Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nate watched in amazement as his sister ate their mother's snatch. The sights, sounds and smells were all driving his cock to the hardest he could ever remember it being. Standing from his seat on the couch, Nate took all of his clothes off. Standing directly behind his twin, he gazed down at his writhing mother. He waited until he saw her eyes focusing on him and his rampart cock before he started to stroke it, making her eyes bulge further. "OOOOHHHH FFFFFUUUUUCCCCKKKK!" his mother shouted as she pulled Nat's head deeper, her legs stiffened, her back arched and Nate was fairly certain that she'd just had a massive orgasm.

When she went limp, he looked down to see his sister's face completely covered in their mother's cum. Turning to him, Nat remained on her knees as she licked her lips. "She squirted all over my face. Does my big brother want to do the same to his slutty sister?"

Natalie couldn't believe her luck. Not only had she just gotten to eat her Mommy's pussy, not only had it tasted amazing when she'd been squirted on, but now her brother was naked before her and his cock was bigger than she'd dreamed. With the same hand that she'd fingered her mother with, some juices still on her fingers, Natalie wrapped her hand around the shaft of her brother's cock. Nate let out a moan as he felt her hand on his cock for what she hoped would be the first of many times. "God, I hope you taste as good as Mommy's pussy did, Master," she said as she nuzzled the thick, hard shaft all over her face, coating it in a layer of their mother's cum.

"You love having me as your Master, don't you?"

Nodding, Nat took his head into her mouth for a quick suck before loudly popping it back out. "I've wanted to be yours and Mommy's sex slave and free use whore since we learned what sex was in fourth grade." She smiled when he flinched at that and so she gave him another suck. "I've got nearly a dozen journals in my room filled with all my sexual fantasies. About 85% of those are about you and Mommy using me like the little subby slut I'm going to be for you from now on."

"FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!" Nate let out in a drawn-out moan, not only at his sister's words, but also at the feeling of her taking him nearly to the root in a single go. Like before with their mother, the sights and sounds of his sister giving him oral sex was having Nate ready to burst. "Get ready Nat!" he yelled, grabbing her hair and pulling her as deep onto his cock as their bodies would allow. Hips thrusting while his hands pulled her ever tighter into his crotch, Nate loudly moaned out, "HERE. IT. CUUUUUMMMMMSSSSSSSS!"

Refusing to let his eyes close, Nate watched as tears welled in his sister's eyes as she nearly choked on his cum exploding from his cock that was balls deep in her throat. But despite her face turning purple, he saw a look of happiness in her eyes as she also refused to look away from him. Feeling her throat muscles sliding along his shaft like a hand as she swallowed all of his cum was the single greatest sensation that Nate had ever felt. And it was as he felt the last of his cum being sucked out of his balls that he finally let go of Natalie's hair and allowed her to come up for air.

Coming back to her senses, Nancy looked up to see the erotic and horrifying sight of her twins, Nathanial and Natalie, in the culminative stages of the latter giving a blowjob to the former. It was with eyes both turned on and disturbed that she watched as her son came down his twin's throat, to the pleasured moaning of both of them. As Nat pulled back off of Nate's cock, and she once again saw how perfect his cock was, Nancy once again felt her mouth water and pussy moisten in the craving of having him plunder her holes.

Breathing heavy as she recovered her breath, Nat looked up at her brother with all the lust and love she'd repressed over the years. When she saw his lustful eyes on her once again, she smiled sexily up at him as she showed off her empty mouth. "You better be planning on doing that everyday from now on, Master," she said, licking at his still hard cock. Turning over onto her hands and knees, she shook her ass enticingly at him. "Come and seal your ownership over me, come and fuck me. I've wanted you to fuck me since we knew what fucking was. Your cock is so perfect and I need it in my pussy so that I can cum on it and mark you as my Master properly." Looking back at her brother, Nat concluded, "I'll do whatever you want me to do, Nate. Just please fuck me right now, and I'll do whatever it is that you want for the rest of our lives."

Noticing that they were too distracted by each other, Nancy watched as her son wasted no time in accepting his sister's invitation to fuck her. Trying to be as discreet as possible, she took off the rest of her clothes as Nate grabbed Nat's hips and lined his cock up with her opening. With a single, hard thrust, all three family members moaned in incestuous pleasure. As her twins got accustomed to each other's sex organs, Nancy started to slowly rub her clit in circles with one hand while the other grazed at her nipples.

Seeing his twin nod to him, Nate took it as a sign to slowly begin to move his hips inside her. They were both moaning loudly, and Nate couldn't take his eyes off the sight of his dick disappearing and reappearing inside his sister's tight hole. "Fuck Nat! Your pussy feels amazing! You're so fucking tight!" he said as he tried to fuck her faster, but the tightness he felt squeezing around him prevented him from doing that.

Feeling the rhythmic smacking of Nate's body against hers as he went balls deep in her, Nat's arms gave out from the pleasure she was feeling. Finally, she was finally getting to be her brother's fucktoy! There was nothing she'd wanted more in her life and she swore to herself that nothing was going to stop her from feeling this pleasure everyday from now on. "YES! FUCK ME, MY BROTHER, MY MASTER!" she cried out as his pounding of her pussy became more and more insistent. "Fill my pussy with your cum before you do the same to my ass! God your cock fills me perfectly! My holes are yours, Master Brother, I am yours!"

With two fingers plunging in and out of her own fevered cunt, and pulling on her nipples, Nancy shocked her kids into remembering she was there when she asked huskily, "And what about me? Am I not your Mommy Mistress? Do I not get to feel your cock filling my holes?"

Upon hearing what his mom said, as well as seeing her naked and masturbating in front of him, Nate lost his rhythm, nearly cumming instantly. While his twin sister just moaned her approval of their mother's words, Nate stared lustily at her as he found his rhythm again. "Don't worry, Mommy; once I've claimed our slut's holes, I'm coming for yours." Seeing her bite her lip lustfully at this, Nate went for broke as he added, "And while you may be her Mommy Mistress, to me you're going to be a Mommy-Slut."

"Yes! Own us, Master!" Natalie moaned as mother and son looked at the other to play chicken.

Nancy didn't want to admit it, but her son's dominance was quite the turn on. So, just to tease him, she kept eye contact in the hopes of making him think she was going to take charge of this whole thing. But when the images of him fucking her into submission (much like he was fucking Nat right now), became too much, she let out a moan as her eyes rolled back into her head. Parroting her daughter's words, Nancy added more sexuality and submission to her voice as she looked at Nate and said, "Fuck yes! Own us, Master!"

Hearing her give in to this, Nate couldn't hold back his orgasm any longer. With a loud grunt he thrust as deep into his sister as he could and nearly blacked out from the pleasure that was erupting inside her. Natalie just screamed as she felt him erupting inside her no longer virgin pussy, cumming just as hard as Nate was.

When their orgasms had subsided a minute later, Natalie was delighted to feel how hard her brother was after the massive load he'd just shot inside her. Using the Kegel exercises that she'd learned from Cosmo, she squeezed her cunt around her new Master's cock to ensure that it stayed hard. While doing this, Nat also wagged her ass back and forth enticingly for Nate to see. "Fuck my ass, Nate!" she pleaded with a breathy moan. "Pound my ass so that I can be your 3-hole fuck slut of a sister to use however and wherever you wish!"

Nancy couldn't believe the filth that was coming out of her daughter's mouth. But considering that she loved to talk dirty too, she just assumed it was genetic. She felt her pussy clench when Nate gave his sister's ass a smack and he whispered, "Fuck I love your filthy mouth!" God, this couldn't get any better, because if the new master loved his sister slut's dirty talk, she couldn't wait to feel and see his reaction when she was getting fucked by his big dick. She resolved to save that reveal until he was balls deep in her needy, neglected pussy.

Not completely sure that he wanted to, Nate pulled his still hard cock out from his sister's tight, wet pussy before lining it up with her puckered rosebud. He didn't care at the moment if she was ready, she'd begged him to take her and fuck her ass into submission, and that was what he planned on doing. Using all the force he could muster with his hips, Nate shoved his cock balls deep in his twin sister's ass, causing her to arch her back like she was trying to bury her nose in her crack and her legs to give out and leaving her just on her stomach. He waited until her spine had levelled out before he started pulling back and slamming back in as fast and as hard as her tight hole would allow.

Nat could only grunt in pleasure as her brother and master fucked her ass so viciously. It was all she had ever wanted for the past 8 years and it was better than she could have ever hoped. Her eyes had rolled so far back into her head that the fireworks that she saw going off were literally the synapses firing in her brain. She only wished that she could talk. She'd tell Nate to pull her hair and to slap her ass to help make her cum that much harder, that she was his and that she'd never say no to anything he wanted her to do, even if that was to walk up to Shelby Greene and go down on her and get her ready for the glorious perfection of a cock that was making her ass wetter than a porn star's pussy after a squirting compilation. She wanted to tell her master everything that was in her diaries, in the hopes that she'd find his fetishes and be able to give them to him; she wanted to just tell him over and over again that she was his and that nothing in the world would change that. But with how hard, fast and good Nate was fucking her, all Nat could do was grunt and moan with an unnaturally high-pitched squeak coming from her mouth that made her sound like an Asian porn star.

Having never been in anything so tight and wet and warm as his twin sister's ass, Nate was as close to being in Heaven on earth as anyone could get. The only thing that would have made this better was if he'd had a second dick that could fuck her pussy at the same time. But if her prone body and constant, high-pitched squeaking was any indication, Nat was already broken by his cock. And while the idea of him fucking her with two cocks was arousing, he wasn't sure if his new sister slut could handle it and still be able to function afterwards.

But as he thought all this while driving into her with everything he had, Nate felt the telltale signs of his orgasm approaching. Giving his sister's ass a loud SMACK, caused her to tighten to the point that he couldn't move as her ass exploded around him. But while he was stuck, Natalie's ass bucked like a bull at the rodeo that was also on a pogo stick. It was too much for Nate and he felt his balls constrict as geysers of cum let loose in his twin's ass. While he was nearly certain that she'd been constantly cumming for the past few minutes, Nate knew for a fact that feeling him cum in her ass set his sister off like never before. Not only did she squirt so strong that for a second Nate thought a pipe had burst right on his balls, but her back arched again before she slumped back onto the couch completely unconscious.

Nate collapsed on top of his twin while they both recovered. But while he tried to at least not place all his weight on to her unconscious body, Nate knew that Nat wasn't in the most comfortable position in the world (what with his shrinking cock stuffed balls deep in her abused, no longer virgin ass), but he was still unwilling to move as he wanted to savour this moment and at least wait until she regained consciousness before pulling out.

Having watched her children fucking like she hadn't been since they were toddlers, was making Nancy hornier than she could remember being. She wanted to be fucked by her son just like her daughter had just been fucked by him, and the fact that she wasn't put off by any word in that sentence showed her how much she needed to get well and truly fucked. And it was with that single thought in mind, that she got up and walked over to her son and pressed her tits into his sweaty back while her lips breathed a hot breath onto his ear.

"I hope you're not done, cuz Mommy needs her holes fucked just like you fucked our slut's." Nate shivered as his mother huskily whispered into his ear, the feel of her hot breath and her hotter words bringing life to his cock. "Or do I need to tell you about all the naughty things your Mommy-Slut has done and longs to have you do to her, Master? Do you want to hear about the time I fucked your fifth-grade teacher at the end of parent/teacher night, and how she ate my pussy for over an hour? Or how about that time I went to Cuba with Kim and her husband and the two of them fucked me for the entire week straight."

She nibbled his ear before switching over to his other side and continued to whisper in his ear. "Or do I need to beg you to use your Mommy-Slut so that she can cum like she hasn't cum in years. Do I have to tell you that only you and your glorious cock can get me off, because Tinder and my vibrator just don't do it for me anymore. Please baby," Nancy sexily moaned in his ear, rubbing her hard nipples into his back. "Please Master, come fuck your Mommy like she's dreamt you doing since she tasted your cum last year."

Nate wasn't sure if his mother was being serious in any of these, but the visuals had him filling his twin's gaped ass, causing them both to moan. Half shoving, half pulling himself out, Nate turned to Nancy with his hard cock pointed right at her. With his hands on her shoulders, he forced his mother to her knees before him. "Suck off my spunk and Nat's ass juices while I feel those wonderous tits wrapped around my shaft, Mommy-Slut," he said, testing how far into being his slut she was really willing to go.

Nancy smiled a sexy smile at her dominant son, loving how dirty and commanding he was willing to be. "Yes, Master," she said before kissing his tip. Rather than pulling away, she pushed her lips down his shaft and sucked him into her mouth, not stopping until her lips were pressed against his pubes and he was groaning at the unbelievable sight of his mother inhaling his cock in one go. Sucking on the way back up while her tongue licked and wrapped what parts of his shaft it could, Nancy maintained eye contact with her son as she came off with a wet and sloppy POP! Taking her tits in her hands and squishing them around her new master's cock, Nancy used her own saliva as lube to make the process of titty fucking her son easier. "If you think my mouth is good, just wait until you're in Mommy's pussy. Everyone says it's my best hole." Bending her head down, she licked at her son's head as it popped out from between her tits.

Natalie woke to a feeling of both satisfaction and emptiness. She was sure that there was going to be pain (especially in her ass, considering how hard her brother had just fucked it) but she knew that both Nate and their mother would help her in adjusting to the after effects of sex. Hopefully, this was something that they'd help her overcome with continuous hands-on lessons. But as she tried to push herself up from the couch that Nate had sandwiched her between as he destroyed her holes, Natalie felt her arms give out from the effort of attempting to hold her own weight. It was only when she heard her Mommy Mistress cry out in rapture that she was able to force herself around to watch her brother take his rightful place as Master of the house as he slammed into their mother's pussy.

Nate never wanted this night to end. Not only had he taken his twin sister's virginity in all her holes, not only had she declared herself repeatedly his slut, not only had his sexy mother done the same, but he was now fucking her tight pussy. And while Nat's pussy had gripped him tighter than his mother's pussy was currently, his mother's pussy was able to use her years of experience to draw more pleasure from his dick. Yes, this was certainly a night Nate was going to remember for the rest of his life, way more than if his and his sister's party had been as great as success as either of them hoped.

"Fuck yes!" his mother screamed as he pounded into her. "You fill Mommy's twat so fucking full! God, I can't wait to feel you shooting your cum into me! You're going to fill me with so much cum that even after our slut licks me clean, I'm going to still be leaking for the next week. Cum in me, Master and mark me as your Mommy-Slut! Fuck yes, baby, breed me!"

Hearing his mother's words, especially the idea of breeding her, drove Nate over the edge. With his hands on her hips, his own hips went into overdrive as he pounded his cock into his mother's pussy so hard and fast that he was certain that they both would have bruises in the morning. But if the look on her face and the sounds that came out of her mouth were any indication, she wasn't going to complain; and as much as he was feeling extremely fatigued from having fucked both his sister and mother, Nate would never complain about this family bonding time. Trying to hold back his orgasm for as long as he could, he slowed his hips down. Moving his hands from her hips to her full breasts, Nate gently kneaded them before taking her hard nipples and giving them a light twist, which caused his mother to moan. "I'm so close to cumming and filling this pussy to the brim. Talk dirty to me and send me over the edge, Mommy-Slut!" he commanded.

"You like hearing your Mommy-Slut talking dirty, you naughty boy?" she teased with a moan. "Talking dirty like how I and your sister slut are going to go off the pill tomorrow so that you can fuck us pregnant at the same time so that we can have you drinking from our titties like the big dicked pervert that you are!"

That did it. The thought of feasting on their tits and drinking their milk put Nate over the edge. Squeezing her tits hard, he buried his cock as deep into her pussy as he could and blasted the last of his cum into his mother. "FFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKK!" he groaned as he exploded within her, feeling her muscles milking him dry.

Nat watched as her brother and Master collapsed onto their mother's chest in his exhaustion. Feeling that some of her strength had returned from watching the hot action that was her brother and mother fucking, she pushed herself up and crawled to them, laying her head on her mother's boob and seeing that Nate was sucking her tit like a baby. Following her Master's lead, Natalie sucked her mother's other nipple into her mouth and lightly sucked.

Nancy cooed as a wave of nostalgia overcame her at the sensation of her twins nursing simultaneously from her. "Mmmm, that feels good!" she said quietly. "But we should probably head upstairs; we're going to need our strength for tomorrow if we're putting the house back together and moving you two into the Master bedroom with Mommy."