Truth or Dare with My Family

Story Info
Carl plays truth or dare with his mom, sis, aunt & cousin.
10.4k words
4
41.1k
76
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth or Dare with my MILF of a mother, my sexy sister, my AILF aunt, and my hot cousin.

# # #

Author's Note:

This true story was written for 22-year-old Sean. He asked me to write this story for him. Something that was so unexpected, bizarrely, unbelievably true, and sexually exciting, he wanted everyone to know what happened to him when he was stranded in his house with his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin during a snowstorm.

It all started one snowy, cold, winter night when Sean's 43-year-old aunt, Maureen, and his 21-year-old cousin, Irene, visited his 46-year-old mother, Kathy, and his 24-year-old sister, Colleen. Not expecting as much snow as they received, they were all stranded at his mother's house by a major snowstorm. A major blizzard actually that promised to bring much more than two feet of snow paralyzed the city. With everyone ordered off the roads, and parking bans in place, snowplows were unable to plow until the snow stopped which wouldn't be until the next morning.

Canceling his plans to go out that night, his Mustang GT didn't have snow tires and wasn't safe driving it in the snow. Instead of going out with his friends and partying, something that he always does, Sean stayed home, something that he seldom does. Yet, not having to twist his arm to remain home, he loved visiting with his beautiful aunt and his hot cousin. There were both as fun as they were sexy.

Everything was so eerily quiet. With no cars or trucks motoring by his house, and with the children not out playing in the snow, no one was out shoveling, yet. As if holding their joint breaths, while counting the inches of accumulation, everyone was all waiting for the snow to stop. With this said to be the biggest storm of the past few years, they were all anxious to hear how much snow they would receive.

Forced to stay home, with not much else to do, his family drank copious amounts of alcohol, they talked, and they laughed while watching the snow accumulate outside. Instead of watching a movie that no one could agree on watching, his aunt suggested that they play a game called Truth or Dare. Having never played that game before, Sean was curious to learn how to play this game.

Sean loved playing games, all types of games. Something that he'd never suggest to his mother, his sister, his aunt, and/or his cousin, he loved playing strip poker with his female friends, and would love to play strip poker with the female members of his family, too. Yet, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he imagined when masturbating himself, they'd never play strip poker with him.

# # #

Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he had masturbated over many times, he'd love to see his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin all strip naked after losing at strip poker. He'd love for his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin to see him naked after he deliberately lost at playing poker. Unfortunately, nothing more than a pipe dream, yet, once they were all drunk and naked, he wondered if his mother, his sister, his aunt, and/or his cousin would have incestuous sex with him.

Again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy that he masturbated over, he'd love to have sex with any one of them or all of them. He'd love to strip his MILF of a mother, Kathy, naked and have incestuous sex with her. He'd love to strip his AILF of an aunt, Maureen, naked and have sex with her, too.

'How hot would that be to have incestuous sex with my mother,' he wondered? 'How hot would that be to see my huge breasted aunt topless and/or naked? I'd love to fuck them both,' he thought. 'I'd love for both of them to blow me. I'd love to cum in both of their mouths,' he thought

While sexually imagining something that would never happen, he'd love to have threesome sex with his MILF of a mother and with his AILF of an aunt.

'I wonder what they look like when having a sexual orgasm,' he thought? 'I wonder what they sound like when having a sexual orgasm. I'd love to see my mother and/or my aunt cumming.'

Again, something that he had masturbated over visualizing many times, he'd love to strip his sexy sister naked and have sex with her, too. Finally, he'd love to strip his hot cousin naked and have sex with her, too. Stranded in his house while drinking, with him feeling so horny, he wondered if they were sexually thinking about him in the way that he was sexually thinking about them. He wished he could have threesome sex with his sister, Colleen, and with his cousin, Irene.

'How hot would that be to have sex with them both together,' he thought?

Going from having threesome sex with his mother and his aunt, now he thought about having threesome sex with his sister and his cousin, too.

'How hot would that be for my sexy sister to take me in her hand to stroke me before taking me in her mouth to blow me,' he thought? 'How hot would that be to cum in my sister's mouth and watch her swallow me? How hot would that be to eat my cousin's pussy and give her a sexual orgasm with my fingers and my tongue,' he thought. 'How hot would that be for my hot cousin to blow me, too,' he wondered?

# # #

An innocent, sexual victim of his aunt who had secretly tried to sexually seduce him; he was unaware that the game of Truth or Dare would quickly turn incestuously sexual. He had no idea that he'd soon be seeing his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin in their bra and panties, topless, and even naked. He had no idea that they'd all be seeing him naked, too.

A shocking yet, sexually exciting surprise, even better than playing strip poker, he had no idea that he'd soon be having incestuous sex with not only his mother, but also with his sister, his aunt, and his cousin. A fortuitous outcome of the inclement weather, if it wasn't for the snowstorm, none of this would have happened. Sean would have been out with his friends partying and his mother and sister would have been at his house visiting with his aunt sister and his cousin.

"So, other than drinking," asked Sean with a laugh? "What would you like to do? With us stranded here until this blizzard ends, we'll be here for hours," he said looking out his window at the accumulating snow before looking at his watch. "It's a good thing that we have plenty of booze and food," he said with a laugh. "I dare say, you may have to stay overnight," he said with an excited laugh while imagining them all wearing the short, low-cut, sheer, and sexy nightgowns.

He looked from his sexy sister, Colleen, to look at his hot cousin, Irene, before looking at his redheaded bombshell of an aunt, Maureen, and to look at his MILF of a mother, Kathy. With his sister 5'9" tall, with long, red, beautiful hair, and big, blue eyes, his sister had C cup breasts. Sexually lusting over the both of them, he looked from his sister to look at his hot cousin.

The shortest one in his family, she was only 5'6" tall. Unlike her mother, she had brown hair instead of red hair. Again, unlike her mother who had double D cup breasts, Irene only had B cup breasts. Yet, with her having a flat stomach and a round ass, the rest of her body was as shapely as it was sexy. Like mother like daughter, his cousin was so very pretty.

As much as he'd love to fuck his sister and make her pregnant with his baby, he'd love to fuck his cousin and make her pregnant with his baby, too. Only, once again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, Sean knew that he'd never have incestuous sex with his sister and/or with his cousin. They'd never have sex with him. He knew that he'd never fuck his sister and/or his cousin. They'd never fuck him. Nothing more than a pipe dream, he'd never impregnate his sister and/or his cousin with his baby.

"What if we played a game," he asked while looking around the room? "We have cards, dice, and all kinds of board games. What game would you all like to play," he asked while looking around the room at everyone again? "Does anyone have a favorite game that they'd like to play?"

# # #

His aunt, Maureen, a tall, green eyed, redhead with huge, double D cup breasts, with a slim waistline and a shapely ass, showed him the whore that she is by giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile. Aunt Maureen was as sexually attracted to her young nephew as much as he was sexually attracted to his AILF of an aunt. With her sitting directly across from him, sexually teasing him, with her leaning forward, when she wasn't flashing him down blouse views of her cleavage and her low-cut bra, she stealthily flashed him upskirt peeks of her white panties.

Moreover, taking advantage of his innocence, showing him the whore that she is, she always said sexually inappropriate things to him. With him not on sexual par with his aunt, most of what she said went over Sean's head. Yet, knowing the whore that she is, his mother knew that her sister would love to fuck her son. His mother knew that her sister would fuck anyone at any time, even her nephew.

"That sounds like fun. I love playing games," said his sexy sister, another pretty redhead with big, blue eyes.

Continuing to sexually tease him, Aunt Maureen gave her nephew another sexy look and another naughty smile.

"I love playing games, too," said his aunt.

No doubt, she wasn't talking about playing board games but sex games. No doubt, she was talking about games of voyeurism and exhibitionism. Sexily staring at her nephew, she stealthily raised the hem of her short skirt and parted her knees wider to flash him her white panties.

# # #

Maureen paused as if she was thinking of which game to play. No doubt, wanting to play strip poker with her nephew, she suggested another game instead.

"I know the game that we could play. We could play Truth or Dare," said his aunt looking around the room at everyone. "A good way for us to learn secrets about one another, that would be a fun game to play, especially when we're all drinking," she said with a laugh.

Sean looked at his aunt with curiosity. When he wasn't staring at whatever his aunt was showing him, he always looked at his aunt. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. She was so shapely. He loved his aunt. With him always sexually fantasizing over all that she flashed him, he continually masturbated over imagining her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked and having sex with her.

Showing the incestuous pervert that he is, not only sexually attracted to his aunt, but also, he was sexually attracted to his mother, his sister, and his cousin, too. If he was to be snowbound with anyone, these four women were his preferred choices. He wouldn't mind being snowbound with any one of them or with all four of them for the rest of the winter. As long as they'd all consensually gave him sex, he'd love to live with them all forever.

As the storm progressed and grew worse, the snow drifts grew higher. With their car already buried in his driveway, no doubt, his aunt, and his cousin would be spending the night. With them only having three bedrooms and three beds, his mother, Kathy, would have to sleep with her sister, Maureen. His cousin, Irene, would have to sleep with her cousin, his sister, Colleen. He'd sleep alone in his own bedroom.

Something that he had sexually fantasized doing while masturbating himself, if the blizzard lasted a few days, he'd volunteer to sleep with his mother or with his aunt. He'd volunteer to sleep with his sister or with his cousin. A win/win sleeping situation for him, how hot would that be to sleep with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and/or with his cousin?

'I'd love to sleep in the same bed with any one of them,' he thought.

While pressing his erect, pajama clad cock against them, he'd love to hold them, hug them, spoon them, and feel his mother, his aunt, his sister, and/or his cousin while they were sleeping. With him imagining sleeping in their beds, as soon as they fell asleep, he'd lift the back of their nightgowns and feel their shapely, naked asses. Then, while they were sleeping, he imagined reaching his horny hand around them to feel their nearly naked breasts and finger their erect nipples through their sheer nightgowns. He imagined slowly and gently sliding his erect cock in their naked pussies from behind.

'Again, sleeping with any one of them in their bed is nothing more than a sexual fantasy,' he thought. 'My mother, my sister, my aunt, and/or my cousin would never allow me to sleep in the same bed with them. Unfortunately, and again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, with me perversely perverted, they'd never have incestuous sex with me.'

Whether deliberately or unintentionally, when his aunt wasn't flashing him her cleavage and the tops of her big and beautiful breasts down her low-cut top, she deliberately and continually flashed him her panties in upskirt peeks. To say that his aunt was an exhibitionist whore would be an accurate description of her. To say that his aunt was sexually attracted to him would be a fair statement to make. To say that his aunt was deliberately flashing Sean all that he stared at seeing would be true, too.

# # #

"Truth or Dare? I never heard of that game. What's that," asked Sean? "How do you play it?"

Unembarrassed, unashamed, and immorally immodest, his aunt turned to face him while uncrossing her long and shapely legs. She stealthily raised the hem of her skirt higher and purposely parted her knees enough to flash him her bright, white panties again. When she wasn't flashing him her long, line of sexy cleavage, the top of her huge breasts, and the top of her sexy bra, she flashed him her white panties. More than just flashing him her panties, she flashed him her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit, too.

Whenever she stayed overnight, while his mother was still asleep and he was alone with his aunt in the early morning, she sat across from him in the living room while drinking coffee and watching TV. Then, while stealthily raising the hem of her nightgown higher and parting her knees wider, Maureen flashed Sean her naked, red, trimmed pussy up her short nightgown. While deliberately flashing him, but making her flashes appear unintentional, she stared at him with a sexy look and a naughty smile. While Sean stared at his aunt's naked pussy, she stared at his erect cock that tented his pajama bottoms.

'No doubt,' thought Sean while noticing his aunt staring at his erection. 'My aunt wants to see my naked prick. She wants to finger the head of my erect prick while stroking my prick. She wants to suck my cock. She wants to fuck my big dick.'

Yet, again, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, while waiting for her to make another sexual move, he only wished that his aunt wanted to do all of those sexual things.

With her not quite done with flashing him her naked pussy, while serving him breakfast, leaning over him lower and longer than necessary, she flashed him her naked breasts and erect nipples down her low-cut nightgown. Especially, whenever he was alone with her, acting unembarrassed and unashamed, his immorally, immodest aunt always deliberately flashed him while making her sexual flashes appear unintentional or accidental. Waiting for Sean to make a sexual move on her, yet, with him too afraid to try anything sexual with his aunt, all he did was to stare.

Not wanting her to tell his mother that he touched her, felt her, groped her, and/or tried to sexually seduce his aunt, he was content to stare and masturbate over all that he saw of his aunt's beautiful body later. As long as his aunt was willing to show him her panties, her naked pussy, her cleavage, the top of her low-cut bra and breasts, and/or her naked breasts, he was more than willing to stare. Giving him plenty to masturbate over later while imagining her naked and having sex with him, he loved seeing what he should never see of his aunt.

# # #

"When someone is chosen to start the game," explained Maureen. "The game begins by a player choosing whether he or she wants to tell the truth when answering a question or do a dare," she said. "It's as simple as that," she said with a little laugh and a shrug of her shapely shoulders.

Sean looked up from staring at her white panties to look up at his aunt's pretty face. Whether looking at her panties, her low-cut bra, her sexy cleavage, or her naked pussy, he loved looking at his aunt. He smiled at her before asking her his question.

"What if you don't answer the question honestly or don't do the dare, is there a penalty?"

Enjoying the sexy view that she continued giving him, he looked down at his aunt's exposed panties again. He wished her could touch her panties. He wished her could cup her panty clad pussy in the palm of his hand. He wished he could finger her clit through her panties. He wished he could remove his aunt's panties to see her red, trimmed, naked pussy.

"If you don't truthfully answer the question or refuse to do a dare, you'll face consequences that are far worse than telling the truth or doing the dare," she said with a laugh.

Sean made a face while looking from his mother to look at his sister and before looking at his cousin and to stare at his aunt who continued flashing him her bright, white panties.

"What are the consequences if you don't tell the truth or do the dare," Sean asked his aunt his question again?

As if he had never seen his aunt's white panties before, Sean continued staring at his aunt's bright, white panties. Unable to remove his horny eyes from his aunt's white panties, he stared at her pussy mound. He stared at her camel toe. He stared at what he could see of her pussy slit through her sheer panties. He'd love to remove her panties with his teeth and fuck her. He'd love to make love to his aunt. He'd love to fuck his aunt.

Aunt Maureen laughed at her nephew's question.

"If you fail to tell the truth or do a dare, then, everyone is allowed to spank your naked ass," she said while leaning forward to part her knees wider and to flash him even more of her upskirt panties. "Trust me. Your ass will be red and sore by the time we're done with you," she said with another laugh. "You won't be able to sit without a pillow beneath your ass for a week."

Sean made a face and laughed.

'What the Hell kind of penalty is that,' he thought while laughing to himself? 'He'd love to pull down his pants to show his naked ass and possibly even his naked penis too, to his mother, his sister, his aunt, and his cousin. Besides, with him playing truth or dare with four women, how hard could they possibly spank me,' he wondered?

"Spank my naked ass," laughed Sean? "I haven't been spanked since I was a kid," he said.

His aunt returned his laugh with her stern face.

"There has to be a penalty for not telling the truth and/or for not doing the dare and spanking your naked ass is the penalty," she said with another shrug.

# # #

Sean remained silent while thinking more about the game. Then, having thought about playing Truth or Dare, ready to play, he volunteered to go first.

"I'll go first," said Sean and looking at his aunt.

He returned her sexy smile with his sexy smile. As if happy that he volunteered to go first, his aunt continued smiling at him.

"Okay, which is it, truth or dare," asked Maureen?

While trying to think of game strategy before playing a game that he had never played before and didn't know how to play now, Sean took a second to think before answering her question.

"Truth," he said.

His Aunt Maureen paused as if thinking while formulating her question. Then, she gave him a sexy smile and a naughty look. No doubt, waiting for him to say truth, she already knew the question that she wanted to ask him.

"Have you ever had sex with an older woman," she asked while staring over at him with her big, beautiful, green eyes?

Sean made a face as if he had eaten something sour. He let out a little laugh.