Truth or Dare with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With his pants and underwear still bunch down around his ankles, having already shown the four women his naked prick, he had no compunction in masturbating himself in front of them. Again, he slowly stroked himself before stroking himself faster and harder. Then, when he was ready to cum, he walked over to his sister.

No doubt, in the way that he asked his aunt to touch him and stroke him, she thought that her brother was going to ask her to touch him and stroke him. Still stroking himself, he stood in front of his sister. With Colleen leaning forward in her chair and intently watching her brother masturbate himself, sexually surprising her, Sean ejaculated all over his sister's face and in her red hair. And when she opened her mouth wide to scream, he ejaculated cum in his sister's opened mouth, too.

"Oh, my God, Sean. I can't believe you ejaculated in my face and in my mouth," she said wiping her brother's cum from her face and hair with tissues while spitting out his cum. "What's wrong with you? You're such a pig. I can't believe you gave me, your own sister, a cum bath."

Sean's cum dripped from his sister's hair, her eye brows, her nose, her lips, and her chin. She was literally covered with her brother's cum. Sean gave his sexy sister a cum bath.

# # #

Sean's mother raised her hand again.

"It's my turn," she said while looking over at her son.

With Maureen still sitting in her chair topless, and Sean still standing there with his pants and underwear bunch around his ankles, she looked at her sister and gave her a wink before looking over at her nephew again.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

Sean gave his mother a big smile.

"Dare," said Sean.

With a flash of sexual arousal taking hold of his mother's face, she dared him to do something that he thought that she'd never dare him to do.

"I dare you to suck your aunt's naked tits while fingering her erect nipples," she said.

Sean gave his mother a big grin. Immediately, he walked over to his aunt with his pants and underwear still bunched around his ankles.

"I'd love to suck her huge tits," he said.

Sean knelt in front of his topless aunt. Then, leaning forward while she leaned forward too, he fingered her nipples before taking them in his mouth. Making her nipples even more erect, he pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. He took one nipple in his mouth and sucked that before taking her other nipple in her mouth to suck that. Sean sucked his aunt's erect nipples while fingering her erect nipples.

# # #

"My turn," said Sean.

He turned to look at his mother.

"Truth or dare," he asked?

Kathy laughed.

"Dare," she said.

Kathy gave her son a big smile.

"I dare you to show us your naked breasts," said Sean to his mother.

In the way that her sister did, his mother did, too. She stood, and as if she was a stripper, she slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse, and removed it. Then, she, reached behind her to unhook her bra, and lowered her bra straps from her shoulders. She removed her bra and walked in front of her son.

"Would you like to feel your mother's tits," she asked? "Would you like to suck and finger your mother's nipples in the way that you've already sucked and fingered your aunt's nipples?"

Again, not having to ask him twice, Sean reached out his horny hand and touched, felt, and fondled his mother's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. He leaned forward and in the way that he sucked and fingered his aunt's nipples, he sucked and fingered his mother's nipples, too.

# # #

"It's my turn," said Colleen even though it wasn't her turn.

She turned to look at her brother while letting out a dirty laugh.

"I dare you to finger and lick Irene's naked pussy," she said looking over at her cousin and smiling.

Irene's mouth fell open.

"Wait! Oh, my God. No. Colleen what's wrong with you," she asked? "He can't do that to me. He's my cousin," she said lightly feigning her complaint. "That's gross. That's disgusting," she said with her face turning a bright red.

Ignoring his Irene's complaints, Sean walked over to his cousin on his knees. He lifted her short skirt, reached beneath it, and pulled her white panties down and off. With her offering no resistance, he spread her knees wide. He leaned forward to finger her clit. No doubt from seeing her cousin's naked prick and watching him finger and suck her mother's nipples, she was already wet.

Sean leaned forward and licked her pussy. He continued rubbing her clit and finger fucking her pussy while licking her. Rubbing her harder, he licked her faster. He masturbated his cousin's pussy while eating her naked cunt.

"Sean. Sean. Oh, my God, Sean," said Irene. "You're going to make me cum," she said grabbing his head in her hands. "I can't believe that you're going to make me cum."

She rubbed his face all over her wet pussy while he continued fingering her clit and finger fucking her pussy.

"Don't stop fingering me. Don't stop licking me. Don't stop rubbing my clit. Don't stop finger fucking me. I'm cumming, Sean. I'm cumming," said Irene closing her eyes, stiffening her legs, and arching her back. "Oh, my God!"

She fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, perking up as if she had been pinched, she said what he hoped she'd say.

# # #

"My turn," said Irene.

She turned to her cousin, Colleen.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

Colleen gave his cousin a big smile.

"Dare," she said.

Irene pulled up her panties and fluffed down her skirt.

"I dare you to blow your brother. I dare you to suck his cock. I dare you to allow him to cum in your mouth and swallow his cum," said Irene.

Colleen laughed.

"That sounds like three dares to me but," said Colleen while shrugging her shoulder and pausing to look over at her brother. "I'll do it. I'll blow my brother. I'll suck his cock. I'll even will allow him to cum in my mouth and I will swallow his cum," said Sean's sexy sister with a shrug.

With him still naked below the waist, Sean stood from kneeling in front of his cousin to stand in front of his sister. With his pants and underwear still bunch down around his ankles, he removed his pants and his underwear. Then, he stood closer to his sister while stroking his naked, erect cock. Once he had a big and hard erection, he leaned forward. His sister took his stiff prick in her hand before taking his erect cock in her mouth while staring up at her brother.

Colleen was blowing her brother. She was sucking his cock. She stroked him while sucking him. Stroking him faster and stroking him harder, she was determined for him to cum in her mouth.

"Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking me. I'm cumming, Colleen. I'm cumming," said Sean.

He put a gentle hand behind his sister's red, haired head. He humped her mouth and fucked her face. Not taking Sean long to cum, his second time cumming, while holding some back, he ejaculated a load of cum in his sister's mouth and she swallowed all that her brother gave her.

# # #

"My turn," said Sean.

He looked at his mother.

"Truth or dare," asked Sean?

His mother laughed.

"Dare," she said.

Sean stood and walked in front his mother.

"I dare you to blow me, mom. I dare you to suck my cock. I dare you to allow me to cum in your mouth," he said.

Kathy laughed.

"Let me understand what you want to do with your mother. You want me to take your erect prick in her hand and stroke you," she asked while staring up at him?

Sean laughed.

"Yes, mother. I want you to take my big dick in your hand and stroke me," said Sean.

Kathy smiled up at her son.

"You want me to take your prick in my mouth to suck you? You want me to blow you," she asked?

Sean laughed again.

"Yes, mother. I want you to take my prick in your mouth and suck me. I want you to blow me," he said.

His mother sexily smiled up at her son.

"You want to cum in my mouth, your mother's mouth, and watch me swallow your cum," she asked. "Is that it?"

Sean laughed again.

"Yes, I want you to take my erect prick in your hand and stroke me. Yes, I want you to take my prick in your mouth to suck me. Yes, I want you to blow me. Yes, I want to cum in your mouth, my mother's mouth, and watch you swallow me," said Sean.

# # #

With his mother as big of a whore as her sister and her daughter, Kathy leaned forward to take her son's erect prick in her hand. Then, assuming the position, she moved to her knees in front of him. She stroked Sean's prick while sucking his big dick. His mother gave him the best blowjob of his young life.

"Oh, mom, that feel so good. Don't stop," he said putting a gentle hand behind his mother's head. "Don't stop stroking me. Don't stop sucking. I need to cum, again. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth," he said.

He humped his mother's mouth and fucked her face. His third time cumming, yet, holding some back, it didn't take him long to ejaculate in his mother's mouth. Instead of spitting out his cum, in the way that her daughter had swallowed her brother's seed, his mother did, too.

"My turn," said his mother while wiping her lips with a tissue.

She turned to Sean again.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

He smiled at his mother.

"Dare," he said.

She laughed with glee.

"I dare you to stick your stiff prick in your aunt's mouth and allow her to blow you," she said while winking at her sister.

Finally, getting what he had always wanted a blowjob from his aunt, Sean walked over to his aunt. Immediately, she moved to her knees, took his erect prick in her hand, and stared up at him while stroking him. Then, seemingly eagerly ready to do so, she took his cock in her mouth and sucked him. Sean couldn't believe that his aunt Maureen was sucking his cock.

Determined for him to cum in her mouth, she stroked him faster. She stroked him harder. She sucked him deeper.

"Cum, Sean. Cum in my mouth. I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your cum. I want to swallow your cum," she said.

Sean put a gentle hand behind his aunt's red, pretty head. He humped her mouth. He fucked her face. He didn't stop humping her mouth and fucking her face until he was ready to cum. His fourth time cumming, while holding some back again, he ejaculated in his aunt's mouth.

# # #

"My turn," said his aunt looking at Sean. "Truth or dare," she asked.

Sean laughed.

"Dare," he said with confidence. "You couldn't possibly dare me to do anything that I wouldn't do."

His aunt looked over at her sister, Kathy, before looking back at Sean.

"I dare you to make love to your mother. I dare you to stick your erect prick in her pussy. Then, I dare you to fuck her fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock," said his aunt.

Sean took a towel from the linen closet and placed it in front of his mother. He took her by her hand and moved her to the floor. With her already topless, she quickly removed her short skirt and her panties. She was naked. Sean's mother was naked.

Kissing his mother, French kissing her, he continued making out with her while fondling her naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples. Then, he mounted her. Sean mounted his mother.

She reached down to move his engorged prick to her pussy. With a gentle hump from the both of them, Sean was inside of his mother. He lovingly humped her while she lovingly humped him. Then, humping one another faster and harder, they were fucking. Sean fucked his mother and his mother fucked her son.

"Sean! Sean! Don't stop fucking me. Please don't stop. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Sean. I'm cumming," said his mother.

As soon as she said she was cumming, she closed her eyes, stiffened her legs, arched her back, and fell quiet while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

With Sean not quite done fucking his mother's pussy, his fifth time cumming, he ejaculated in her naked cunt.

# # #

Kathy opened her eyes and sat up while facing her sister. She gave Maureen a smile and another wink.

"My turn," said his mother jumping out of turn when it was Colleen's turn.

She looked at her son.

"Truth or dare," she asked.

Knowing what she was going to dare him to do, he looked at his aunt and smiled.

"Dare," said Sean.

Kathy looked at her son with sexual arousal for what she was about to dare him to do.

"I dare you to make love to my sister. I dare you to fuck your aunt fast enough and hard enough to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock," said Kathy. "And in the way that you did with me, hopefully, you'll have enough cum to give her, I want you to cum in her pussy, too," said his mother.

Sean moved the towel from in front of his mother to move it in front of his aunt. He took his aunt by her hand and helped her to the floor. Then, he kissed her. He French kissed her. In the way that he had made out with his mother, Sean made out with his aunt.

Then, he mounted her. Maureen reached down for her nephew's big dick and stuffed it in her pussy. Then with a hump and a thrust, Sean was inside of his aunt's cunt. In the way that he made love to his mother, he made love to his aunt. Then, humping her faster and humping her harder, they were fucking. He fucked his aunt as fast and as hard as he fucked his mother.

"Sean! My God, Sean. Don't stop humping me. Don't stop fucking me. You're going to make me cum. I'm almost there. Hump me faster, Sean. Hump me harder. I'm cumming, Sean. I'm cumming," said his aunt while closing her eyes, stiffening her legs, and arching her back before falling silent to enjoy the afterglow of sex.

With her not the only one cumming, his sixth time cumming, while still holding some back, Sean ejaculated cum in his aunt's pussy, too.

# # #

"It's my turn," said cousin, Irene.

Once again, she looked to Sean.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

Knowing what she was going to dare him to do, Sean answered his cousin's question.

"Dare," he said.

Irene smiled while staring over at Colleen.

"I dare you to fuck your sister. I dare you to cum in her pussy. I dare you to impregnate her with your baby," said Irene.

Colleen laughed.

"Once again, that sounds like three dares to me. Yet, that's okay. I'll fuck my brother. I always wanted to fuck him in the way that I know that he always wanted to fuck me. I'll allow him to cum in my pussy while hoping that he impregnates me and have his baby," said Colleen.

In the way that Sean walked over to his mother and his aunt to move the towel in place, he walked over to his sister with the towel in his hand. Giving her his hand, he helped her down to the floor. Kissing her, French kissing her, he made out with his sister in the way that he made out with his mother and his aunt.

Then, as soon as he mounted his sister, she reached down for his erect prick and slid it inside of her pussy. Returning her brother's humps with her humps, Colleen humped her brother as fast and as hard as Sean humped his sister. Instead of making love, they were fucking. Colleen fucked her brother and Sean fucked his sister. Then, as if a volcano erupting, Sean ejaculated a load of cum, his fifth load of cum, in his sister's pussy.

Humping her faster and humping her harder, in the way that Sean gave his mother and his aunt sexual orgasms with his stiff prick, he gave his sister a sexual orgasm, too.

"Sean! Sean! Fucking Sean. You're going to make me cum. Don't stop fucking me. Don't stop humping me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. I'm cumming Sean. I'm cumming," said Colleen.

Colleen wasn't the only one cumming. Sean ejaculated his seventh load of cum in his sister's pussy.

In the way that his mother and his aunt closed their eyes, stiffened their legs, and arched their backs, his sister did, too. Then, falling silent, she enjoyed the afterglow of sex before popping up to look over at her cousin, Irene.

# # #

"My turn," said Colleen smiling at her brother.

Sean returned his sister's smile with his smile.

"Truth or dare," she asked?

Knowing what his sister was going to dare him to do, Sean looked over at Irene.

"Dare," said Sean.

Colleen smiled at Irene.

"I dare you to fuck your cousin. I dare you to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock. I dare you to cum in her pussy and impregnate her with your baby," said Colleen.

Going for his personal record, cumming eight times, he mounted his cousin. Irene reached her hand down to position her cousin's cock in her warm and wet pussy. Then, humping one another faster and harder, they fucked one another.

"Sean. My God. Sean. Please don't cum in my pussy," said Irene too late.

In the way that he ejaculated in his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he ejaculated in his cousin's pussy, too.

# # #

That night, going from room to room, Sean slept with his mother and his aunt in his mother's bed for four hours. He stripped off their nightgowns and touched and felt them everywhere that a son should never touch and feel his mother and a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt. Fucking them both again, and cumming in their pussies again, they had threesome sex with them.

Next, in the early hours of the morning, he moved to his sister's bed. He had threesome sex with his sister and with his cousin. Stripping off their nightgowns, he touched and felt them everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister and a cousin should never touch and feel his cousin. Fucking them both again, and cumming in their pussies again, he had threesome sex with them.

Nine months later, as if it was all meant to be, a miracle, on the same, exact day, they all delivered their babies, four boys.

THE END