Truth or Dare

Story Info
Friends play a game of truth or dare that turns wild.
1.2k words
3.69
29.8k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ck119
ck119
229 Followers

My friends invited me to a get together and told me that we were going to play truth or dare and when I got there it was three girls and two other guys and plenty of beers so I knew this night was gonna be great

To give a quick rundown of the friends the guys are decent looking and the girls are the type of women you would see in magazines because they are beautiful all of them with decent size tits and nice asses and not to mention great personalities. I'll give you some details for each

Bryan: Brown hair, blue eyed and a little skinny

Kurt: Black hair, green eyes and a muscular build

Me: Bald, Hazel eyes and normal build

Katie: Short black hair, blue eyes, B cup tits and a big plump ass

Sam: Long blond hair, blue eyes, D cup tits and an hour glass ass

Jordan: Curly black hair, green eyes, C cup tits and nice round ass

So the night starts and we just hangout drink some beers start watching a baseball game and just having a good time. An hour into the party they suggested we start to play truth or dare.

Here is how the rules went it was truth or dare but if you opt out on either you take a shot and if a round is over and no one opt out we all take a shot.

So the rounds begin and nothing crazy happens at first but we get though a few rounds with no one opting so we already all drank a few shots and started to get risker started asking about each others sex lives and at one point Bryan dared Katie to flash us and she did.

No one seemed to wanna opt out and we were about eight turns in and starting to feel those shots and beers. Sam dares Jordan to sit in one of the guys lap until someone dares her to get off so she does it and sits in my lap. Her ass felt so good on my cock. When it came to my turn I dared her to take off her shorts and after she did that she was wearing a thong

Katie was dared to take off Kurt's pants when she did that she crawled towards him and rest her head on him while she slip them off and for good measure, she rubbed his dick while doing it. Bryan was then dared to kiss Sam for a minute and they started foundling each other while we watched on.

I dared Jordan to take my shorts off and she bent down used her mouth to grab the top of my shorts and started pulling them off and her mouth passing my hard dick. Then she sat back down a wiggled her ass on my crotch.

Bryan dared Katie to give him a hand job so Katie slid Bryan's boxers down and took out his averaged sized cock and began stroking it.

Kurt then dared Sam to do the same to him, she slowly slid his boxers off and out popped a very large and thick dick, visibly bigger than Bryan and definitely twice the size of mine. The three girls all stopped and stared at it, Jordan let out a quiet "It's huge." Then out of nowhere Jordan pulls my boxers down and starts giving me a blowjob without needing a dare. I see all of them start take each others clothes off so I start doing that with Jordan who rips her shirt off with no bra underneath and then continues the blowjob.

Clearly the game is over but the fun's just begun, now we're all in the living room starting to fuck each other. Bryan is on the couch with Katie on her back, he's slamming down into her pussy while Kurt has Sam bent over a table taking her from behind, as she screams while getting fucked mercilessly by Kurt's massive cock.

"AH.. OH MY FUCKING GOD YES. YESSSS, FUCK ME KURT, FUCK MEEEEEE," Sam screamed, in pure ecstasy.

I start to get Jordan on top of me and she starts to bounce on my dick, while I squeezed her amazing ass

Afterwards we had all three of the girls bent over the table with there asses towards us and we started taking turns pounding each one. I put my cock in Sam started to fuck her pussy, while Bryan started fucking Jordan and Kurt's in Katie and their pussies were so tight and wet. We switched around and I was now railing Katie smacking her ass hard, Kurt was going all out on Jordan as she reached her arms out to grab the other end of the coffee table.

"ah.. ah... oh- f-fuck, It's so fucking big- FUCK," Jordan screamed, as Kurt drilled her.

Bryan turned Sam over and started sucking her big tits, Kurt then took Katie from me and went to the couch to eat her out and so I started fucking Jordan over the table groping her tits.

"Harder Chris, HARDER!" She demanded of me.

I looked over and saw Katie with her eyes rolled back.

"I- I- I'm fucking cumming," Katie groaned, experiencing the best head she's ever had.

I ask Katie to come give me a blowjob and Sam goes over to Bryan and Jordan gives one to Kurt.

Then the three of us guys are in a triangle form with three beautiful women in the middle all giving us head and the view of it is so great that we started giving high fives to each other for this great night. Each of stare at the girl's amazing asses, until Kurt tells Kate and Sam to ride his cock and face. The girls get up and take him to the couch so Bryan and I start double teaming Jordan. I began to fuck her pussy while she's giving Bryan a blowjob. Jordan starting shaking and slamming her ass against me, while deepthroating Bryan.

"Fucking hell, she's amazing at sucking dick," Bryan told me.

"Dude she's squeezing my dick like crazy," I cried out.

I look over to the couch and Kurt has Sam on his face while Katie is on his dick and the two girls are making out.

I pull out of Jordan and go over to Katie and Sam and put my dick in-between them and they started to lick and kiss my cock while on top of Kurt.

Sam got off of Kurt and I start to fuck her tits, it felt so good I couldn't control my self and shot my cum on her beautiful tits. Katie then came over to us and licked Sam's chest clean then kissed her. Jordan crawled over and put her face into Sam's pussy and started eating her out. I sat on the couch as Bryan came up behind Katie and started to fuck her from behind and Kurt did the same to Jordan. The girls all kissed each other as they got fucked, while I watched.

Bryan then started grunting and came on Katie's ass. Kurt pulled out of Jordan so she and Sam then licked Katie's ass clean.

"It seems these two are finished, you girls wanna take this to my room?" Kurt asked them.

The girls all simultaneously said yes and so the four of them rushed upstairs. Bryan and I stayed downstairs for a bit listening to the girl's scream and moan while getting fucked like crazy by Kurt.

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This was my first story so I hope you enjoyed it. Feedback is most appreciated.

ck119
ck119
229 Followers