All Comments on 'Truth or Dare'

by Gumbo25

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaalmost 4 years ago
WTF

He was still having sex with that slut, especially after knowing she was having sex with all kinds of guys. The guy is a wimp but He did get his revenge, so I give him that. I don't see how he didn't see that she was a cheating Slut. There were lots of signs. This was worth 4 stars in my book, only because he kicked her to the curb.

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 4 years ago

hope you go a bit more. he still needs to get even with mccallister.

would also like to find out what his ex figured out and thought of the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very good but...

Had he explained to her how he set her up with Julien and how he knew of the other guys she screwed while married I think it would have been even better. Just the name drop only means he knew of the guy, not that he hired the guy.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

It was a good story, but it ended too abruptly.

The confrontation with a cheating spouse and the aftermath of a bitch being burned are the most satisfying part of a BtB tale. How much money did the husband save by dumping the slut wife? He had to pay $30k for the actor, so I'm assuming it was a lot?

What was Anna's long-term reaction to being left penniless? A gold-digging whore like her wouldn't give up on the meal-ticket husband so easily. She'd be desperate to get him back and wouldn't be dissuaded by one rejection. I think you missed an opportunity to really twist the knife on the deceitful bitch.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
Still on page two, but it’s already a lesson:

Wanting a hot girlfriend does not mean she’ll be a good wife for an insecure beta male.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
What a smarmy little prick he was

He got the truth out of Karl by promising not to show the pictures to Karl's boss, and then, after he got his revenge on Anna, he sent the pictures anyway.

Our "hero" was just an insecure little man, knowing that his wife was really out of his league, and knowing, at least in the back of his mind, that it was all about the Benjamins. He wanted to show her off, a trophy wife, but just not show her off too much; he wanted to control everything. Still, it turned out that he wasn't man enough to keep her at home, even from guys who couldn't do much for her economically.

The epilogue really is that Karl, being a top notch diesel mechanic, could get a job anywhere, and was employed again within a week; his next boss didn't care who Karl fucked as long as he could turn wrenches. 6'3", 220 lb Karl knew where the male Karen worked, and it didn't take long to figure out where he lived . . . or how to waylay him on the street. A quick strike in the dark with a Caterpillar XT-7 hydraulic hose laid the little prick out cold.

When the male -- he wasn't actually a man -- Karen woke up, he was out in the woods of Oregon, wire tied to a tree. As his eyes cleared up, he could see Karl, sitting on a log, tending a small fire. Looking around, as best he could, Karen couldn't see anything else besides the trees. It wasn't raining, but everything around was typical northwest Pacific coast wet.

"You got me fired, asshole, after you had promised not to send the pictures to my boss. Well, fired is what you're about to get, as well, fired by real fire." With that Karl picked up the metal brand that had one end in the heart of the flames.

With everything so wet, the flames hadn't been going that well, but if not cherry-red, the tip of the brand was still very hot, and the male Karen screamed as Karl pressed it into his left ear. "I guess I better not burn out your other eat yet, 'cause I want to tell you what's going to happen. I'm going to burn out your eyes next, and then your pathetic little dick. When I leave here, you are going to be quite dead, but that won't be for hours. We're forty miles from civilization, and won't be anyone up this neck of the woods until hunting season. By then won't be nothin' left of your body but coyote shit."

Then Karl picked the brand up from the flames again, laughing as he asked, "Left eye or right eye?" Scared to death, the officious little prick last control of his bladder and pissed all over himself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Reed Richards..

Son. You need therapy. Lmao. The fact that you were so emotionally affected by a story that humiliated cucks like you is very unhealthy. Go to a therapist, work on your issues, find a way to better yourself. Hey, maybe your writing will improve as a result too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I think

The best parts of the story were in t h e set up. They really Just didn't belong together,and golddigger or not , should not have gotten married. Even she should have realized it by the truth or dare games. He was too straight !aced , she too free . After that the story gets less interesting and more party , as the characters get flatter.first half , a five , second half , less than three. As evidenced by the split reactions of critics in the comments section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

Reed Richards thinks a mercenary, cheating slut is out of the league of a nice, normal, smart, hardworking guy who enjoys being with his attractive wife and having sex with her.

I should certainly hope they are not in the same league!

vhasstvhasstalmost 4 years ago
Enjoyed your tale

Using deception and lies to destroy the deceiving liars.. Outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Couldn't finish

Old formula, useless "revenge" that defies willful suspension of disbelief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It was okay

The burn was neat and unusual but I wasn't grabbed. I guess I just wasn't emotionally invested in the mc.

desikdesikalmost 4 years ago
sometimes reveange seems a fair thing

Love your story, dude!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Decent story

But the ending just dropped off a cliff. It's like you decided to say the end and not finish it. Wtf.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

To bad Trent didn’t off the bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@reedy richards

Dude, go get a life, fix up your own stories before piling shit on some one else's story.

It's all fiction in case you do not understand that term, it's make belief, fantasy, a figment of one's imagination, and what most of us are here for, you seem to belong to the factual history section!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

Real characters, all of them flawed, each with their strengths and weaknesses, and at the end a few loose ends. Retribution is good, but I appreciate the idea of good enough. He got all of the Major players, Some got away, that’s ok. I saw no suspension of belief, which is rare in these stories.The

Well done

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I lost interest when you decided to go the supervillian route. The one where you come up with a ridiculous, overly complicated plot to dump and get revenge on her? Yeah, boring.

This was a story that should have been wrapped up in 2 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Also, it's quite obvious to everyone That ReedRichards is in desperate need of psychological help.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF ReedRichards

OF COURSE HE SENT THE PICTURES.

When the police interrogate suspects, they get to lie. He lied and did the correct thing: fucked them all.

What was he supposed to do? Give that tramp more money than absolutely necessary and set Karl and the others up in their own businesses?!

No, I lied when I beat that confession out of you. And, tough shit you don't like it.

Very believable behaviors except I couldn't fuck her. because, I figure, I'm very capable of getting different pussy myself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's the best story today, but my, my Mr. Richards...

You really do have major character flaws...imagine the enormity of Karl and the others reaping what they sowed. Wait...I forgot...there's a rule somewhere that says commitments and wedding vows don't matter is one partner is more attractive than the other. /sarc/

Should we assume you identify with Karl because you've been a sleaze in the course of your life? Just curious...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow Stretch

Were you Karl in a previous relationship or what? Issues, man. You publish, so write your own story...somewhere other than comments. Just wow...

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
The more comments you read from ReedRichards...

... The more you're thankful you do not have such an immature douchebag in your life.

No idea exactly why any man should protect some guy who just happened to have been FUCKING HIS WIFE behind his back, but, in the real world, whether or not someone expose such a piece of garbage is solely and squarely his prerogative, and no one else.

If JT didn't get back at Karl, he wouldn't have been more noble for it - actually, a lot of folks would see him as being quite a pussy for not getting his righteous pound of flesh out of the asshole. It would have been quite a different story if jerkoff warned the unsuspecting cuckold about who his wife truly was before he got proof of her adultery, but that's not how it played out. Karl was a worthless shithead; he only spilled out to JT 'cause he was a coward who couldn't fight his way out of it (lay out in one single punch... what a man!) and who was too chicken-shit about losing a potential promotion to not keep his mouth shut about his girlfriend's BFF. You truly got to have some sort of mental retardation to find anything remotely upstanding about such a piece of shit.

Gotta love the fact that, in the little revenge fantasy Richards cooked up in his malfunctioning brain, he had his 'poor, betrayed hero' claimed that JT "promised not to send the pictures to (his) boss"... Where the hell did you read any such thing, dummy? That literally never happened - Karl begged his better (not even debatable) to not sent the compromising information to his superior, but he didn't coerce any promises that said information would be bury forever. And, even if such a promise was made... why exactly would make Karl think that JT would keep it? He shouldn't get back at him, 'cause he finally was FORCED to tell him that he had a slut for a wife!?

Get the fuck out of here, doofus.

Karl, thinking that JT wouldn't rat him out 'cause he told him the truth about his bride, is as gullible, idiotic and naive as JT, thinking that Anna wouldn't cheat on him, 'cause she loves him and she made vows do not do so... Both were wrong, and both paid a price for it.

If anything, though, Karl should THANKED JT for setting him straight, making him realize how pointless his life with Sally was, and forcing him to move to better things. For sure, he wouldn't see it that way for awhile, but, eventually, after getting another job and finding a woman actually worth marrying, I bet he would actually see that his boss finding out how much of a backstabbing moron he used to be wasn't at all the worst thing that ever happened to him. 'Thing is, such a character actually has to grow up to get to this level of enlightenment.

It's probably more than time for you to do the same, Reed. Stoopid.

tangoperutangoperualmost 4 years ago
Really, ReedRichards?

So Karl lost a job, got another one without problem, so in the end he didn't suffer. But he will try its hand at murder anyway, just because.

And you call the MC insecure...

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 4 years ago
Went down hill

The first half was okay. It jumped from present to the past and made it difficult to follow. The last part including the sexed pool party was out of character with the wife presented in the beginning. The last part with the actor friend was off the wall. Other than those problems it was fine.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
I liked it.

It does not bother me at all that he showed the pictures after promising not to. Karl was scum and he needed to learn that first hand. What surprised me was that the narrator believed anything that Karl said. Honor was not Karl's strong suit.

I do like the idea of a cheater burning herself. I'm preparing a story along that same idea now and I have to admit I like the concept. A bat to the knees is satisfying, but why do time for someone who is unworthy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh look ReedRichards is upset again because a faithless slut isnt forgiven

Or given a pass, or welcomed back in open arms because that is soooooo alpha.

She is out of his class? I literally laughed out loud about that and your bizarre beta label. You are one bizarre individual, predictable but definitely bizarre. You certainly give the anonymous folk a run for their money with these comments cher

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

You made Reed Richards go full incel, that is worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting story

But a little hard to follow. You jumped around in time a lot. And those jumps were, at times, not clear. You need to work on continuity. And then you need to work on your characters. Not a likable person to be found (except Mom, Dad and maybe Jackie). The women were sluts and your lead guy was a pitiful, insecure little weasel. Hard to like a story when there's no one to root for. I hope his Dad recovered.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Damn good acting

A truly good burn the bitch burn story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Paint by numbers sotry

This had all the standard elements, not a bad story but I think it could have been better becasue it had no real stand up guys or likable characters.

Not much maturity there, more like he never left High School and still thought with his dick. The revenge seemed far fetched, as I can't imagine anyone would blow 30K on tricking her into divorce given his age and probable assets. It takes a very long time to build up a successful practice as a CFP.

Thanks for the effort and keep working at it.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash747almost 4 years ago

Gumbo25 this story was very enjoyable until you threw in a misused word “here”, which broke the rhythm of the flow in the story. Here represents a place, you should have used “hear”, as he heard what her plan was in dealing with sound.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?

I understand that this is just a story, but you should have maintained some sense of reality. He was still having sex with her when he knew that she was fucking other guys. Are you pretending that STD'S don't exist?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
one line on the last page = 1 star.

I hate that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
re: Paint by numbers sotry

Hardly surprising, considering the paint by numbers title. According to the URL, there are at least 86 stories just on this site with the same tired, cliche, trite, title. If so little effort is spent on the main thing that draws readers to a story, how much effort was spent on the story? Very often, you CAN judge book by its cover, or, in this case, a story by its title..

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago
Trust your guts... not your penis

Dumbass was pussy-whipped into marrying a girl who was, for all intents and purposes, beneath him in every category that truly mattered.

Sure, she was hot and fuck like a pornstar, but, after that... she had absolutely nothing going on for her: no money, a shitty job, shitty friends, and the personality of a hooker. But JT still listening to the sound his dick made while singing...

♫ If you like it, then you shoulda put a ring on it! ♪

... even though the rest of his body was yelling...

♪ She take my money, when I'm in need, Yeah, she's a triflin' friend indeed! ♫

Evidently, the idiot even married her without a prenup... thank heavens Anna has the brain power of a squirrel, otherwise he would still be paying for her to fuck whomever she wants.

Interesting BTB scheme, this one was, even though I seriously doubt most guys could actually pull it off - I couldn't picture myself in a middle of a six month-long con job where I had to act as a clueless and loving partner to a gutter-trash slut, even if the endgame was for me to keep all my money. JT is a legit true G for that - most guys would have ended up just kicking the hoe out of their house, knowing what she was doing when she was supposedly all alone.

All and all, quite a come-up for the young man: he kept all of his assets, has even more disposable income than before he got married, and had, for awhile, some high-level sexual encounters with a nymphomaniac gold-digger. It may have been a hard lesson to learn emotionally, but now, he'll be more than able to handle any high maintenance women without risking everything he has, especially his own heart.

Ultimately, Anna's punishment felt tame - losing everything she schemed to gain doesn't seem like much of a loss, since she can still very easily become the trophy wife of some rich jerk. If JT could have found a way to mess with her ability to seduce any man she wants, and prevent her from trapping some other sucker between her legs for awhile, then that would have been some much deserved payback. Ultimately, it feels like the only one that truly paid a high price for fucking with the MC, here, was Trent - both his ex and Sally will bounce back, and, as I already told some doofus previously, Karl will probably end up better off after walking away from those two worthless bitches.

Which brings me to my sole, legit complaint with this story: bringing up McCallister again without doing anything with him. Chekhov's gun is a well known dramatic principle for a reason, author; so, in your upcoming stories, please take the time to apply it properly.

Anyway, not bad for a second effort. I just dropped another writer, so glad to add you in my favorites, Gumbo. Thanks for the share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very uneven storh

Very unlikable characters. Maybe Ronnie is cool. He is uptight , but not oppresively so.And at least is honest about his more conservative desires. Stkll, most of his reasons for marrying her are her body and the sex. She is just there for the payday. They are doomed from the start. Hated her lying , and thought his revenge cldver. But did t like him betraying a promise , even to a cheating scimbag. 5 stars for the start and revenge plan , three for the rest of the slry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good thing she got rid of him...

Truth is with assets like that she will get all the other assets she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Weak. The plot, the main character, and the epilog.

I think its really odd that Reed Richards knows the part numbers for Caterpillar hydraulic hoses. Amazing what you can learn on Google.

The main character didn't marry above his pay grade, he simply married beneath his level of perception and discernment. A fuck pig like Anna is about as hard to identify as a, well, a pig in a pony show. So he got what he deserved. And with Anna's great body and empty soul she will be lassoing some other doofus with more money than brains. Its Darwin's way of redistributing the wealth. Whores like Anna do it so much more efficiently and righteously than Bernie or Joe would. Any man who marries for pussy and looks is too stupid to stay wealthy. Let the jewelry stores and the car dealers and the divorce attorneys help funnel that treasure down to people who can really use it.

The only thing that saved this story is that the MC did use Anna's greed and lack of scruples to burn herself. It was revealing that she came back fully intending for the dumb shit to take her back, she had that little respect for him. Its OK, Anna will land on her back and do just fine.

One more thing. A guy thinks he is shooting you, and you think you can sneak up on him with a baseball bat? Are you some kind of anti-gun nut, or just nuts? Once he fired his weapon to kill you he's fair game, and a menace to society. Why increase the prison population? And who do you think he's going to come looking for when he gets paroled? He won't miss the second time. Gotta love how Darwin culls out the weaklings.

Thanks for the effort.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 4 years ago

Tempis Fugit. (Often incorrectly defined as “The time sequences are fucked up!”.) Gumbo jumps back and forth within a 5-10 year period with random abandon (and poorly, although I’m sure he knew what was when, whether We-The-Readers get it or not.

I understood that, in order to make more money, Hubby decided to open a second office in a city 2 1/2 hour drive away, and worked there three weeks of the month, then went back to his hometown office for the remaining week. Where did Sweetie live? It sounded like many of the players were from the same hometown, but either he is only with her 1 week a month, or is away from her that week.

Given that weirdness, I shan't mention that Sally became Anna in the T&D game that started this avalanche!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All over the place

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 4 years ago
Burn the bitch forever!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

All of this just because he was too stupid to make her sign a pre nup! It has been my experience that if you follow your gut it is usually right, this woman didn't even try to hide it before she hooked him and married him. In my opinion this was a waste of band with, oh well to each his own.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreealmost 4 years ago
OK story.

Not as good as the first one.

A story telling us why our hero

shouldn't marry his girlfriend

and having him marrying her anyway.

A stupid hero

does not a good story make.

The rest of it was good though.

4 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks!

This could've veered into the boring lane but you kept it moving along fairly smoothly. As BTB tales go, I thought the, "Get her to marry a false actor" gambit was kinda refreshing.

4*

It would've been 5 if you'd found a way to surprise us with how it would end.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@mightyhorny 5/27/20

Did you read the story? Page 3.

"I also told him that unless he didn't want his boss getting the photos he had to tell me the truth on all my questions and not to let Anna, Sally or anyone else know that I knew what went on.

He agreed, he seemed desperate to keep the photos from his boss."

MightyHornyMightyHornyalmost 4 years ago

@Anonymous

... Again: where's the promise?

'Cause all I'm seeing here is a man THREATENING another one, NOT PROMISING HIM SHIT.

You asked if I read the story... But the real question here is:

do you understand what you're reading?

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
Great story

A serial cheating, golddigging, whore of a wife is set up and played for a fool by a Fed up husband. He used the perfect bait to burn her ass, and then got away with assets intact. Minus the $30,000 in expense money. He then toasted her lovers also, for a little icing on the cake. Some of the comments rival the story in length, and some of them are very interesting. Reed's comment, in fact, compares favorably with some of his posted stories. Good job in raising a discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Confusing

Confusing,you never know at which state of his career he is at. Trent tells Sally to take her top off,but it is Anna who does.Karl talks about being up for a managers position,but later in the story it is a supervisors job.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Really enjoyable romp with no obvious plot or standout features. I liked it purely for its entertainment value.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You all embarrass me

You know, when people like you readers find stories hard to understand when there are time shifts, it just drives me crazy. The author clearly delineated between present and past. How could he have been more clear? He says “I have no real reason to doubt her fidelity but there were a couple instances before we were married that activated my radar . . . .” AND THEN HE GOES BACK IN TIME AND TELLS THAT PART!

You guys embarrass me. Not because I’m reading a porn site with amateurish stories. No, you embarrass me because you can’t understand these amateur stories when they’re PLAIN AS DAY!

Do me a favor. If you don’t understand something, don’t mention it. Assume that the writer is probably smarter than you. It can’t be hard. Certainly don’t criticize if you don’t understand something for the same reason. Trust me, you missed it. It’s on you, dickhead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Made her like her hubby a little because some would still want his money even with the destruction. The problem was she loved a variety of cock more and larger amounts of money. Lots of woman and men for that matter that’s looking for the rich spouse for an easy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Part 2 please?

I want him and Jackie to get together. I want to know how Anna winds up. Maybe as a two-bit whore.

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago

He let his dickhead make decisions for him, not usually good. He should've listened to his daddy!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

After reading your latest,I have re-read this one a little slower and then added it to my favorites. Great revenge, with perfect planning and execution. You have good imagination for BTB stories.

KRD19254KRD19254over 3 years ago

Way too convoluted, making it an unrealistic fantasy. "Anna had a PHD" is what waitress'ing"

Your unannounced time-jump transitions just screw up the story flow detracting from your intended impact!

/

4*, Hooyah, salute!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Read it again.

I just can't understand how an adult couple hears an adolescent "friend" say to her "Take off either your top or bottom." and they don't just get up and walk out. I would never keep a friend who behaved that badly. It's a good story about some very adolescent people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Too-complicated Story

Think again about using apostrophes (apostrophe's?) for making plurals:

"There was a pool area, lot's of bars and restaurants on the grounds and it's own private beach area with lounge chairs and umbrella's. They also had a beach sports shack where you rent kayaks, jet ski's and other water activities." 4 mistakes in two sentences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Agree with just_words and I can't understand someone who is so worried about dating someone above them

Let alone marrying them.

And constantly letting dick overrule braiy!

No empathy for him.

Why???

jtwheels

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

Extravagant revenge plot, but certainly worth the $30K. Really, though, he should have had all her things packed and in the driveway, ready to go, for the final act. By then his bitterness would be expected. When she left to find JP, he should have told her that it would all be sent to the dump or donated in 48 hours.

Bow about Anna’s PhD... why would a PhD have no employment beyond bar staff? That makes Anna not a credible character. The materialistic, promiscuous, adulteress is credible. Stunning PhD waitress? No. He’s an educated, successful financial planner - an excellent analytical mind. A researcher. He’d have been questioning her backstory much earlier. That makes his character also not credible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why do so many protagonists accept flirting girlfriends and wives and see the signs and ignore it?!

Stupid pills must be readily available.

He got what he deserved.

No sympathy for him.

I prefer smart protagonists who act smart.

Or humourous spaced out ones who find out and take appropriate action

jtwheels

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
4 Stars

My ex GF Disrespects Me while We were out with Her Friends .. I have never talked to them about My Time in the Sand .. When Her Ex told Me that She was a Cheater I listened . I am Glad I did . She did end up with 2 kids by a guy with No Job and the best part was He Never Married her .. And the Kicker She wanted Me to raise the Kids . I said Not No But Hell No .. Then I closed the Door in her face and went back to watching a football game . I Will always miss her cooking

WillowghbyWillowghbyover 3 years ago
Clear

I strongly disagree with negative comments regarding the interlaced time lines of the plot sequence. Personally, I had zero difficulty discerning current narrative from historical background. Maybe slower, more careful reading would generate better reading comprehension?

Also, character references "he(me)" in third party narrative and the author's careful sentence structure resulted in very clear linkage of the character involved and the action or statement. I always knew whom a pronoun referenced - never a reread and a question in my mind.

I partially agree with some comments regarding a lack of sympathy with the MC's character. His very effective but elaborate revenge plan was just too calculated for me to warm up to that dude. Effective plan, but really cold in the long term execution.

Additionally, the setup mechanism of the Truth or Dare game was out of character for the age and professional status of the characters. I believe the reference to the slutwife having a Phd was targeted at her sexual experience, not her academic achievements - clearly this was not clear enough for many readers...

Generally well written with some obvious punctuation problems. Thanks for the enjoyable story.

Keep 'em comin'.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

What happened to McAllister? How did that drink with Jackie go? Still trying to understand the wisdom of $30k to get rid of her but then realized that's cheap considering what the divorce would cost him. Loved the burn...

texasdavid72texasdavid72about 3 years ago

Stopped too quickly. You need to finish wrapping up the story.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Very nice story!!! 5 Stars!!!

lukeey90lukeey90almost 3 years ago

Very nice played mate

dark2donut2dark2donut2almost 3 years ago

Truly a worn-out cliche, absolutely there is nothing original in this story, everything taken out from other stories eclectically. Why bother to write stuff like that, is it a practice?

What does not make sense is that main hero in the story is a "financial planner," he is catching uneducated bar maid for a wife? She is showing all the classical signs of promiscuity and yet he does not even bother to think about pre-up?

Moreover his acquaintances are car mechanic that works for a wage, in other words lower class, and a "golfer" who is not really golfing but is living with some "smart" woman that he is apparently cheating on.

This all looks like totally random and while I could buy poor character development I am not buying these. How many financial planners do you know that are married to a bar maid and socialize with car mechanics?

Yes, I agree this is just a little better than typical garbage from saddletramp, vandemonium, and various bobs around here, at least there is no "masculine" moralizing which is somewhat refreshing. The writer has some talent but it is not a gushing spring.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

5 stars even though it was unfinished, the original boyfriend never got his.

Poppi123Poppi123over 2 years ago

The story seems familiar and predictable. -3-

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

very predictable & tropy story. braindead golddigging wife, sex hungry friends, innocent hero ending up with a proper tradwife.. it's like a robot wrote it for mass consumption.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wow, it amazes me on how many dudes mistake rational thought and actions as being a WIMP, lol. He actually got to eat his cake and eat it too, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The easiest way to deal with a cheating whore wife is to destroy their looks so that they never attract another man or woman.

In the late eighties, my best friend found out that his wife of 11 years was cheating on him. We had both grown up on the wrong side of the tracks,and had many friends in the "low places".

1500 dollars changed hands and several days later her face was doused with hydrochloric acid,and besides being horribly disfigured, she lost the vision in her right eye. Oh well,too bad for the skanky cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pretty good one! Like a story from real live, like someone teels you a story that happened to hin. Not too much fiction. No stupid characters who need to fit into.anonsense cuck story where you get the feeling the female character is a brain dead guy with tits and the hubby is even more brain dead to.marry such a wreck!!! I hatr those cuck stories even if they have a btb ending!!!

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 2 years ago

Another great read from Gumbo25. I'm a little surprised this hasn't scored better. It was a creative effort to a tried and true plot. Looking forward to your next post!

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 2 years ago

It's been said you can't make a wife out of a ho..

Damn sure wouldn't be fucking her after I found out she's a slut, second I'd take that key to her heart and send that right up her ass.

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

This was a great story but I think it would benefited from a story editor.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Ha Ha! After the third slap upside the head, your character finally started thinking with the right head. Needed a bit more epilogue info though.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

Well, at least he didn't reconcile again and got some revenge on Karl, Trent and Anna, but this particular man marrying this particular woman after the episodes while they were dating is hard to believe. He got the wife he chose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible, I hate revenge porn. Stop being negative. You are an asshole. Stop contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, it's like tons of other stories that are exactly the same. Hmm, it seems the author hasn't written in a few months. He must be using one if his many alts.

What, you didn't think this site had so many authors who write the same stories, have the exact same character development and the same word usage?

Y'all need to pay more attention.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Enganging and original storytelling fabulous writing. Justice pornis a thing of beauty and those cunts got their karma.

StruckwrongStruckwrong9 months ago

Not very bright but at least he learned after a while.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He got some revenge against everyone, especially Anna. But it also cost him some nice money. From his friend, he had pictures of her adultery. He really didn't need to do or get more than that. I'd think if he wanted to, for $30Gs, he could've hired a good PI for several days. But he didn't & wasted (basically speaking) his money. And in the end, he used the pictures anyway. Dumbie!!!

He should've divorced her once he saw her actions when she thought he wasn't there. And threw in getting back at the others just before serving her. Liked the getting Trent to fire into pillows, Ha!! Nothing really new or hugely exciting to mark this story above many others. 3 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why did he expect Anna to be anyone other than the Anna he knew from the beginning?

BlueEyd2BlueEyd28 months ago

He was clueless and weak

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit8 months ago

Painfully Tedious!

Why aren't we allowed to score mood-killing, mind-numbing, erection-crumbling, libido-leaching, gut-wretching, agonizing timewasters with a really satisfying NEGATIVE score? It might not be quite as therapeutic as slamming down an old-time analogue phone, but about as near as we'll ever get, on this site! More POWER to the readers! Give us the satisfaction of a thumbs- down option button, pretty please?

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Jesus there are some real psychopaths who read these stories. Insecure, little weenies who think they are alphas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

The ingredients of a good cake are here, but they are not well blended and baked into a pleasant dessert. It takes both skill and practice to become an accomplished baker, and even the best sometimes have a cake fall in the oven.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 hours ago

With a name like DickSnugfit (commentor, 8 months back), I wonder what he gets it into, to think that way.

A negative score button?

'Readers' like him and others live in their own little bizarro world.

Over 100k readers and a score of 4.33 indicates that most quite enjoyed this story. It's the mentally imbalanced who bitch in the comments. If everyone who scored this, commented, you would hardly even notice their negative gripes among the positive ones.

The one thing about the topic, 'loving wives' is that it attracts a particular type of psycho, along with the rest of us more balanced, more reasoned readers.

Get a grip. Ooh, maybe you do. That's where the name comes from!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous