Truth or Dare with My Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex with an older woman? What do you mean? How old of a woman," he asked this time with a dirty laugh?

His aunt laughed, too

"My age or your mother's age, a forty-something-year-old woman," she said.

Sean shook his head.

"No, the only older woman that I had sex with was with a girlfriend who was 2-years older than me," he said with another little laugh.

# # #

His aunt Maureen nodded her head.

"Your turn," she said with a shrug.

Focusing on her while staring again between her legs at her bright, white panties and her panty clad pussy that she continued to deliberately flash, he asked his aunt his Truth or Dare question.

"Truth or dare?"

Maureen gave her nephew a smile.

"Truth," she said.

With her deliberately continuing to flash him her panties by parting her knees wider and lifting the hem of her short skirt higher, Sean stared at his aunt's white panties as if he had never seen white panties before. He loved seeing his aunt's white panties. He wished he could finger her through her panties while licking her through her panties. He wished he could remove her panties and fuck her. He'd love to fuck his AILF of an aunt.

"Are you aware that you're flashing me your panties, Auntie Maureen," he asked?

Her mouth fell open and her face blushed, bright red. Immediately, she fluffed down her short skirt. Then, she crossed her legs to deny him any further looks of her panties. She sat up in her chair and acted as if he had asked her a sexually inappropriate question when he only asked her the truth.

"No, I did not know that I was flashing you, my panties. I was unaware that I was flashing you my panties," she said lying.

Another blush turned her beautiful face red again.

"I saw you looking," she said. "While wondering what you were staring at, I saw you staring," she said pointing her manicured index finger at him. "What's wrong with you," she asked accusing him for sexually and inappropriately staring at her panties?

She made a face and turned away from her nephew before turning back to him.

"How dare you stare at my exposed panties," she asked while blaming her exhibitionist perversion on him? "I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment. "I can't believe you saw my panties," she said feigning her outrage. "I'm mortified. I'm humiliated. I'm so very embarrassed," she said lying again.

# # #

Sean looked around the room.

"Who's next?"

His mother, Kathy, raised her hand as if she was still in school.

"My turn," said his mother turning to and focusing on her son.

"Truth or dare," she asked Sean?

Sean smiled at his mother.

"Truth," he said.

She returned her son's smile with her smile.

"Have you ever spied on me dressing and/or undressing," she asked while leaning forward in her chair to stare at her son as if to see if he was lying?

This time Sean was the one who turned red. He told her the truth.

"Twice. Once when I had just come home and you didn't know that I was home," he said pausing. "I saw you in your bra and panties when I walked by your bedroom and you were undressing with your bedroom light on and your bedroom door wide open," he said.

He paused while thinking before offering the truth again.

"I saw you again when I walked by the bathroom and you were stepping out of the shower naked. You had the bathroom door partially open to let out the steam," he truthfully confessed. "Shocked to see you naked, I couldn't help myself from staring. I saw your big, naked breasts and your bushy, red, naked pussy. Then, when you turned and leaned at the waist to dry your legs, I saw your shapely, naked ass."

His mother looked at her son with embarrassment and shame.

"Oh, my God. I had no idea that you saw me without my clothes. If it's not bad enough that you saw me in my bra and panties, I can't believe that you saw me naked," she said. While a sudden look of sexual arousal took hold of her face, she looked at her son with feigned shame. "How long were you standing there while ogling my naked body," she asked?

No doubt, his mother would be masturbating later over the thought of her son seeing her naked. Sean laughed.

"Not long," he said. "I'm sorry, mother, but with me not having seen much more than your bra strap and with you just as shapely and sexy as your sister, I couldn't help myself from staring," he said. "You have such a sexy, shapely, and beautiful body," he said. "An admitted breast man, I couldn't stop staring at your big, D cup breasts and erect nipples."

'I'd love to have sex with you,' he thought and wanted to say to his mother.

Yet, he'd never admit to his mother that he wanted to fuck her and that he wanted her to blow him. Indeed, it was enough that he saw his mother naked. It was enough that he confessed to his mother that he saw her naked.

He couldn't remember how many times he masturbated over seeing his MILF of a mother in her bra and panties. He couldn't remember how many times he masturbated over seeing his mother naked. Then, one day, with her returning the favor of his exhibitionism with her voyeurism, as she always does, she barged in his bedroom without knocking to deliver him his laundry.

Hearing her walking down the hall, he removed his prick from his pajama bottoms. He quickly stroked himself to a huge erection. With his eyes closed while lying on his bed, he continued stroking himself while waiting for his mother to barge open his bedroom door.

He wanted his mother to see his erect, naked prick. In the way that he saw his mother naked, he wanted her to see his erect, naked dick. Hoping that she'd stay to watch him masturbate himself, he wanted her to see him cum. Adding dialogue to his masturbation, he wanted his mother to know that he was masturbating over her.

'How hot would that be for my mother to watch me masturbate and see me cum,' he thought?

"Oh, mother," he said with his eyes still closed while showing her that he was masturbating over her. "I can't believe that I saw you in your bra and panties. You have such big tits and such a round ass. I can't believe that I saw you naked. I can't believe that I saw your naked breasts, your naked pussy, and your naked ass," he said. "I wish I could have sex with your beautiful, naked body."

Surprising him while listening to him, instead of immediately leaving his bedroom, unbelievably, she stayed. She stayed while watching him stroking his naked, erect prick. He cracked open his eyes just enough to see his mother standing by his closet door while staring at his exposed dick. With her watching him masturbate himself, she watched him stroke himself faster and harder. She stared at his naked cock as if she had never seen a naked prick before.

Then, surprising him again, he watched her feel her breasts and finger her nipples through her nightgown while continuing to watch him masturbate. Finally, exposing her bushy, red pussy to him, she lifted the hem of her nightgown to her waist to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy while continuing to watch her son stroking his big dick. Then, leaving her laundry basket behind as evidence that she was there, when he was ready to cum, with her unaware that he had already seen her, she scurried out of his bedroom before he opened his eyes and saw her.

# # #

Now it was Sean's turn to ask his mother a question.

"Truth or dare," Sean asked his mother?

His mother gave her son a sexy smile.

"Dare," she said.

Sean looked from his mother to look to his incorrigible aunt who had uncrossed her legs and, with her parting her knees again, she was flashing him her panties again.

"I dare you to flash me your panties in the way that your sister always flashes me her panties and in the way that she's flashing me her panties again now," he said. "Show me your panties, mother. I want to see your panties."

He looked over at his aunt and smiled at her before looking back at his mother. Denying him more looks of her panties, his aunt crossed her legs again and pulled down the hem of her short skirt.

Unembarrassed and unashamed, with a look of sexual arousal flashing across her face and, instead of flashing him her panties again, with a look of embarrassment, his aunt shrugged and flashed her nephew her indifference. Sean looked from his aunt to look at his mother, Kathy. When he looked at his mother, while she stared up at her son, she raised the hem of her short skirt, and parted open her knees. Obediently obeying her son while playing the game, his mother flashed him her white panties.

Staying true to the game by completing her dare, his mother continued flashing Sean her white panties in the way that her sister continued flashing him her white panties. In the way that her sister had flashed her nephew her white panties, his mother, flashed her son white panties, too. Sean couldn't believe that he not only saw his aunt's panties but also his mother's panties, too. He couldn't believe that not only had he seen his aunt's pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit but also, he saw his mother's pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit, too.

'I love this Truth or Dare game,' he thought.

In the way that he had stared at his aunt's pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit, he stared at his mother's pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit. In the way that he masturbated over seeing his aunt's panties, later tonight and tomorrow morning, he'll be masturbating over seeing his mother's white panties, too. As much as he loved seeing down blouse views of the long lines of women's sexy cleavage, he loved seeing upskirt peeks of panties, too.

# # #

"Who's next," asked Sean after already taking control of the game?

His sister looked at her cousin before deciding to go next.

"I'll go," said his sister Colleen.

Colleen looked at her cousin, Irene, again.

"Truth or Dare?"

Irene smiled at her cousin.

"Truth," she said.

Colleen thought for a few seconds before asking her question.

"Have you ever walked out in public without wearing panties?"

With a look of embarrassment, Irene made a face as if having eaten something bitter.

"God no," said Irene blushing. "I'd never go out in public without wearing panties. It's bad enough that I must endure sitting on cold chairs with nothing covering my ass but for my bikini panties," she said.

She paused as if thinking what else to say.

"Not to mention windy days and subway grates that blow my short skirts all the way to my chest and back. Giving men a free look at my exposed panties, that always happens when I'm holding an umbrella and a package," she said blushing and turning red again. "I can only imagine how embarrassed I'd be if I wasn't wearing panties and showed them my naked pussy and my naked ass."

She nodded her head at her cousin.

"I always wear panties. I'd never flash my naked pussy and/or my naked ass to anyone, and I'd never not wear panties while out in public. That's gross and disgusting," said his cousin Irene while making a face.

Colleen nodded her head.

"I agree," said Colleen. "I never go out without wearing panties either. Panties are much sexier to wear than going commando," she said with a sexy laugh.

# # #

"Your turn," said Colleen to her cousin.

Irene smiled at her cousin, Colleen.

"Truth or Dare," asked Irene?

Colleen returned her cousin's smile with her smile.

"Dare," said Colleen.

Giving them both sexy smiles and naughty looks, Irene looked from Colleen to look at Sean before looking back at Colleen. Getting even with her cousin for asking her such a sexually, inappropriate question, she dared her to do something that was even more sexually inappropriate. Clearly, with everyone thinking that she was morally modest, like her mother, his cousin was a whore in the making.

"I dare you to stand in front of your brother and remove your panties," said Colleen.

Kathy's eyes bugged out of her head and her jaw fell open that her daughter was about to flash her brother her naked pussy.

"What? Hold on. Wait one minute. This is not the game that I want to play," said Kathy.

She looked from Irene to look at her daughter before looking back at her niece.

"It's bad enough that Maureen continues to flash my son her panties and bad enough that Sean asked me to flash him my panties but I must draw the line with Colleen flashing her brother her naked pussy," said Kathy.

Kathy made a face as if she had sucked on a lemon.

"That's just wrong. That's nasty. That's incestuous," said Colleen's mother.

Ignoring her mother, with a flash of sexually arousal controlling Colleen's pretty face, she stood and walked in front of her brother. She cupped her C cup breasts through her blouse and bra while fingering her erecting nipples.

"It's okay, Mom. I'll do it," she said with a shrug. "I don't mind. Really, I don't," she said with an uncaring shrug of her shoulders. "I'd much rather flash my brother my naked pussy than to be spanked by everyone," she said.

She laughed out loud before saying what she was thinking.

"Besides, with me as much of an exhibitionist as Auntie Maureen, I've always wanted to show Sean my red, trimmed, naked pussy," she said with a dirty laugh and a little burp while slurring her words. "I've always wanted to sexually tease my kid brother by flashing him my cunt."

With Sean watching, staring actually, Colleen ever so slowly raised the hem of her short skirt to her waist. She exposed her pink, bikini panties to her brother. More than exposing her panties, she exposed her pussy mound, her camel toe, and her pussy slit that clearly showed through her sheer panties.

Then, while he continued staring at his sister's panties, as if he had never seen panties before, he stared at her pussy mound, her camel toe, and what he could see of her pussy slit through her sheer panties. Then, as if she was a stripper at a pole about to dance to music, Colleen slowly and sexily rolled down her panties in front of her brother. With her unembarrassed, unashamed, and immorally immodest, instead of immediately lowering her skirt, holding up her skirt to her waist, she allowed her brother to have a good, long stare at her red, trimmed, naked pussy.

Then, continuing to sexually tease him, while giving her brother a sexy smile and a naughty look, she cupped her naked pussy in the palm of her hand. Then, parting her pussy lips with her long, manicured fingers, she stuck her finger inside of her pussy to rub her clit. Finally, while sexily continuing to stare at her brother, she moved her finger to her brother's lips for him to suck it. After Colleen gave Sean a naked pussy show, she pulled up her panties, fluffed down her skirt, and returned to her chair.

# # #

"My turn," said Aunt Maureen and jumping ahead and out of order even though it was Sean's turn.

She turned to look at Sean with sexual desire, sexual lust, and horniness.

"Truth or Dare," she asked?

Hoping that he'd say what she was thinking, Sean responded.

"Dare," he said.

Maureen smiled victoriously as if she had already won the game.

"Since my daughter asked her cousin to flash you, her brother, her naked pussy, and since Colleen flashed you her naked pussy," she said pausing. She stared at the big bulge his erecting cock made in his pants. "I dare you to flash us your naked cock," said Maureen.

She looked around the room to look at her sister, her niece, and her daughter before looking back at Sean. This time, in the way that his mother complained about her daughter flashing her brother her naked pussy, she didn't complain about Sean flashing everyone his naked prick. No doubt, his mother wanted to see her son's naked prick as much as his aunt wanted to see her nephew's naked cock.

"I dare you to show us your naked prick," said his aunt again. "I dare say that we all want to see your big, naked dick, even your mother, especially your mother, would love to see your naked cock," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "Truth be told, your mother, my sister, is as much of an incestuous whore as I am," she said with a dirty laugh while looking over at her sister.

While waiting to see what he'd do, his mother, his sister, and his cousin all stared at Sean in sexual anticipation of him exposing his naked prick to them. With him unembarrassed, unashamed, immorally immodest, and perversely perverted, Sean stood, unbuttoned his pants, and unzipped them. Before pulling down his pants and underwear to expose his naked prick to the four women, he looked to his mother. He looked to his sister. He looked to his cousin. Then, he looked to his aunt.

Sean pulled his pants down to his knees and then pulled his underwear down, too. He held his semi-erect prick in his hand and looked from his aunt to look at his mother and to look at his sister and his cousin. While slowing stroking himself to an erection, Sean took pride in showing the four women of his family his naked, semi-erect prick.

While continuing to hold his cock in his hand, he continued stroking himself while showing his aunt, his sister, his mother, and his cousin his naked, semi-erect prick again before turning to face his aunt again. He didn't stop stroking himself until he had a big and hard erection. Then, he walked closer to his aunt.

"You may touch it, if you'd like, Auntie. You may feel my cock. I want you to feel my erect prick. Go ahead and wrap your manicured fingers around my stiff dick and stroke me. I dare you to stroke me," said Sean to his aunt.

Not having to ask her twice, Maureen took her nephew's cock in her soft and warm hand. Obediently obeying him, she wrapped her long, manicured fingers around his erect prick and stroked him. She stroked her nephew's stiff prick in the way that she'd stroke her boyfriend, her husband, and/or her lover. Then, surprising him, she leaned forward to kiss the head of his cock and lick the head of his stiff prick.

# # #

"My turn," said Sean looking at his aunt. "Truth or dare," he asked her?

Aunt Maureen smiled at her nephew as if she already knew what was coming.

"Dare," said Maureen.

Sean smiled a big shit eating grin at his aunt.

"I dare you to show us your naked breasts," he said.

With all eyes on Maureen, not wasting a moment, she stood, slowly and sexily unbuttoned her blouse, opened it, removed it, and reached around her back to unhook her bra. Then, as if she was a stripper about to dance around a pole, she slowly slid her bra straps from her shoulders, and held her bra cups in place before removing her bra. She showed her huge, naked, double D cup breasts to her nephew. She turned to face her niece, her sister, and her daughter while showing them all her naked breasts and erect nipples.

Finally, she turned back to Sean. While staring down at them and sliding her slow fingers across her erect nipples, she lifted her huge breasts in the palm of her hands. Making them bigger and making them harder, she pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. In the way that Sean walked over to his aunt with his naked, erect pick in his hand, his aunt walked toward her nephew to stand in front of him topless.

"Would you like to touch them, too," she asked? "Would you like to feel my naked breasts? Would you like to fondle my huge tits while fingering my erect nipples?"

Not needing her to ask him twice, Sean reached out his horny hands and felt his aunt's naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

# # #

"My turn," said Colleen skipping over her mother, even though it was her mother's turn to go.

She looked at her brother.

"Truth or Dare," she asked?

Sean gave his sister a sinister laugh while hoping she'd say what he was thinking.

"Dare," he said.

Colleen returned her brother's laugh with her laugh.

"Now that you showed us all your naked prick, I dare you to masturbate yourself in front of us," she said. "I dare you to cum," she said. "We all want to watch you cum, Sean," said his sister.