All Comments on 'Truth or Dare - Dare 01:The Cinema'

by Raxton57

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent. Been there. Done that.

TommyCrazyGuNTommyCrazyGuNabout 1 year ago

Great story. Hopefully Wendy's Dare is next.

Cptprice38Cptprice38about 1 year ago

Great story, a great build up and the main section was very enjoyable. I hope that final thought of Kitty’s leads to some bound fun with Wendy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stroking... just excellent... back 50 plus years ago, I was Kitty in NYC porn theaters. I was a straight teenager. The first time a guy fondled me and gave me a blow job, I was like... okay. Then, I let guys blow me.

Then, one time I was between two guys and treated much like Kitty. By the time they were done, I had been stripped and raped, taking my anal virginity....

After that, I became a closeted cock whore.

Still am even after over 40 years of marriage...

SeanandCassSeanandCassabout 1 year ago

Great story, cant wait for part 2 :-)

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 1 year ago

Now that's a great story, something every woman should experience.

Loved it.

I'm sure the cards are going to get better and better.

simpleton024simpleton02411 months ago

Great story looking for part 2

andy1pandyandy1pandy2 months ago

Too consesual and soft for my taste. Kitty needs it rougher than that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRaxton57@Raxton57
4/24/24 UPDATE: Hello friends, it's been a few months. The first part of 2024 was a bit rough for me and my writing got paused for a while. However I am back up to speed in life and I hope to again be filling your computers or other reading devices with more outlandish and ver...