Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

She makes a buzzer sound, catching my lie.

"Oooh sorry about that bud That was a lie, I SAW you. Maybe if you weren't so fixated on my ass like the perverted man you are you would have seen me looking back at you the entire time. I mean, I wouldn't blame you, I worked hard to get this," she says as she slaps her own ass.

"You should have told the truth. Lying counts as one strike against you. I forgot to mention that in the rules, but I would say it's a given." Fuck, she got me there. I was now two strikes away from being her bitch for the day.

"And since that's a strike, that means I get to go again. Truth or dare?"

This game seems to be turning into a lose-lose situation no matter what I choose. I'm not eager to find out what else she may already know. "Dare."

"Ooh, getting brave are we? Okay, I'm going to reward you with your first kiss."

"W-What? What do you mean?"

She stands up and pushes me back, standing in front of me like she's about to mount my lap. My heart starts beating faster. There's no way...

She turns around and instead mounts my lap backwards, bending over with her arms on the coffee table in front of me.

"I hope you didn't just get your hopes up. As if I would actually kiss someone as pathetic as you. No, I dare you to kiss my ass."

I groan in disgust. "What the fuck Raegan are you kidding me?"

"Nooope," she coos as she sways her ass back and forth, a foot from my face. "I thought a kiss on the cheek would be the most appropriate for your first kiss. You can even choose, left cheek or right."

I'm mesmerized as I watch it sway side to side. She's bent over in front of me like a cat getting ready to pounce on its prey. On one hand, that's her ass. Only God knows how bad it would smell down there is she treats it the way she treats her socks. On the other hand, I have never been this close to a girl's ass before. And one that looks this nice. It's almost... inviting.

No, you're being outrageous. Not with her, she will make you regret feeling that way.

Still, I have to kiss it.

"Fine, I'll kiss the right one."

"Oh, one more thing. You have to hold the kiss for 5 seconds. I have to really feel your lips on it."

Rule after rule with her. I slowly lean forward, watching her globes grow closer until my lips finally rest on her plush asscheek. I feel my lips press further into it, like burying my face into a firm pillow. Raegan giggles. "Congrats on your first kiss loser. 1....2.....3..."

I hold my breath as I kiss, being careful not to take a sniff in this close to her... I don't even want to think about it. I know she's counting painfully slow on purpose.

"4.............. 5............. aaaand you're done." I remove my lips and gasp for air.

"You didn't have to hold your breath you know, you only had to kiss it."

"I know I just... never mind. Truth or dare?"

"Hmm, I'll say dare this time."

I wonder if this would work...

"I dare you to go back to your room and leave me alone until our parents get back."

"Hm, nah I'll pass. I choose truth this time."

What?! She just throws a pass like that? Damn, she really must be bored, or she has something more planned.

"Why are you actually playing a game with me?"

"I told you, loser. I was bored and thought it would be fun to make you squirm like the little insect you are. Truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to smell the inside of my shoe for a full minute."

"Raegan come on, that's disgusting, and you know it."

"Oh, what's that? You're refusing the dare and want to take a second strike?"

"I didn't say that come on just, fuck. Whatever, bring me the shoe. You have to put an actual timer on this time on your phone cause I know you cheated when you were counting last time."

"Okay okay, that's fair, I'll use a timer. Here's your shoe."

She slaps her foot on the table and notice she's been wearing Uggs this entire time.

"Uggs? In the summertime? Are you a maniac or something?"

"What? They're comfy so I like to wear them around the house. Mom complains about my socks stinking up the living room so I have to keep them contained somehow. How about you stop questioning my shoe choice and get to sniffing like a good doggy." She takes off her Uggs and stretches her toes.

"Aaah, fresh air. That feels so good. Okay here you go. One full minute, no breaks. I want to hear you sniff it or it doesn't count."

She hands me the shoe and sets a timer on her phone. I take a deep breath of the fresh, untainted air before burying my face in it. She starts the timer as my face meets the inside of her fur boot.

My plan is to hold my breath as long as possible before I have to smell it, limiting my exposure as much as I can. I can't help but groan in disgust as the temperature begins to rise inside. I can quite literally feel the heat radiating out of the freshly worn fur boot. It tries to seep its way into my nostrils, taunting me, letting me know that it will be here ready to assault my nostrils the second I break.

"40 seconds left, I know you haven't taken a breath yet Lee. If you don't smell my shoe before the minute is up that's gonna be a strike against you for sure."

I close my eyes, shaking from anticipation. Fuck, I know this is going to be bad.

"30 seconds."

I'm running out of time.

"20 seconds."

And air. The longer I wait the bigger breath I'll have to take.

"10..9..8.."

Fuck it, I have to commit. I go to take a small sniff like before, just loud enough for her to hear, but I waited too long, and my body decided it needed more air than I was mentally willing to give. I deeply inhaled the interior of her shoe against my own will and immediately started gagging.

I fell to the side and dropped her shoe to the floor. It smells like a gym rag that was left at the bottom of a locker and used for someone to wipe their sweaty feet and pits with every day for a year without washing it. How the fuck does something smell that bad? I could only imagine when she showers, she puts her feet in plastic bags to keep them fresh for her own personal stench. I don't see another way someone's feet reeks like this, and they do nothing about it.

I laid on my side coughing for a minute before I finally managed to compose myself. Raegan sat there patiently waiting for me to finish my charade.

"Are you done yet, you dramatic little bitch? Good, sorry to tell you this bud, but you didn't make it."

She turns the phone to show me the timer was stopped at 4 seconds.

"Rules stated if you didn't finish a dare then that was a strike against you. And I worded my dare exactly, you had to smell my boot for a full minute, no breaks. You didn't even smell it for a minute, but I was courteous enough to let that pass as long as I heard at least one sniff. But then you dropped it with 4 seconds left on the clock." Raegan clicked her tongue in disapproval.

"Guess that means you're up to two strikes. AND it's your turn again. What'll it be, Lee?"

Fuck, 2 strikes already. That meant that I have to do anything she says or else I'll have to do anything she says. It also means I can't mess up on any dares either. When are they getting back to save me from this mess?

"Truth. I pick truth."

"Oh, playing it safe. Smart boy. Is it true you find me attractive?"

"Oh uh, I mean. You're not ugly that's for certain. It's just..."

She raised an eyebrow as I stumbled through my words.

"I mean, you're attractive I just don't really like your personality, I guess. But looks wise yes."

She pondered over this for a minute, before shrugging her shoulders. "Fair enough, you were honest. I choose dare."

"I dare you too...hm..." I guess I could give her own medicine, I don't really have anything I would feel comfortable making a girl do.

"Smell my armpit I guess?" God I'm lame. Why don't I dare her to kiss me for real or something?

She leans over, takes a quick sniff, and leans back. "Done."

"Wait hold on that's no fair you-"

"You said the rules yourself. You didn't state times or anything specific. You just said smell it. Truth or dare." She didn't even give me time to lay out the rules! But she isn't wrong.

Without thinking I blurt out, "Truth."

"That's twice, next time is an automatic dare. Why are you so scared of me?" Crap, I'm stuck doing whatever she wants into matter what I choose next time.

"I'm not scared of you, I...uh...well I just think you kind of have a really shitty attitude. You're mean to practically everybody. You always get exactly what you want. Hell, you even tried to drown a kid at my birthday party!"

She shrugged her shoulders, seemingly unaffected by my words. It's almost like she's already acknowledged all of this and simply doesn't care. "Kid should have given me the goggles when I asked, what's there to say."

"That's exactly it! You can't bully your way to getting what you want Raegan. That's the whole reason our parents set us up to hang out, because they're scared you can't make friends because you bully them all."

"I'm a bully? Really?" She glared at me, but knew I was telling my truth. She started to raise up at me, but decided against it. Raegan sat back down on the couch, huffed, and said "Okay, you're right. I might be a bully. I guess I'll just have to work on that, huh? I choose truth."

"Why are you so mean to people?"

"Well, I guess... I don't know really. I grew up a single child so I never really had to share, kinda got everything I wanted when I asked, and none of the other kids really treated me that same way though. So thinking back on it, I probably was so mean because most everyone didn't have anything to really offer me."

She sat there with her hands on her chin. I think I struck a deep nerve that actually made her come to the realization of her own actions. Maybe us spending time together could possibly change her for the better.

"I see... I didn't mean to be hurtful with my truths, but it helps me to see why you felt that way. Maybe sometime we can be friends and work on that together?" I put my hand on her shoulder as she looked up.

For a brief second, I see a softness behind her eyes, a glimmer of hope. But no sooner that it appeared was it replaced with a more familiar darkened look of deviousness.

"Enough truth, it's time for your dare. I dare you to lay your head down on the couch and be my seat."

"I-Is that some kind of joke?"

"Do I look like I am joking? Sit on the floor and put your head on the couch."

"And then what...?" I already know the answer.

"And then I sit on your face, obviously. Geez, what's so hard to understand about this?"

"How long?"

"Hmm, let's say 5 minutes."

"5 minutes?! Are you crazy? That's way too long, you'll smother me!"

"Oh, calm down. I'll let you breathe occasionally I promise. If I killed you, I'd get in trouble, and I don't think I could bat my eyes out of that one. I showered not too long ago, so it's not like it's going to smell that bad."

If I don't do it, she'll just force me to do it after she's won. She says she showered at least, so it could be worse, I guess. All I have to do is lay there and hold my breath, breathe when she lets me, repeat. Don't psyche myself out, she wouldn't hurt you.

"Fine," I mumbled.

"Really?!" She exclaimed, a little too excited. "I mean, good choice. You know you didn't have one anyways. Get down in the floor."

I slide down onto the floor and lay my head in the space between 2 cushions on the couch. I stare up at the ceiling fan, counting down the seconds I have left with my face and airways remaining unviolated.

Raegan takes her position above me, placing a leg on each side of me. I continue to stare straight up as her ass quickly fills my entire vision. I see nothing but the dark abyss between her asscheeks.

She grabs her waistband and forces them up further, wedging her spandex as far up her crack as she can before grabbing her cheeks and spreading them. She slowly begins to lower herself towards my face. My vision grows darker and darker.

I just barely hear her comment,

"Sniff my ass like a good doggy, bitch"

My face is suddenly swallowed by her ass as she drops her weight. She lets go of her cheeks, letting them slap on either side of my face.

I see nothing but black with a huge weight on my face. I try to wiggle my head side to side, but I can barely move it less than an inch. The weight isn't terrible, that is until I try to take a breath in.

That's when I realize I can't breathe at all. My nose is wedged so far up her ass there isn't a pocket for air, and my mouth is forced shut underneath her private area. Each attempt at a breath just leads to the fabric of her shorts and the flesh of her ass suctioning to my airways, plugging them shut.

Holy fuck, she's going to kill me! I frantically started kicking my legs and clawing at her thighs to get her off of me, but she effortlessly grabbed my wrists and pinned them to her sides.

"Fuck dude, calm down. I'll let you breathe in just a couple seconds I promise. You can wait."

I stop kicking and resort to whimpers. I'm not exactly claustrophobic but not being able to see or breathe is more than just a little discomforting.

"1...2...3...4..." She begins counting. What is she counting to?

With every number my lungs burn a little more. I skid my feet along the floor in a struggle as I pray for a breath.

"9...10! Okay big breath, you're going to need it!"

I feel a weight lift off of my face and I finally see light. Raegan lifts her ass up, but just barely. My mouth is still shut underneath her, but she gives my nose just enough space between her asscheeks for some air to filter through the top of her crack. I sniff greedily, my lungs burning intensely.

My nostrils are filled with a deep earthy smell mixed with sweat and various bodily odors. If she actually did shower within the past day or so, I certainly couldn't tell. I can't help but gag a little at the smell, but my body knows I can't afford to be picky. I take as big a breath as possible unaware of when she is going to close off my lifeline.

"Times up!" and she slaps her ass back down on my face, separating me from the real world once more and demoting me back down to a cushion.

I count in my head this time, hoping I can take my mind off being smothered underneath my childhood nemesis's ass. Around 40 I start to struggle a little bit. I don't exactly train myself for breath holding competitions.

At 50 I start tapping her thighs, trying to convey that I'm running out of air.

That's when she slowly starts counting again. "1...2...3..."

She's waiting until I'm at my very edge before she takes it a step further, to ensure she gets her maximum torture out of me. As she edges closer to 10, I'm practically clawing at her thighs again.

"10...11..." I immediately start bucking, fighting for my life as I try to pry her the confinement of this flesh prison away from my face.

"Okay okay! I was just teasing you, here, breathe it all in." She lifts her ass back off of me as I stop struggling, resorting back to huffing every ounce of air I can get. At this point, the smell is nowhere near as bad. Am I getting used to it, or am I just that desperate to survive I can block out the pain my nosehairs receive from her stench? I contemplate this for a moment as I continue sniffing.

Survival. Survival is the answer. Ass or not, no one could enjoy this torture for real.

For now, don't think about it. Just breath. Deep breath in...and out...in...and out-

"Times up! Back in you go!" Raegan completely caught me by surprise and slammed her ass back down on my face as soon as I exhaled. I immediately realized I had absolutely no air to survive off of. This fucking bitch, she had to have known what she was doing.

I frantically slap at her thighs after about 20 seconds trying to get her attention.

"What? I gave you more than enough time to breathe. Is my ass just that astonishing it managed to take away your breath or something?" She cackled at her own sick joke.

This was not a laughing matter for me though. My lungs are on fire, and I know I won't make it. I grabbed at her thighs and tried to pry at her asscheeks to give myself a millisecond of air, a centimeter of space, but her full weight pressing down on me made it near impossible. It doesn't help that I'm a scrawny limb without an ounce of fat or muscle on me.

She effortlessly grabbed my hands and held them to her sides, rubbing her ass side to side on my face, really grinding in the pain and helplessness I felt.

"How about a deal? You lose this round and agree to do anything I say until our parents get back, and I'll let you breathe. Or you can last 30 seconds till I let you breathe again. Just tap once to agree. I'll count for you though if you actually think you can make it. 1...2..."

There is no way I can make it, my lungs are already screaming at me. But if I give in to her, the things she'll make me do could be way worse than this.

But she could have been bluffing about the whole 3 strikes thing as a way to force me into doing her dares too. Is that a gamble I really want to take?

"10...11..."

I start to feel lightheaded, and see spots of light in my vision. I'm going to passout, I haven't had air in over a minute. But I'm so close to making it.

"18...19...20..."

So...close...just hang....

Once more against my own will, my body acts on its own. I tap her thighs in defeat in exchange for air. It won't let itself fall unconscious, it won't grant me that mercy.

"That's what I thought. Soak it up while I prepare to make you my bitch. You're gonna need it."

I barely hear her taunts as the weight is fully lifted off of my face. I gasp like a fish out of water. Air has never felt so fresh and beautiful, especially when it isn't tainted by the confines of someone's asshole.

I lay down across the couch, not quite gaining my senses yet as I enjoy my temporary freedom. I genuinely think she would have tried to kill me if I didn't tap. She's the same sadistic ass bitch as ever. I am not letting my mom talk me into coming over here ever again, she can take my shit for all I care.

As I lay on the couch on my stomach, I hear footsteps and metal jingling. Before I can react, I feel a weight on my back.

"Hey what the fuck are you doing?"

"You lost remember? I didn't expect you to hold up your end of the deal without a struggle though so consider this..." and I feel her grab my hands and force them behind my back and throw something cold around both my wrists.

"As insurance. You're going to be my bitch until they get back, and I want to make sure there is nothing you can do about it."

Part 2

~

I wriggled on the couch in fear as I tried to struggle against the cuffs. Her bitch? This was supposed to just be a game of truth or dare how the fuck did it turn into this?

"Raegan come on, please. Undo my hands, this isn't funny anymore. I don't care about getting grounded anymore let me go or I'm telling our parents you-"

She cuts me off, "Tell them I what? You're going to tell them you wanted to play truth or dare with me and couldn't stick it out on your turns? They'll just tell you not to be such a wuss and you're overreacting. "

"N-No. I'll tell them you-"

"You're gonna tell them you let me sit on your face? How you kissed my ass and willingly sniffed my dirty socks like a dog? Imagine how embarrassing that would be to say out loud."

I blush a bit, stammering and stuttering over my words as I try to figure out what I can threaten her with. It would be quite embarrassing, wouldn't it? How could I even word the things she did to me?

"Oh, but imagine how much worse it's going to be-"

She grabs my hair and pulls my head back, leaning down beside my ear to make sure her words are sharp, like a blade being held directly against my neck.