All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by That70sGuy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518almost 7 years ago
nice story

I'm curious as to what father and daughter got up to though!

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
First time I read a parents, daughter, and BF playing Truth and Dare. Especially the first time together.

Just like UAlbanyGirl said..What did Gina and her Dad do while Jack was fucking Mom? Were Gina and Dad doing anal? Were Gina and her Dad fucking regularly. I wonder how this will affect the family dynamic.

If I read this correctly, Mom said she encouraged Gina to be fucking her Dad. Did Jack have any idea that his girl friend was fucking her Dad. Why was Dad so worried about Jack fucking Gina if he was fucking her?

What an interesting arrangement. Hope we get another chapter.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

It would have been better if all four were in the same room so we could "see" what the real daddy and daughter were up to. Either that or change the POV from the boyfriend to the daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More build up!

About as much imagination as Goldylocks. And half of the story stayed in the living room.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
half

Only half a story, you've built up the Daddy Daughter story, but forgot to continue.

What happened with the Daddy Daughter,

How did everyone feel the following day, were there any regrets?

Did Jack challenge his girlfriend about how long she had been having sex with her Daddy,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Liked it But.....

I really liked the story but agree with the others that it would have been hotter if they were all in the same room. And even hotter if Mrs. Simmons would have licked all her hubby's cum from Gina's pussy and ass! Maybe in the sequel!

BTW, I am not one of those people that harps on poor grammar and stuff like that but I don't understand how towards the end of page 1 Mrs. Simmons briefly became Mrs. Wilson........just sayin', LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
stunning

Nice story ! But, i belive it's only half of it. I'll keep searching the next parts.

G.M.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Proofread any of this?

Let's see, in one place Mrs. Simmons became Mrs. Wilson, and in page two she's Mrs. Smith. And on at least two or three places, Mrs. Simmons spins the bottle two times before Mr. Simmons takes his turn. Thus, things got a bit confusing. Walk away from the story for about fifteen minutes,then read it like it is the first time you have seen the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I liked the idea but it took some seriously weird turns, no clothes rule was a bummer. I like panties and no descriptions. To quick

Eros_343Eros_343almost 7 years ago
More description

Could've used way more description and detail, and not just as an author's note.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then? Daughter-dad

I was hoping he would go watch his G/F get assfucked by her Daddy, --- and whatever else happened that night ...???

Her description of events after he left her with Daddy?

goducks1goducks1about 5 years ago
sexy fun story

good tease, great sex

Theo2dayTheo2dayalmost 5 years ago
Great story

Loved the it of humour in the beginning with the playful type banter. Look forward to the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More please

Ticket Mrs Simmons pregnant and also anytime along line to he suck Mr Simmons cock

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous