Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Didn't she realize it wasn't me? How could she not recognize my smell, how my fingers worked her pussy, or how huge his dick must feel against her ass! Was she that drunk?

Shannon lifted her head and looked me in the eyes.

"Aww, what's wrong baby? You don't like watching your wife getting pleasured? She sure sounds like she's enjoying it. And I know for a fact Shane is. He's talked about her to me before. I think he's got a thing for your hot little wife, Taylor."

I felt like my world was coming apart. I tried to think back to when I first shared my fantasy with Kerry. What did I say exactly? Did I actually say that I wanted to watch her get fucked by another guy? I seemed to remember that in my drunken state at the time, I specifically said I wanted to be forced to watch her! What the fuck was I thinking?

"You don't want to watch anymore, baby?" Shannon asked, with feigned pity.

I closed my eyes tightly.

"That's ok, you don't have to watch. Here you go." She said, and she suddenly slid up the bed and straddled her legs on either side of my face.

I smelled her instantly, that intoxicating smell flowing from her pussy. I opened my eyes to find my face just inches from Shannon's pussy. I could see the slick juices easing out of her beautiful puffy lips, and I heard her say:

"How's that? Do you like watching that instead?"

She reached down, and slowly slid a finger inside her wet hole. She pulled it out, and gently rubbed her juices all over her labia. Then she put her finger on my lips and eased it inside my mouth. I instinctively began sucking on it, trying to savor every bit of her. My cock felt so hard, it hurt.

"You like that, Taylor? How do I taste?" Her voice was so sexy.

"Amazing," I blurted out hungrily. "Fucking amazing!"

"That's good, I thought you'd like that. Do you want to make me cum, Taylor? You want to make me cum so you can clean every last drop from my wet pussy?"

"Yes," I said, desperately trying to tilt my head up to taste her. She raised just enough that she was out of reach of my tongue.

"Oh, I think you are. I think you are going to make me cum really fast. You've got me so wet. You want it now, baby?"

"Yes!" I responded hungrily.

Shannon leaned forward and grabbed the headboard firmly with her left hand. With her right hand, she grabbed a handful of the hair on top of my head, and plunged her pussy down over my face, as she yanked upward on my head.

I couldn't breathe. I tried to shout, to let her know I was suffocating, but it was a series of muffled moans.

After a few seconds, she lifted herself from my face, and I gasped for air. I could feel her juices covering my face. I licked my lips, once again savoring her taste. I tried to remember the TV, wondering what was going on with Kerry and Shannon's husband now? I tried to listen closely and thought I heard more noises of pleasure, but my ears were ringing from the excitement of having my face buried in Shannon's box.

"Ready for more, Taylor? Stick out your tongue, now." I did as she said.

"Further!" she barked.

I stuck it out as far as I could, just before she grabbed me by the hair again, and dropped back over my face. Again, I struggled to breathe, but this time she eased up slightly, allowing me room to use my tongue to lick up and down her soaking labia.

"Lick it, Taylor. Lick my clit, I want you to make me cum!"

I began licking and sucking her clit like a madman. Shannon let out groans of encouragement, and before long I heard her yelling:

"Oh yea, right there, that's it! Fuck! I'm going to cummmmm, I'm going to cummm nowwww!!"

Suddenly even more sweet nectar flowed from Shannon's plush pink lips.

"Lick it! Come on, get it all, Taylor! Every last drop!"

I felt possessed. I could feel my cock throbbing, as I greedily licked every inch of Shannon's beautiful pussy. Her body came to a rest and she finally moved off of my face. She lowered her head and kissed me, lightly licking at the wet on my lips.

"Did you enjoy that, Taylor?" I nodded yes.

I suddenly remembered the TV screen. Oh shit, what had been going on between Kerry and Shane? I moved my head to see around Shannon, and she slid to the side allowing me full view again. My heart sank once again, and I let out a groan. Kerry was on her back, holding a pillow over her face.

Shane was near the foot of the bed, his face buried between Kerry's legs. She was squirming and arching her back, her moans getting louder by the second. While the fingers on Shane's left hand appeared to be buried deep in my wife's pussy, he reached his right hand up to one of Kerry's tits and began to massage, squeezing hard. She grabbed his hand, helping him explore her breasts.

She seemed to hesitate for a moment, and I lifted my head to attention.

Did she know? Did she realize that wasn't my hand?

I waited for her to jump up and scream for Shane to get out. Instead, her body seemed to relax again, and she reached down to pull Shane's right hand up to her mouth. She began sensually sucking her cum off of his fingers.

Oh fuck, I thought, how can she not know?

A terrifying thought tried to creep into my head just then, and I quickly tried forcing my mind to dismiss it. Of course, she knows those aren't your hands! I tried harder to push the thought out before it could take hold. She wouldn't do it, not knowingly, I reasoned. Not Kerry.

"Wow, she looks like she is about to cum hard!" Shannon was working her way back down to my cock now, but I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen.

Kerry's moans became louder, and I heard the familiar sound of my wife approaching climax. Though our sex life had been fulfilling, it has always bothered me that I've never been able to make her orgasm. Not through oral or through intercourse. She needs some help with that, and so her trusty pink vibrator has always been the third wheel in our bedroom. She assured me it was nothing to do with me, that's just how some women are. I took her at her word, and the vibrator became a normal part of our sex ritual.

But now, .... was she really going to get off from Shane's clearly superior pussy eating skills? Shane moved his hand back down to Kerry's box. As he did, I could see her juices glistening on his face. He started to work his fingers faster as he flicked her clit with the tip of his tongue, a quick suck, and then back to flicking.

"Shane is incredible at eating pussy" Shannon said, her eyes looking up at me as she teasingly started licking around the head of my cock. "I mean, really good," she said, before resuming licking the head of my cock like a lollipop.

Great, I thought. Of course he is!

"Oh god yes, don't stop, that feels amaaaaazing!" Kerry moaned.

I looked at the screen again and saw my wife's hips starting to buck harder against Shane's face and fingers, trying to get more of him inside her.

"Please, don't stop, I'm almost there! Don't stop!"

At that same moment, Shannon grabbed my shaft with her right hand and began to stroke it. My head was spinning, a mix of emotions I couldn't wrap my head around. How can I still be this hard while my wife is getting the best pussy eating of her life from some other guy? Then I let out a quick yelp!

"Whoa!!"

I looked down and saw Shannon continued to jerk my cock up and down, but her other hand had slid beyond my balls, and she had slid the tip of her finger into my ass!

"What the fuck?" I shouted.

"Don't you like that, Taylor?"

"No, I don't like that" I shouted back, trying to catch my breath, as I tensed up.

"Oh, I don't think that's true." She smiled up at me. "Just like you don't really like watching your wife get her pussy licked by my husband? You can lie to me ... but your cock is telling a very different story."

She reached over to the side of the bed, and with one hand, snapped the cover off of a small bottle of Astroglide. "What are you doing?" I asked with no small amount of panic in my voice. Shannon dripped some of the lubricant onto my cock, as she continued to stroke it. It became slippery, helping her skilled hand glide easily up and down my shaft. Then she let some of the lubricant drip out of the bottle onto my balls, and it started to run toward the crack of my ass. She threw the bottle to the side.

"I'm doing what you want me to do," she said, as she eased her fingers back toward my ass.

I tensed up again and pleaded with her not to do it. She smiled and calmly said.

"Taylor. I know what you like, baby. Trust me. You want this. Just like you want your wife to get fucked by some other guy. Now relax, it's less painful that way."

Suddenly I heard Kerry's wails and looked back at the screen.

"I'm cumming, oh god don't stop, I'm cumming, yes, yes, yessssss!"

At the same time, Shannon slid a finger inside my ass and I jumped.

"Wait!" I said, but it was too late now.

She was moving her finger inside me, eventually settling on my prostate.

"Oh shit!" I said.

"That's right baby," Shannon said, stroking my cock even faster now, as her finger massaged the inside of my ass. "You're going to cum harder than you've ever come."

My god, I was on sensory overload! I was trying to relax as she'd instructed but was having a hard time. At the same time, my cock throbbed to the point of pain. God, I needed to get off! This was incredible! Shannon seemed to have an endless bag of tricks, and she was happily sharing her skills with me.

"Oh shit!" I said, "I'm getting close!"

Shannon continued to stroke my cock, fast and hard, while her finger continued to work my prostate.

"Have you ever fantasized about cumming in my mouth, Taylor? Is that one of your fantasies you've been hiding?"

Oh my god, my head was going to explode.

"Tell me the truth, Taylor." Shannon continued, her voice sounding raspy now. "Have you dreamt about cumming all over my tongue and down my throat? Is that something you've thought of when you watch your wife's head bob up and down on your dick?"

"Yes!" I blurted out. "Fuck, yes Shannon!"

"That's what I thought, you naughty naughty boy. Dreaming about cumming in your wife's friend's mouth. Naughty naughty, Taylor." Shannon scolded me playfully.

I could feel it coming, not able to hold back.

"Now's your chance, Taylor. Fill my pretty little mouth with your cum. Come on baby, give me that cum."

Just then, Shannon pressed harder on my prostate and lowered her mouth deep over my entire shaft. My eyes rolled back in my head, and I yelled out:

"Oh fuck, Shannon, I'm cumming, I'm cumming in your mouth, yessss!" The feeling was like nothing I've felt before.

I've never made much noise when I cum, but I couldn't help it. It seemed like it wouldn't stop, as Shannon continued to milk my prostate and bob her head up and down on my cock. As I started to catch my breath, Shannon slid her finger out of my ass, and carefully worked my shaft out of her mouth, careful not to lose a drop of my cum. I saw her take a big swallow, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, and said:

"I told you that's what you wanted, baby."

I tried to catch my breath. My head flopped to the side, and my eyes fell to the screen again. Kerry was still on her back, now with the pillow laying lightly over the top of her head, seeming to mostly cover her eyes. Shane was now straddling her shoulders, his legs seeming to be pinning her arms to her sides. He was partially leaning back, one hand working my wife's pussy. His other hand grasped his shaft and he was rubbing the giant head of his enormous cock teasingly on Kerry's lips. She seemed to be trying desperately to get him into her mouth.

"Please!" she begged. "Please put it in my mouth!"

Shane guided the head of his cock between her lips. Kerry opened her mouth as wide as she could, trying to fit it in. That was it. She had to know, I thought. There is no way she could mistake the head of that cock with mine!

With the head of his cock now in her mouth, Kerry began to bob her head up and down. At first, she took just the head of it, but with each bob of her head, seemed to be taking more and more each time.

"Oh, that looks really big in her tiny mouth!" Shannon said, looking at the TV screen. "Don't you think?"

Shane continued fingering Kerry's pussy. Her hips were rising up and down, as he skillfully worked her clit with his thumb as he now had 3 fingers deep inside trying to work her G spot. Then I finally heard Shane speak. Just a whisper but loud enough to make out.

"Do you like that, Kerry?"

"Mmmmmmm" came the high-pitched muffled response.

Did she recognize his voice now? If so, she wasn't letting on.

"Is this what you were thinking about earlier tonight?"

"Mmm, hmmmm" she mumbled, louder now, trying to nod her head up and down with his cock in her mouth.

Her noises began to get louder again, and her hips were bucking faster.

"Mm, mmm, mm, mm" She tried to say something, but with Shane's massive cock filling her mouth, it was impossible to know what it was.

Suddenly Shane stopped fingering her and slid his cock out of her mouth. It made a popping sound, as the head of it escaped Kerry's lips. Shane quickly flipped Kerry over now onto all 4's. The pillow that had been over Kerry's head flew off the side of the bed, and Kerry lifted her ass in the air. Her swollen lips looked as if they were begging to have his cock planted between them.

She looked to the side and almost seemed to look directly at the camera. Did she know there was a camera there? I figured she was just looking in that general direction. She seemed to give a little smile, before saying:

"Fuck me now, please, I need to get fucked hard!"

Shane reached down between her legs and rubbed the head of his cock up and down Kerry's slit.

"Oh god, yes" She moaned. "Fuck me please, fuck me like I've never been fucked!" Again, she seemed to glance in the direction of the camera.

Shannon came back to the bed now. She had a cigarette in one hand and a lighter in the other. She put the cigarette between her lips and said:

"Oh boy," before lighting her cigarette, and taking a deep drag. Then without exhaling: "Your wife is in for a surprise."

Shannon exhaled just as Shane slid the head of his cock into my wife. Kerry let out a loud scream.

"Fuck!" She said grabbing a handful of bed sheets in each hand.

"God that's big! Go slow, go slow!"

But Shane didn't want to go slow. He grabbed the hair on the back of Kerry's head and pulled her up, her back arching. I could see the look of pain on her face. As he did so, he slid his full length deep into her small wet pussy.

"Of fuck!" She yelled again, taking a deep breath.

I was having a hard time understanding how he even fit inside her. Shannon had one hand on my cock again, and I somehow was rock hard! How was that possible?

"Damn," Shannon said. "Your cock just doesn't want to stop. You really do like watching your wife get fucked, don't you?"

I groaned in agony, as I listened to the feral noises coming out of my wife. Short high pitched yelps, with every thrust of Shane's cock in her pussy. She sounded as if she was trying desperately to catch her breath.

I looked back down at my own cock. It was rock hard, but it certainly looked shameful compared to what was being pounded into Kerry right now. By the sounds coming out of her, size certainly does matter!

Shannon took another drag and leaned close to my face. Without exhaling, she pressed her mouth against mine, and kissed me hard, her tongue darting deep into mine. Then she pulled her head away and exhaled the smoke that was still in her lungs. Jesus, she was sexy.

"Don't worry, baby" she said huskily. "You're in for a treat of your own."

Then, Shannon climbed onto the bed and squatted over top of my cock. She reached one hand to the headboard to balance herself. She let her cigarette rest between her lips, and with her other hand, she reached down and pointed my rock-hard cock toward her pussy. She gently lowered herself, just enough to take the head of my cock between her lips.

"Oh, fuck!" I groaned.

She felt incredible, and I needed more. She raised again, my cock sliding out against her outer lips, before lowering herself again to take just the tip of my cock in her. I could feel the head swelling.

"You like that, Taylor?" I tried to catch my breath.

"Oh god yes. Please put it in. Please!" I tried to buck my hips upward, to push me further into her incredible folds, but my restraints wouldn't allow it.

Shannon smiled coyly and took another drag from her cigarette. She held it, then exhaled slowly, as she said:

"Do you want to fuck me, Taylor? Do you want that beautiful cock deep inside me while I ride it?"

I continued to hear Kerry's urgent cries, as Shane continued to fuck her silly.

"Oh fuck Shane! Don't --- stop --- fucking - meeeeee!"

Wait! Did she just say his name?!

I tried to look up at the screen, peering around Shannon who continued to squat above the head of my cock. Shane was still fucking my wife from behind, but now he had her pulled in against him, her back to his chest. He reached around with both hands and held her by the tits as he fucked her furiously.

She reached behind her head, grabbing the back of Shane's head, and pulled his head to the side of hers. Shannon slid over the top of my head again, with a low moan.

"She's getting fucked good now, isn't she Taylor? Sounds like she hasn't been fucked like that in a long long time."

I could barely hear what Shannon was saying, as I watched Kerry turn her head to face Shane and they began to kiss. Shane continued to plow her, but slowing a bit, while they continued to french kiss. She opened her eyes, looking directly up at the camera this time, before saying

"Fuck me, Shane! I want you to make me scream until I can't take anymore!"

Shane shoved her face down into the mattress, holding it there with one hand, and grabbing the headboard with his other. He began violently thrusting his cock into Kerry, while she began yelling in some mixture of pain and pleasure. I was devastated! Not only did she know it was Shane fucking her, but she also seemed to know I was watching it happen!

"Oh fuck, I'm getting close Shane! You're going to make me cum again!" I heard my wife cry out.

Shane was about to give Kerry her 3rd orgasm of the night (and not a vibrator to be seen, my brain taunted me). I was near tears again. o be

"Oh baby, don't worry, it will be over soon," said Shannon. "Let me make it all better for you."

Just then she slid her pussy all the way down my shaft, grinding hard against me.

"God damn!" I cried out, momentarily oblivious to the guttural sounds now coming from my wife.

Shannon moved from her squatting position now and straddled me cowgirl style.

"Tell me what you want, Taylor." She said, taking another drag from her cigarette.

I felt it was likely this night would result in the end of my marriage. But at the same time, I didn't think I'd ever been turned on by anyone like Shannon was turning me on. I tried to listen to the TV but was having a hard time focusing.

"Come on Taylor, I want to hear you say it. I've seen the way you look at me. Tell me what you want."

"Fuck me, Shannon. Please. Ride me hard!" I said. It didn't sound manly.

That sexy smile spread across her lips, and she took another long drag. Again without exhaling, she said:

"That's what I thought you wanted."

She grabbed the headboard with both hands and began to bounce up and down on my cock. I could hear the headboard creaking furiously, and I realized I probably wasn't going to last long. Her huge tits were swinging over my face, slapping against my nose and cheek every few thrusts.

Suddenly, Kerry screamed out:

"Yeesssssss! Oh god, you're making me come again!"