All Comments on 'Truth or Dare with Family'

by jessanddrew

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 4 years ago

"wiggle your tongue in mom's mouth"

"It felt so weird her wiggling her tongue in my nose"

Get your fucking story straight. And what the fuck is with someone wiggling their tongue in someone else's fucking NOSE?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Why would you stick your tongue in someone's nose? Then before that you type mouth!

grayge37grayge37over 4 years ago
Too many typos!

Please take time to proofread your material - better yet, get someone else to do it. If you use Microsoft Word than it has a spell-check as well as a grammar-check routine. Try this with your next story. It will make a BIG difference.

The previous comment was a bit harsh, but again, proofreading would have eliminated the error.

Your writing and story telling is very good in spite of the many errors. Do not be discouraged or become angry with any criticism. Keep writing and submitting stories.

goducks111goducks111over 4 years ago
I like the story concept

Just needs some work on the dialogue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Zilch

This was horrible,

Seriously horrible writing.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 4 years ago
WHAT???

Tongue in nose....balls in pussy? The first is disgusting and I think the second would be painful. Otherwise the story was okay, if a little far out. ***

DomJ69DomJ69over 4 years ago
Totally Unbelievable

I liked the premise, but the execution was poor. The premise implied sexual tension, but there was none.

I was taken 'out' of the story with the line: "shoved her tongue in my nose." WTF?

MarkutedMarkutedover 4 years ago
So fucking bad...

Here are some pointers as to why i couln't even get to the sexual part:

Writing inconsistencies like the absence of an explanation of who's talking, grammar, spelling, coherence and logic.

Who the hell makes a short word like "sis" even shorter (and dumb) like "si"?

Erotica isn't porn: you have to construct it, not just lay it.

Glad i did not take more time on this.

ChristopherAllanChristopherAllanover 4 years ago
I liked it.

I liked your story. Unlike the guy who thought Si was short for sis instead of Simon.

Perhaps he has trouble with basic comprehension. You keep writing. I would love a game night like this with my mom and sister. Good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ignore all the haters! Fantastic story!

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessanddrew@jessanddrew
young lady finished college like writing stories that people can enjoy and when i say enjoy i mean really enjoy