Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 05

Story Info
Ruby gets a new master and becomes a different kind of slave.
1.3k words
4.29
16.8k
9

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week flew by in a blur of pure bliss. I really settled into my new role as Luke's little sissy slave. I would wake him up each morning with a hot, passionate, sloppy blowjob and give him breakfast. After that we would shower together and I would wash Luke's whole body for him and Luke would give me a golden shower in return before letting me get cleaned up and dressed on the outfit he had selected for me for the day. After our shower time I would clean the cabin and make sure everything was neat and tidy before preparing lunch for Luke.

After lunch we would sun bake for an hour by the lake to maintain our tans and then head into town for an afternoon activity that Luke had prepared for us.

The first day's activity was a casual stroll through the park with me in a very skimpy outfit being held by Luke with my leash. The second day we went to a very busy bar in town for drinks. The third we went to see an X rated movie at a small local cinema. Then it was a strip club, where a lot of guys were interested in me but Luke wouldn't let any of them have me, instead he bought me a lap dance from a male stripper which made me so hard in my cage that it hurt for over an hour until my cock finally went back down. Once we returned from our afternoon activities I would tend to dinner while Luke relaxed and then after dinner we would watch a movie together before making out and fucking until we both passed out for the night. I was really loving this new arrangement.

Just as I was looking forward to more time with Luke though, my world changed again when a car pulled up and Brent stepped inside the cabin. Brent immediately shouts for me to go and collect his things from the car. I turn to follow his directions and head outside when he shouts "Naked slut" I strip my clothes and walk outside as I watch Brent ogling me.

Once I come back inside I see Luke standing there with his bag in his hand, he wishes me goodbye and tells me to enjoy my time with Brent and to serve him as well as I served Luke. I promised I would be his obedient sissy just as I was to Luke. As Luke left the room and drove off, Brent turns to me and says "alright slut, Luke may have made you a pansy assed sissy boy and I must say he did a good job of it too, but I don't need some sissy boy serving me, to me you're just a little faggot cockslut, got it!"

Not knowing quite what was lying ahead for me I just nodded and replied "yes master", hoping that if I was compliant things might go a little better for me. I follow Brent into the bedroom and put down his bags and am ordered to strip off Brent's clothing for him using only my mouth, if my hands touch anywhere on Brents body there would be consequences. I start up at his neck, sucking each button on his shirt until it pops open, then his sleeves, yanking his shirt off each arm. Then I untie his shoes and slide his foot out of them with great difficulty before I finally make my way to his bulge and sensuously suck at the button and fly before pulling off his pants and boxers with my teeth. I then kneel at masters feet awaiting my next instructions, staring at Brent's massive hung cock as I wait.

"Ok bitch, from this moment onwards you are mine. You will do what I say, wear what I say, go where I say and get fucked by who I say. Understand!" shouted Brent down at me.

"Yes master Brent" I replied sheepishly.

"Good then you can start by taking this bitch" Brent followed with a great big buttplug, some nipple clamps, a ring gag and finally he slid his cock through the gag and inside my mouth, then he cuffed my hands around his back so I couldn't pull away from him. Brent went to town fucking my face and throat vigorously, shoving himself into my throat until I had absolutely no gag reflex left and I could take it from top to bottom with no problem at all.

After a good 20 minutes of fucking my throat, Brent moves on to my ass. Fucking me straight to the hilt with his massive piece of man meat, hitting my prostrate over and over again, lubed only by my saliva from the earlier blowjob. It feels like he keeps going for hours without stopping his assault on my ass, until he finally pulls out and shoots his load all over my face.

Brent turns to me and says it's time to go, throwing me a little pink pair of studded leather panties and a pink leather harness that didn't cover my new breasts at all. I put them on and Brent drags me out to the car, still with the buttplug up my butt and the nipple clamps, gag and cuffs on, his cum dripping down my cheeks.

We drive into town and stop at a shady looking sex store which we go inside of. Once we're inside the door, Brent pulls me over to a tall, thin tube shaped cage and opens the door. He pushes me in there and closes the door again, instructing me to stay there until he comes back or someone comes to get me.

I stand in this cage facing all the people walking past on the street for a while until someone walks inside the store, reaches into my cage and grabs hold of my leash. They pull on it and my face smooshes against the hard metal bars, the guy pulls out his cock and starts pissing down my throat. He keeps doing this for a few minutes, occasionally shoving it straight down my throat and back out again, until a man dressed in a sexy tight leather tux walks up to him and tells him to stop "only masters get to decide who can use their slaves sir - you must leave the store at once!" He tells the man before turning to me and continuing, "your master has requested I fetch you slave, come with me."

The man unlocks the cage and takes me by the leash through the store and into a small room. Once we're inside he closes the door and removes my plug, cuffs and underwear, leaving the gag in place. He then opens a cupboard and pulls out a smallish bag. He opens it and holds up a small, pink latex body suit with zippers at the cock, ass and mouth and a bunch of other buckles all over it. "Your master has requested that you try this on for him. Please put it on immediately slave"

I step inside the suit and pull and tug at it until it is stretched over my whole body. Once I am inside the suit, the man pulls the leather hood over my face. I can't see anything, and everything starts to feel much tighter all of a sudden. This is when I realise that the buckles allow them to strap me into the suit so I have no freedom to use my arms or legs. I feel myself getting picked up and carried to another room, a much brighter room with flashing lights. I can then feel myself being tied up, standing straight with my arms and legs spread apart. Feeling scared I try to move around to escape but it is no use. Then I hear my master's laugh. "He looks perfect, like the helpless little bitch boy he is. I'll take it all!"

That is the last thing I remember hearing master say until I wake up again.