Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Feeling slightly better, Nat said, "Drink up brosef! You forgot your clucks!" Sticking out his tongue, Nate took a swallow from his own cup. "Also, Truth or Dare?" she asked him, in the hopes that he would forget again and she could make him drink even more.

Nancy saw what her daughter was doing: trying to have her brother talk more in the hopes that he would forget again and have to drink more and potentially lose. Not wanting any of them to get too drunk and be extremely hung over in the morning, she stood and walked over to the dining room table and pulled 2 giant bowls of chips and put them between her confused children. "Since the both of you are determined to make the other lose, eat. Your hangovers are going to be bad enough in the morning and I don't want to have to deal with them while nursing my own."

Grabbing a handful of chips and stuffing them in his mouth like a caveman, Nate quickly chewed and swallowed the salty treats. Making sure to cluck like a chicken, he answered his sister's question. "Truth. And good idea with the food mom; I can already feel the tequila hitting me." And another cluck.

He knew what to expect as he saw his sister's grin once again spread across her face. "Same question you asked me, Nate: what's the sluttiest thing you've ever masturbated to? And don't be afraid to be descriptive." Her smile changed from evil genius to puppy-dog innocence as she laughed at him and batted her eyelashes to sell the illusion that she wasn't evil incarnate. The fact that Nate could almost believe it if he didn't know his twin was what scared him the most.

Wanting to prove himself better than his sister, Nate clucked like a chicken once again. For as innocent as that dare was, it was really annoying. "Know that you only have yourself to blame for this, Natalie," he said ominously. "You definitely want to cover your ears for this mom. I'm not saying that this is a constant stroke fantasy, it's just the naughtiest thing I've ever jerked off to."

Seeing his mother cover her ears at his warning, Nate continued, watching his sister's face the entire time. "Last year, I accidentally caught you coming out of the shower in all your naked glory. You've got great tits by the way and you don't know how many people have come up to me, knowing I'm your brother, and have asked if the carpet matches the drapes. I tell them 'how the fuck should I know' but having seen that it does, I must say that it's very sexy and I know why they all want to know." It was here that the timer on his phone went off and he shut it off.

"As I was saying, last year I caught you coming out of the shower in all your naked glory, your bush looking so fluffy and sexy. I couldn't help myself. I went to my room and envisioned you seeing me before beckoning me with a finger, back into the shower. You turned the water on, picked up the soap and started to lather yourself. 'You gonna join me or not?' you asked, to which I quickly was as naked as you. Jumping in, you placed me under the water, directing me by holding on to my hard cock. 'You really are my big brother, aren't you?' you teased as you stroked me with one hand and soaped yourself with the other." Nate was getting hard just from remembering how hot this fantasy had been.

Nat was using all her strength to not move as her brother's words turned her on more and more. She knew that she had to keep looking into his eyes, because if she didn't, she'd look to his crotch and start to salivate as her mind would continue to flood with the images his words were putting into her head. She swallowed so as to stop herself from moaning as Nate continued. "You put the soap down as you looked at me with your puppy-dog eyes as you said, 'I seem to have missed a few spots. Do you mind if I use your creamy soap to wash them?' The spots you were referring to were your nipples and pussy, and the soap you wanted to use was my cum. You started to jack me off faster and faster, moaning like a whore the whole time."

Nate looked at his sister, as her eyes bore holes into his head. Her gaze was so intense that he had to look away for a moment, only for his eyes to land on her chest and see her hard nipples poking through her shirt and bra. Looking back to her eyes in fear, he saw that Nat had become distracted by his own protruding clothes. Flexing his cock, he saw her eyes widen as she licked her lips, before biting her lower one. Going for broke, Nate decided to add a little embellishment, wanting to further turn his twin on. "As you jerked me off, you brought my head down to your tits and put your nipples in my mouth. You whispered some of the sexiest things I've ever imagined in my ear: 'Cum on bro, make my fiery bush soapy white', 'Paint my tits and I'll lick them clean with only my tongue', 'Does the thought of me covered and filled with your cum turn you on?' But it was when you said 'Can you imagine what would happen if Mommy came in right now and found us? Would you cover us both with so much cum if she saw us like this and just took off her clothes, jumped in here with us and said 'God, I've wanted to fuck you for ages.'?'

"As I heard my imaginary version of you say that, I came as hard as I've ever cum before and more than twice what I normally do. I heard you going downstairs so I crept into your room, stole a purple bra from your drawer and used the inside of the cups to wipe up my cum from my sheets and stomach. Then I put the bra back in your drawer."

Natalie wanted to be mad, wanted to be furious with her brother for doing something so disgusting. But the ecstatic pulses radiating from her pussy as she fought to not have an orgasm wouldn't allow any other thought than the fact that she only had one purple bra in her entire wardrobe and she was wearing it right now. She remembered finding it stained about a year ago and had assumed that it was just excess detergent. If she had known that it was actually Nate's cum, she might have gone insane. Pulling her eyes away from his cock tenting his shorts, Natalie looked her brother in the eye and said the exact opposite of what she felt, "That's disgusting! Fucking pervert!"

"You're the one that asked," Nate shrugged, waving his hand to his mother to show that she could uncover her ears.

But Nancy didn't need her son to tell her that she could unplug her ears. She'd heard the whole thing; well, the majority of it. She'd foolishly had her head down, and movement in Nate's shorts had distracted her momentarily as she quickly becoming enamoured by her son's growing cock, and his words drifting into her ears turned her on more than they should have. By the time that Nate was waving his hand to get her attention back, Nancy could feel her panties sticking to her pussy because of how wet she'd gotten. She really did need to get laid.

Turning to her daughter, she asked, "Truth or Dare?" She hoped that by ignoring the entire episode of her son's sexual fantasy, they could move on from it.

So, she was relieved when Nat answered "Dare."

"Same dare as I just gave your brother: cluck like a chicken for the next 10 minutes before and after every time you talk, or you take a shot every time you forget." She hoped that this would help to deescalate how sexual this game had turned. But given Natalie's reaction to it when she dared her son to do it, Nancy had a feeling that it wouldn't stop her horny children (or her own libido for that matter).

Natalie just rolled her eyes at her mother's blatant attempt to reign in control over the game. But with a sigh, gave a half-hearted cluck. "You're so boring Mommy. Might I remind you that all this was your idea. Speaking of ideas, no more reusing ideas. New rule: neither truths nor dares can be repeats from previous ones. Cluck."

Nat saw that her mother wanted to object to this but before she could, Nate shrugged his shoulder and said, "Very well, and if you do repeat a truth or dare already said, it's a drink." There was a glint in her brother's eye that Natalie didn't want to trust, but she just nodded along to his addition. Seeing the look of dismay that now covered her mother's face, Nat tried not to laugh. But she sighed when her brother returned her attention to him by asking her, "Truth or Dare, sister dear?"

Knowing she'd have to deal with this for the next few minutes, payback for her own actions, she gave another cluck. "Dare; for I am not a coward." With another cluck she stared her brother down boldly. But when his own smile widened with glee, she felt like an animal caught in a trap.

"I'm so glad you said it like that. My brave little sister. For I dare you to tell us in as explicit detail as you can the sluttiest thing that you've ever masturbated to."

"You just asked me that!" Nat said with a hint of triumph at not having to do this. "We literally just made a rule about reusing previous dares."

Nate smiled at his sister his own evil smile. "First of all, drink up sister. Because you may not be a coward, but for the next little bit you're still a chicken, and you just forgot that." He waited until she had had her shot before he continued, wanting to watch her dismay at his logic. "And secondly, from my understanding our latest rule simply said we couldn't reuse previous truths as truths and dares as dares. I dared you a previous truth, so it doesn't break the rules and you still have to do it or have another drink."

Nate knew his sister hated his smug, satisfied smile just by how her eyes narrowed at him. With a very pointed chicken cluck, she said, "You know very well that's not what I meant. Right Mommy?" And with another cluck, both of them turned to their mother in the hopes of being confirmed right.

Nancy felt her stomach drop out from her as the two of them turned to her in the hopes of her being the tie breaking vote. Sighing, Nancy looked to both of her children. "As someone who didn't agree to that new rule, I guess it's only far that you deviants make me choose how to interpret it." Nancy wondered why her son was so hellbent on hearing what his sister had to say; did he know something that she didn't? Mentally shaking that thought out of her head she decided to take the middle road. "Both of you are right."

Seeing that they were about to argue this, Nancy put on her most 'mom' face as she held a finger up to forestall their arguments. "Nate is right in that you did word your new rule in the sense that it could be interpreted to be as only no repeating truths for truths and dares for dares; but Nat is right in saying that you absolutely knew what she meant and are trying to weasel your way into having your sister do this.

"That all said, as the tie breaker in this, I'm going to have to side with Nate on this. But after this particular instance, Natalie's interpretation and intention of the rule is how we're going to move forward. No more repeating, period. Is that fair?"

Nate nodded happily seeing as he won, as he gazed at his sister, awaiting her response. She just narrowed her eyes at him angrily before giving a cluck. "Fine," she said in a tone that very much said it was anything but. "If the perv wants to hear it so bad, and I want to win...then I guess I have no choice."

Nat looked at her brother with both loathing and longing as she was forced to reveal this, but the more she talked the wetter she felt herself getting. "The sluttiest thing I've ever jilled myself off to is being our family's freeuse slut. Just the thought of either of you forcing me to suck you off or bending me over and fucking me like the slut I long to be drives me wild. Being ass fucked by you into Mommy's cunt is such a hot thought that I have to constantly wipe my thighs from all the juices I'm leaking. Talking dirty while you fuck Mommy in front of me to tease me makes my virgin pussy pulse with need to be filled by your cock, big brother. Cluck."

Nancy could see her son trying to restrain himself from reacting to his sister's words; but the large tent in his shorts made it very clear that he had a new fantasy to think about when he masturbated tonight. She felt such shame as she felt even more wetness escape into her panties as she listened to her daughter's depraved wish to be the family's slut. Knowing that Natalie wasn't wearing panties, Nancy took a subtle sniff, wondering if she could smell either her own or her daughter's arousal. Seeing the points of her hard nipples through her top, Nancy knew that her daughter was indeed horny; like mother, like daughter.

Nate gave an impressed whistle at his sister's words, his boner growing stronger when he noticed her hard nipples and started to smell sex in the air. "And I'm the pervert?" he mockingly asked, to which Nat just stuck out her tongue.

Turning to her mother, Natalie saw that she too was horny, just from the tightness in her stance; she even thought she saw the points of her hard nipples, but couldn't be sure. "Truth or Dare, Mommy?" she asked in between chicken clucks.

Nancy was slightly mortified. Knowing her daughter's deviousness, going for a dare was simply out of the question. But with how sexually charged everything had become, she wasn't sure how she could avoid getting more turned on as her daughter forced her to reveal something salacious. She sat in thought for a minute, himming and hahhing until the timer for Nat's clucking dare went off. Finally deciding to pick the lesser of the two evils, Nancy said, "Truth."

Nate smiled as his mother cringed in anticipation while his twin smiled another of her evil smiles. "Did hearing how your children masturbate about fucking each other and you turn you on, Mommy?" Again, Nate gave an impressed whistle at his sister. He didn't think he was brave enough to have asked his mother that, but he guessed that after admitting to wanting to be a slut for your family, there wasn't much that could scare his sister.

Nat watched with glee as her mother looked at her in utterly bewildered shock at having been asked such a question. She already knew by just how long it was taking her mom to answer that the answer was yes; but now she wanted to know how her mother would respond, figuring she could do this mental math in her head as well. Nat smiled triumphantly when Nancy dropped her head and said in barely more than a whisper, "Yes." But when she didn't say more, Nat got a frown on her face.

"C'mon Mommy, don't leave us hanging, give some details," Nat said, trying to tease said details out of her mother.

Boldly looking Natalie in the eye, Nancy just shook her head. "I answered your question, and therefore, don't have to give details." Turning to her son, Nancy tried to rein in the game some more by asking, "Truth or Dare, Nate?"

Having seen his mother's eyes flickering to his cock repeatedly over the past few minutes, and wanting to keep the game's trajectory going, Nate smiled mischievously as he flinched his cock, causing his mother to once again look at it. "Truth," he said.

Looking back into her son's eyes, Nancy knew that she'd been caught staring at his hard cock. Mentally shaking her head so as to try and clear out all the inappropriately horny thoughts, she tried to think of a safe question. But she knew that nothing was going to be accepted unless it passed a certain bar that both her children had set. Rolling her eyes at herself, she gave a sigh as she gave in and asked, "Who do you jerk off to the most?" Not being able to look Nate in the eyes as she asked, Nancy turned her head away; this had the unfortunate side effect of seeing her daughter's evil smile at having brought her mother down to the level the twins were on.

While his mother's eyes turned away from him, Nate also looked to his sister. The look of naughty mischief in her eyes as she looked between the two of them told Nate a very compelling idea. With a smile that matched Natalie's, Nate answered, "Well, that's a little hard to say-pun intended." Despite themselves, they all laughed at his lame joke. "I do a lot of reading to get myself off," Nate confessed. "A lot of the times, I just imagine my dream girl, who's kinda a mix of a bunch of girls. She's a redhead-"

"Perv," Nat interjected, but Nate could see how this actually excited his twin.

"She's got your nice tits and pussy too, sis," he added, blowing a kiss her way, causing her to actually blush like a preteen schoolgirl. Raising his hand, Nate gently forced his mom to look at him, with his thumb tracing her lips. "But her lips are these perfect cock-sucking lips. And her ass is the same phat perfection that is mom's ass. Add in Shelby's lithe legs and Mrs. Matheson's eyes, and you've basically got the perfect shell for a woman."

"Damn bro!" Natalie whispered in awe. "That's actually a hot combo." Realizing that she'd just paid him a compliment, she hastily added, "You're still a perv for thinking about my and Mommy's holes though." It didn't convince either him or her mother that she actually thought that.

Nancy, for her part, couldn't do anything but feel the jolts of electricity that ran from her lips throughout her body and hit all her erogenous zones, with every touch of her son's thumb on them. How she hadn't moaned out like a bitch in heat (which she clearly was at this point) was beyond her comprehension. Nate's eyes were so sexy, and she couldn't help herself as a continuous flood of her juices flooded her panties as she looked at him while he sensuously touched her and called her perfect. She felt hollow when he turned away from her and towards his twin sister, but Nancy knew that she should have felt relief at not having done anything unbecoming a mother. Instead, she felt jealous of the would-be whore at her side that was stealing her man's attention. Son or not, Nancy wanted to allow Nate to use her mouth and ass that he'd just admitted to finding perfect however he chose.

Natalie watched the look of lust in her mother's eyes as Nate's gaze turned from her to Natalie. And before he could even ask, she said, "Dare."

Nat smiled as her brother's evil grin came back. If she was right, the game was over, but a better one was about to begin. "I dare you to live out your fantasy, be our freeuse slave. And you can start by eating out our mother before you suck me off like the whore you so want to be."

Both women gasped at this. Natalie could see the horrified yet horny look on her mother's face, while hers was impressed by her brother's boldness. Before her mother could recover from Nate's audacity to dare his twin to eat her out before giving him a blowjob, Nat stood and shimmied out of her skirt, revealing her pussy to her brother and mother. "Yes Master Brother," she said as she slid to the floor and crawled on her knees the two steps to her mother. "You can't know how much I've longed to taste your pussy, Mommy Mistress," she said lustfully as she lifted her hands up and grabbed her mother's skirt and pulled it down to reveal a sexy black thong that was clearly soaked. Taking a deep breath, Natalie inhaled her mother's scent before bringing her hands back up and pulling her thong down as well. "You smell divine, Mommy Mistress."

Nancy couldn't believe that it had come to this. Her daughter was kneeling between her legs with her face buried in her snatch. She wanted to push her away and yell at her children, but the feeling of Nat's tongue on her lips and clit had made the mother's hands go from pushing her away to pulling her closer. "FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK! NAT...AAAHHHHH...LLLLLIIIIEEEEE!" Nancy loudly cried. It had been years since she'd had her pussy eaten. And for a virgin, Natalie seemed to know what she was doing: teasing Nancy's clit, slurping her juices, nibbling her lips and fingering her leaky hole had the mother's eyes rolling into the back of her head from the pleasure as her orgasm quickly built. And she knew that it was going to be a big one; she hadn't had sex in months, let alone an orgasm that wasn't self-induced.