Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly, both children released the nipple inside their mouths as they stood on shaking legs and slowly made their way into Nate's bedroom. Lying down with his mother on his left and sister on his right, Nate let out a content sigh as he closed his eyes and kissed each of them passionately. "I think tonight was the best night of my life," he said to them.

"Mine too," Nat echoed, while their mother just nodded against Nate's chest.

"I'm sorry that I couldn't fuck you more, mom," Nate said. "But I only lasted as long as I did on the basis of the shock that I was getting to fuck both of you at all."

Kissing his chest, Nancy just smiled at her son's concern. "You can make it up to me in the morning. And I'm sure that over the summer your stamina will increase as you fuck us continuously." She gave him a sexy smile before turning to her daughter. "As your Mommy Mistress, I'm telling you that I get first dibs tomorrow since you got most of his loads tonight. Is that clear, slut?"

Natalie nodded against her brother's chest. "Yes, Mommy Mistress. But can I lick you to wake you up?" she asked mischievously.

"You can start with my ass so that Master can fuck and fill me there first thing."

"Ok," Nate said, not wanting to have them continue talking. "As much as I would love to hear the two of you discussing more sex play, my balls need time to recover. So, go to sleep and we can discuss everything in the morning."

"Yes Master," they chorused before the three of them drifted to sleep.