Truth or Dare

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kerry, truth or dare?" Shannon asked happily, trying to reset the tone and break the tension in the room.

"Hmmm," Kerry pondered. "Let's go ... dare!"

"Fair enough, very brave of you, my friend," said Shannon teasingly.

She seemed to take her time as she thought of a good dare for my wife. Everyone lifted their glasses for another nervous drink, as we waited.

"Let's go, babe, queue the fucking Jeopardy music!" said Shane impatiently after several seconds.

"Ok, ok. Kerry," she hesitated, seeming to be trying to contain a huge smile. "I dare you to straddle my husband, and with your hand in his boxers, kiss him for 20 seconds."

Good god, what the hell was going on? That one was over the top. I looked at Kerry, waiting for her to decline and decide which piece of clothing to take off for her refusal. That suddenly didn't seem like a great alternative either, but certainly a better choice between the two.

The silence seemed to go on forever, though I'm sure it was only a few seconds. What the hell was taking her so long, just pick a piece of clothing to shed, so I can find a way to end this stupid game. I was suddenly aware of how drunk I was, well past what I would usually drink in an evening. I looked around and realized I probably wasn't the only one.

Then Kerry slid her chair back, and slowly got up. Hmm, shirt or pants, I wondered? Leave the shirt on, take off the pants, I decided in my head. Then she walked over to Shane, swung one leg over his lap, and sat down.

I was shocked, but I knew my wife, and I knew this would be out of bounds for her. She was waiting to see if anyone called her bluff. But no one did. Shannon watched intently, seeming to be enjoying what was happening. Shane was leaning back in his chair with his typical air of arrogance, his hands interlaced behind his head.

They both smiled, and suddenly Kerry leaned in and reached down into his boxers. Finding what she was looking for, she let out a quiet "whoa!" and sat there for a second. I could see her chest heaving, and knew she was breathing fast from the excitement. I was frozen. I just stared, wondering who this woman was, and what she did with my wife?

Then she slowly leaned in and they began to kiss. Not little kisses, just for the sake of fulfilling the dare. But deep passionate kissing. I could see their tongues darting in and out of one another's mouths, as they continued to kiss, her breasts now pushed firmly against his chest. She wrapped her free arm around his neck and seemed to try to pull him even closer.

I looked over at Shannon with a look of shock and horror. But she was enjoying the show. She looked at me and leaned back in her chair with a wink, taking a long sip of her wine. Her smile was devious, and I suddenly felt her foot slide into my lap and caress my cock. I jumped.

"Hot, isn't it Taylor?" she said with a grin.

Finally, the two broke apart, and Kerry returned to her chair. Her face was flush red.

"Whoa," she said again under her breath and giggled as she tried to compose herself. She glanced at me, and I couldn't tell if her look was one of guilt or pity.

"Ok, who's ready for a refill?" Shane jumped up, seeming to be trying to break the silence.

As he stood up, I could see his cock now bulging underneath his boxers.

"I'll take a top-up, babe," Shannon responded energetically.

"Me too," said Kerry almost shyly, her cheeks flush red.

I was reeling from what just happened. The room started spinning and I couldn't decide if it was from what she'd just done or how much alcohol I had drunk. I figured this was a good time to try to put an end to this craziness and said:

"I'm out guys, I think we are going to call it a night."

I looked at Kerry, my eyes trying to tell her enough was enough for tonight.

"Awww, come on man, don't be a pussy!" Shane challenged.

I thought about what it would feel like to knock him off of his chair. Shannon seemed to come to my rescue:

"It's ok, babe, maybe Taylor's right. If I drink too much more, I'm going to be in bed all day tomorrow."

"That sounds fun to me," Shane responded with a wink.

I stood up and asked where the guest room was.

"Here, I'll show you," said Shannon, holding out her hand and pulling me along. I looked over my shoulder.

"Kerry, let's go." I saw Shane finish topping up her drink.

"I will be there shortly, just going to help tidy up first," Kerry responded.

I watched Shane leave the kitchen and plant himself on the sofa, turning on the TV. He settled on a mixed martial arts match, and without taking his eyes off the TV, raised a hand in my direction.

"Sleep tight, big guy!" he said.

I glared at the back of his head, then turned back to my wife.

"Don't be long," I said to Kerry before Shannon led me down the hallway to our room.

I realized I wasn't walking very straight, and knew it had been a good decision to call it a night. I couldn't wait for my head to hit the pillow and hoped the alcohol-induced fog in my head would clear a bit so I could try to process everything that happened.

Shannon opened a door at the end of the hallway and said :

"Here you go, sir, your accommodations for this evening" in her best chambermaid impression.

A huge king-size bed stood as the centerpiece of the room. I stumbled toward it, and caught myself before falling, grabbing onto one of the huge 4 posts attached to the corners of the bed. I glanced around the room as I clumsily undid my belt and dropped my pants. There was a nightstand on either side of the bed, a couple of dressers, and a huge flat-screen TV mounted on the wall at the foot of the bed.

"Wow, nice guest room!" I heard myself slur.

"Nothing but the best for our guests, sir," Shannon replied. "Need any help?"

I noticed she was standing close to me now and started to pull my shirt over my head. I couldn't tell if she was flirting, or just felt bad for me. My head was spinning and I was focused on getting horizontal and trying to clear my head.

"I'm good," I said.

"Suit yourself, tiger! Sweet dreams." She bent toward me and planted a soft kiss on my lips.

She tasted sweet like wine, and I felt my dick stir underneath my boxers. I almost found myself leaning forward for more, but she quickly turned and said as she left:

"I'm going to go help Kerry finish cleaning up. She'll be in bed before you know it."

She closed the door. I laid back on the massive bed with my arms spread wide, trying to focus on what had occurred tonight. I needed to confront Kerry about what the hell she was thinking kissing Shane. And touching his cock, a voice in my head reminded me.

Yet, as I replayed it in my head, I felt a twinge of excitement. Wow, my wife is wilder than I ever realized! She had always been a flirt when she was drinking, but it was usually subtle.

But just as I started to enjoy the excitement, I suddenly felt a wave of jealousy and humiliation. How could she have done that?

The night's events continued to replay in my head, and I tried to make sense of what I was feeling. I hadn't noticed that my hand had slid under my shorts.

Why was I hard right now? How could I be feeling horny?

I reasoned it almost certainly had something to do with my few seconds of groping Shannon's incredible tits. My god they had felt amazing. Because the more I thought about what Kerry had done, the more I felt jealousy dwarf the excitement. I needed to have it out with Kerry when she came to bed, I decided.

I felt her hand slowly sliding up my leg. It felt soft and warm, and it finally settled on my balls. She carefully massaged them and then moved up to my shaft.

"Mmmmm" I moaned with a smile.

Was it morning already? When had she come to bed?

I could smell a faint hint of her sex and it was intoxicating. I still felt angry, but suddenly thought it could wait. Besides, the couple of times we'd had sex when one of us was angry, was incredible.

I tried to reach down and put a hand on her beautiful breasts. She loved that and I knew that would get her wet quickly. But somehow my arms wouldn't move.

I slowly opened my eyes, preparing for the morning sunlight. But it was still mostly dark in the room. Just a couple of candles, flickering shadows on the wall. How long had I been asleep? And why couldn't I move my hands? I felt her hand softly stroke my shaft and realized how hard I was.

I tilted my head sideways toward my wife --- and saw Shannon staring back at me! She had a sexy smile and said:

"Hey handsome, how are you feeling?"

My mind raced to try to clear my head. I looked around and recognized the room was indeed where I passed out. But what the hell was going on?

"What are you doing?" I asked loudly. "Where's Kerry?"

Shannon continued to slowly stroke my cock, and said simply:

"Kerry's just fine, don't worry."

The cobwebs were starting to clear a bit, and I tried sitting up, my eyes searching the room for my wife. But I couldn't move. I looked around and realized that my wrists had been handcuffed to the two upper bedposts, and my ankles were tied firmly to the bottom bedposts. There was also some sort of strap wrapped tightly over the top of my upper legs, securing me tightly to the bed. I was spread eagle and a wave of panic and helplessness washed over me.

I looked at Shannon again. She looked amused. She was lying next to me, wearing the same white button-up shirt she'd worn earlier in the night. But it was now unbuttoned, and she had taken off her bra. Even in my confused state, my eyes lingered on her luscious mounds now barely covered.

She was wearing white lacy panties that seemed to perfectly match the color of her blouse. My god, she was sexy! I shook my head, trying to come back to reality, and asked:

"What's going on? Why am I tied to the bed and where the hell is my wife?"

"Calm down, relax Taylor." She lowered her hand back below my shaft, and softly rubbed my balls with the palm of her hand.

The tip of one of her fingers brushed the opening of my ass, and I flinched.

"Ohh, you like that!" She whispered teasingly.

"No Shannon. What are you doing? What the hell is going on right now? Where is Kerry?"

She smiled sexily again and pulled her mouth close to my ear. She huskily whispered:

"Ask me nicely"

My head was spinning. Not just from the alcohol and having just woken up, but her smell was mesmerizing.

"Shannon, please tell me where my wife is?" I asked, trying to sound calm.

"Do you really want to see her? Tell me how much you want to see your wife, Taylor." Shannon continued in her sexy voice.

I took a deep breath, and carefully said: "Yes, Shannon I really really want to see my wife right now."

"Ok, if that's what you want!" she said and hopped up from the bed.

Instead of going to the door, I saw her walk to the dresser at the foot of the bed, and pick up a remote control for the TV. This was getting frustrating. I was in no mood to play Shannon's games and I said to her angrily:

"Come on, quit fucking around Shannon."

As I said it, I watched her walk back to the bed, and now her unbuttoned shirt pulled back, unable to contain her plentiful breasts. My god, she looked sexy, with her blouse unbuttoned and her tits hanging free. My mind quickly remembered Kerry telling me about Shannon's frequent one-night stands, and I fantasized again about how amazing she must be in the sack.

Shannon crawled back onto the bed and sat with her back against the wall, leaning back over my left arm. I turned my head toward her and realized my face was now just inches from her panties, and the smell of coming from her was suddenly stronger. I felt my cock react, as it started to stiffen again.

The musky smell of a woman's juices was the ultimate aphrodisiac for me. There was just nothing like it in the world, and the surest way to make me instantly hard.

Then Shannon clicked the power button on the remote, and the room filled with the light from the large TV on the wall. I squinted my eyes, trying to adjust to the new light.

At first, it was difficult to tell what I was looking at. It seemed to be a dimly lit room and it took a few seconds for my eyes to adjust. It was a camera view, the perspective was from the upper corner of a room, and pointed down at a bed. It was obvious it was some sort of infrared camera because I could tell the room was dark, but yet I could make out everything quite clearly in black and white. The picture started to register and become clearer and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Was that Kerry? I thought.

She was lying on the bed, with her back to the camera. She appeared to be sleeping. The sheet was pulled up just above her knees, and I could see she was just wearing her panties and a white tank top.

"What's going on? What room is that and why is she there?"

"That's the guest room, silly" Shannon said, obviously amused with my question.

"I thought this was the guest room?" I shot back. "This is the room you brought me to when I came to bed ... how long ago?" I was suddenly wondering how long had I been asleep, and started to look around for a clock?

"You went to bed a little over an hour ago," she said. "And this isn't the guest room, this is my bedroom. Cozy, isn't it?"

She laughed, tugging on one of the handcuff chains holding my arm in place.

"After you went to bed, Kerry and I talked for a while. She seemed a little upset with you, so I offered her a different room to sleep in. I'm sure she'll be over it by morning."

It dawned on me that Shannon must have come up with this plan: she had talked Kerry into sleeping in a separate room and was now trying to seduce me. As that thought sunk in, I felt my cock restlessly move under the sheet. It felt painfully hard. But even in my drunken state, I knew that was a bad idea. I may have had a dream or two (or three) about what it would be like to sleep with Shannon, but now I was thinking about my wife already being pissed off at me, and how I was so jealous earlier when she was swapping spit with Shannon's husband.

But then Shannon said something that confused me. She once again slid herself down the bed beside me, her face almost touching mine. She looked at me with that incredibly sexy look, leaned in and planted a soft teasing kiss on my lips, and gave my lower lip a little bite.

"Owww!" I shouted.

She leaned into my ear again, and whispered:

"I'm going to make your fantasy come true, Taylor."

I was confused. Did she know that I had fantasized about her? How could she? Maybe she just made a safe assumption, based on me feeling her up earlier tonight.

"What fantasy?" I figured playing dumb may be the best move here.

"Just watch," she said, as she moved her hand back down to my cock.

She began kissing my chest, moving lower and lower, while her hand stayed wrapped lightly around my growing shaft. My god, she was something.

"Wait for it ..." she said slowly continuing her trail of kisses toward my crotch.

"Wait for it ....." I guessed it was the build-up before those sexy lips finally reached my cock, and it responded accordingly, at full attention now.

Ok, maybe I can do this, I thought. I mean, I don't have a choice, I couldn't leave if I wanted to. And as long as we can see Kerry on the screen, we'll know she won't catch us in the act.

I looked over at the screen again and heard Kerry shift slightly on the sheets. Ok, well the camera apparently picks up sound, I thought. I wonder if she can hear us as well as we can hear her? That made no sense, I thought. The camera is in that room, this is just the TV the camera is connected to. That was a relief because I didn't think it would go over well were my wife to hear what was going on in Shannon's bedroom.

"Wait for iiiittttt ...." Shannon let the words linger.

Suddenly I saw movement on the screen. A naked figure was walking toward the bed that Kerry was lying in. When he reached the bed, he carefully climbed in behind Kerry.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Taylor? You said you wanted to see your wife with another man, so I suggested to Shane that he should pay her a visit. I think it's hot, don't you?"

I most certainly was not thinking it was hot! My heart was racing.

"Ok Shannon, that's enough, untie me now!" I said urgently. "Seriously, this isn't funny."

Shannon grabbed my shaft tighter now and stroked her hand slowly up and down.

"I know it's not funny. But it's what you wanted, right?"

"No!" I shouted. "That was just drunk talk. Let me out of the cuffs, please, Shannon" I pleaded.

I saw Shane slowly slink his arm around Kerry, and cupped one of her breasts in his hand. He held her tight and took turns massaging each of her breasts, lightly passing over the nipples as he went.

"Mmmm, that feels good." Kerry moaned.

Holy shit. Turn around Kerry, turn around. That's not me!

But my wife couldn't seem to read my mind. Shane continued gently massaging her tits with his right hand, and then slowly lowered it to the bottom of her t-shirt, before sliding it up underneath to resume his assault on her tits.

"Oh shit. Shannon, come on, please let me out. This isn't what I want!"

Her grip on my cock tightened.

"I don't think you're being honest, Taylor." She said, continuing to stroke my shaft.

She had slid down now and was face to face with my cock.

"You sure feel like you're enjoying it."

I looked down, seeing her lips almost touching the head of my cock. It struck me how hard I was despite what I was seeing. Throbbing. I saw the pre-cum dripping from the tip of my cock. That's because she's been stroking your shaft trying to seduce you, I reasoned in my head.

I looked back up at the screen to find Kerry had now reached behind her and had her hand on the back of Shane's head, as he now slid his hand down and into the front of her panties.

"Mmmm, that feels good." She moaned. "Can you feel how wet I am?"

She continued to pull his head toward hers, and his face now mashed into her hair just behind her ear. I thought I could hear him take a long sniff of her hair. Just as I was about to yell something at the screen, Shannon put her mouth over the head of my cock.

"Oh fuck" I gasped, and my eyes rolled back in my head.

I instinctively tried to raise my hips, to press further into Shannon's mouth, but I couldn't move my hips. My mind was reeling. I looked back to the TV screen and saw Shane was now kissing her neck, as he continued to work his hand in her panties.

"Oh god!" Kerry moaned.

Suddenly her hand let go of the back of Shane's head, and she lowered it to her hip and tugged her panties downward. She couldn't get them any further than just below her ass. Shane pulled his hand away from her pussy just long enough to help pull them the rest of the way down to her ankles. Kerry kicked them off, knocking the sheet off of her body completely.

Shane moved his hand back to Kerry's welcoming mound, no longer hindered by her panties, and I saw Kerry start to rock her hips back and forth. She was pressing forward against his hand, then pushing her ass back into his cock. It was evident from the loud noise she let out next, and the arching of her back, Shane obliged her and slid his fingers inside her. I couldn't make out if it was one finger or several, but whatever it was, it was having the effect he was going for.

"Oh yea, baby, that feels so good! Don't stop, right there, that's it!" She said loudly.

Right at that point, Shannon lowered her mouth down over my entire shaft! My body jolted. Jesus Christ, it felt so good.

But my heart was sinking further as I watched what was going on on the TV screen.

Shannon took her mouth off of my cock, and slid up to my face, and I saw her sliding her panties off as she came up. She kissed me hard. Her tongue was working inside my mouth, but somehow I was starting to feel tears well up in my eyes, as everything sunk in. I was helpless. There was a man in bed with my wife, and there was nothing I could do about it but watch in horror.