Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was balls deep, I reached up and grabbed her flapjack tits, squeezing them till the nipples popped forward. I licked and sucked her titties, while my cock rode up and down in her pussy. This was a quite pleasant position for me, but I couldn't get the purchase I wanted, so I let go of her tits and grabbed her ass cheeks, pulling her down to me. I arched my pelvis and slammed my dick into her passage repeatedly and rapidly.

She moaned and whimpered.

"Oh yes, daddy. You fuck your little girl so good." she purred.

Huh? Way more to this family's story than I'd ever imagined. I was beyond caring, though. I rolled her over and began fucking her with a passion. Go with it, I thought.

"Daddy loves his little girl's pussy." I said, trying to make my voice sound as deep as possible. "Does babygirl want her daddy's man cum?"

"Oh yes please daddy. Fill me with your daddy cum. Make me your pregnant bitch." she rejoined.

This turned me on to no end. I began pumping furiously and didn't let up till my sperm was bouncing off her cervix, on it's way to finding an ovum to impregnate. My dick lurched in her pussy with each pump of ejaculate. Finally, I lay quiet on Mr. Simmons, jerking slightly each time my super sensitive penis moved in her still yearning pussy.

"I'm sorry I couldn't last longer." I told her. "But it's your fault. You are one hot woman."

"Mmmmmm." she purred. "I loved it just as much as you. But the wonderful thing about youth is that I can have you up and ready again in no time. It's the wonderful part of being young, so enjoy it while it lasts. But first, I want to check on my dear husband."

She rolled me off her and headed for the door. In a few minutes she was back. Crawling back into bed she said, with the sound of satisfaction in her voice, "They're doing quite well. He's teaching her how to ass fuck now. Do you want to teach your little daughter how to ass fuck, too? Your little girl is a good student and an even better student when it's something she wants to learn?" she smiled.

I was really getting into this little roleplay we were involved in - my cock was once again flying high and proud. But I had to know.

"So, you and your dad were... intimate?" I asked.

"Unfortunately no." she said seriously. "But he died when I was just hitting puberty. I'd only been having periods for a year. He was my big fantasy, and I was an incorrigible sex fiend once my hormones turned on. I used to masturbate, thinking of him at least twice a day. In fact, I used to do that till I met my husband. Then, he became my daddy surrogate. That's why I wanted my daughter to be able to experience what I was never able to get. I could see Gina loved her dad the same way I was in love with mine."

"So enough of that." he said, grabbing my cock. "So does daddy want his little girl's ass, or not?"

"OK." I said, more than amiably, "But, you're gonna have to teach me, not vise versa. I want to learn, so I don't hurt Gina if we do it."

She laughed. "Oh just go with it. Your little daughter will tell you what feels good. But there's Vaseline in the end table. Go rub some all over the tip of your cock."

When I'd finished, Mrs. Simmons was on all fours (two's actually) with her ass in the air, and her head on a pillow. She had her ass spread with both hands.

"Is this good daddy? Can you see your little girls teeny weeny little poop hole?" she said, in a little girls voice."

"It looks very inviting." I said, in a deep voice.

And it did. Her round little pucker hole was looking up at me. I could see the tiny hole in it's very center.

"Oh daddy, don't tease." she said. I guess I'd been staring longer than I thought. "Put your dick head on my pooper. Push it through my shithole. But go slow, this is my first time." her hands were resting against my hips, keeping me from going too fast.

As I pushed, Mrs. Simmons did something like trying to take a shit, but instead of anything coming out, her anal ring expanded and seemed to suck at the head of my dick. It made it easy for the head of my dick to pop in, leaving a ring of Vaseline around my disappearing cock. I let Mrs. Smith's hands guide me as I slid in. The little oval ring looked like a mouth as it slowly swallowed my dick.

When I hit bottom, she said, "Oh that's it daddy. It feels so gooooood and doesn't hurt a bit. Fuck me hard daddy, pump me hard with your man dick."

I was thankful for Mrs. Simmons kept giving me hints about how to proceed, and was especially glad she'd given me the all clear sign. I pumped her like a demon. I grabbed her by the hips and slammed into her rapidly, time and time again.

Mrs. Simmons was whimpering. "Daddy, oh daddy. Fuck me. Fuck your little baby's ass."

I kept at that fast pace for at least five minutes. I was glad I'd been a long distance runner in high school.

Mrs. Simmons was screaming, "Daddddddddyyyyyyyy. I'm cuuuuuummmmmiiii innnnnnnggggggggg... You're making babygirl cum real goooood."

Like it was another suggestion, I took the suggestion, and emptied my balls. Lurch after lurch spewed jets of sperm into Mrs. Simmons rectal cavity. I fell on her back, spent. Mrs. Simmons collapsed under me. I lay there, letting my dick slowly shrink, till my dick popped out of her ass. I could feel my cum leaking out of her abused butt hole and onto my balls.

Then I rolled off, and sat up on my elbow. "Did daddy do good?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, "Daddy did real good. His puddykins feels tingly all over."

"Well, Daddy feels real good all over, too." I told her. "When does my little girl want another visit?" I asked?

Mrs. Simmons laughed. "Boys, she said. I'm sorry Jack," she said, breaking character, "I've already got a daddy surrogate."

"Awwwww." I said disappointingly.

"But," she continued, "Since you're now part of the family. Maybe you can be a favorite uncle."

12