All Comments on 'Truth or Dare Ch. 01'

by jroseemi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! If this is what you call a slow burn, I don't want you near a fireplace. You'd probably burn the house down. Can't wait to see where this goes in chapter #2. MLF

remy247remy247over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. Good start.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This seems like a long time coming given that Jax was not straight. If Tobias is gay and Jax is bi, and they’ve both loved each other as best friends and wanted each other for a long time - and they’ve both suffered through listening to the other have frequent sex with others and pretending like they weren’t hurt and jealous, it seems that they would have confessed earlier and spared each other the ongoing pain. But now I’m eager to see what happens next and if they’ll make it work!

sealandssdsealandssdover 1 year ago

Eh …only one Mason or two?

DallasMarcDallasMarcover 1 year ago

I love how you’re developing the characters and their tale of desire! You’re a marvelous storyteller and I hope you write many more chapters of the guys growing desire and passionate love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very great start. Can’t wait for part 2!

FitGuy47FitGuy47over 1 year ago

I suspect there are many relationships that start out as just friendships. And crossing that line can be difficult but very rewarding. A great start and Thank you for not having the guys just fall all over each other. Time will allow both of them to figure out what they truly want without jeopardizing their relationship. Love the story line. Looking forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Ginger630Ginger630over 1 year ago

Love this! Can’t wait to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why did my friends never play Truth or Dare that way? Or was I just not invited for that? 😂

Bdog6896Bdog6896over 1 year ago

That's it what's going to happen next

carmelcookeecarmelcookeeover 1 year ago

Mmmmm… say more….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjroseemi@jroseemi
You can find our first book, Catching Feelings, on Amazon under the author name Wolfram-Starr Romero. I am a genderfluid person who is generally leaning more male lately, and have been jumping headlong into gay romance and gay erotica lately. Most of what I'll post here are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES