Truth or Dare Takes a Turn Pt. 07

Story Info
Ruby learns how to become a true bitch for her new master.
1.6k words
3.91
17.3k
8
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I wake up I find myself tied down spread eagle on the bed, wearing a pink leather harness and pink latex panties with a plug up my ass and a gag in my mouth, master was no where to be seen and his stuff isn't here either. Momentarily confused I start to panic and I look down and see a folded card standing up on my stomach, positioned in a way that denies me the ability to read it. I then realise that my week with master has ended and this must be how he wants me to be found by my new master.

I lay there, bound and helpless for a couple of hours, straining against my cage until I hear a car pull up.

Moments later the cabin door opens and none other than Sammy walks into the bedroom. He drops his bags beside the bed, picks up the card and laughs a little while reading it and then just stares at me smiling, eyeing every part of me up and down before finally speaking "well sissy you have certainly changed a lot since our last little encounter. Enjoying your new lifestyle are you?"

Thanks

I nod my head, the gag still stopping me from speaking. "Let's get you untied here slut, then we can chat and get you all ready to serve your new master." Sammy then rips out my butt plug in one fast, swift, hard motion, causing me to scream out in pain, biting down hard on the gag to control it. Then he frees my legs of the pink cuffs holding me down to the bed but before he releases my arms of their pink prison, he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a pink leather leash which he attaches to my collar.

After my arms are untied Master Sammy leads me by the leash on my hands and knees into the living room where he takes a seat and makes me kneel in front of him. He removes my gag and begins to speak to me. "Now sissy, I know you've spent a week as a good little sissy slut with Luke, and then as a pathetic little bondage bitch with Brent, but I am looking for something a little different from my slave. You see the one thing I have always wanted but have never been able to get is a pet. My parents wouldn't allow it when I was a child and my landlords won't allow it now. So that's where you come in. For the next week you are literally going to be my bitch, you will become my little puppy slave. You will act like a puppy, eat like a puppy, drink like a puppy, walk like a puppy, sleep like a puppy and most importantly of all - you will talk like a puppy. You will obey your master like an obedient little doggy. We can go for walks in the park, play fetch, you'll definitely be getting fed lots of nice juicy bones, if you know what I mean, and best of all, you'll be able to sniff all kinds of stinky butts, just like a good little dog. Does that sound good bitch?"

I nod my head to master and make a rather unconvincing barking noise, unusually excited about the chance to be someone's pet - the ultimate form of submission. After hearing me bark master reaches behind me and grabs something off the coffee table, I feel a butt plug being shoved into my ass, going much deeper than the others usually do. As he takes his hand away I notice something sticking up behind me out of the corner of my eye, I turn around on my hands and knees to see what it is and then it moves - I try to follow it and end up going in circles, never able to see what it is. Master starts laughing hysterically as I spin in circles and when I eventually give up and stop master tells me "you are going to be such a good little puppy bitch, you're already chasing your own tail - you're a natural!"

I feel embarrassed but accept his praise of my puppy skills. Master then looks at me and takes his pants down, exposing his long, raw hard cock. As he uncovers his giant tool he looks at me and says "doggy want a bone?" I look up and immediately slide his long shaft down my throat, taking as much of it in as I can, breathing in his scent and sucking and licking up and down his giant cock. I suck his cock until he cums 3 times into my throat. Then master takes me out onto the back deck where a wire has been attached, running all along the length of the deck, there are also three dog bowls, one with wet dog food, one with dry and one with water, there's a little doggy bed and a small wooden kennel sitting near each other. Master takes off my leash and replaces it with a chain that is attached to the wire running down the deck. He goes back inside and tells me to have some fun while he's gone." I run up and down the deck a few times on my hands and knees, realising that there is no way to get off the deck with my chain connected.

After a while I get worn out and go have a look in the kennel and find a bunch of dog toys which I start to play with, the dog toys are all phallic in shape but are definitely designed for dogs as some are obviously chew toys, some squeak, some are soft and others hard. I enjoy squeaking them, biting them chasing them and licking at them for a while although I don't really know how long without access to any kind of clock out on the deck.

Eventually after playing with the toys and running up and down for a while longer I feel really hungry - not wanting to eat the dog food, I start by just drinking some water, much harder than using a glass I soon learn though. After getting a good drink in me I decide to try out the little doggy bed. I curl up in a little ball inside of it and eventually doze off. What feels like a few hours later (as it is starting to reach sunset) I wake up and desperately need to pee. Not wanting to ruin the deck and not sure where I am supposed to pee I go to the back door and give my best barking voice and scratch at it, waiting for master to come for me.

Master Sammy soon comes to the door and pats me on the head and says what do I need? Knowing I am not supposed to speak I just bark and lift one of my legs, hoping he understands me. Master nods and snickers at me. "Oh doggy needs a wee wee. Ok my bitch here's how it is going to work. Once a day I will fill your water bowl up. After that whenever you need to pee you do it in there. I won't fill your water bowl up again though until it is empty. Do you understand?" I bark disgusted at what he is making me do. It's not as bad as some of the things my other masters have brought on me though, and so I walk over to my empty water bowl and position my caged little cock over it and release straight into the bowl. Master looks at me and says "good doggy" before leaving and shutting the door again behind him.

I soon fall asleep in my little kennel and actually get some proper rest for once. I wake up in the morning though with the driest mouth ever and am dying for a glass of water. I crawl over to my water bowl and realise that it is still filled with my cold salty urine. Not seeing another option I put my head down and start lapping at the bowl and drinking up all I can in the hope that it will reward me with some fresh water again soon.

A little while later the door slides open and master ushers me inside, asking me to take care of his morning bone. I jump down on his meat and slide it in and out of my throat repeatedly, eagerly drinking down Master Sammys cock and hoping to get his sweet salty seed as a reward for my efforts to please him.

The rest of the week is much the same with Master Sammy, I would try to please him, he started letting me in the house more but I still only barked in reply to him and still ate, drank and slept out on the deck and in my kennel. Master started taking me on daily walks around town and to the dog park where I would play with the other dogs, chasing them and sniffing their butts like a good dog for my master. Although I didn't want to be a dog I actually enjoyed the week with master Sammy as he turned out to be a very kind and sweet master even though he still made me his little sissy bitch, he seemed to be a lot nicer to me and I enjoyed being his little bitch for the week. I would be happy to sleep in a proper bed in a house again sometime soon though.

----

Note: Sorry this chapter has been such a long time coming, I haven't had time to come back to it for a while - hopefully the next one will be out much faster.