Truth or Dare

Story Info
My girlfriend and I play a game with her parents.
4.9k words
4.4
143.8k
127

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/27/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the summer after high school graduation and my girlfriend had invited me on her family's annual vacation to their cabin. Gina and I were 'going steady', so I was worried that this was going to be one of those 'what are your intentions with my daughter' pressure things, that I so loved. But the opportunity for a weeks worth of fishing in the outdoors, was too attractive.

We took off Saturday morning for a 3 hour drive to their cabin. When we got there, I helped unload, then took a walk around the place with Gina. She pointed out the family rowboat tied up to their dock. I looked out over the lake from the end of the dock, studying it, looking for likely fishing holes. Also, there was a platform about twenty yards off shore, with a slide mounted to it. You could swim out to it, and slide back into the water off the slide, or just dive back in. As we walked back towards the cabin, I spied a rope swing tied to a big branch that overhung the water. Cool! I thought.

Gina and I returned to the cabin in time for lunch, then her dad and I spent the rest of the day fishing. I could bore you with all the fishing stories (both true and fake), but that wasn't the point in writing this. What I want to tell you about happened Wednesday night, after dinner.

Mr. and Mrs. Simmons were sitting on the couch in the living room having their routine after dinner cocktails. Gina and I were offered alcoholic options too, though we were both under age. I'd drunk alcohol before, but it was hard to get in my small town where everybody knew everybody., so I readily accepted the offer. I'd only ever had beer before, so when Mr. Simmons offered me a bourbon and soda, I happily agreed. Gina had a white wine spritzer. I was determined to match drinks one for one with Mr. Simmons. I guess I was man bonding.

The conversation was light with a lot of jokes being swapped. The alcohol flowed to the point I could no longer keep up with Mr. Simmons without getting sick. I slowed way down, sipping only occasionally.

"Let's play a game." Mrs. Simmons suggested. "I want to play truth or dare. Do you all have the guts, or you all just big chickens?" she said looking around. Hrrr, hmmm, noooo, bring it on, we all clamored - everyone pretty well hammered.

Mr. Simmons raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to get me into trouble again?" he asked. "The last time I played this with you, I ended up running around this very cabin naked as a jailbird while you jeered at me."

"Oh honey. Don't be such a prude. We're all adults here. When has running around nude ever really bothered you?" she wheedled, raising a suggestive eyebrow as she said it.

Gina just giggled, so it looked like it was up to me. I wasn't sure I was willing to divulge my secrets to Gina's parents. Though they were pretty drunk, I was pretty sure they'd still be able to recount the night in their memories, tomorrow. But the alcohol was flowing in my veins, I didn't want to be the party pooper, and I could think of at least half a dozen dares I wouldn't mind either Gina or Mrs. Simmons performing. I was getting horny just thinking about it. Mrs. Simmons is a fine looking woman for 48. She could still perk up my dick.

Mrs. Simmons went and got a bottle out of recycling, placing it in the center of the coffee table. Gina and I pulled the chairs we were sitting in, up to the side of the coffee table opposite Mr. and Mrs. Simmons, who were witting on the couch.

"OK." Mrs. Simmons announced. "We go around the room clockwise. Each person spins, and whoever the bottle lands on gets to ask a person a question. They can either answer it, or take a penalty dare. Everyone got it?" she asked, looking around the coffee table. "Good. I'll start."

She spun the bottle, and it landed on Gina. Gina turned to me.

"How many girlfriends have you had before me?" she asked.

Since I'd moved to Hickstown as a junior, my past was a mystery to Gina. I'd told her some things, but had intentionally left out any mention of other girlfriends. I'd intentionally left it out because there were none, and I wanted to appear to Gina like I was a popular guy, but it really want important to me in any meaningful way.

"You are my first true girlfriend," I told her honestly. "I had a couple dates with other girls, but that's all."

Mr. Simmons spun next. The bottle ended up pointing back at him. We agreed that wasn't fair, and he spun again. This time, the bottle landed on me. I was still feeling light headed, but I was out to stump my first target - Mrs. Simmons, so I took a few deep breaths. It didn't work, so I defaulted to Gina's question.

"How many men have you been with before Mr. Simmons?" I asked. Relationship questions are the heart and soul of Truth or Dare, anyway.

"There were four other men I slept with before Jerry." She said straightforwardly, though I hadn't asked how many she'd slept with.

I spun the bottle next. It landed on back on Mrs. Simmons.

She turned to her daughter. "Have you ever taken any illegal drugs?" she asked her daughter.

"Mom...!" she objected. "Not that again. I already told you I only smoked pot, and that was only a couple of times. Other than that, I've only had alcohol, and only when I'm with you, and that's not even illegal, really."

"All right. I can accept that." she said. "As long as you only drink at home till you turn 21."

Gina spun next and it landed on her dad.

Mr. Simmons turned to me. "Are you and Gina having sex?" he asked bluntly.

I was really glad to be so drunk now. These questions would have been very uncomfortable, otherwise. But Gina saved me from an immediate reply.

"Daddy that's not fair. Your question involves me, too." she exclaimed.

"Every question asked here tonight has involved other people." he said. No reason this should be an exception."

"But I'm right here." she complained.

He ignored the complaint, turning to me and waiting for my answer.

I looked at Gina and gulped. "Uh, I think I better take a dare."

"All right." he said. "Kiss Gina passionately in front of us. I want to see just how familiar you are with my daughter."

Kissing Gina is nothing I have to be asked to do. We had been having sex regularly, so I was very familiar with her body, but what could Mr. Simmons detect just from watching us kiss?

I boldly went over to Gina's chair. Leaning down, I cupped her head with one hand, directing it towards my open lips. We tongue kissed for a good minute.

Mrs. Simmons spun next. The bottle landed on her daughter.

Gina was still angry at her dad for the last question, so she just blurted out "Grab mom by the boobs,"

Dad looked at her mildly. "That's not a question."

This just seemed to make her angrier. "OK then. Have you and mom ever done it in the butt?"

This may seem to be a bit rude, and it was. But Gina and I had talked about trying anal sex because she was curious. I'd played with her butthole a little, but that's about all.

Anyway, Gina is an only child and used to getting her own way. I'm sure she was out to stump her dad so she could give him a punishment dare. But, he surprised her.

"Yes, your mother and I do enjoy that activity." he said mildly.

I looked at Mrs. Simmons. She didn't seem to be embarrassed or anything, either.

"How did it feel?" she asked, tuning to her mom.

"One question, one answer, Gina." she said. "But you did inadvertently answer your dad's previous question. Obviously you're having regular sex if you're even thinking about it anally. It's definitely an upper division activity." she said rather sternly.

Gina was still pouting, but pouting more thoughtfully, now.

Mrs. Simmons spun next, and the bottle landed on me again.

"Doesn't anal sex hurt?" I asked her (one of my biggest worries).

"Not is you use a lot of lube." she said matter of factly. "There's a feeling of pressure till the man's penis gets inside, with maybe a twinge when the head pops through, but that's about all. The rest is quite pleasurable, but a different feeling than regular sex. Not something I like to do every day or anything, but once in a while is all right,"

Was this the alcohol talking or was Mrs. Simmons always so blunt? I thought. I wasn't sure what to think, other than this little game had taken a decidedly interesting turn.

Mrs. Simmons spun next and it landed on Mr. Simmons. What is this? I thought. I was thinking I was the one that was going to get the grilling, but it seemed to me that both parents were focusing on getting answers out of Gina. Especially when Mr. Simmons turned back to his daughter.

"Have you and Jack had anal sex?" he asked his daughter.

She answered truthfully and without resentment. "No. That's why I was asking."

Mr. Simmons spun next and it landed on me. I hated picking on Gina too, but I really wanted to know.

"Do you really want to try anal sex?" I asked her.

"What's all this talk about anal sex? she erupted, turning red. "Who started this questioning, anyway?"

"You did." we all replied in unison.

"Well then, I'm ending it. I'll take a dare." she said.

Not being real original, I said. "OK then, take off all your clothes and run around the outside of the cabin naked."

She looked at me shocked.

"Don't get so upset sweety." I said, trying to calm her. "Everyone in this room has seen you naked."

So she did it, and we all went out and cheered her on. When she came back in though, she unfortunately put her clothes all back on.

Gina spun next. The bottle landed on her mom.

Mrs. Simmons stood up, looking at both me and her daughter. "This isn't a question, but I'm using it as my turn, anyway." she said. "I want both of you to talk to me before you try anything anal. I won't try to stop you, but if you are going to try it, I want you to do it right and safely. You can really hurt a woman if you do it wrong. Now. You've got to promise me." she said, rather sternly.

So we did. It seemed reasonable at the time, though I don't know what would really happen if Gina and I were really going at it hot and heavy. Anyway, Mrs. Simmons spun and the bottle landed on Gina. Kind of like the bottle was expecting Gina to respond to her mother.

Instead, Gina looked at her father. "Did I turn you on when I was running around the cabin naked?" she asked.

"That one is one I will not answer. It's none of yours or anyone else's business." he said, pointedly looking at his wife for some reason.

"OK then." Gina said somewhat spitefully. "Go jump in the lake right now, with all your clothes on, and when you get back, take off all your wet clothes in front of us."

Again, Mr. Simmons spoke mildly. "Can I take my wallet and keys out before I jump in?"

Gina said of course, so he left his wallet and keys on the end table by the door on his way out. We heard the splash and him returning. Mrs. Simmons made him take off his wet clothes out on the porch. But, unlike his daughter, he didn't put on fresh dry clothes when he came in, simply sitting down at his place around the coffee table. Gina pretended neither to notice or care, but I did catch her checking out her dad's package several times.

Mr. Simmons spun next. The bottle landed on me.

I thought a bit. Gina wasn't a virgin when I met her. Another fact about her is that she is a real cock gobbler, though with a peculiar twist (at least it seemed to me). She loves to suck cock, but she is deathly afraid of anyone knowing it, so I figured I was finally going to get a dare on her.

"Have you ever deep throated anyone?" I asked

She looked at me like I'd just revealed the most awful thing in the world. "You know I won't answer that one." she said huffily.

I smiled. "So then your penalty will be to take off all your clothes and keep them off, like your dad. All of 'em. Your panties, too."

Giving me her 'most displeased' expression, she did as I'd dared her to, but sat down rapidly, crossing her legs.

Gina spun next. It landed on her mom.

Once again, her mom stood up. "I think it's time for some rule changes." she said. It was obvious that she could see the tensions building between her daughter and her husband, and also between me and Gina.

"First, we're all going to get naked, so we're all on the same page again." she said, starting to disrobe herself. I went to a corner and turned away from everybody, not because I had a nudity taboo, or anything, but I was afraid of the hard on I would be displaying if I studied Mrs. Simmons for too long. I left my clothes in the corner and quickly returned to my chair, trying to hide my semi erect member. Mrs. Simmons was already sitting down.

"So no more questions anymore. All right. Everybody's getting too upset, so let's just stop trying to find questions to shock and stump each other. If you've got a dare in mind, just spit it out." she said, spinning the bottle.

I interrupted. "But what's the penalty if you refuse the dare."

Mrs. Simmons looked at me with raised eyebrow. "Shame." she said. "Simply shame."

I thought about it and the people I was with, and decided that, yes, I would feel shame if I were to back out on a dare while the others went through with theirs.

I turned to Gina. "You OK with that?" I asked. She just nodded at me with an intense look of competition on her face.

The bottle landed on Gina. "Play with mom's boobs." She said to her dad.

"For how long?" he asked, nonplussed. " The rest of the night?"

"Oh, just touch 'em and kiss 'em." she said impatiently.

Mr. Simmons happily complied.

Author's Note: While Mr. Simmons is happily complying, now seems to be a good time to describe Mrs. Simmon's boobs. While Mrs. Simmons has a beautiful face and a fine ass, she is somewhat deficient in the boob department. Her daughter has C cup breasts. Maybe Mrs. Simmons were C sized when she was young, before kids, but now Gina's C's appeared to be about twice as big as Mrs. Simmons. They were shaped like pancakes, for lack of a better description. And her nipples reminded me most of chocolate kisses.

Mr. Simmons spun next, and the bottle landed on me. I was completely turned on by this point, and completely in embarrassed to be that way in front of my girlfriend's parents. Thank god for alcohol, I thought.

"Kiss your husband on the tip of his dick." I said, wondering if I'd gone too far.

I needn't have worried, Mrs. Simmons happily complied.

I spun next, with the bottle landing on Gina.

Not wanting to be left out she said, "Play with my boobs and kiss my nipples."

Not a dare I was going to pass up on,

Gina spun next, with the bottle landing on her dad.

He dad stood up, dangling cock and all, with his arms wide open. "Come give me a big hug, daughter. Let's make up and be friends."

She nearly knocked me over, rushing to meet her dad's embrace. She gave him a peck on the lips, but I swear I saw a bit of tongue, even in that quick kiss. Fathers and daughters, I thought. Go figure. But I'm glad they've made up.

Mrs. Simmons spun and the bottle landed on Gina (is that coffee table slanted or something?).

"Can I come over and sit on your lap, like I used to do when I was little." she asked meekly.

Mr. Simmons looked his daughter in the eyes. "Honey, if you do that, you are going to find out quite immediately the answer to your earlier question."

Gina giggled. "Oh, daddy, I don't care. I just need a good cuddle."

She crawled up into his lap, arms around his neck, head on his shoulder. They sat hugging for about a minute. I thought I saw a tear in Mrs. Simmons' eye as she spun the bottle. It landed on me. Since Gina was still busy hugging her dad, I leaned over close to Mrs. Wilson.

I whispered to her. "Can I play with your boobs?" I asked. "Will your husband be upset? I don't mean to be offensive or anything, but you have boobs like I've never seen before, and I'm very curious."

Before Mrs. Simmons could respond, I heard a male voice behind me. "I don't mind if she doesn't." he said.

Mrs. Simmons nodded, so I went over and stood in front of her while she stood up. I went around behind her and cupped her breasts in my hands, like a living bra. They were light, but had a distinct and discernable weight to them. Then, I turned her around and grabbed each breast in my hand, while I kissed each nipple. "Thank you.", I said.

She smiled, and there was a sparkle in her eye.

By now, Gina was off her dad's lap and back in her seat, so Mr. Simmons was free to spin. The bottle landed on his wife.

Mrs. Simmons studied her husband. Then she looked at me. "Can I touch your cock?" she asked. "Well actually, can I hold your balls? They are so big and beautiful, like a bulls'."

I looked at Mr. Simmons. He just shrugged.

"Sure." I said. After all, I'd just been fondling her boobs.

She waited for me to stand up, then got on her knees in front of my now almost erect member. At this point, I was beyond embarrassment. She cupped my balls in her hand, seeming to weight them. She stroked her fingernails down the back side, then palmed them up to her lips. She kissed each ball lightly, then impulsively, kissed the head of my dick. On the way back to her seat, she went by her husband,

"How far are you willing to go?, she said to him.

"As far as you are, baby. Don't worry about me." he said, a bit of a challenge in his voice.

I spun the bottle next, and it landed on Gina. I could see where Gina got her competitive spirit from. I realized that she and her mom were competing over something. She looked at her mom like she was wondering how far her mom would go.

"Suck dad's cock." she said, bluntly.

"Certainly dear." she said mildly. "Shall I make him cum, too?"

"Don't be so literal, mom." she said. "Just suck him till he's hard. I want to see a daddy hard on."

Mrs. Simmons just smiled at her daughter. Looking at her, she went over to her husband and kneeled in front of him. Still looking at her daughter out of the corner of her eye, she engulfed her husband, encouraging his cock to extend, by pulling on in with her lips. It really didn't take much. I think we were all in a pretty high state of sexual tension. She gave her husband a couple of final tugs, then went back to her seat.

Gina spun next, and it landed on her mom.

Her mom was really smiling now, She looked at her husband while she said to me "Jack dear, will you please come over here and lick my pussy?"

While I was going over to her, she'd leaned back into the couch and brought her feet up to rest on the couch cushions. Her knees were spread. Her cunt was beautifully spread before me, as I sank to my knees. Her pubes matched her hair. Her cunt slit was distinctly visible as it peeked out through the hair. She had fine, delicate, petal like inner labia.

I looked over at Gina. She was looking at her mom with a scowl on her face. A mother daughter competition? I thought. Was Mrs. Simmons challenging her daughter to have her pussy eaten by her own father? I pondered this while lapping sloppily at Mrs. Simmons' pussy. She'd grabbed my head by the hair, and had pulled my face to her bush. I kept it up till she let go of my hair. I looked up into a satisfied expression, so I went back to my seat.

Mrs. Simmons spun next, and it landed on Mr. Simmons. "OK daughter." he said, "I give. Please come and suck your daddy's cock. Keep it up till I tell you to stop. I don't want to cum yet."

My cock guzzling girlfriend didn't have to be asked twice. She went over, kneeling between her father's legs, and went to work greedily. I reached for the bottle, but with a raised eyebrow looking at Mrs. Simmons.

"It looks like they're going to be busy for a while." she said. "Why don't we just go to a bedroom. There's a nice big bed in the back one." she said, getting up and grabbing my cock. She led me to the bedroom by my dick.

She pushed me down on the bed, and immediately went to work on my already fully erect member. She slid me all the way in, till my dick head was bumping into her throat, then she pushed a little harder and my dick slid into her throat, till my pubes were pressed against her lips. Like mother like daughter? I thought. Mrs. Simmons was quite a good cock guzzler, herself. But, Mrs. Simmons wasn't looking for cum in her mouth, so she pulled off and climbed on top of me, aiming my cock at her pussy.

12