Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 06

Story Info
A new adventure awaits our sissy slut when they awake.
1.7k words
4.23
15.3k
13

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up in a small strange concrete room, still wearing the pink latex that Master Brent bought for me but this time without the hood or the gag. I look down and see masters foot on the concrete floor tapping. As I look further up I see his tall muscular body dressed in tight leather and the big smirk on his face as he says "well looks like our little bitch boy is awake at last. Did you have a good sleep slut because you won't be sleeping again for a while."

I just look down and reply "yes master." Not sure what else to do and I was actually feeling quite rested which was surprising given the circumstances. "Master where am I, where have you taken me?" I asked shakily, fearful he may punish me for speaking.

"We're at home boy, u just haven't seen this part of our home yet. Come I'll show you."

I go to stand up and follow him but am kicked right in the stomach by Master Brent and told to crawl like a good bitch and follow him up the narrow staircase. We reach the top of the stairs and master pulls out his keys and unlocks the door, I had no idea that we were locked in here, as he opened the door I see a small dark room with a few more steps. I follow him up as he opens a panel in the roof and keeps walking up the stairs, I follow and once out of the staircase can't believe my eyes when I find myself coming up through a hole in the floor of the wardrobe in the cabin bedroom. "Now fix me breakfast bitch before you go back to my dungeon and your new home." Barked Master Brent with a hint of laughter in his voice.

As I am preparing my masters breakfast still fully clad in pink latex I am completely startled as my ass starts vibrating all of a sudden, it is getting stronger and stronger and yet I feel nothing stuck inside my hole. No idea how it is possible, the vibrations continue and make me incredibly horny and jumpy but I continue to make masters breakfast.

I serve master his breakfast and as I go to walk away he grabs my breast and squeezes it hard, I jump and squeal at his touch which at first feels like a completely normal reaction, he squeezed my breast and it hurt but then I became really confused when I remembered that they are only fake breasts attached to my chest. Master Brent must have seen the confusion on my face because he started to smirk as he said to me "yes I'm glad you have noticed slut, I may have made a few improvements to you while I had you getting ready. When you felt your hole start vibrating before, that's your new implants. All I do is push a button here on my phone and I can send all sorts of levels of vibration and stimulation straight into your ass. And just now when you felt the sensation of me grabbing your breasts, I have installed a new nano-nerve tech into your fake breasts and chest so that when your breasts are touched or stimulated in any way you feel it as if they were real. It's cutting edge tech that is sending signals directly into your brain so you feel everything as if it was really a part of you. Hope you like it bitch, because this is the new you" he laughed as he said that last part. I stand there stunned for a second, not sure what to think before eventually realising this could be fun and thanking master for adding these new parts of me.

As master finishes his breakfast and I have finished washing up he orders me back into my dungeon.

I follow him down on my hands and knees before giving him a blowjob and drinking down his hot cum and piss. After that I am gagged with a rather long dildo gag and tied up before Master Brent fucks me, spanks me, kisses me, bites me and has his way with me. I don't know how long this goes on for but I am left in many different positions as my master comes and goes, fucking me many ways before leaving me again on and off for what feels like days. He makes sure though that I am always stimulated just enough that I can't fall asleep. I find myself going up and down between wanting to escape him and then completely loving my situation and submitting completely, submission winning over every time though.

Eventually after we have had all kinds of sex between just us and I haven't left the dungeon for what feels like days, master comes downstairs and tells me we're going out. He also gives me a new outfit to change into. Peeling me out of the latex suit I have been wearing for days, this new outfit is totally slutty. He gives me a leather pink harness which completely shows off my breasts, a pink stroppy leather thong that has no front and lets my cage poke through, latex elbow length gloves with pink fluffy wrist cuffs over the top and extremely high heeled thigh high leather pink boots with all kinds of buckles and clips all over them. I put all the items on and look like a completely helpless sissy bondage slut ready to be used... and that's exactly the way Master Brent wants it.

Brent gags me and puts me in the boot of his car. We drive for about 10 minutes before pulling up in a dark garage. I am taken out of the car, lead downstairs through a narrow winding corridor and into a small concrete room with a bar and pictures of naked women all over the walls. Master attaches my wrist cuffs together behind my back and drops me to my knees in the middle of the room. He then dials his phone and says to the person on the other end "we're ready, send them in".

All of a sudden the doors open and the room is full in seconds with college frat boys all at varying levels of drunkness, with loud music, dancing drinking and cheering. My master is standing beside me and collecting 5 dollar notes from guys before they shove their cocks down my throat and fuck my face one by one. It's a college frat party and it looks like I'm the entertainment for the night. I suck cock after cock for about an hour, my throat burning and my knees aching. After I have sucked about 100 frat boy cocks a group of guys walk up to master and have a very quiet conversation I can't overhear and hand him a large wad of cash.

Eventually after a few more minutes and a few more cocks, the room emptied and Master Brent gets me up and tells me it's time to get ready for my next act. He makes me lay on a brightly coloured, large, round table and straps me down onto it. The table is in the middle of the room and has a spinning wheel behind it. A group of guys then enter the room and stand around the table, one of the real jock looking guys speaks out and says "okay guys tonight we are going to play sissy of fortune" cheers and whoops follow "the way it works is each guy comes up and spins the wheel. Whatever it lands on they get to do to our sissy. For example..." he spins the wheel in front of them all and continues "I landed on suck a sissy tit, so that's what I gotta do" he leans over me and gives me a sloppy wet suck on my breast, flicking his tongue over my nipple. I feel this sensation running through my body and making me strain against my cage. He continues. "Each section of the wheel has a different action except for the 6 jackpot slots, if you get one of these everyone stands around the table and we spin the sissy, whichever way they land one guy gets the ass and the guy opposite gets the mouth. Let's play!!"

The guys start spinning the wheel one by one and I am repeatedly fucked from both ends, cummed on, sucked on, kissed, pissed on, sat on, fingered, eaten, slapped, spat on, paddled, stimulated with toys and more and I love every minute of it especially the jackpots. The suspense of waiting to see what will happen to me next has me constantly on edge and in total ecstasy. The game lasts about two hours before each guy gives me one last fuck in their chosen hole and leaves and I feel sadder and more empty as I watch each one of them walk out that door.

Eventually I am left with just me and my master in the room and he unties me and takes me back to the car. "Very well done tonight slut, you made me a lot of money and have me very horny bitch boy."

We get home and instead of master sending me back to my dungeon he takes me to bed with him and tells me to suck his cock until I eventually fall into some well earned sleep, telling me that I have surprised him and he thinks he indeed does like me as a little sissy to please and serve him.

It made me so happy to hear that I have made my new master happy and to be able to fall asleep with his delicious cock down my throat. I fall asleep thinking back to that first night when I went to a party and played truth or dare because I wanted to be one of the cool kids. I think about how the old me would have been disgusted and ashamed of what happened to me that night, but now I can't help but think that deciding to play that game was the best decision I have ever made.