maybe one or two more times max.

For now, I just want to go home and wash my mouth out and forget this ever happened.

As I try to recover mentally, I feel a vibration in my pocket. A text...from Raegan? How the hell did she get my number? I should block her...

But like the dumbass I am, I open the text.

"See you next week."

Thanks for reading! This is one of the first stories I ever wrote, so the quality may vary compared to my other stuff.`

  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm not super into how intentionally violent she is, but I like the writing and style! Personally would much rather see her get her pussy involved, and grind on him. Definitely will look out for a sequel though!

AwkwardNotAwkwardNot7 months agoAuthor

There are two sequels:

One is called A Cushion's Extra Duties, it is fart fetish and a short side piece

The other is Hide and Seek. It is much longer, much more detailed, and yes, there is bare ass and more sexual tones. They're both in the queue awaiting approval at the moment

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I really loved this! Hope there’s a sequel in the works with some bare ass smothering! What I would do to be in his position…

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Fantastic work. Would love a sequel!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Step-Bully What if your stepsister was actually your highschool bully?in Fetish
Elevator Experience Eric offers himself as a chair when the elevator broke down.in Fetish
Facesitting Cafe Ch. 01 A young man accepts a job at a cafe. . . as a seat.in Fetish
Worshipping Lili's Ass Pt. 01 College girl dominates smaller boy.in Anal
Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 01 Jack is humiliated by his new 19 year old girl boss.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories